Author Topic: Which Plasma TV is best for Standard Definition?  (Read 504 times)

Offline Valiente

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • "Separating what I need from what I want."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Which Plasma TV is best for Standard Definition?
« on: Aug 25, 2011 at 07:58 PM »
Plasma TV seems to be good from what I've read only. I have no experience. I'm sorry guys, I'm not a super movie fan, instead I'm a cable TV fan, so I just want cable tv channels. I do have connection to cable tv. I'm sorry it's not Cignal Satellite, it the common Cable TV in every municipality. In most of the channels, SD is still the usual screen except for only a few channels which used HD already like Lifestyle Channel, AXN HD, Fashion Channel, ETC (sometimes HD sometimes SD) and others. In general, all most all channels are in SD.

TV addicts and enthusiasts, in your own opinion or experience, with only referring to models currently available to the Philippine market only of Plasmas, which model and brand of Plasma will you confidently recommend to get simply the best in Standard Definition signals? I know there Plasmas are really good but not all of them are good in producing SD signals as what I've read from the web. Only a few of them can truly render high quality SD, and most of plasmas do best definitely on HD.

;D
"Simple life is the best!"
"Health is the first wealth!"
"Thank you Pinoydvd!"