Author Topic: AMX Tube Products  (Read 678780 times)

Offline AMXTube

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • I am back!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: AMX Tube Products
« Reply #4440 on: May 26, 2007 at 02:06 AM »
Hi All,
Just to let you know that we closed PHASETRON Makati today. We will reopen soon in another mall, a little bigger with a dedicated listening room, tweak lab and audio clinic, more upgrade parts etc.. not far from makati, just by edsa.Negotiations are underway. For those who need service for their AMX amps, you can contact me at my office, business as usual and greater discounts, no more Ayala rent share.: KINETIC AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES, TEL 8380590, 123 Manosteen Road, FTI Complex, Taguig City MM. The reason we closed the store in Makati is due to the very very high rental rates. We want to continue to deliver low priced quality products, and it is being made impossible by the extremely high rates we have to cough up every month. Plus we want a more spacious but less expensive place, and we found one, and a great one!
You will be all invited to check out our place. Watch out for our announcements. We appreciate your business. Anyway we can help just call.

Andrew
driven by a passion for music

Offline NadB

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Music is Life!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4441 on: May 26, 2007 at 12:37 PM »
Goodluck to AMX/Sir Andrew!

Sayang hindi umaabot ng Alabang ang EDSA.  :D

Offline Bogsle

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • Bogs
  • Liked:
« Reply #4442 on: May 26, 2007 at 01:49 PM »
Hi All,
Just to let you know that we closed PHASETRON Makati today. We will reopen soon in another mall, a little bigger with a dedicated listening room, tweak lab and audio clinic, more upgrade parts etc.. not far from makati, just by edsa.Negotiations are underway. For those who need service for their AMX amps, you can contact me at my office, business as usual and greater discounts, no more Ayala rent share.: KINETIC AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES, TEL 8380590, 123 Manosteen Road, FTI Complex, Taguig City MM. The reason we closed the store in Makati is due to the very very high rental rates. We want to continue to deliver low priced quality products, and it is being made impossible by the extremely high rates we have to cough up every month. Plus we want a more spacious but less expensive place, and we found one, and a great one!
You will be all invited to check out our place. Watch out for our announcements. We appreciate your business. Anyway we can help just call.

Andrew

Hi sir Andrew.

Nice to know your back.

I sent you PM, sir.

Offline AMXTube

• Collector
  • I am back!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4443 on: May 27, 2007 at 03:06 AM »
NadB,
Thank you for the good wish.

Andrew

Offline muypogi

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4444 on: May 27, 2007 at 11:22 PM »
Hi All,

Andrew

Sana sa Shangrila Mall, para dumami yung mga HIFI/AV stores inside.  Would actually be more convenient to be housed there, since you can buy an AMX amp and do the rounds of B&W, Mission, Dynaudio, Yamaha, Epos, Wharfedale, Mourdant Short, Gale and Paradigm to find the speaker that suits your amp.

More power Sir Andrew and hope the new Phasetron opens soon. . . (wag lang sa StarMall. . .)

Offline Orlan

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4445 on: May 31, 2007 at 09:26 PM »
sir andrew magkano po palagay ng pre-out sa amx el34 ko?how many days po? PM na lang po tnx!

Offline comecum

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4446 on: May 31, 2007 at 10:15 PM »
@AMX

Hi also a newbie here, I've got a pair of MS Carnival 6, any recommendations to drive it by your tube amps? How much? Currently connected to my Sony AVR (STR-DB1080ES) on Speaker "B". Not happy with the output, and soon will add DTX 4.15 sub.

Thanks
Rommel

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #4447 on: Jun 01, 2007 at 06:12 PM »
Sana sa Shangrila Mall, para dumami yung mga HIFI/AV stores inside.  Would actually be more convenient to be housed there, since you can buy an AMX amp and do the rounds of B&W, Mission, Dynaudio, Yamaha, Epos, Wharfedale, Mourdant Short, Gale and Paradigm to find the speaker that suits your amp.

More power Sir Andrew and hope the new Phasetron opens soon. . . (wag lang sa StarMall. . .)

IMHO, i don;t think it will be in Shang-rila...because one of the major reasons why Andrew decided to leave Park Square is cost of rent...i am very sure Shangri-la may have the same rates or even higher because they cater to a higher end market
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline sentinel808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4448 on: Jun 04, 2007 at 09:03 PM »
Sir AMXTube, please PM me the price of a Tubed Vivace 25w/ch amplifier. If not in stock, how long will it take to build? I forgot to ask you when I visited your factory last week. If you remember, this is for my HT setup. Thanks, looking forward to visiting your factory again.

Jojo

Offline docsialu

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • with no power, comes no responsibility
  • Liked:
« Reply #4449 on: Jun 07, 2007 at 10:14 PM »
sir, gud pm, can u pls recommend a tube amp that would be a good match for my leisure 2 sv, tnx

Offline AMXTube

• Collector
  • I am back!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4450 on: Jun 09, 2007 at 08:41 PM »
sir, gud pm, can u pls recommend a tube amp that would be a good match for my leisure 2 sv, tnx

Hi docsialu, forgive my ignorance about leisure 2sv. can you give me the specs?

Offline AMXTube

• Collector
  • I am back!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4451 on: Jun 09, 2007 at 08:45 PM »
Sir AMXTube, please PM me the price of a Tubed Vivace 25w/ch amplifier. If not in stock, how long will it take to build? I forgot to ask you when I visited your factory last week. If you remember, this is for my HT setup. Thanks, looking forward to visiting your factory again.

Jojo
Hi Jojo,

The Vivace can be remanufactured any time. Give us about 7-10 working days. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Offline Firsttube

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #4452 on: Jun 09, 2007 at 08:54 PM »
Mr. Andrew:
I am wondering if you carry/tailor to 845? I am interested in a integrated amp 845 based, with 40-55 wpc at 8ohms. what would be your estimate? by the way where did you relocate?

thank you

Offline Firsttube

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #4453 on: Jun 10, 2007 at 11:47 AM »
Dear Mr. Andrew
I was wondering if you handle/carry 845's? I am interested in Integrated amp 845 base, 40-50W pc. what's your estimate? I currently using Sonfas Faber E Amatur II: frequency response: 42Hz-20kHz +-3db
-80ohms-20-200W
Bp35-20,000hz
sensitivity 88db.
please let me know. thanks

Offline AMXTube

• Collector
  • I am back!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4454 on: Jun 10, 2007 at 08:28 PM »
Yes we have 845 integrated amps. You can go direct now to our factory outlet, Kinetic Audio Technologies, 123 Mangosteen Road FTI Complex Taguig City, MM Tels 8380590, 8384301 local 3552 nad 3554. Thank you for your interest

Offline docsialu

• Collector
  • with no power, comes no responsibility
  • Liked:
« Reply #4455 on: Jun 11, 2007 at 09:55 PM »
hi sir,

sori, i was being vague, im referring to aurum cantus leisure 2 sv, i dnt have the exact specs right now, il browse it over and post it here, tnx sir,

regards,

sandy

Offline muypogi

• DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4456 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 06:47 PM »
Yes we have 845 integrated amps. You can go direct now to our factory outlet, Kinetic Audio Technologies, 123 Mangosteen Road FTI Complex Taguig City, MM Tels 8380590, 8384301 local 3552 nad 3554. Thank you for your interest

Any update on where the new Phasetron will be located?

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #4457 on: Jun 22, 2007 at 10:27 PM »
heard from the grapevine being considered is Robinson's Pioneer...no confirmation if true...thanks! :D
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline john5479

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • crash and burn!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4458 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 09:09 AM »
well, its along edsa and there are a lot of available spaces there.

Offline lance

• Collector
  • SVS SB-1000 & Polk Audio RTi A3 Make sense to me!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4459 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 10:22 PM »
Sir Andrew,

Sent you pm. Thanks.

Regards,
Lance
This link might help you with your kids.

Offline muypogi

• DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4460 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 07:11 AM »
Sir Andrew ygpm.

Offline geko

• Collector
  • buti na lang wala akong pera...
  • Liked:
« Reply #4461 on: Aug 23, 2007 at 11:08 AM »
hi, andrew. 

musta?  sent you a PM. 

thanks.

joel
just an ordinary music enthusiast.

Offline tedgat

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4462 on: Sep 02, 2007 at 07:57 PM »
Hi help please, my AMX single ended integrated amp has a humming sound on the left channel.
What could be the problem?What can i check before bringing it for servicing?:

Offline zidane

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4463 on: Sep 07, 2007 at 06:45 PM »
what integrated amp can you recommend for my monitor audio rs1? source ko po is turtable. pls pm me na lang pati price. tnx

Wondering what you suggested for a MA rs1. Source ko po is ARCAM alpha 7SE cd player. Also have a REL stampede subwoofer connected via speaker level. For me what do you suggest? I play usually audiophile and jazz cd's.

thanks.

Offline Jakob

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4464 on: Sep 09, 2007 at 11:48 AM »
Hi help please, my AMX single ended integrated amp has a humming sound on the left channel.
What could be the problem?What can i check before bringing it for servicing?:

try switching output tubes from left to right channel, if humming will transfer to left to right also, you might have busted tube.

Offline tedgat

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4465 on: Sep 11, 2007 at 12:11 AM »
thanks tried it already ,humming doesnt change maybe ill just bring it for servicing

Offline muypogi

• DVD Guru
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4466 on: Sep 11, 2007 at 01:04 PM »
Sir Andrew ygpm. . .

Offline rover99

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4467 on: Sep 12, 2007 at 12:24 AM »
sir amx,
i bought from a friend a pre-owned amx monoblock with kt88 tubes attached on it, i guess it was an earlier model. the faceplate is matte black with wood sa sides with stainless handle (NO MODEL INDICATED). its paired with a pre amp with no phono input. i'm wondering if i can have it reconfigured so i can add a tt. if so, how much will it cost me? pls contact me via 09228828100.

Offline bz

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4468 on: Nov 26, 2007 at 12:25 PM »
any news on where the new store will be?

Offline ilongranger

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4469 on: Nov 28, 2007 at 09:50 AM »
any news on where the new store will be?
i think the new store will be in the 2nd floor of robinsons pioneer. inaayos na ata.
Jbl Hartsfield
Emt 930 st
Marantz 8b
Marantz 7c
Jadis JP80mc
Jps labs