Author Topic: Reputable Repair Shop for Radios  (Read 643 times)

Offline albert_b

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Reputable Repair Shop for Radios
« on: Oct 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM »
Hi everyone,

I own a Polk Audio iSonic audio system which I use to listen to radio and music from my iPhone/iPod. I am very happy with the sonic qualities of this system. The room is easily filled up even with the device's small footprint. I'd definitely recommend it anytime.

A few weeks ago, my Polk Audio iSonic audio system suddenly stopped responding. The buttons don't work anymore. I asked the local authorized distributor for Polk Audio products (Definitive Technology) for help but they couldn't do anything much because probably the circuitry is too complicated. I was hoping that sana they could help me get the radio back to Polk Audio, but perhaps that would be asking too much from them.

I looked up sa internet if there were other customers experiencing the same problem and i found some and when they reached out to Polk Audio, the company immediately instructs the customer to send the radio back to them. My unit's over 2 years old now and outside the warranty na. I hope I can get some referals of good repair shops since this is not a cheap radio and I was thinking na the investment I did should be good kasi pang-matagalan na dapat siya ...

Thank you in advance guys
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM by albert_b »

Offline Blu-devil

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • DVD Addict
  • The Bible, The Worlds Most Famous Work of Fiction
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Reputable Repair Shop for Radios
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2012 at 04:14 AM »
What in the name of a baboons ball bag possessed you to post about your broken radio in a HD discussion forum?
Denon AVR-4400H: Denon PMA520AE: DMP-UB400: Epson EH-TW9400: Jamo 7.1.4 Atmos Speakers: 135” screen

Offline albert_b

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • noobie!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM »
My apologies, I have misread the sub-forum location. I hope the moderators can help move this to the most appropriate area.

Offline markcrenz

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2012 at 01:11 AM »
What in the name of a baboons ball bag possessed you to post about your broken radio in a HD discussion forum?
ang puso mo. bawasan mo kasi kain ng baboy.
Sent from my Pentium 166MMX using PS/2 keyboard