Author Topic: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life  (Read 43260 times)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
Re: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life
« Reply #240 on: Mar 13, 2015 at 12:49 AM »
Why are you doing good works?

1. "Because you're a son of God"
2. "Because you want to maintain your status being a son of God" or "Because you are in fear to loss your status of being a son of God"
3. "Because you want to be a son of God".

If you'r answer is 2 or 3 ... then my follow up question is how long...
How long will you keep on trying to do good works?
How long will you labour to attain that peace?
How long will you experience the feelings that despite of all things you did it seems not enough and you will try harder next time?

Jesus said "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015 at 01:17 AM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #241 on: Mar 16, 2015 at 08:05 AM »
Question: Whether just faith or faith + works, faith refers to belief in God/Jesus, right? What happens to people of other faiths (according to the bible)? No salvation?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #242 on: Mar 16, 2015 at 08:13 PM »
Question: Whether just faith or faith + works, faith refers to belief in God/Jesus, right? What happens to people of other faiths (according to the bible)? No salvation?

God has given salvation to everyone sir.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God gave His only Son to the world to die so that we may have eternal life. Hindi lang muslims, buddhists but to the wolrd including you, me and atheists.

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #243 on: Mar 16, 2015 at 09:47 PM »
God has given salvation to everyone sir.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God gave His only Son to the world to die so that we may have eternal life. Hindi lang muslims, buddhists but to the wolrd including you, me and atheists.

So only those who believe in Him? If you may be saved even if you don't believe in Him, what exactly does "faith" mean?

Offline jeff29jeff2002

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #244 on: Mar 16, 2015 at 11:10 PM »
bookmarking
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a DIY project.”

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #245 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 12:50 AM »
So only those who believe in Him? If you may be saved even if you don't believe in Him, what exactly does "faith" mean?

'believe' and 'faith' hindi lang po ganyan kasimple o kadaling sabihin na "I have faith in Jesus"...

nasasabi din sa Bible even the Devil "believe" in God at nanginginig pa ang Devil... James 2:19
nasasabi din sa Bible "hindi lahat na tumatawag sa Diyos ay maliligtas" Matthew 7:21

"faith" in the Bible speaks about "to experience the way of salvation"... it is not a simple declaration na "ako i have faith/believe in Jesus"... this "faith" ay ang naranasan ng kriminal na nasa cross sa tabi ni Jesus, same "faith" na naranasan ni Paul on the way to Damascus... the same "faith" na naranasan ni Zacchaeus when he met Jesus... same "faith" na naranasan ni Abharam even before the Law was established...

the 'faith' that acknowledge that all men are sinners and in need of saviour and believing (and do) the will of God - that is - the gospel of Jesus Christ

Jesus came to this world, sinless man, crucified and shed His blood and died as a sinless man and after 3 days rose from the dead to complete the Will of God - salvation through Jesus Christ.

This is the will of God - the Son of God must be crucified and to be a sinless sacrifice for the atonement of every person's sins. A man cannot be atoned by any other things (including good works) except by the blood of Jesus Christ.

This kind of "faith".

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #246 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 06:44 AM »
Okay, so does that mean people of other religions will not have salvation?
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015 at 06:52 AM by sardaukar »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #247 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 09:25 AM »

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 11:03 AM »
Okay, so does that mean people of other religions will not have salvation?

John 3:16 (KJV)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"world" - including all religions

Titus 2:11 (KJV)
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"

"appeared to all men" - including all religions

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: Mar 20, 2015 at 05:55 AM »
John 3:16 (KJV)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"world" - including all religions

Titus 2:11 (KJV)
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"

"appeared to all men" - including all religions

But what about the highlighted part? What about those who don't believe in Him?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #250 on: Mar 20, 2015 at 11:35 AM »
But what about the highlighted part? What about those who don't believe in Him?

Then they should start believing.  ;)

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: Mar 20, 2015 at 01:45 PM »
What about believing in a non-Christian God? Does that count?

What about this part? So only if the atheist is no longer an atheist?
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2015 at 01:49 PM by sardaukar »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 01:02 PM »

Ganito yan sir. Salvation is God redeeming us from our sins because we are originally, His in the first place. It is a grace from God and is free. Para kang nanalo ng whatever prize sa tansan ng softdrinks. Though hindi mo pa na claim yun prize, it's yours already.

Now back to the question:

Can an atheist claim something from God he believes doesn't exist? Can you claim the prize in the tansan if you don't believe the company that made the promotion or raffle prize does not exist?

Or would an atheist want salvation?

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 07:47 PM »
Ganito yan sir. Salvation is God redeeming us from our sins because we are originally, His in the first place. It is a grace from God and is free. Para kang nanalo ng whatever prize sa tansan ng softdrinks. Though hindi mo pa na claim yun prize, it's yours already.

Can an atheist claim something from God he believes doesn't exist? Can you claim the prize in the tansan if you don't believe the company that made the promotion or raffle prize does not exist?

Or would an atheist want salvation?

True they would not. You mentioned atheists kasi as being part of salvation. Pero nakuha ko na yung point mo. That salvation is available to all of us. We just have to claim it.

How about Muslims and Jews and other religions? Will their worship of their God be equivalent to claiming salvation even if it's not the Christian God they worship?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 08:43 PM »
True they would not. You mentioned atheists kasi as being part of salvation. Pero nakuha ko na yung point mo. That salvation is available to all of us. We just have to claim it.

How about Muslims and Jews and other religions? Will their worship of their God be equivalent to claiming salvation even if it's not the Christian God they worship?

I'm not quite familiar with how salvation works sa others. Kanino sir sila mag-claim ng salvation? Sa God nila?

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 09:06 PM »
Ah okay. No problem. I was just wondering if (through your understanding of the bible) Christians will be the only ones in heaven or if good people regardless of who they (or absence of) worship, will also get to experience heaven. I was kind of hoping barrister would also share his opinion (if any) on the subject.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 09:17 PM »
Ah okay. No problem. I was just wondering if (through your understanding of the bible) Christians will be the only ones in heaven or if good people regardless of who they (or absence of) worship, will also get to experience heaven. I was kind of hoping barrister would also share his opinion (if any) on the subject.

Thank you sir for those questions. I also have learned something from your questions. And those are very valid questions anybody would ask. I hope I have answered them properly for you.

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 09:51 PM »
Yes, thank you for taking the time to reply. :)

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: Mar 22, 2015 at 11:50 PM »
Yes, thank you for taking the time to reply. :)

Ako naman magtatanong sir.  ;D What made you ask those questions? What made you interested in salvation?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: Mar 23, 2015 at 12:32 AM »

Acts 11:26 "...And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

The word "Christian" was first introduce in Antioch at ang surprise pa doon hindi mismo galing sa mga disciples o apostles ang salitang ito, even Jesus never called His disciples and followers a 'Christian'. throughout the Bible, kadalasang salita na mababasa natin ay brethren, saints, 'the called', disciples, apostles, believers, 'the faithful', 'the elect' others.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV) "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;..."

And it doesnt mean na kapag tinawag kong "Christian" ang isang tao ay sigurado na ako na kasama siya sa heaven. Or if ang isang tao ay tumatawag sa isang Diyos (or any form of it) ay pupunta na sa langit.

Titus 3:5-7 (KJV) "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Being 'good' people even if they are Christians (or regardless of who they worship) are not a guarantee for us to belong in heaven. sabi nga sa Bible "not of works of righteousness that 'we have done'

TItus 3:8 (KJV) "This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men."

But that doesnt mean that the 'believer' or the 'son of God' knowing that 'good works' are not necessary for salvation will now have a license to do 'evil/sinful works'... they need to maintain to do good works NOT TO MAINTAIN HIS/HER SALVATION... but because "these things are good and profitable unto men."

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #260 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 11:26 AM »
Ako naman magtatanong sir.  ;D What made you ask those questions? What made you interested in salvation?

I'm curious lang about individual beliefs and about how a lot of religions seem to believe that they are the only way to God/heaven. Because if that's the case then either only one of them is right or they're all wrong. If it's true that there is only one specific God/religion/denomination that will bring you salvation, ang lungkot naman ng langit na yon because far more people will not get in than will--and it seems, even good people who only made the "mistake" of being born in the wrong religion will not be eligible.

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #261 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 12:53 PM »
I'm curious lang about individual beliefs and about how a lot of religions seem to believe that they are the only way to God/heaven. Because if that's the case then either only one of them is right or they're all wrong. If it's true that there is only one specific God/religion/denomination that will bring you salvation, ang lungkot naman ng langit na yon because far more people will not get in than will--and it seems, even good people who only made the "mistake" of being born in the wrong religion will not be eligible.

Actually, all religions claim they know the way except for true bible-based Christians that says Jesus is the only way. The bible didn't say only Christians or whatever religious denominations will be saved but salvation is for all those who will believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who has redeemed us from sin and death.

It is impossible to have many truths yet only one God especially because these many truths contradicts each other.

« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2015 at 12:58 PM by JT »

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #262 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 03:03 PM »

Brader dpogs, sa palagay ko magkakasundo tayo sa issue na ito:   ;)

Acts 11:26 "...And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

The word "Christian" was first introduce in Antioch at ang surprise pa doon hindi mismo galing sa mga disciples o apostles ang salitang ito, even Jesus never called His disciples and followers a 'Christian'. throughout the Bible, kadalasang salita na mababasa natin ay brethren, saints, 'the called', disciples, apostles, believers, 'the faithful', 'the elect' others.

Tama iyan.  The disciples were first called Christians at Antioch:

25 Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch. (Acts 11:25-26)

The disciples did not tell others to call them Christians.  It's just a name that stuck, a reference that was probably started by the pagan gentiles in Antioch, and its usage was continued with the disciples' consent and agreement.  It's not a derogatory name used by their enemies, since the derogatory name used by their enemies was the "Nazarene Sect" (Acts 24:5). 

It's a name given to them by God, as foretold in Isaiah 56: 5, "a name better than sons and daughters; ...an everlasting name  that will endure forever."

In Acts 11: 26, the word "called" was a translation from the original "chrēmatisai," defined in Strong's Number 5537 "chrématizó" as --- (a) act. of God: I warn; pass: I am warned by God (probably in response to an inquiry as to one's duty), (b) (I take a name from my public business, hence) I receive a name, am publicly called.

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/acts/11.htm
http://biblehub.com/greek/5537.htm

As used in Acts 11:26, the word "called" is an official name or title received by divine revelation, by which they are publicly referred to.

Why in Antioch, when it was in Jerusalem where Christianity was started on the day of Pentecost?

Because the Christian converts on the day of Pentecost were Jews.  After Pentecost, the next converts were also Jews, although Samaritans (half-Jews) were also converted later.  The first Gentiles were converted several years later, starting with Cornelius.

After the conversion of Cornelius and his household, the gospel spread to Antioch, a city populated by Gentiles.

Therefore, the divinely-revealed name "Christian" was first used in a place where Gentiles were the vast majority. 

The idea is to distinguish Judaism, which was based on ethnicity (the nation of Israel), from Christianity which is open to all, regardless of blood line or ancestry.  It emphasizes that the commencement of Christianity is completed only when a great number of Gentiles receive the gospel.

========================================

To android phone users, try this app:

MYSWORD BIBLE APP
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riversoft.android.mysword

« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2015 at 10:41 PM by barrister »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #263 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 11:23 PM »
I'm curious lang about individual beliefs and about how a lot of religions seem to believe that they are the only way to God/heaven. Because if that's the case then either only one of them is right or they're all wrong. If it's true that there is only one specific God/religion/denomination that will bring you salvation, ang lungkot naman ng langit na yon because far more people will not get in than will--and it seems

You can study different religions sir. See if what is logical and magandang application ang tinuturo in our everyday living. Try to find out alin sir ang may God of true love. Saan ka sir makakakita na Diyos mismo ang gagawa pa ng paraan para you might have salvation by sending His only begotten Son to be human, shed blood for His enemies, forgive sins without hesitation? Jesus conquered the world not through force but through love.

Dito pa lang sir, may lungkot na din tayo. Malungkot because of the crimes na nangyayari sa paligid natin. Magkakapatid minsan nag-aaway. Broken families. Corruption. Sa heaven sir wala nang ganun. And if ever you might find a way for salvation, would you encourage and share it other people para hindi ka sir malungkot and makasama mo sila?  ;)

even good people who only made the "mistake" of being born in the wrong religion will not be eligible.

Matthew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #264 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 11:59 PM »

Tama po si Sir Nelson... you can study other religions... try to balance them... try to compare them to Jesus Christ... there is no other God who gave His only begotten Son to shed His blood for His enemies, forgives sin kahit gaano man yan kaliit o kalaking kasalanan, ibinigay ang sariling buhay for our salvation at hindi humihingi ng kapalit...

Jesus said I am the way... come to me and I will give you rest...

There is no perfect religion/church/congregation but there is one true and right religin/chruch/congregation na maari nating itrace back to Jesus.

in my own opinion you may consider the following points in choosing
1. way of salvation (kung may kapalit na gawa, pera, o pagpapakahirap ang way of salvation nila - beware)
2. do they promote free will
3. do they encourage their member to participate in the community
4. do they encourage their member to follow the government laws, rules and regulation
5. do they believe sa separation between church and state
6. do they consider the family, church and state as separate institution and have rules and responsibility para sa ikakabuti ng isang tao
7. do they honor and respect ladies
8. itinuturing ba nila na ang mga kababaihan to have equal righs and oppurtunity
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2015 at 12:02 AM by dpogs »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #265 on: Mar 25, 2015 at 10:22 AM »
I'm curious lang about individual beliefs and about how a lot of religions seem to believe that they are the only way to God/heaven. Because if that's the case then either only one of them is right or they're all wrong.

If only one is right, then that's the way it is.

If all are wrong, then you have no problem.

Nobody has to believe if he doesn't want to.  Wala namang pilitan yan, e.

If it's true that there is only one specific God/religion/denomination that will bring you salvation, ang lungkot naman ng langit na yon because far more people will not get in than will--

Even if "far more people" will not get in, that does not necessarily mean that only a few people will make it.

What if 99% don't make it.  Konti lang ba yung 1% na papasok?

It's estimated that the number of people who ever lived is about 107 billion (Population Reference Bureau).  1% of that is more than 1 billion.  Ewan ko na lang kung malungkot pa ang isang bilyong kaluluwa...  :D 

If a person believes in the Judeo-Christian God, then he also believes in the Judeo-Christian God's word as stated in the bible.  And according to the bible, how many will make it to heaven?

1.  First, the 144,000:

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless. (Rev. 14: 1-5)

Hindi na siguro malulungkot ang 144,000.

Pero baka sakaling malungkot pa rin ang 144,000, kaya dagdagan pa natin:

2.  Next, A Great Multitude that No One Could Count:

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. ... 13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.  16 ‘Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst.  The sun will not beat down on them,’ nor any scorching heat.  17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’ (Rev. 7: 9; 13-17)

Sa sobrang dami, hindi na nga raw mabilang.

Hindi na malulungkot yung dami na yon ...  ;)
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2015 at 11:47 AM by barrister »

Online sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: Mar 25, 2015 at 05:43 PM »
Okay, so short answer, according to the bible, if you don't believe/follow Christ, you will not get into heaven? How about people who were never exposed to Christ or the bible like some tribal people of today or people who lived before Christ?

Offline majoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #267 on: Mar 25, 2015 at 06:31 PM »
Okay, so short answer, according to the bible, if you don't believe/follow Christ, you will not get into heaven? How about people who were never exposed to Christ or the bible like some tribal people of today or people who lived before Christ?

itanong na lang natin kay brod eli :)

http://angdatingdaan.org/topics/kaligtasan/patas-ba-ang-dios-kung-may-mga-tao-na-hindi-nakarinig-ng-aral-tungkol-sa-kaligtasan/

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #268 on: Mar 25, 2015 at 11:29 PM »
itanong na lang natin kay brod eli :)

http://angdatingdaan.org/topics/kaligtasan/patas-ba-ang-dios-kung-may-mga-tao-na-hindi-nakarinig-ng-aral-tungkol-sa-kaligtasan/

Na-post ko na rin ang sitas na yan sir:

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares. (Rom. 2:12-16)

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #269 on: Mar 26, 2015 at 02:23 AM »
To add sa post ni sir barrister...

Romans 1:18-25 (KJV)
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

- everyone of us, we have an inborn knowledge that there is God much superior than us.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

- we really dont have excuse, the whole creation speaks that there is God mighty Creature...

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

- ever wonder why some tribes have idol gods made of woods in the form of animals
- ever wonder why there exist so many religions...
- man choose to worship their own body, their own philosopy, their own logic rather than accept that there exist God responsible for the whole creation...

- every person have equal oppurtunity to be saved... take note its not about what religion is right... its all about the Holy Spirit that works in everyone's heart...