Author Topic: Creation or Evolution - articles and discussion  (Read 162781 times)

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Creation or Evolution - articles and discussion
« Reply #1260 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 06:23 AM »
Because you embrace Evolution which teaches purposeless, random, undirected emergence of life it follows that you doubt there is purpose to life. Evolution must be without plan or purpose because it’s main mechanism is natural selection and random mutation and admitting any sort of purpose is not acceptable. However, purpose or presence of purpose is intricately associated with order. With order come laws, systems and rules. And we see that order in life and the universe, science has discovered laws and rules governing all of life. All the constants and quantities discovered in the universe points to order and purpose.

Ok, I'll bite :) What is the purpose? And please don't quote the Bible because the existence of God is in question in these discussions. Accepting your quotes means the existence of God is accepted as well.

In the context of “painter-painting” metaphor of creation and “smart dog painter-painter” metaphor for evolution you merely evaded the question and just declared you are “not looking for the dog period”….that is a non-answer answer. I was waiting for you to say that it is wrong and come up w/ your own metaphor to describe evolution in those terms or context….but what I got was as I said a non-answer.
No problem sir, just get off this crazy never ending merry-go-round! ;D ;D ;D

I don't recall evading any question. You said keep looking for the smart dog. I said I wasn't looking. And then you said,

" i take it you mean that even without the smart dog the Mona Lisa will paint itself! So, you really have more faith in chance."

And I said, I wasn't looking for a smart dog, period. And I already gave a metaphor right? The rock formations, remember?
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2015 at 06:28 AM by bumblebee »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #1261 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 07:07 AM »
lately ive been reading a lot of postings/replys na laging nababangit yung salitang IDIOT/S! parang okay lang lang pakinggan sa salitang ingles eh, pero pag tinagalog  mo( TANGA, GUNGONG, ) eh medyo parang may halong panlalait o pangmamata sa iyong mga kasamahan na hindi ayon sa paniniwala mo! ang nakakapagtataka they are coming from people who share the same standpoint and have parallel views......

You're also forgetting yun favorite ni Dpogs, BIGOTe.  :( Free will? Freedom of speech? Empathy  ;D? Evolving marol values? Sabi ng matatanda, there was a time na kapag gumamit ka ng masasamang salita, you will get punished for it.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #1262 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 07:16 AM »
kaya nga... kelan ba natuto ang human species na killing is wrong? sa age ba ng survival of the fittest mahalaga ba ang emphaty o mercy? sa age ba ng natural selection eh hinahayaan na lang ba ng mga superior human species ang mga weak to die?

if we apply atheist worldview... there is no constant right or wrong... depende sa lugar, sa dami ng may gusto, etc... they dont have basis of morality... in evolutionist view all things exist witout purpose and objective...

idiot ang tawag sa mga taong hindi naniniwala sa evolution o hindi pabor sa homosexuality
sa forum na ito, idiot ang tawag sa mga taong naniniwala na there is God :):):)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline heisenbergman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind, rewind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1263 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:28 AM »
idiot ang tawag sa mga taong naniniwala na there is God :):):)
mischaracterization.

I don't think it's idiotic to believe in a God.

I do think it's idiotic to believe that the world was literally created in seven days as narrated in the Genesis story.

Offline heisenbergman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1264 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:35 AM »
To be perfectly honest, if some people say that they believe that evolution and creationism co-exist... that evolution as studied and theorized through science is real, but is directed/was designed by a higher power instead of being purely random... I can get behind that.

Yung tipong extreme view lang that literally believes everything narrated in the Bible is what I find hilarious.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1265 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:39 AM »
To be perfectly honest, if some people say that they believe that evolution and creationism co-exist... that evolution as studied and theorized through science is real, but is directed/was designed by a higher power instead of being purely random... I can get behind that.

It can get random as well, a Divine Being making that possible.

Purpose is something sentient beings should make for themselves, not something that's fated to them.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:44 AM by bumblebee »

Offline heisenbergman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1266 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:44 AM »
It can get random as well, a Divine Being making that possible. Purpose is something sentient beings should make for themselves, not something that's fated to them.

I agree. I don't get this atheists/evolutionists don't believe in "purpose" crap. So, like, if you have a wife and child... does that mean that living with the purpose to love, care and provide for them are somehow contradictory with not believing in a higher power and evolution?  Does this mean that there are no atheist-evolutionist philantrophists that care for the less fortunate members of society with the purpose of making the world a better place to live in? That's some seriously twisted logic thinking right there... :P
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:51 AM by heisenbergman »

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #1267 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 08:59 AM »
7 days naman daw, pero hindi man days, God days daw. That is how believers explain, because for them, nothing in the bible is a lie, they are all true, with explanation. For example when God said to Adam and Eve that when they will eat the fruit of knowledge, they will die, they ate, they realized they were naked, they were banished. They did die later though. But the snake told exactly what will happen to them immediately when they eat the fruit. The snake was more direct to the point. But It was true also that they will die.

I also believe evolution and creation co existed also.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #1268 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:21 AM »
7 days naman daw, pero hindi man days, God days daw. That is how believers explain, because for them, nothing in the bible is a lie, they are all true, with explanation. For example when God said to Adam and Eve that when they will eat the fruit of knowledge, they will die, they ate, they realized they were naked, they were banished. They did die later though. But the snake told exactly what will happen to them immediately when they eat the fruit. The snake was more direct to the point. But It was true also that they will die.

I also believe evolution and creation co existed also.

i believe in 6 days (24 hours) of creation... idiotic for some pero para sa akin mas idiotic ang maniwala sa idea na everything in universe nabuo because of chance :)

mas maniniwala ako sa 7-year old kong anak na makapag assemble ng sasakyan in 50 years... kesa sa isang matalinong atheist na hahayaan lang sa isang lalagyan lahat ng piyesa at pasasabugin (like bigbang) uulitin ng million of years para makapag assemble ng sasakyan...

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1269 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:24 AM »
mas maniniwala ako sa 7-year old kong anak na makapag assemble ng sasakyan in 50 years... kesa sa isang matalinong atheist na hahayaan lang sa isang lalagyan lahat ng piyesa at pasasabugin (like bigbang) uulitin ng million of years para makapag assemble ng sasakyan...

Kahit sino, maniniwala talaga sa sinabi mo ;) Maliban lang dun sa part na yung "matalinong atheist" ang nagsabi na hayaan lang sa isang lalagyan lahat ng piyesa at pasasabugin (like bigbang) uulitin ng million of years para makapag assemble ng sasakyan. Sa 'yo kasi nanggaling yun, at malamang ganun ang pagkakaintindi mo sa lahat ng sinabi ng "matalinong atheist".
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:28 AM by bumblebee »

Offline heisenbergman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1270 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:27 AM »

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #1271 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:33 AM »
"matalinong atheist".

actually may pagka sarcastic ang pagkakasulat ko niyan :)

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1272 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:37 AM »
actually may pagka sarcastic ang pagkakasulat ko niyan :)

Alam namin yun.

Offline heisenbergman

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1273 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:38 AM »
hahahaha bumblebee tama na di ko na kaya  ;D ;D ;D

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #1274 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:39 AM »

:):):)

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1275 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:40 AM »

Okay, okay :)

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #1276 on: Feb 05, 2015 at 09:42 AM »
rock formation when left unattended through time possibly million/billion of years

still... no form or whatsoever

rock formation in the hand of the sculptur (designer)

in 15 years... a face emerge from the rock... :):):)

Offline docelmo

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #1277 on: Feb 06, 2015 at 10:15 AM »
Ok, I'll bite :) What is the purpose? And please don't quote the Bible because the existence of God is in question in these discussions. Accepting your quotes means the existence of God is accepted as well.

I don't recall evading any question. You said keep looking for the smart dog. I said I wasn't looking. And then you said,

" i take it you mean that even without the smart dog the Mona Lisa will paint itself! So, you really have more faith in chance."

And I said, I wasn't looking for a smart dog, period. And I already gave a metaphor right? The rock formations, remember?
Hahaha sure no bible quotes! It seems that lines between 3 threads are beginning to blur…..creation, atheism and religion. Medyo OT na yata…
Last night, I was helping my daughter to look for quotes on science on google and I found one from a little known scientist and physicist named Albert Einstein, so allow me to quote him instead; “Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind!”

This discussion on purpose stemmed from sir bumblebee’s statement “yeah, if everything were created purposely”. First is the question of “creation”, was it spontaneous or directed?, If your view is spontaneous then the assumption is it was without purpose it just exist. If it was directed then the assumption was there was purpose….that is where the assumption that atheist/evolutionist belief of no purpose in the universe whatsoever. If some says that is “crap” well that is your point of view. The contradiction to me is the claim or belief that Man happened by chance and random event and yet Man’s every action is always motivated by objective and purpose. Accepting purpose in the acts of man while denying purpose in the creation of man, that is not in the realm of scientific research or experiment that is a product of a person’s belief system…..his religion(for a lack of a better word). It’s the religion of atheism.

Just what do we mean when we say purpose or there is purpose. It means there is a goal or objective in mind for every action or creation. Was the existence of purpose in man based on his own decision or is it somehow ingrained in our intellect/spirit and we as sentient beings discovers it? The answer to that question is greatly influenced by the person’s worldview…

Is it logical to think that when a carpenter is  building a house in which all the rooms, windows, doors, decors have been built with a particular purpose in mind, while the house itself as a whole has been built without any objective or purpose?

Or is it logical to think that when man was made consisting of various parts like eyes, feet, heart, digestive system, nervous system, circulatory systems all with apparent purpose, but collectively man himself has none?

Furthermore we as people continuously aim and plan every detail of our lives…education, job, work, sports, and yes, we plan our home theater system in great detail…..all these connotes goal, objective….purpose!
Man is both matter and intellect and therefore our purpose in life encompasses both of these aspects of our being. What I’ve mention earlier are mostly in terms of matter.

Now in terms of intellect or spirit(although some may not believe we have one)….I think our main purpose in this life is Stewardship of the earth. We are here to take care of our home/earth, family and neighbor pure and simple…..actions like loving your wife and children, taking care of the environment, feeding the hungry, and looking for peace….are somehow a fulfilment of our purpose even though some will not acknowledge this because of their worldview…

On the metaphor of the painting: First we recognize and accept that a painting exists….like the Monalisa. There are only 3 ways for the painting to exist and be observed; one a painter exists, two Monalisa painted herself, three a smart dog painter exists…since the first is a metaphor for creation, that leaves Evolution with only two options.

Just like not allowing me to use bible quotes, using rock formation is not a valid metaphor since that is part and parcel of the very thing we are thing we are discussing….creation of man and the universe.

Denon/ GoldenEar Technology/Onkyo/Optoma/Sansui/SVS

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1278 on: Feb 06, 2015 at 10:29 AM »
^Rock formations exist, can be observed and naturally occurring, so it's a valid analogy.

Hindi naman nasagot yung tanong. Ano nga ang purpose ng life in general? Paano mo nasabi na may purpose nga? Ano kinalaman nito sa environment nya? Ginawa ba ang environment nya para sa kanya? Or the corollary? What is the end?

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #1279 on: Feb 06, 2015 at 10:57 AM »
On the metaphor of the painting: First we recognize and accept that a painting exists….like the Monalisa. There are only 3 ways for the painting to exist and be observed; one a painter exists, two Monalisa painted herself, three a smart dog painter exists…since the first is a metaphor for creation, that leaves Evolution with only two options.

A Mona Lisa painting does not spontaneously appear, yet painting a Mona Lisa is much simpler than creating life. 

The concept is so simple that it does not need any thorough explanation.  Why waste your time?

Just like not allowing me to use bible quotes, using rock formation is not a valid metaphor since that is part and parcel of the very thing we are thing we are discussing….creation of man and the universe.

You really need to explain that a rock formation by erosion is not analogous to abiogenesis?

How can simple erosion be analogous to the spontaneous formation of a eukaryotic cell containing hundreds of thousands of different complex parts, including various motor proteins, which must be assembled correctly to produce a living cell, with a complexity higher than a Cray supercomputer?

Mabuti hindi ka naiiyak...  :-X

Offline docelmo

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1280 on: Feb 07, 2015 at 10:13 AM »
^Rock formations exist, can be observed and naturally occurring, so it's a valid analogy.

Hindi naman nasagot yung tanong. Ano nga ang purpose ng life in general? Paano mo nasabi na may purpose nga? Ano kinalaman nito sa environment nya? Ginawa ba ang environment nya para sa kanya? Or the corollary? What is the end?

Sir,  metaphor and not analogy, not the same!

Using Rock formation to compare life.......they both exist correct. But are they really comparable? Hardly!
So using it as an analogy is not also valid!
You are using rock formation to compare to emergence of life both of which you assert "naturally occurs".....well that is hardly a metaphor since you are saying that both are using the same mechanism.....

A metaphor is comparing two unlikely and unrelated objects to highlight their similarities......thus a Mona Lisa compared to Life!

So rock and life......neither a metaphor nor an analogy!

Man's main purpose is Stewardship.....is this not an answer?

If you don't believe there is purpose and you say than man should choose his purpose.........why ask if there is purpose in the first place? If you don't believe or accept that there is purpose then all your other questions are irrelevant!

@sir Barrister..........hahaha nakaka iyak na nga eh!

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1281 on: Feb 07, 2015 at 11:35 AM »
Sir,  metaphor and not analogy, not the same!

Talagang meron pang English lesson ano? ;D

Using Rock formation to compare life.......they both exist correct. But are they really comparable? Hardly!
So using it as an analogy is not also valid!
You are using rock formation to compare to emergence of life both of which you assert "naturally occurs".....well that is hardly a metaphor since you are saying that both are using the same mechanism.....

A metaphor is comparing two unlikely and unrelated objects to highlight their similarities......thus a Mona Lisa compared to Life!

So rock and life......neither a metaphor nor an analogy!

The point I was hoping you'd see, is that random events can produce something.

Man's main purpose is Stewardship.....is this not an answer?

If you don't believe there is purpose and you say than man should choose his purpose.........why ask if there is purpose in the first place? If you don't believe or accept that there is purpose then all your other questions are irrelevant!

Kaya ko tinatanong kasi gusto kong maintindihan where you're coming from. Para sa kin, ok naman ID theory mo e. Mahirap lang patunayan kasi my God factor. Ang hindi ko maintindihan ay kung bakit pilit mong ginagamit yung parameters ng ID sa evolution theory, na walang konsepto ng God or purpose.

« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015 at 11:40 AM by bumblebee »

Offline docelmo

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1282 on: Feb 08, 2015 at 09:28 AM »
Talagang meron pang English lesson ano? ;D

The point I was hoping you'd see, is that random events can produce something.

Kaya ko tinatanong kasi gusto kong maintindihan where you're coming from. Para sa kin, ok naman ID theory mo e. Mahirap lang patunayan kasi my God factor. Ang hindi ko maintindihan ay kung bakit pilit mong ginagamit yung parameters ng ID sa evolution theory, na walang konsepto ng God or purpose.

Sir, google lang naman yan alam mo na definition and usage ng analogy and metaphor.

Aside from erosion other "random events that produce something" i could come up with are typhoon, earthquake, tornado, tsunami.......all produce chaos and destruction. No random event could produce a dna, bacteria, animal or man.

I think the difficulty in considering ID as a possible cause for life stems from a person's worldview or belief system. ID does not try to identify the cause. It's inference is the presence of a mind or intelligence behind the things we see. Granted that there are religious implications in the theory, what should be clear is that one's belief is separate from the discovery of intelligence. When everyday we intuitively conclude that there is a mind behind everything created by man. Isn't it logical to think also that man was created by a mind?

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1283 on: Feb 08, 2015 at 10:21 AM »
Sir, google lang naman yan alam mo na definition and usage ng analogy and metaphor.

Funny :)

Aside from erosion other "random events that produce something" i could come up with are typhoon, earthquake, tornado, tsunami.......all produce chaos and destruction. No random event could produce a dna, bacteria, animal or man.

According to ID, of course. Let me ask, regarding the design, what's the purpose of

1. viruses?
2. galaxies? Why so many?
3. planets? Palamuti lang?

I think the difficulty in considering ID as a possible cause for life stems from a person's worldview or belief system. ID does not try to identify the cause. It's inference is the presence of a mind or intelligence behind the things we see. Granted that there are religious implications in the theory, what should be clear is that one's belief is separate from the discovery of intelligence. When everyday we intuitively conclude that there is a mind behind everything created by man. Isn't it logical to think also that man was created by a mind?

Like I said, I don't have problems with ID. Why keep lobbying for it?
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2015 at 10:24 AM by bumblebee »

Offline docelmo

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1284 on: Feb 09, 2015 at 03:36 PM »
Funny :)

According to ID, of course. Let me ask, regarding the design, what's the purpose of

1. viruses?
2. galaxies? Why so many?
3. planets? Palamuti lang?

Like I said, I don't have problems with ID. Why keep lobbying for it?

On Viruses…designed to cause diseases……not necessarily!

Ok a short lecture muna…hahaha!
Viruses are considered “non-living particles” for several reasons, they don’t grow, can’t reproduce by themselves and have no cells. The “capsid” just contains either rna or dna. Instead the virus will inject the dna or rna into a living cell, and the cell will make copies of the virus which result in the spread of the virus. Sure, diseases like Hepa B, Chicken Pox, AIDS are due to viruses, however the pathogenesis of these diseases is evidence of something gone wrong. It is more a mutation of genes  and not evidence of a deliberately designed entity to cause diseases.

In fact majority of viruses cause no harm and now found to serve a major role in ecology and are thought to be essential for life. Without viruses, the genetic revolution according to studies would be impossible. The role or purpose of viruses is closely related to the importance of bacteria, they are in fact part of the so-called life support system. From the cleansing of water supply to fertility of the soil and atmosphere…..these tiny particles make or ensure that our world is stable and conducive to life.

Therefore viruses and bacteria’s main purpose is in fact beneficial to life in general. Only through mutations in host will they then cause diseases in man!

On planets and galactic purpose!

Jupiter has been thought to offer sort of protection for earth against asteroids, they are either sucked by the planet’s gravity or deflected outwards…in general I would think that the planets and galaxies purpose is for man to discover the rules and laws of the universe….Imagine it there is nothing in the sky…only perpetual  darkness! Can we as man speculate on how our planet was formed without using as reference other celestial bodies?

Our sun and the milky way are average size compared to other stars and galaxies and the current size of our universe is billions of light years and still growing and I guess people would reasonably think it’s overkill! But that is from our own limited perception…

To say that it is too large or contains so many galaxies is to assume knowing the purpose of the mind that created the universe. Although scriptures did indicate that it was created as a place to live in. the ultimate purpose is beyond our puny mind to comprehend. But my guess on the purpose would be that it is venue to demonstrate the power and authority of the intelligence that created the universe!

The size of the universe could not be much smaller in order for nuclear fusion to have occurred in the big bang. The formation of rocky planets would not have occurred if not for the presence of helium at the beginning of the universe in the big bang. The universe is 75% Hydrogen and 25% Helium. This combination occurred in what is called Big bang nucleosynthesis which apparently occurred a few minutes after the big bang! This lead to the production of heavy elements in stars which in turn produce rocky planets. Without this brief period it would all be hydrogen and no planets could be formed. The opposite is also true that the universe could not be much more massive than it is because the universe would collapse on itself before any planets were ever formed! It was calculated that if the universe was added with a particle equivalent  to a SINGLE GRAIN OF SAND…LIFE WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!

Thus for this reason the universe is massive and contains just the right amount materials to form planets and the emergence of life as we know it.

Therefore for both spiritual (though this is not part of the question) and physical reasons fulfillment of the laws of physics and other laws governing the universe is the reason why we have a massive universe w/ many galaxies in it. Also think of the universe as a massive Laboratory Room for man to use his intelligence to discover its mysteries.

Not continuously lobbying I was merely giving an opinion based on your previous statement…

« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015 at 06:07 AM by docelmo »

Offline bosyo

• Collector
  • Namaste
  • Liked:
« Reply #1285 on: Feb 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM »
Creation or Evolution - articles and discussion ???

hmmmmmmm
NOBODY KNOWS!!!!!!
Dai-ichi
Crown
Micro
Starvox
Booster (mj2955)
ALC 888
Phelps Dodge
Aiwa Cassette

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #1286 on: Feb 12, 2015 at 12:40 PM »

hmmmmmmm
NOBODY KNOWS!!!!!!

Nobody knows?

Sir, kung ikaw hindi mo alam, ok lang yon.  Pero wag mo na kaming idamay... :D
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2015 at 02:17 PM by barrister »

Offline docelmo

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1287 on: Feb 26, 2015 at 02:08 PM »

hmmmmmmm
NOBODY KNOWS!!!!!!

Sir bosyo, kindly speak for yourself.

The following are just 10 of the things we know of considered as problems of Darwinian Evolution(evolution.org)

Problem 1: No Viable Mechanism to Generate a Primordial Soup

Problem 2: Unguided Chemical Processes Cannot Explain the Origin of the Genetic Code

Problem 3: Random Mutations Cannot Generate the Genetic Information Required for Irreducibly Complex Structures

Problem 4: Natural Selection Struggles to Fix Advantageous Traits into Populations

Problem 5: Abrupt Appearance of Species in the Fossil Record Does Not Support Darwinian Evolution

Problem 6: Molecular Biology has Failed to Yield a Grand "Tree of Life"

Problem 7: Convergent Evolution Challenges Darwinism and Destroys the Logic Behind Common Ancestry

Problem 8: Differences between Vertebrate Embryos Contradict the Predictions of Common Ancestry

Problem 9: Neo-Darwinism Struggles to Explain the Biogeographical Distribution of many Species

Problem 10: Neo-Darwinism has a Long History of Inaccurate Darwinian Predictions about Vestigial Organs and "Junk DNA"

These problems are by no means minor or could be dismissed as mere speculations or a product of a creationist active imagination  because these problems strikes at the core of the theory of evolution.