Author Topic: Nierbo MAX500 DLP Portable 3D Led Projector  (Read 7608 times)

Offline LouPah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Nierbo MAX500 DLP Portable 3D Led Projector
« Reply #30 on: Jul 03, 2017 at 05:24 PM »
Cool! My first projector is also from CRE, but that was 7 years ago. Tomorrow July 04, 2017, Xiaomi company is releasing their first 1080p Laser projector and it seems a promising one. I am keep eyeing on this projector. ;D

Offline 1great

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #31 on: Jul 03, 2017 at 05:32 PM »
Cool! My first projector is also from CRE, but that was 7 years ago. Tomorrow July 04, 2017, Xiaomi company is releasing their first 1080p Laser projector and it seems a promising one. I am keep eyeing on this projector. ;D
Yeah, me too. I was thinking of getting Xgimi H1s or LG HF80JA Laser projector as they are both 1080p then just few days ago the mi laser projector. Ultra short throw and 5,000 lumens aside from full HD, I think this will be my next projector. It uses ALPD similar to the Xming S1 & M1 laser projectors which at less than 1,000 lumens I am already satisfied with its performance how much more 5,000 lumens, heck even at half I think I will be happy with it.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Offline LouPah

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Jul 04, 2017 at 12:41 PM »
My brother got his first projector which is Xgimi H1 based on my recommendation, he has a 120" fix screen and it really shines. Though I'm also thinking with the H1s but it only for Chinese locals and no for international version yet. Xgimi H1s has improvements over H1 like the additional brightness, auto focus and by using a glass lens, also a bit larger image with the same distance on H1.
And here Xiaomi laser projector came, waiting for a good reviews and availability. Xgimi H1 has positive reviews online so either of the two between Xiaomi and Xgimi, besides it all in 1080p projectors. ;D

Offline LouPah

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Sep 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM »
I am selling my Nierbo Max500 dlp mini projector with 70" silver screen material only, you have to framed it.

Video performance here...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ls9Jiqnea8
Pls. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Thanks   

This mini-projector is equipped with the active shutter 3D-imaging technique used by DLP cinema projectors. The 3D movie source that i've tested so far, is just coming from video streaming on this projector, and the result is GREAT!  This mini-projector almost have it all. It has an ethernet port, wifi, bluetooth, auto keystone correction, usb2 and usb3 port, mira-cast, Hdmi/MHL, and full Android functions. SPDIF audio out not tested yet, but there is a Raw feature in audio settings for digital out. The audio output from the internal speaker of this pj is also good, but not great, but remember you can connect your bluetooth speaker anytime. Really bright projector, with fair contrast, good image color in general but it has an intense red color but you can adjust it in user's color settings. Since this is an Android projector it can handle my air mouse remote for convenient operation.

Anyone interested pls. pm me. :)
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2019 at 05:08 PM by LouPah »