Author Topic: Big Flat Screen for advertisement Purposes  (Read 490 times)

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Big Flat Screen for advertisement Purposes
« on: Oct 26, 2012 at 08:02 AM »
I am scouting one for our office. 85 percent texts and 25% video -- I really dont know, should it be LED, LCD or Plasma? Any suggestion please? Thanks :D
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Big Flat Screen for advertisement Purposes
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2012 at 09:18 AM »
I think people dont pay too much attention on the quality of texts and videos of HDTV advertisements, as long as the texts are readable from where they are standing at any given time of the day/night - which is usually far enough.

Just get the biggest one in your budget whether it be LCD or Plasma.  In the past Tokyo had mostly Plasmas for advertisements because there were no big LCDs/LEDs and the price of big Plasma is cheaper. Nowadays, you can definitely get big LCDs as well, however, I dont know exactly your available HDTV options and price ranges in Manila.  If you're going to place the advertisement in a very bright area, you might as well select an LCD/LED - indoors, both should be OK.

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM »
Bro -- Ok thanks! i thought all the while that a specific type of screen is necessary for this purpose. My office is thinking of a 55" so that might be a plasma  :D
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2012 at 01:59 PM »
I suggest you reach out to friends who are into branding and events.  You can actually purchase panels that do not have tuners/PiP/CC or any other feature for that matter, just a basic flat panel display with inputs.

You can already see some of these panels at malls.