Author Topic: The Soup  (Read 421 times)

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
The Soup
« on: Jun 01, 2012 at 10:18 PM »
Love this show, as it never fails to make me laugh. Still going strong after 8 years, The Soup delivers the LOLs by skewering TV shows, from newscasts to reality shows, to talk shows and mexican telenovelas. No show is safe, not even shows on its home network, E! Entertainment Television.

Thanks to this show, I'd never have known about strange shows like Duck Dynasty, Embarrassing Bodies, and the never-ending glory holes of Gold Rush Alaska, LOL. Joel McHale is freaking hilarious, particularly when he improvises. It's also great when celebrities join in the fun, particularly when the Community cast drops by.  :D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: The Soup
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 05:53 AM »
What really bothers me about Joel McHale is: How can someone so hilarious on scripted (Community) and seemingly partially unscripted (The Soup) TV shows be that unfunny on Twitter?  :-\

;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline halvert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 470
« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 09:17 AM »
I can't believe the stuff they show on us tv! One time the soup showed a guy in total darkness and he had to smell a man's ass!
The funniest guests for me were hoda kotb and Kathie lee gifford!
Regarding unfunny joe mchale on twitter, does that mean his writers make him funny? Di ba may mga stand up shows sya?

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2012 at 10:57 AM »
What really bothers me about Joel McHale is: How can someone so hilarious on scripted (Community) and seemingly partially unscripted (The Soup) TV shows be that unfunny on Twitter?  :-\

LOL, so maybe it's true, that it's all in the writing.  :D