Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 213059 times)

Offline GIJoe

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 285

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings
« Reply #1201 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 02:59 PM »
smh... >:(

No disrespect meant to the INC members here but, how do you feel about supporting and even enabling the sanggunian to do these abuses? I have no qualms about your doctrines and faith per se but you ARE supporting and enabling your church's leaders as long as you belong to the faith, you have your tithes and your numbers for that. Sad thing is they use that, God's Fund and God's people, to harass, meddle with the gov't affairs, have politicians in their pockets, and even have a semblance of control of the PNP and the Military. I know, nothing has been proven certifiably true so far with Menorca's accusations but the other abuses are so already so engrossed that you don't even need evidences anymore.
Never stop learning.

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #1202 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 05:32 PM »
they will sort that one out in the years to come, just wait and see...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline gl168

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #1203 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 05:41 PM »
I don't understand why the authorities are so scared of them

I think they number around 3million? Out of more than a 100million people, 85% of which is Catholic, if I'm not mistaken

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1204 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 05:52 PM »
hindi natin papatulan ang minorities, dapat silang unawain....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1205 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 08:23 PM »
Members of the INC are not blind not to see what is happening but they cannot do anything. They are crying inside I believe. They cannot believe what they are seeing. My daughter is an INC and she is not at liberty to discuss any issue pertaining this.
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline cyberdraven

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Old Carabao eats young grass!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #1206 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 08:56 PM »
hindi natin papatulan ang minorities, dapat silang unawain....

this is why i admire Pres Putin when he made a speech in front of the congress amidst bill to pass concerning muslim minorities.  ika nya, if they come to russia, they need to speak russia, eat russia and embrace culture of russia.  if they want shaira law, then they go to a country with shaira law.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #1207 on: Jan 21, 2016 at 03:32 AM »
kung ilalagay ko ang katayuan ko sa mga miyembro, paano kung walang katotohanan ang mga pinagsasabi nitong mga natiwalag na kasapi?

kailangan ko bang makisawsaw sa problema o away ng mga namamahala at kamag-anak nila o itutuon ko na lamang aking atensiyon at lakas sa pagsamba sa Diyos?
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1208 on: Jan 21, 2016 at 07:11 AM »
kung ilalagay ko ang katayuan ko sa mga miyembro, paano kung walang katotohanan ang mga pinagsasabi nitong mga natiwalag na kasapi?

kailangan ko bang makisawsaw sa problema o away ng mga namamahala at kamag-anak nila o itutuon ko na lamang aking atensiyon at lakas sa pagsamba sa Diyos?

Ang isang normal na tao ay may sapat na talino upang malaman sa kanyang sarili o maramdaman man lamang ang dapat at hindi na nangyayari sa kanyang paligid. Depende sa nabuong kaisipan ayon sa mga nakikita. at nararamdaman. Ang paglantad, pakikiramay at ebentuwal na pakisali sa gulo ay ayon sa dikta ng damdamin at pag-iisip.

Obvious sa video ang dapat at hindi dapat sa pag serve ng warrant of arrest. Pati ang Chief ng PNP me  iniisip na violation na nangyari. Kung ang sistema ginawa sa pagdakip o pag serve ng warrant ay isang SOP lamang aba ito ay hindi matinong sistema. Nakaka bingi din at abnormal ang katahimikan ng mga kilalang komentarista at mga politiko sa isyung ito. Ayaw nila na magtampo ang INC sa kanila, dahil eleksiyon na.
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016 at 07:26 AM by jerix »
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1209 on: Jan 21, 2016 at 07:51 AM »
nung time ko sa isang purchasing department sa nang multinational firm....
at nung time na binibilhan namin ng mga bagong kotse ang mga top brass ng company,
yung isang buyer namin, nakabile ng bagong kotse....
obvious ba? sa sweldo nya at the time, impossible, needless to say,
an investigation was done and the guy admitted to his crime....
people have eyes, people will see....and human nature has it,
those who are corrupt tends to flaunt kaya nabibisto...
people are people anywhere anytime...

Offline abbey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1210 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 12:40 AM »
this is not the first time.. they have done that also to Mr.Eli Soriano to silence him..they filed a libel case against him then served the warrant friday in the evening you know what i meant serving warrant friday..
If Mr.Soriano was taken that night probably we can"t hear him again on TV.

Offline abbey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #1211 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 01:08 AM »
Members of the INC are not blind not to see what is happening but they cannot do anything. They are crying inside I believe. They cannot believe what they are seeing. My daughter is an INC and she is not at liberty to discuss any issue pertaining this.

May awa ang Dios Sir! Malaki ang pananagutan ng mga Lider ng mga relihiyon sa Dios..Imbes na maging mabuti miembro ginagawa nila itong kampon ng kasamaan..Paatras ang turo nila na si Kristo ay tao at si Mr. Manalo sya ay anghel...``I pray that your daughter will find the truth...

As"Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
John 20:28-29

Offline turismo1997

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 249
« Reply #1212 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 03:53 AM »
Wala ako pake kung ano man ang ginagawa nila sa simbahan nila. Nirerespeto ko kung ano ang pinaniniwalaan nila kung si kristo ay tao at si manalo ay angel.

Pero, kapag ang mismong kabuhayan at pangarap ko ay naapektohan na dahil sa "block" voting na yan. Eh ibang usapan na yan.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1213 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:22 AM »
History repeats itself, when men never learn from history........
what is happening to the INC today is what happened during the
Spanish friars during the time of Jose Rizal....
if you recall, Rizal wrote two novels exposing a social cancer that the
spanish friars were largely responsible for....
today it was believed that Menorca was the author of blogs
critical of the INC much like that of Rizal's novels...
I will not be surprised if Menorca becomes a martyr for his beliefs...huwag naman sana...
Like then the friars had Rizal incarcerated, deported to Dapitan, tried in
a kangaroo court, then sentenced to die......
Ninoy Aquino and many other who were dissenters of conscience became martyrs...
i just hope and pray Menorca does not meet the same fate....

Bible readers are very good indeed in reciting from the bible....
but that is all.....
what is happening today is a dark chapter in the INC history...
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:17 AM by tony »

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1214 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:32 AM »
I am observing the social environment and it seems that no one is interested in investigating the involved police officers other than the PNP on the way they served the warrant. Groups usually dive to the rescue but many of them are very silent. Where is the DOJ now? Where is the CHR? Takot na yata sila. Mukhang nag iisa si Menorca, or they are now thinking that this is a church concern and they have to be silent.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1215 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:41 AM »
with the power and influence of the INC, who in government will dare?

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #1216 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:43 AM »
kulto talaga
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #1217 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:53 AM »
kalokohan talaga yang batas natin sa Libel. dapat baguhin na yan eh. it should be treated only as a civil case and not a criminal one.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1218 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:54 AM »
might is right.....they have the muscle....

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1219 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:54 AM »
kalokohan talaga yang batas natin sa Libel. dapat baguhin na yan eh. it should be treated only as a civil case and not a criminal one.

agree +10000000000

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
« Reply #1220 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 09:28 AM »
Proponents of that law at that time are the ones being hurled by controversies so they created this as defense.

Anyway, election time so politicians are busy with their own plans. Unless somebody takes the bait to gain more exposure and ratings.

Ang labo ng mga kaso, sobrang layo ng pinanggalingan pero halos sabay sabay inilabas. Very obvious and ill timing.
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1221 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 09:32 AM »
I am just wondering about the court process of serving a warrant. According to the Chief of Police, an unknown person who is supposed to be a lawyer of the complainant came to the Police station and seek assistance in serving the warrant issued by a court in Lanao. So the said Police Chief instructed his policemen to serve the same incognito, and thats it.  ;D This Chief of Police should be sacked!  >:(

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
« Reply #1222 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 09:57 AM »
They're not finished yet...  >:(

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/757765/expelled-inc-minister-i-was-warned-ill-be-next-after-menorca

Isaias Samson Jr was I think the first one who ran an expose on the leaders.
Never stop learning.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1223 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM »
like the swing of the pendulum, those who are really fanatic about their religion
they are the ones that can do funny things when they came to certain realizations....
that no matter what indoctrination is done, human nature prevails and the innate good in man asserts itself...

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #1224 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM »
Yes, why don't they just allow the whole truth to come out and let justice takes its course.

PS. Any chance that the subject line for this post can be updated by the original author to just reflect INC. At the rate things are going, surely we can all agree all this dirt coming out is contrary to "100 years of God's blessings". Or, maybe, we should keep it because it is now divine intervention that allowed this to come out. I am sure our INC brothers in the forum are also for the real and honest truth, and nothing else...

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #1225 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:07 AM »
I am just wondering about the court process of serving a warrant. According to the Chief of Police, an unknown person who is supposed to be a lawyer of the complainant came to the Police station and seek assistance in serving the warrant issued by a court in Lanao. So the said Police Chief instructed his policemen to serve the same incognito, and thats it.  ;D This Chief of Police should be sacked!  >:(

I think it is simple delicadeza that the Police Superindent of this tracker team (wearing shorts, refusing to show their badge nor proper warrant papers should be sacked / suspended) should have inhibited himself being an INC member himself...

Just really smack of strengthening public opinion that the INC leadership today is vent on hiding things.

I guess, we have to sit tight for another public mass action that would paralyze the flow of traffic very soon in Metro Manila... :(

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1226 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:19 AM »
Yes, why don't they just allow the whole truth to come out and let justice takes its course.

PS. Any chance that the subject line for this post can be updated by the original author to just reflect INC. At the rate things are going, surely we can all agree all this dirt coming out is contrary to "100 years of God's blessings". Or, maybe, we should keep it because it is now divine intervention that allowed this to come out. I am sure our INC brothers in the forum are also for the real and honest truth, and nothing else...

If the INC can learn from these...then it is still a blessing

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #1227 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:29 AM »

and thread na to ay ginawa para po sa mga myembro ng INC nung 100 anniversary para magkabatian kahit dito sa forum lang,nagkataon lang na nung nagkaroon ng malaking issue nung nakaraang taon ay dito pa din nag popost ang mga hindi kasapi para magtanong kung anong nangyayayari at malugod namang sinasagot ng ibang mga myembro base sa kanilang kaalaman,nakakalungkot lang na may mga ibang tao na kung magsalita at mag paratang ay ganun na lang na para bang alam na alam nila lahat ng mga pangyayari gayung hindi naman sila kaanib at hindi din naman nila alam kung ano ang doktrina na sinusunod namin.

ngayon po kung gusto nyong magpatuloy na pag-usapan ang aming relihiyon, mabuti man o masama ay hindi po namin kayo pinipigilan doon, ang isang pakiusap lang namin ay sana po gumawa na lang kayo ng bagong "thread" at doon nyo po pag-usapan kung ano man ang gusto nyong pag-usapan. kami po ay gusto naman naming malaman ang katotohanan kaya naghihintay kami kung ano kahihinatnan ng mga kaso. konting respeto na lang po sa gumawa ng "thread" na ang layunin nya ay dito magkausap usap,magbatian at magbahagi ng mga kaganapan sa loob ng INC. siguro naman po ayaw nyong mangyari sa inyo na sa loob mismo ng bahay nyo ay kung ano anong masasamang salita at paratang ang ibinabato sa inyo ng mga "bisita" nyo.

salamat po sa mga nakakaunawa.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1228 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:31 AM »
That is exactly the matter that boils my blood. The manner in which the police carried their supposed to be legal and valid operation. Is this countenanced by the PNP? Jackryan, you  are correct in pointing out the lack of delicadeza on the part of these arresting officers who later admitted being members of the INC. We need to listen to any good and justifying reason from the PNP if they will admit that this is an SOP.

The INC of course has to use its power and influence but obviously it is ruining their reputation further in the community. I would like to believe that Zabala should just stop talking because nobody in his right mind would believe him that the INC has no hand in the progressing events.

Likewise, pardon me but I do not have the full peace of mind with the chosen lawyer of Menorca. Where are the known lawyers of our society? Takot din ba sila?

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1229 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:34 AM »

and thread na to ay ginawa para po sa mga myembro ng INC nung 100 anniversary para magkabatian kahit dito sa forum lang,nagkataon lang na nung nagkaroon ng malaking issue nung nakaraang taon ay dito pa din nag popost ang mga hindi kasapi para magtanong kung anong nangyayayari at malugod namang sinasagot ng ibang mga myembro base sa kanilang kaalaman,nakakalungkot lang na may mga ibang tao na kung magsalita at mag paratang ay ganun na lang na para bang alam na alam nila lahat ng mga pangyayari gayung hindi naman sila kaanib at hindi din naman nila alam kung ano ang doktrina na sinusunod namin.

ngayon po kung gusto nyong magpatuloy na pag-usapan ang aming relihiyon, mabuti man o masama ay hindi po namin kayo pinipigilan doon, ang isang pakiusap lang namin ay sana po gumawa na lang kayo ng bagong "thread" at doon nyo po pag-usapan kung ano man ang gusto nyong pag-usapan. kami po ay gusto naman naming malaman ang katotohanan kaya naghihintay kami kung ano kahihinatnan ng mga kaso. konting respeto na lang po sa gumawa ng "thread" na ang layunin nya ay dito magkausap usap,magbatian at magbahagi ng mga kaganapan sa loob ng INC. siguro naman po ayaw nyong mangyari sa inyo na sa loob mismo ng bahay nyo ay kung ano anong masasamang salita at paratang ang ibinabato sa inyo ng mga "bisita" nyo.

salamat po sa mga nakakaunawa.

I agree maybe another thread is good