Author Topic: A300 - Unable to connect to the Internet.  (Read 758 times)

Offline rijner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A300 - Unable to connect to the Internet.
« on: Aug 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM »
Hello mga mates patulong naman please. I recently bought an A300 and i am unable to connect to the internet.

I'm using wired connection. Naka-plug yung cable sa router, kapag ginamit ko yung obtain IP address automatically, binibigay niya maling IP address and subnet mask. So my option is to manually enter the correct IP Address and Subnet pero ayaw pa rin.

So para mas less complicated, i didn't use the router na but instead plugged the cable straight to the modem, ayaw pa rin gumana. Iniisip ko baka sira yung cable so sinubukan ko siya sa computer ko, gumagana naman.

I had an A-110 before, wala naman ako naging problema with setting up the internet. I'm kinda clueless and feel kinda stupid i cant get past the setup of the A300. I tried na rin pala upgrading the firmware and resetting it to factory default, wala pa rin.

Hope you can help. Thanks in advanced.

Offline ert

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A300 - Unable to connect to the Internet.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2012 at 07:35 AM »
what connection are you using? cable or dsl?

what's the brand of your router? usually you should have an ip address that is like 192.168.x.x..it would be hard if you would put it manually since you still have to enter the DNS settings to be able to access the internet.. Thanks!