Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213218 times)

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings
« Reply #360 on: Aug 10, 2015 at 09:49 AM »
dangerous doctrine.....without grievance mechanisms in place,
any organization will tend to explode.....
this was how more than 700 people ended up murdered in Guyana...
at the hands of cult leader Jim Jones....

the leaders in any church are not saints, tao rin lang sila subject to human frailties....
if i were in their place, i could have built schools and hospitals and housing for poor members instead...
but then i would not know what ideas my wife will have....she even might have relatives..

church members are people too, endowed by God with a free will and a spirit yearning to be free...
with conscience...there is a fine line with becoming a member and a freemen....

There is a grievance mechanism in the INC.

From the top to the bottom (local congregation level).

Without this, we'd either be suing each other or killing each other.

But for a grievance to be heard, you must present evidences otherwise it is just paninirang puri.

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #361 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 10:28 PM »
What is the end game of the mob rule in the DOJ today?

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #362 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 06:51 AM »
What is the end game of the mob rule in the DOJ today?

you mean those thugs?
strange, but INC member are supposed to be employees of choice,
they do not form labor unions and join strikes.....
showing true colors?
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #363 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 06:54 AM »
There is a grievance mechanism in the INC.

From the top to the bottom (local congregation level).

Without this, we'd either be suing each other or killing each other.

But for a grievance to be heard, you must present evidences otherwise it is just paninirang puri.

I understand that there is a criminal complaint already. Would you agree the government should step in?

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #364 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 08:00 AM »
According to the Sanggunian any aggrieved party should just file a case so they can answer the allegations squarely. Now a case was filed, what are they complaining about now? If the Sangguniang does not have something to hide, why should they have to question what the DOJ is doing? They should even appreciate what De Lima is doing because that would expedite the resolution of the case, di ba?

The rallyist ahave been saying, Huwag makialam sa usaping pang panloob ng Iglesia. But a criminal case is not something internal to the church. rather it is one against the state. I believe, the rebellion of the group Angel Tenny , Samson and the others is not against the church but against the Sanggunian. So church members should not regard this as paglaban sa INC..
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2015 at 08:17 AM by jerix »
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #365 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 08:58 AM »
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2015 at 09:00 AM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #366 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 10:06 AM »
I understand that there is a criminal complaint already. Would you agree the government should step in?

Yes. I for one will not be going to the DOJ.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #367 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 10:07 AM »
According to the Sanggunian any aggrieved party should just file a case so they can answer the allegations squarely. Now a case was filed, what are they complaining about now? If the Sangguniang does not have something to hide, why should they have to question what the DOJ is doing? They should even appreciate what De Lima is doing because that would expedite the resolution of the case, di ba?

The rallyist ahave been saying, Huwag makialam sa usaping pang panloob ng Iglesia. But a criminal case is not something internal to the church. rather it is one against the state. I believe, the rebellion of the group Angel Tenny , Samson and the others is not against the church but against the Sanggunian. So church members should not regard this as paglaban sa INC..

And since Ka Isaias Samson is already expelled, it is not an internal matter anymore. He (not a member already) filed cases against INC officials. It's a court matter now. It should be

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #368 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:39 AM »
pinagdadaanan ng anu mang simbahan ang mga problemang tulad nito....it will square out in the end....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #369 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:40 AM »
Warning shots :)

"Subukan mong magsalita laban sa amin." - maaaring ganito ang motibo ng pamamaril

anthony taberna is an INC member, no need to harass him...

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #370 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:41 AM »
Yes. I for one will not be going to the DOJ.

good man yourself....what is happening has nothing to do with your church any more,
but the people in your church, glad you see the distinction....shows that you have the gift of discernment....
and believe you me....those people in your church, they will all pass away someday,
but your church will remain standing....stronger than ever....
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM by tony »

Offline pTrader

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #371 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 11:52 AM »
And since Ka Isaias Samson is already expelled, it is not an internal matter anymore. He (not a member already) filed cases against INC officials. It's a court matter now. It should be

Additional:

De Lima: I’m just doing my job 

MANILA, Philippines - More than 1,000 members of the Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) trooped yesterday to the Department of Justice in Manila to hold what some of them called a “silent protest” against Secretary Leila de Lima after the DOJ started investigating the alleged forced detention of expelled church members.

The demonstration of INC members coincided with De Lima’s 56th birthday yesterday.

“Makiki-birthday lang po kami dito,” said two women interviewed by The STAR. They refused to give their names, saying they were only told to go to the DOJ.

De Lima had earlier said the DOJ would conduct an investigation into the alleged kidnapping of INC ministers who were expelled by the church council or Sanggunian.

The INC members assembled at the DOJ to protest the supposed unfair treatment of De Lima over the charges of harassment, illegal detention, threats and coercion filed by expelled minister Isaias Samson Jr. and his family against leaders of the church.

INC officials have questioned the “extraordinary attention” given by De Lima to the complaint of Samson, saying she has not given the same attention to the case against Moro Islamic Liberation Front rebels for the killing of 44 police Special Action Force (SAF) members in an encounter in Mamasapano, Maguindanao last January.

When asked to respond, De Lima said she was just doing her job.

Members of the INC also blocked De Lima’s vehicle from going out of the DOJ compound.

source: http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/08/28/1493098/iglesia-surrounds-doj

Kahiya-hiya  naman ito nag rarally ang INC at  may “extraordinary attention” pang  nalalaman. Hello, regardless kung anong kaso,  dapat bigyan pansin yan ng DOJ.

Kung INC nga sila  sa hukuman na magpalitan ng paliwanag at ebidensya.

Since pumupukaw sila ng attention baka mauwe din ito sa Senate Hearing.

Kahit pa may separation ng Church and State, ang State pa rin ay may kakayahang pangalagaan yung kanyang mamamayan.

Any unconstitutional practices na isang Church dapat mag-intervine ang Government.

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #372 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:02 PM »
The rallyist ahave been saying, Huwag makialam sa usaping pang panloob ng Iglesia.

Regardless kung pangloob at panlabas yan, kailangan ipatupad ng Gobyerno ang karapatan ng bawat mamamayan.

Reminder lang po:

• 1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #373 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:03 PM »
kawawa ka pag ikaw ay nasa pinakailalim na hanay, wala kang choice kung hindi sumunod...

Offline kidlat08

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 90
« Reply #374 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:25 PM »
I also dont understand this move. I am member, but i will not go to DOJ to protest. As sir Quintacet mentioned, Mr. Samson is no longer an INC member, so it's not an internal matter anymore. Para sa kin, dapat lang na maparusahan kung sinuman itong mga tao na nagsagawa ng illegal detention, kung meron talagang illegal detention na nangyari. 

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #375 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:48 PM »
I also dont understand this move. I am member, but i will not go to DOJ to protest. As sir Quintacet mentioned, Mr. Samson is no longer an INC member, so it's not an internal matter anymore. Para sa kin, dapat lang na maparusahan kung sinuman itong mga tao na nagsagawa ng illegal detention, kung meron talagang illegal detention na nangyari.

exactly, at saka ayaw ba nilang malaman yung katotohanan para sa ikakabuti ng INC as a whole?

Offline yygoob

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #376 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:53 PM »
ito namang si chiz nakikisawsaw pa..gusto siguro makuha indorsement nang INC....tama ba namnag sabihing magkocentrate na lang ang DOJ sa Mamasapano at irespeto and separation ng church at state para namang hindi sya atty!!!

Offline sirhc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
« Reply #377 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 12:58 PM »
I'm just curious, don't you see INC leadership's hand on the ongoing protest in DOJ? Parang napaka organized naman for it to be a prerogative from a group of dissent INC members. Meron pang projection screen, stage, sound system, program, at from what I have seen, rotation ng mga taong poposte sa harap ng DOJ para round the clock.

P.S. INC Members chanted "Hindi kami nang-gugulo, Kayo Nang-gugulo" or to the same effect, all while creating disruption of traffic flow and work on Ermita, Manila. Irony of the day.

Quote from: Isias Samson Jr
“They fail to see that they aren’t demanding justice, they are demanding special privileges. Particularly since their demand is made even before any investigation has commenced,” the statement read.
Never stop learning.

Offline dodie

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #378 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 01:22 PM »
Inatasan din ang mga pinuno ng bawat lokal ng INC na ipaliwanag sa mga dadalo ang sumusunod na layunin ng pagtitipon: issue ng Separation ng Church and State; issue ukol sa Mamasapano; PCOS machine sa Comelec at DAP.

Nilinaw sa abiso na walang dapat sisigaw na ‘ibagsak ang gobyerno’.
- See more at: http://radyo.inquirer.net/7261/protesta-ng-inc-magtutuloy-tuloy-hanggang-sa-edsa-tatagal-hanggan-lunes#sthash.taUcllzl.dpufo

i find it odd that there are marching orders from inc leadership na magrally ang mga kasapi nito at para ipaglaban ang seperation of church and state tapos may side issue ng  PCOS at DAP! nakakatawa na! parang malapit na akong maniwala na ang mga pinuno nila ang talagang may problema. i hope na masulusyunan ng higit na nakakaraming INC ang gawain ng kanilang mga lider dahil bka ito pa ang maging dahilan ng kanilang pagkakawatakwatak sa huli.....
WCH CM U?

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #379 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 02:13 PM »
meanwhile on the other side of the fence.

https://www.facebook.com/SONNYBRAVOH/posts/932216236816869

Offline sirhc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #380 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 02:31 PM »
^ Yun naman pala. If the Sangunian is that confident that this Samson guy is fabricating lies. Why not let justice take its course? Mind you, an Illegal Detention Case is not a walk in a park as what we have seen recently.

Plus, matter is also is out of the hands of the DOJ, but will fall on the hands of the Judiciary. Why the need for a "show of force"?

And ang pinaka-off sakin, why the need to drag the SAF 44 issue into this? Given that they already have lapses in handling that case, so their lapses in the SAF 44 case is enough justification for DOJ to also have a lapse on the Samson case?

Lets just be honest, facing INC, which Sangunian is clearly a representation of, on court is not an easy task. That Samson guy really needs the help he can get if indeed he has a case against the Sangunian. Sa tingin mo ba unfounded yung pag hingi niya ng tulong sa DOJ?
Never stop learning.

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #381 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 03:33 PM »
ito namang si chiz nakikisawsaw pa..gusto siguro makuha indorsement nang INC....tama ba namnag sabihing magkocentrate na lang ang DOJ sa Mamasapano at irespeto and separation ng church at state para namang hindi sya atty!!!

separation  ba ika mo? bakit nangingialam  ang  INC  leader  sa trabaho  ng DOJ?

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #382 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 04:18 PM »
Yan na! Dami nang pulitikong nakikisawsaw.
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #383 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 04:42 PM »
bumaba tuloy ang tingin ko kay Poe....si Chiz matagal ng alam natin na trapo....kaya lang sumikat ay dahil sa kakabatikos kay GMA...

Offline yygoob

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #385 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 05:32 PM »
pati ba naman Bro Eli

source:https://viewpointsandangles.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/icymi-international-televangelist-bro-eli-soriano-declares-support-for-doj-secretary-leila-de-lima/

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #386 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 05:40 PM »
Poe is getting a backlash out of this...

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #387 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 05:52 PM »
pati ba naman Bro Eli

source:https://viewpointsandangles.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/icymi-international-televangelist-bro-eli-soriano-declares-support-for-doj-secretary-leila-de-lima/

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Offline sirhc

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #388 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 06:10 PM »
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Haha. ADD is also pushing for De Lima's senatorial run come 2016!
Never stop learning.

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #389 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 06:22 PM »
Hindi ko alam bakit nag rally. Hindi naman INC ang kainakasuhan kung hindi ang sanggunian. Kung may ginawa sila hindi maganda at against the law then dapat nila harapin ito. Hindi ako makiki rally . Again Iglesia ako ni Crist at hindi ni manalo nor ng sanggunian.

Pati yata sa edsa shrine nag rally na din????

Walang impossible sa mataimtim na panalangin di ba.