DVD Forum > Stores, Shopping & Rentals

Forexworld

(1/24) > >>

oReOsHaKe:
Any feedback regarding the courier Forexworld?

Courage:

--- Quote from: oReOsHaKe on Jul 02, 2012 at 08:46 AM ---Any feedback regarding the courier Forexworld?

--- End quote ---

Been using this forwarer for quite some time now and so far they handled my stuff with care(Projector, Receiver, Playstation 3, Popcorn Hour C-200, Printers, 42 inches LCD TV)..

Matagal ka nga lang talaga mag aantay.. my longest was 60 days, shortest was 50 days... But sofar so good.. no complaints.. Boxes doesnt have signs of mishandling...

oReOsHaKe:
I have a package delivered to their warehouse in CA last June 21 and up to now there's no communication or updates (via email) whatsoever from them. 

Meron pa ba ibang courier na mas reliable when it comes to shipping by sea?

Weng!:

--- Quote from: oReOsHaKe on Jul 02, 2012 at 09:06 AM ---I have a package delivered to their warehouse in CA last June 21 and up to now there's no communication or updates (via email) whatsoever from them. 

Meron pa ba ibang courier na mas reliable when it comes to shipping by sea?

--- End quote ---

forexworld is the mother company of po box.

did you fill in your deliveries on their website? po box is prompt in updating your account when they receive your stuff. po box don't send email, they will only mark the items in your cart as received and it's up to you to advise them when to ship it out.

forexworld system should be the same as they are the same company with po box.

Weng!:

--- Quote from: Courage on Jul 02, 2012 at 08:51 AM ---Been using this forwarer for quite some time now and so far they handled my stuff with care(Projector, Receiver, Playstation 3, Popcorn Hour C-200, Printers, 42 inches LCD TV)..

Matagal ka nga lang talaga mag aantay.. my longest was 60 days, shortest was 50 days... But sofar so good.. no complaints.. Boxes doesnt have signs of mishandling...

--- End quote ---

ganon ba katagal ang delivery sa manila sir? i always check po box shipment tracking via forexworld website and it only takes 30-35 days for them to receive the box in cainta warehouse from the date of vessel departure in CA. but it takes them almost a month to deliver the box to leyte.

what i did now it to get them boxes at their libis office and have south sea cargo pick them up for delivery to leyte

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version