Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213171 times)

Offline bartender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings
« Reply #570 on: Aug 30, 2015 at 11:36 PM »

I agree. No one should be above the law. 

But the INC is following the law.  It got permits before holding the rally. 

No one is above the law.   And the permit is relevant to show that the INC is not violating any law. 

Very simple.

To you, the bigger issue is your disagreement with their cause.

Free speech to those you agree with; no free speech to those you disagree with.

That's your idea of a "positive, productive state."

=======================================

Most people do not really want others to have freedom of speech, they just want others to be given the freedom to say what they want to hear.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Just to clarify: when they went to the EDSA shrine, they had no permit. They were being accommodated in the QC Memorial Circle but they refused. Right there they could have been dispersed for having no permit and the inconvenience minimized or shortened. If it was a simple case of freedom of expression, whether EDSA shrine or QC Circle, would not have mattered unless their point had something to do with the location.
More than simply voicing out their thought, it was more pestering a lot of people so they can get attention. In my mind, that is no different from a brat trying to get his way.
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline bartender

• Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
« Reply #571 on: Aug 30, 2015 at 11:41 PM »
Ang attitude yata ng gobyerno  natin ay halintulad sa dapat gawin sa isang troll: wag pansinin. Yan, o sadyang di alam ng pamahalaan kung ano ang gagawin. Pero sa palagay ko may back channel talks na nangyayari.
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline disturbed

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Music as a Weapon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #572 on: Aug 30, 2015 at 11:43 PM »
I think i saw posts sa top gear na umabot sa guadalupe nung friday or sat morning ata un

About sa bloc voting, wala naman makaka alam kung binoto mo yung napili nila, pero most of the time pag malapit na election eh ung mga doctrines is about sa pagsunod and pakikiisa.  Pag hindi ka sumunod mapaparusahan ka ng diyos. 

I hope ma settle na mga issue and hopefully everything will end peacefully.

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #573 on: Aug 30, 2015 at 11:53 PM »
Did you guys hear about the Star Trek reference today on the INC's Facebook page?

Offline Branded_Things

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #574 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:13 AM »
Pare yan lang pinag daanan mo, kami yung samahan namin nakasalalay. Hindi ako hihingi ng pasensya sa inyo kasi pati kami din naman naabala at napeperwisyo sa kagagawan ng iilang tao.

So question lang. Who will pay for my lost profit, revenue and time? The gov't? Iglesia? Sorry Sir Ricky, its very simple, I need to work and to earn to provide for my family. So being unable to go to an event where i am supposed to cover a family happening means I have to do a lot of explaining and I have to look for other people (within the area) to fill in for me, and that would mean loss of trust from the side of the client, loss of a potential follow-up work, loss of income as I have to pay the one filling in for me the money paid to me by the client. I am a fair supplier, if its not me who will cover. I pay the one who fills in for me the full amount the client gave me. And as an events photographer that means I only work during weekends and thats my bread and butter. So again I am sorry I you think na "yan lang pinag-dadaanan mo" for me its critical and important as it is my BREAD & BUTTER alone which I think you don't seem to understand or grasp.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:15 AM by Branded_Things »

Offline bashi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • Yo!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #575 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:19 AM »
There are reports nang harass sila ng motorists passing thru binabato at hinahampas mga sasakyan

Offline CoolTOYZPH

• Trade Count: (+166)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Break-in done... time to enjoy the music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 73
« Reply #576 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:28 AM »
I agree with you.
A graceful exit for the INC is that they use the non-extension of the Rally Permit to disperse.
At this stage I can say Filipinos will easily forget the trouble caused to many.
But if they extend the MOB mentality and cause further inconvenience to the general public... I pity the INC members who are in the minority where they work, study, and live.

It's not a good move on the part of the INC.

The only one backing down from this stalemate is the INC.  The government cannot back down. If they do, it makes them look weak.

On the other hand, the INC has to call off the rally sooner or later. When they do and the government does not budge, the INC exposes itself as a paper tiger.

That's what this rally is doing to your group. It shows the country that the INC is not so powerful after all.

The only way out for the INC is if the government asks for a dialog.  The INC agrees to the dialog and calls off the rally.

If the government does not ask for a dialog, that's going to be a problem.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:30 AM by CoolTOYZPH »
Where is the Love? BEP

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #577 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:29 AM »
Just to clarify: when they went to the EDSA shrine, they had no permit.

Thanks for the info, sir bartender.  Hindi ko alam yon.

There are reports nang harass sila ng motorists passing thru binabato at hinahampas mga sasakyan

Parang may narinig nga akong ganyan sa AM radio kanina.  Nasa background lang kasi yung radyo, hindi ko nakuha ang details.

I agree with you.
A graceful exit for the INC is that they use the non-extension of the Rally Permit to disperse.
At this stage I can say Filipinos will easily forget the trouble caused to many.
But if they extend the MOB mentality and cause further inconvenience to the general public... I pity the INC members who are in the minority where they work, study, and live.

Tama rin. 

Maganda yung "graceful exit" na phrase mo sir.  Yan ang kailangan nila ngayon. 

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:32 AM by barrister »

Offline bashi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • Yo!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #578 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:32 AM »

Thanks for the info, sir bartender.  Hindi ko alam yon.

Parang may narinig nga akong ganyan sa AM radio kanina.  Nasa background lang kasi yung radyo, hindi ko nakuha ang details.
It's actually happening now, yun sis in law ko who lives in Mandaluyong can't go home kasi nanghaharang na daw ng sasakyan..... Bakit hinahayaan ito lumalala by both the government and the INC leaders, I wouldn't be surprised if me barilin dyan

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #579 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:57 AM »
Tingin ko malalim ang pinaguugatan ng problema between INC and DOJ. There were squabblings in NBI which is under DOJ when the head Gatdula was replaced due to politics. Marami pa atang nangyari after that.

I don't see why the INC is crying foul over separation of church and state. We all know some prominent INC members hold key positions in government and some say the leaders lobbied in exchange of goodwill if you say during elections. Some also hold key positions in the judiciary and executive branches of government.

May pinagdadaanan ang INC kaya pagpasensyahan. Parang kaibigan na may pinagdadaanan, kailangang unawain. Pero kapag nakakaperwisyo na at di na nakakatuwa kasi apektado ang nakararami eh tigilan na muna ang kadramahan. Mas marami pang importanteng bagay sa mundo hindi lang ikaw o kayo. Kung ang kaibigan mo ay nangaabala na sa kalye dahil lang sa away sa bahay tapos nakialam ang tanod o pulis tapos sasabihin sa lahat na wag makialam dahil away pamilya lang yun, tama ba?
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 01:23 AM by krets pulpol »
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline bass_nut

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #580 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 01:07 AM »

sincerely praying that
1) leaders on both sides maintain peace and order (crowd control) such that
2) violence will not erupt.

Offline godlike00

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #582 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 01:51 AM »
Walang credibility yang si Tiglao, bakit ako maniniwala sa sinusulat nya?
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline CoolTOYZPH

• Trade Count: (+166)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Break-in done... time to enjoy the music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 73
« Reply #583 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 02:18 AM »
Where is the Love? BEP

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #584 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 02:46 AM »
ano ending? doj head roll? who wins lose ?
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 03:02 AM by ojofool »

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #585 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 02:47 AM »
It will be more credible if it is stated by INC leader Eduardo Manalo personally.
+1
toy

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #586 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 03:22 AM »
just passed by edsa, cars buses parked from santolan onlt 1 lane for motorist
and inc from provinces coming in
yari trapik nyan
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 04:47 AM by ojofool »

Offline istan

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #587 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 03:24 AM »

Threat ba to?

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #588 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 03:46 AM »
aba eh kapag may endorsement may sisingilin siyempre...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #589 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 05:18 AM »
Just saw an INC video rendering de lima as a demon In disguise, and as a barber cutting hair later showed a bald guy  that looked like PNoy. Are they also attacking Pnoy as behind  De Lima?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/717732/watch-iglesia-video-shows-de-lima-as-demon-in-disguise&ved=0CBsQqQIwAGoVChMIn6TM7N3RxwIVzh2OCh1-rA4I&usg=AFQjCNGqAHheNP97YEHMfQBXriOuciVB1g&sig2=GQmovFhqgwUecuv6RiRrJA

Hmmm.  I wonder even more  what's the objective of those behind supporting this move oust DE Lima lang ba talaga ito?
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 05:27 AM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline oweidah

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #590 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 06:05 AM »
c erap naman bulabugin nila

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #591 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 06:42 AM »
Just saw an INC video rendering de lima as a demon In disguise, and as a barber cutting hair later showed a bald guy  that looked like PNoy. Are they also attacking Pnoy as behind  De Lima?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/717732/watch-iglesia-video-shows-de-lima-as-demon-in-disguise&ved=0CBsQqQIwAGoVChMIn6TM7N3RxwIVzh2OCh1-rA4I&usg=AFQjCNGqAHheNP97YEHMfQBXriOuciVB1g&sig2=GQmovFhqgwUecuv6RiRrJA

Hmmm.  I wonder even more  what's the objective of those behind supporting this move oust DE Lima lang ba talaga ito?

the kingmakers now wants to be kings...
i hope they don't reach a point of no return,
and unlike the other peaceful rebellions, public opinion is not on their side...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #592 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 06:47 AM »
I do understand - kahit sa tingin ko mali at nakakatawa ang inilalaban nilang isyu such as the separation of the church and the state daw which apparently is linked with the case filed by Samson to the DOJ, karapatan pa rin nila ang magpahayag. Mahirap talaga ang demokrasya kasi napakaraming karapatan. Pero sa tingin ko correct blending lang ang kelangan, kung me perwisyong dulot sa pag exercise ng karapatan ng isa, tiis lang muna ang isa pa. Give and take ika' nga. 
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 06:55 AM by jerix »
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline NongP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Patience is a Virtue
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 151
« Reply #593 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:32 AM »
Gusto pala ng INC ng dialogue bat hinde lumapit yun mga leaders ng INC sa Government para makipagusap pero bakit inutusan nila yun mga myembro nila na mag rally. Sigurado naman Hindi mag rarally yan mga myembro ng walang utos sa kataastaasan.

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #594 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:34 AM »
Out of curiosity, if one is given a permit to rally, does it automatically include the permit to park buses and jeepneys along the major thoroughfares? As I see it in the morning news, if you take away those illegally parked jeepneys, buses and cars of INC rallyists, traffic can at least flow better.

If the permit rally does not specify for such illegal parking on these major roads, just issue them parking tickets and tow them away.

Thoughts?

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #595 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:39 AM »
How many other countless like Branded_Things have articulated before INC will understand that public sentiment is not with them given the major inconvenience and stoppage their action is taking on a great number of people's business, their main souce of income - bread and butter and for children who needs to be in schools and Church goers attending mass in the vicinity. Patience runs thin. Tomorrow is start of the work day and hopefully they call their bluff off and move somewhere else... otherwise they'll go downward spiral before they can untangle their own mess they just created for themselves.

So question lang. Who will pay for my lost profit, revenue and time? The gov't? Iglesia? Sorry Sir Ricky, its very simple, I need to work and to earn to provide for my family. So being unable to go to an event where i am supposed to cover a family happening means I have to do a lot of explaining and I have to look for other people (within the area) to fill in for me, and that would mean loss of trust from the side of the client, loss of a potential follow-up work, loss of income as I have to pay the one filling in for me the money paid to me by the client. I am a fair supplier, if its not me who will cover. I pay the one who fills in for me the full amount the client gave me. And as an events photographer that means I only work during weekends and thats my bread and butter. So again I am sorry I you think na "yan lang pinag-dadaanan mo" for me its critical and important as it is my BREAD & BUTTER alone which I think you don't seem to understand or grasp.

Offline Cruzader1986

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #596 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:44 AM »

malaking kapalpakan to ng Kulto ni Manalo. De Lima is egotistical and known to be maldita, kung before trabaho lang ginagawa... ngayon personal nato and she might support the case more vigilantly now. hahahahaha

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #597 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:46 AM »
Because democracy provides more freedom, it works only when people learns how to give and take. If people exercises and invokes their rights simultaneously, their will be chaos and anarchy. We are not happy with what the INC is doing. But people who do not believe or who are in one way or another have been affected should observe tolerance. 
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #598 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:48 AM »
malaking kapalpakan to ng Kulto ni Manalo. De Lima is egotistical and known to be maldita, kung before trabaho lang ginagawa... ngayon personal nato and she might support the case more vigilantly now. hahahahaha

Bro you may be wrong now here, the INC is no longer of the Manalo's but the greater force, the Sanggunian, as they call it.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:49 AM by jerix »

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #599 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:51 AM »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....