Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213284 times)

Offline dench

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • The most beautiful sound next to silence.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #90 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 02:14 PM »
Kunyari lang nag absent ako. Pwede ba ako tumagging magpadalaw sa bahay ko or kahit sa labas? Or pwede ba ako tumangging makipag usap or pagusapan bakit ako absent?

Pwede ka tumanggi. But soon it will notice if you have the same excuses. There is nothing wrong to visit someone. But the INC uses the weekly "committee" or "dalaw" to silently pressure the members to obey the "tagubilin" of "pamamahala". And it's interesting to note the group doesn't use this time to study the bible, have fellowship or talk about matters of faith and life. It's usually just to ask why is a member absent in church, promote participation in group activities, and closed in prayer.     
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 02:56 PM by dench »
VPI~Verity Audio~Cary Audio~Dynavector~Sutherland~Unison Research~REL~Audio Sensibility~Massif

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #91 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 02:57 PM »
^wrong. Committee prayers are used to strenghten the faith by providing advices  spiritual or otherwise to the member.

If one member continues to deny visit and advice. He or she will be asked if he/she wants to remain in the church or not. If he decides he is not happy anymore in the church, he will be asked to give a voluntary written statement of leaving the church. If he doesn.t want to do the written statement but is adamant in leaving, his ne will be dropped from the roster of members. Walang pilitan kung ayaw na.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:02 PM »
The INC excommunicates members by announcing names of people during worship service who are longer obeying its regulations. Imagine the silent embarrassment it brings to that person's family or loved ones who remain in its fold. Where is the love?

It is one way of excommunication especially if the reason is immorality (gambling, having kulasisi). Those whose faith left them are just dropped from the roster commonly called as "naalis sa talaan"

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #93 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:09 PM »
here's a question that has been bugging me for a while now. how come if the INC is against gambling and womanizing, why did they choose Erap as their (or your) President back then?

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2166
« Reply #94 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:10 PM »
^ If I still continue to deny visit and advice, and yet I still want to remain in the INC, pwede?
Kunyari, i am still happy with INC, pero minsan di ako makapunta kse me gig ako etc, pero ayaw kong pakialaman ako or dalawin at tanungin ng officers, ok lang ba yun, pwede?
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:13 PM »
There is no teaching in INC that Jesus Christ is "plain human being"

The INC reveres Christ as the son of God and he has been given by God powers beyond what ordinary man has. We just dont accept that he is God or  a 1/3 person of God as INC is monotheistic.

Although i respect dench.s post and his right to post, i sense a bit of anger in him towards the INC.

But still i just wish anyone who wants to know INC more will study it by attending bible lessons rather than mine or others' posts  here.

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Re: Re: Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #96 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:20 PM »
True or False: The INC has never ever seen a copy of any of your ITRs.
Bro, ako True or False lang question ko :)

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:21 PM »
But still i just wish anyone who wants to know INC more will study it by attending bible lessons rather than mine or others' posts  here.

no thanks sir. i'm just curious about why the INC choosing Erap as their president. i'm not really into organized religion as organizations, whether religious or not, tend to have ulterior motives.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:22 PM »
@thebat, yes pwede pero the church officers will keep on trying. L

@leomarley, we were electing a politician not auditioning a member. If we will judge all candidates based on our docttrines then we will not vote at all as everyone has a different faith from us. The more intriguing question is why was Erap not excommunicated by his church when excommunication is biblical. Plus, erap.s shortcoming as a christian is his church.s business. It.s like this: if i have a fastfood store i don.t care if you have six wives i will hire you as long as you will be able to manage my store. I will terminate you also on the basis of your skills. If you are however joining my church you have to drop the last five wives before you can do so

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:26 PM »
@ Sickboy, True with God as my witness.

The day they ask for it will be the day i leave it.

Another truth. Sa yo ko unang nadinig/nalaman ang ITR issue relative to INC.

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #100 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:27 PM »
@ Sickboy, True with God as my witness.

The day they ask for it will be the day i leave it.

Another truth. Sa yo ko unang nadinig/nalaman ang ITR issue relative to INC.
Thank you bro. That settles that.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:29 PM »
no thanks sir. i'm just curious about why the INC choosing Erap as their president. i'm not really into organized religion as organizations, whether religious or not, tend to have ulterior motives.

I can understand where you are coming from. I respect it.

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #102 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:30 PM »
Pwede ka tumanggi. But soon it will notice if you have the same excuses. There is nothing wrong to visit someone. But the INC uses the weekly "committee" or "dalaw" to silently pressure the members to obey the "tagubilin" of "pamamahala". And it's interesting to note the group doesn't use this time to study the bible, have fellowship or talk about matters of faith and life. It's usually just to ask why is a member absent in church, promote participation in group activities, and closed in prayer.     

^Hindi po totoo yan sinasabi nyo. Lahat ng sinabi mo ewan ko kung saan
Mo nakuha.

Pag dadalaw is just plain pag dadalaw. It's done weekly para kamustahin mga members on how they are doing, at dito lang pumapasok yung alamin ang reason why hindi ka nakasamba or nakatupad sa mga gawain or activities.
Ngayon pag ang dahilan mo eh napakababaw, mas
Malamang na mapayuhan ka which ito naman eh paalala lang at kasma sa tungkulin nila na pangalagaan ka.
Each "dalaw" or "komiti" starts and ends with prayer. Pwede ka din mag tanong tungkol sa bible pero meron naman oras at panahon para doon . Its 5times a week na mag gawain or doktrina or bible study sa INC . Lately mas dumami pa ang oras at lugar kung saan pwede makinig sa doktrina. Yun yung nakikita nyo na "Malaking Pamamahayag ng Salita ng Diyos"

Sana po kung hindi din lang kayo sigurado sa sasabihin nyo pwede naman kayo magtanong at wag parang alam na alam nyo lahat ng nangyayari.

On a lighter note: each family has a "katiwala" na mangangalaga syo. Swerte mo pag mabait yung natoka syo at medyo sad naman kung mahigpit masyado hehe kasi sa totoo lang minsan nakakapanliit yung iba magsalita lalo na pag hindi ka nakasamba.

Also dito sa mga "dalaw" na ito pinaaabot mga tagubilin sa amin na hindi na binasa sa pagsamba(serkular)

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:34 PM »

i'm not really into organized religion as organizations, whether religious or not, tend to have ulterior motives.

Ako nga bro, naghanap pa ako ng secular school for my daughter :)

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:36 PM »
Bro, ako True or False lang question ko :)

Magulo yung tanong mo. Tinatanong mo ba kung nakikita ng INC administration mga itr ng members? Answer No , unless gusto mo ipakita for what ever reason na ikaw lang makakaalam.

True- they do not see our itr
False- they see our itr

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:40 PM »
Okay naman tanong ni Sickboy bro

That is why i said TRUE. The church has never ever seen my ITR.

Tatlo lang nakakita ng itr namin mag asawa. Our employers, psbank dahil sa autoloan at kami mismong mag asawa

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:42 PM »
There is no teaching in INC that Jesus Christ is "plain human being"

The INC reveres Christ as the son of God and he has been given by God powers beyond what ordinary man has. We just dont accept that he is God or  a 1/3 person of God as INC is monotheistic.

Although i respect dench.s post and his right to post, i sense a bit of anger in him towards the INC.

I have no anger against the INC. Just raising some points for discussion.

INC labels Jesus Christ as "tao" di ba? Where in the bible can you find God merely giving powers to the human Jesus Christ?

In my case about Jesus's Deity and Lordship, I believe that Jesus Christ in the flesh was both God and man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and was born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life. He was crucified and died to pay the penalty for our sins. By His blood, the Lord Jesus Christ made a perfect sacrifice for sin once and for all time. He was raised from the dead on the third day. Later, He ascended to the Father’s right hand where He reigns as the Head of the Church and intercedes for believers. I believe He is coming again, bodily and visibly, to the earth to set up His Kingdom.

Read Phil 2:1-8; Matthew 1:22-23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-5,14; Hebrews 4:14-15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Romans 1:3-4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Ephesians 1:22; Hebrews 7:25.

INC bible studies focus on the two core doctrines I mentioned. And it also spends a lot of energy trying to debunk Roman Catholic beliefs.
VPI~Verity Audio~Cary Audio~Dynavector~Sutherland~Unison Research~REL~Audio Sensibility~Massif

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:43 PM »
Magulo yung tanong mo. Tinatanong mo ba kung nakikita ng INC administration mga itr ng members? Answer No , unless gusto mo ipakita for what ever reason na ikaw lang makakaalam.

True- they do not see our itr
False- they see our itr
Yep. Sinagot na ni Quitacet. Di ko na maalala kung sino nagsabi sakin nun eh.

True or False: The Philippine Arena is the mothership that will take all INC members to heaven.

I'm just kidding. But seriously, the arena is an engineering marvel. Congrats to the INC!

Can you imagine Ateneo vs. La Salle at the Philippine Arena? My goodness!
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:46 PM by SiCkBoY »

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:47 PM »
Minsan kami din nag iisip why a certain person gets to be voted, pero ganoon talaga yon. The administration chooses/decides for us based on the plataforma that said individual presented to them. Sadly swertehan yata talaga pag boto. Kung pwede nga lang sana tumakbo sa politika ang isang INC member siguro may pag asang maging matino.

Ang puti talaga kahit may maliit na tuldok mahahalata, pero yung madumi , hindi na pansin kahit gaano pa kadumi. All they do is pretend na hindi pa naman masyado madumi.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:47 PM »
@dench,

I respect your beliefs man but don.t attribute to INC beliefs which we do not practice. I won.t engage you in biblical debate here. I would even declare panalo ka na if you want. Hirap kaya magtype sa cp keypad. I don.t need to refute you because i know our doctrines and we understand them. Proving you weong won't make a difference to me
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:48 PM by Quitacet »

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:53 PM »
Sa pagtitiwalag naman: napakahabang proseso bago ka matiwalag. Maraming pakiusapan at pagpapasensya ang pwedeng mangyari. Kung baga you are given a fair and adequate time para baguhin mo ang masama mong gawa. Ngayon kung talagang matigas ulo mo at ayaw mo mag pasakop sa aral ng Diyos then saka ka pa lang matitiwalag. Before the day na basahin ang serkular na ititiwalag ka na , kakausapin ka ng may tungkulin para sabihin ito syo at sa mga kamag anak mo. For you to decide kung gusto mo sa ibang lokal ka na lang dumalo ng pag samba sa araw na iyon para maiwasan na mapahiya ka. Hindi po surprise up at hindi din yon ginagawa para manghiya. There's the love.

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 03:55 PM »
It is one way of excommunication especially if the reason is immorality (gambling, having kulasisi). Those whose faith left them are just dropped from the roster commonly called as "naalis sa talaan"

So when someone commits immorality or big sins as you seem to refer to, it is okay to announce them for other people to know?

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:01 PM »
The announcement dows not contain the act. Ganito verbatimly:

Ipinagbibigay alam na si kapatid na juan dela cruz ay itinitiwalag sa Iglesia sa pamumuhay ng labag sa pagkaKristyano...

That is part of the process. Anyone not in favor of it is free to reject membership. Di kami namimilit. Ang hirap sa ibaaanib tapos gusto nya ang masunod yung paniniwala nya. Kahit sa paaralan pag ayaw mo saacdemic policy wag ka mag enrol. Once enrolled you have to follow otherwise pwede ka magdrop or magtransfer

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:02 PM »
Yep. Sinagot na ni Quitacet. Di ko na maalala kung sino nagsabi sakin nun eh.

True or False: The Philippine Arena is the mothership that will take all INC members to heaven.

I'm just kidding. But seriously, the arena is an engineering marvel. Congrats to the INC!

Can you imagine Ateneo vs. La Salle at the Philippine Arena? My goodness!

Marami talagang haka haka pag dating sa INC. Kaya kami nagpapasalamat na lang sa Ama sa lahat ng biyaya na natatamo namin. Nag hihirap ang buong mundo pero eto at sige ang patayo namin ng mga bahay samabahan para sa kapurihan ng Ama. Samantalang minority kami at majority ng members ay mahihirap lang. Pero dahil sa tiwala namin sa kakayanan ng Ama sige kaming nag tutulong tulong para makapag patuloy na mag lingkod sa Diyos.

Ayaw namin mamalimos  para lang makapag patayo ng kapilya or kahit mapaayos ito. Masaya kami na nakikitang ang mga Handog namin ay sa mabuting bagay napupunta.

Yes Philippine arena rocks! Kung sana pacquiao -maywhether or not dito gawain hehe

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:04 PM »
^Hindi po totoo yan sinasabi nyo. Lahat ng sinabi mo ewan ko kung saan
Mo nakuha.

Pag dadalaw is just plain pag dadalaw. It's done weekly para kamustahin mga members on how they are doing, at dito lang pumapasok yung alamin ang reason why hindi ka nakasamba or nakatupad sa mga gawain or activities.
Ngayon pag ang dahilan mo eh napakababaw, mas
Malamang na mapayuhan ka which ito naman eh paalala lang at kasma sa tungkulin nila na pangalagaan ka.
Each "dalaw" or "komiti" starts and ends with prayer. Pwede ka din mag tanong tungkol sa bible pero meron naman oras at panahon para doon . Its 5times a week na mag gawain or doktrina or bible study sa INC . Lately mas dumami pa ang oras at lugar kung saan pwede makinig sa doktrina. Yun yung nakikita nyo na "Malaking Pamamahayag ng Salita ng Diyos"

Sana po kung hindi din lang kayo sigurado sa sasabihin nyo pwede naman kayo magtanong at wag parang alam na alam nyo lahat ng nangyayari.

On a lighter note: each family has a "katiwala" na mangangalaga syo. Swerte mo pag mabait yung natoka syo at medyo sad naman kung mahigpit masyado hehe kasi sa totoo lang minsan nakakapanliit yung iba magsalita lalo na pag hindi ka nakasamba.

Also dito sa mga "dalaw" na ito pinaaabot mga tagubilin sa amin na hindi na binasa sa pagsamba(serkular)

I raised points about INC's exclusivist view on salvation and high reverence to Felix Manalo, pero dito ka lang nag react. Do you read your bible?

Offline leomarley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:12 PM »
another question and probably my last. what are the consequence if you do not follow the church's choice of politician? how do they know that you really voted for the person they chose?

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:17 PM »
@dench,

I respect your beliefs man but don.t attribute to INC beliefs which we do not practice. I won.t engage you in biblical debate here. I would even declare panalo ka na if you want. Hirap kaya magtype sa cp keypad. I don.t need to refute you because i know our doctrines and we understand them. Proving you weong won't make a difference to me

It's cool brod. You believe what you believe. In fact, I'll be very happy to see you in heaven one day kahit na INC ka. That's my hope for all people because the suffering and horrors of spiritual death are beyond imagination. I believe God is love. He is gracious, but He is also just and righteous. He abhors sin.

Do you think a Christ follower has any chance to spend eternity with the Lord, if one is not inside INC's fold?
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:29 PM by dench »

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:22 PM »
another question and probably my last. what are the consequence if you do not follow the church's choice of politician? how do they know that you really voted for the person they chose?

Wala naman penalty. It's a matter of conscience and INC would cite God's blessings might not be upon you kasi hindi ka nakipagkaisa.

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:25 PM »
The announcement dows not contain the act. Ganito verbatimly:

Ipinagbibigay alam na si kapatid na juan dela cruz ay itinitiwalag sa Iglesia sa pamumuhay ng labag sa pagkaKristyano...

What is the purpose of the announcement?

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:40 PM »
Okay naman tanong ni Sickboy bro

That is why i said TRUE. The church has never ever seen my ITR.

Tatlo lang nakakita ng itr namin mag asawa. Our employers, psbank dahil sa autoloan at kami mismong mag asawa

Hahaha ako lang nakakakita ng itr ko