Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213013 times)

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings
« on: Feb 20, 2012 at 09:31 PM »

http://iglesianicristo.net/#1

I'm inviting all of you guys to join us on this holy endeavor.

What:    Iglesia Ni Cristo - Pamamahayag ng mga salita ng Diyos
Where:  Quirino Grandstand (Luneta park)
When:    Febuary 28, 2012
Time:     5pm (assembly time as early as 3pm)

Hope you guys can be with us on this very special event. If you need any assistance or have any questions pls feel free to ask me.

Traffic advisory: if you have no plans of attending the said event please pardon the traffic it will surely create, best is to veer away from the area from 12noon to 9pm on that date.Thank you very much
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2014 at 07:09 AM by ricky »

Offline devlin_waugh

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 76
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2012 at 09:37 PM »
what's the occasion?

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 09:36 AM »
Hi sir, this is  part of a three year program which started 2011 and  leading to our centennial celebration in 2014. And 2012 was designated as the year to really spread the word of God. By inviting family and friends to attend evangelical missions(Pamamahayag) we needed a big venue for the occasion. Hope you can attend sir.

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM »
Well there are lot of speculations but to be honest and fair to everyone esp to our dear church, these activities have been thought about long time ago. Wala pa impeachment and wala pa si PNOY in power we are already doing such activities. And also we are not blind followers, kung si corona at cuevas lang din naman siguro hindi namin ito gagawin. I just hope mr. Go you can respect my post. Also if in case we do support our fellow members, is there anything wrong with it? Lahat na lang yata may kahulugan na masama kahit practicing ones faith masama pa dinba? Also please stop calling it Iglesia ni Manalo kasi its not. Its Iglesia ni Cristo founded by mr. Felix Manalo

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 06:57 PM »

Just need to quote this one. Mr.go masyado masakit yung mga adjectives na ginamit mo. Paki share naman why ganoon na Lang ang laki ng galit at ganon na Lang kaliit ang tingin mo sa Iglesia ni Cristo?

Ngayon ko Lang narinig na may modus operandi pala ang church namin. We'll be celebrating our 100yrs in existence and have built numerous churches  around the world to praise God and sa tingin mo may modus pa rin kami?

ININGUNGUDNGOD IGNORANTENG MEMBERS? BALIKO na CROOKED pa na IPINAGLALABAN?

Dahil Lang Kay cuevas na nagkataong abogado na tumanggap ng kaso, lahat na kami ignorante, baliko at crooked na. Pati buong sambahan namin idinamay mo na? At para bastusin mo name ni Christ and replace it with manalo, para saan yon? KUNG SAKALI MANG MAY MGA MEMBERS ANG INC NA NALIGAW NG LANDAS,IM SURE NAPAKALIIT PA DIN NG RATIO NITO COMPARED TO OTHER GROUPS,KAYA SANA WAG MO LAHATIN.

Ok pa sana Kung tinawag mo kami mga pulubi, mahihirap, pangit, makaluma at masunurin, kasi totoo Ito. Most of us members are not rich, I think majority of us comes from the low income bracket. Yet with our strong faith and cooperation with our church leaders we continue to praise and serve our Lord the best way we can by spreading the word of God and by building as many churches as we can to honor God. Pero para Lang bastusin mo ako sa post/thread ko sana nag isip ka muna.

And besides I'm just inviting you guys to attend, which is my obligation to my faith. Hindi ho ako masamang Tao, maloko at sinungaling. Dahil sa pag iimbita ko sa inyo ay nadamay pa tuloy yung buong church namin sa panlalait nyo :(

Kung anoman ginawa sa inyo ng  sinumang members para magalit ka sa Amin ng ganito, ako na ho humihingi ng dispensa para sa kanila.
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2012 at 02:53 AM by ricky »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 07:16 PM »
I'm deleting Alice Go's post for very obvious reasons. Even though I respect the right of a person to express his opinion even if it's offensive, this is just too much.

To Alice Go, for the love of god, please rein in your opinions. At least be a little circumspect and sensitive. I don't think you'd like it if someone maligns your church, whatever the hell it is. All of your posts are soooo angry. I don't think I've ever read any post of yours that's 100 percent positive.

And could someone please clarify this to me -- is Alice Go a male or a female? From what I remember there were two accounts that were used by two people -- one for the sister (who I assume is Alice Go) and another one by the brother (I can't remember the handle for this -- hindi naman siguro Rolito Go). Then just a couple of years back, it's just the Alice Go account that's been active but I understand the brother also uses the same account.

Mr./Ms. Alice Go, please PM me to clarify your status.
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012 at 07:20 PM by indie boi »

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 07:39 PM »
Thank you sir Indie. But Its ok if his posts remains, Hindi naman ho kami ang mapipintasan Kung Hindi sya  rin. The way he thinks of us, naalala ko tuloy Kung paano ako laitin ng mga classmates ko nuong elementary pa ako. Ako Lang kasi ang Iglesia ni Cristo member sa class and even sa grade level kaya ako yung pinagkakaisahan. But it never stopped me from being proud of my faith and our church :)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 08:18 PM »
Nakakahiya din for the forum to let posts like that remain "live" on the site.

Kailan kaya matututo ang mga tao to respect how other people choose to worship God?

Offline kidlat08

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 90
« Reply #9 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 08:38 PM »

Kailan kaya matututo ang mga tao to respect how other people choose to worship God?

Thank you sir for deleting the post of Ms. Go, although i havent read it. Salamat na rin po sa pag respeto sa aming pananampalataya. I am also a member of INC.

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Feb 21, 2012 at 08:41 PM »

:)

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 08:38 AM »
6 days to go  :)

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM »
PASENCIA na Kagawad, I'm just trying my bit to push my views toward the INK. It may be very vehement and tinged with bitterness pero di naman ito mapapasubalian eh. The historical Christ flatly stated that his kingdom is not of this world. When he said that, the Roman governor has no criminal cause to indict him because that explicitly says he has no struggle nor fight with the Jewish state or the colonial Roman tyrants in place. But here is a church who claims to be headed by Christ but too politically active, even LOUD on its political partisan schemes. When the Iglesia supports a mayor in a town for instance, it will not distinguished if the mayor in question is a scoundrel, plunderer, murderer, or worst - as long as that person asks for the Iglesia's political support, even pays a pilgrimage-like visit to Diliman Central. The sad result for the country impacting its towns, cities and provinces is that a place is governed by a mayor or a governor that gets elected because he gains the electoral vote of a block who is not allowed to think independently. If the political leader in question wrought so much misery, stealing and even murder on his town, the INK who voted and vouched for him should also share the moral blame. But then sinong sasaway sa INK when they decided on a political character? Would they declare that they were mistaken in supporting such wicked people, after three or six or nine years? Wala kang maririnig sa kanila, what they care about foremostly is that when election comes, even a candidate with the most questionable credentials, is free to solicit their "support."

Kung di kayo nakaranas na ma-oppress, mawalan ng hanapbuhay, ma-harass ang livelihood, maperwisyo, mapagbantaan ng ganitong mga tao in office, who ride on the coattails of the vaunted INK block-voting mystique -- then you wouldn't have dumped my posts so promptly, marking it as hate-speech vitrioles from a sourpuss. Pero pahingi ng paumanhin muli Kagawad, I always maintained that PDVD ought to transcend from its tech-talk beginnings. Someone here posts that his church is having a big gathering, by anouncing that he has also opened the door for various, freewheeling, even contrarian, reactions and responses to come in. Di ba niya nabatid yun?

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM »
As I said before, if you have an opinion about another religion, I respect it, as well as your right to express it. But since this is a forum of adults, I don't think it's such a bad thing to ask you to at least frame it in a way that doesn't come out as hate speech.

In fact, if you want, you can start a thread about your views of the INC. As long as you word your post carefully - like what you just did -- I'll let it stay.

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 05:20 PM »
PASENCIA na Kagawad, I'm just trying my bit to push my views toward the INK. It may be very vehement and tinged with bitterness pero di naman ito mapapasubalian eh. The historical Christ flatly stated that his kingdom is not of this world. When he said that, the Roman governor has no criminal cause to indict him because that explicitly says he has no struggle nor fight with the Jewish state or the colonial Roman tyrants in place. But here is a church who claims to be headed by Christ but too politically active, even LOUD on its political partisan schemes. When the Iglesia supports a mayor in a town for instance, it will not distinguished if the mayor in question is a scoundrel, plunderer, murderer, or worst - as long as that person asks for the Iglesia's political support, even pays a pilgrimage-like visit to Diliman Central. The sad result for the country impacting its towns, cities and provinces is that a place is governed by a mayor or a governor that gets elected because he gains the electoral vote of a block who is not allowed to think independently. If the political leader in question wrought so much misery, stealing and even murder on his town, the INK who voted and vouched for him should also share the moral blame. But then sinong sasaway sa INK when they decided on a political character? Would they declare that they were mistaken in supporting such wicked people, after three or six or nine years? Wala kang maririnig sa kanila, what they care about foremostly is that when election comes, even a candidate with the most questionable credentials, is free to solicit their "support."

Kung di kayo nakaranas na ma-oppress, mawalan ng hanapbuhay, ma-harass ang livelihood, maperwisyo, mapagbantaan ng ganitong mga tao in office, who ride on the coattails of the vaunted INK block-voting mystique -- then you wouldn't have dumped my posts so promptly, marking it as hate-speech vitrioles from a sourpuss. Pero pahingi ng paumanhin muli Kagawad, I always maintained that PDVD ought to transcend from its tech-talk beginnings. Someone here posts that his church is having a big gathering, by anouncing that he has also opened the door for various, freewheeling, even contrarian, reactions and responses to come in. Di ba niya nabatid yun?

You are one impossible person ??? Look at your post.

You are saying that your attacks is a result of our unity and practice of BLOCK voting during elections.

Are we the only reason why crooks win in elections?

Is it still the fault of our church that such crooks get elected?

Is it still our fault if ever these politicians fail to deliver their promises during the campaign?

We are just a minority in this country and most of the ones our leader choose to vote are the incumbent or let's say under the administration party.

Is it our doing that most government officials acts like criminals?

Unfair naman siguro na dahil sa unity, cooperation, respect and our faith will be the reason for you to blame what is happening to our country to us.

Isang malokong member, lahat maloko na? Ganoon ba yon?

Isang maling decision na walang makakapagsabi na mangyayari, kami pa din ba ang Mali?

Also if you want to malign us, you can do it sa ibang thread, like sa religion thread.

I did not post this invite to solicit attacks from a person such as you. Sana wag ka mag hanap ng gulo.although I'm waiting since alam ko Mahilig ka mag-hamon ng away :(

"Someone here posts that his church is having a big gathering, by anouncing that he has also opened the door for various, freewheeling, even contrarian, reactions and responses to come in. Di ba niya nabatid yun?"-Honestly I was not expecting such negativity, I was ready for comments regarding the traffic mess it would create. But not reactions that will blame us for what ever mess our country is into right now. Pero ganoon pa man, I am still inviting every one if you have time to please come and join us on said occasion. ;)

Now I'm sure mr.go your next post would be something like Kung pikon, guilty or maramdamin ako eh wag ako sumali sa mga forums ::)

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 05:32 PM »
Also if you want to malign us, you can do it sa ibang thread, like sa religion thread.

Tama nga naman.  Nag-iimbita lang sa pamamahayag, e binanatan na nang binanatan ...  :(

Sir ricky, do you have estimates about the number of expected attendees?

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #16 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 05:38 PM »
Get it on Ricky!!! I have so many INK friends and they are all nice. I feel comfortable being with them they are very disciplined. ;)
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #17 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 05:49 PM »
It's very sensitive when religion is discussed on the basis of "specific affiliations."

Now our "Religion Thread" in the site is a very informative thread without bashing any specific belief.

And when you mix religion with politics, it becomes more complex.

After all, one might ask: "Ano ba ang religion ng mga scoundrel, murderer, plunderer, etc. na mga politiko na yan? at Hindi ba sila naturuan ng tamang asal ng kanilang relihiyon?"

When that happens, lalong awayan at gulo na yan.

okay back to topic...

ricky, malululan ba ang tao sa Luneta? sa INC pa lang mapupuno na yan.  :D

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #18 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 07:14 PM »
Respeto lang sa kapwa myembro kung hindi mo marespeto yung INC. 

Hindi magandang may nasasagasaan ka, next time baka ikaw naman ang masagasaan...ayaw natin mangyari yun.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 07:19 PM »
ricky, congrats on your centennial, you seem to be a nice person......
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #20 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 07:35 PM »

sir indie pwede din bang dun sa ibang thread eh masabihan yung mga tao not to refer to religiuos belief or group na kinapapalooban or whatever you may call it, dun sa impechment thread, may nag refere pa na INC member na SI anthony taberna kaya pala bias ito, it does connote something negative about the INC. I am not from the INC and have a different faith and belief but I believe in respecting the faith chosen by people, referring to this faith and correlating it to negative issues is not fair at all i think.
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2012 at 07:39 PM by Onkyo606 »
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 08:46 PM »
Tama nga naman.  Nag-iimbita lang sa pamamahayag, e binanatan na nang binanatan ...  :(

Sir ricky, do you have estimates about the number of expected attendees?

Hi bro, estimate should be in the 20-40 thousand attendees, which is almost just right for the venue's 60t capacity. But we are hoping it would be more than expected sana since all of us believe that this is part of our obligation. Thank you bro for the understanding.

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 08:53 PM »
Get it on Ricky!!! I have so many INK friends and they are all nice. I feel comfortable being with them they are very disciplined. ;)

Thank you bro jerix, yes INC members are well disciplined ESP when we are attending church Service :)

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 09:02 PM »
It's very sensitive when religion is discussed on the basis of "specific affiliations."

Now our "Religion Thread" in the site is a very informative thread without bashing any specific belief.

And when you mix religion with politics, it becomes more complex.

After all, one might ask: "Ano ba ang religion ng mga scoundrel, murderer, plunderer, etc. na mga politiko na yan? at Hindi ba sila naturuan ng tamang asal ng kanilang relihiyon?"

When that happens, lalong awayan at gulo na yan.

okay back to topic...

ricky, malululan ba ang tao sa Luneta? sa INC pa lang mapupuno na yan.  :D

You are right bro, minority Lang kami kaya siguro Kung may ma-news na member na nasangkot sa Hindi maganda ay sensationalized na agad and worse eh damay na lahat. Siguro kasi bihirang bihira talaga ang may gagawa ng malaking kasalanan sa Amin na ikasisira ng church. And incase na merong lumabag, church mismo ang nagtitiwalag agad.

A good example is what happened to Dir. Gatdula of the NBI, unbelievable talaga. Alam nyang almost all members are proud of him kaya I'm sure he will not tarnish his name. Llamas din naman yung totoo in the end.

We are hoping to bro na madami mag attend and madami ma-invite. :)

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 09:04 PM »
Respeto lang sa kapwa myembro kung hindi mo marespeto yung INC. 

Hindi magandang may nasasagasaan ka, next time baka ikaw naman ang masagasaan...ayaw natin mangyari yun.

Thanks froots, iba kasi yung dating ng post. Mapanira and all speculative :D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 09:06 PM »
ricky, congrats on your centennial, you seem to be a nice person......

Thank you sir Tony for the centennial greeting,  and thank you very much if you think I'm a nice person ;D

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Feb 22, 2012 at 09:16 PM »
sir indie pwede din bang dun sa ibang thread eh masabihan yung mga tao not to refer to religiuos belief or group na kinapapalooban or whatever you may call it, dun sa impechment thread, may nag refere pa na INC member na SI anthony taberna kaya pala bias ito, it does connote something negative about the INC. I am not from the INC and have a different faith and belief but I believe in respecting the faith chosen by people, referring to this faith and correlating it to negative issues is not fair at all i think.

Hi bro tirso, thank you also. Honestly kailan ko Lang nalaman na kapatid pala si Anthony taberna :-[ pag nanonood or nakikinig sa news ay wala naman Syang sinasabi na Iglesia sya ;) also sa church services or church gatherings ay Hindi din naman nababanggit or napag-uusapan Kung sino ang mga Sikat na members. Kung baga nalalaman na Lang naming mga regular members pag nakita na namin sa pagsamba or Kung magkakakwentuhan na Lang yung mga magkakaibigan talaga. Hindi naman kasi part ng worship Kung pag uusapan pa yung mga celebrity members ;)

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Feb 23, 2012 at 08:47 AM »

I'm monitoring the thread bro Onkyo. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Honestly, mahirap magmoderate nitong Big Talk. If I allow freewheeling discussions at some point someone will say the moderator is not doing his job. But if I step in and perform my function, others will say I'm meddling and siding with one camp.

I can't even post my personal opinions without someone complaining that I'm being "biased" and that I should be "impartial".

Anyway, pardon the off topic post.

To go back to the topic. I have a number of INC friends. I admire their discipline and dedication to their church. Ibang klase din yung gagawa ng time to worship despite the demands of work and family. It's the same quality that I admire about my Islamic friends. We could all learn a thing or two from these two religious groups.

« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012 at 08:48 AM by indie boi »

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Feb 23, 2012 at 09:46 AM »
Yes sir, pag samba muna bago ang lahat :)

5days to go :D lahat ng members excited dito esp my kids :)

Offline saintburaki

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Feb 23, 2012 at 09:57 AM »
More power to INCs!!!!
and also to everyone.
INC din po ako.

lahat po invited.
kahit sino ka man, o ano man relihiyon mo...
iniimbitahan ka namin.
paminsan-minsan lang naman po ito.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012 at 09:57 AM by saintburaki »