Author Topic: Bose Speakers  (Read 197854 times)

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
Re: BOSE owners list your comments
« Reply #270 on: Nov 25, 2005 at 07:46 PM »
Plus yung sinasabi mong cubes ng Bose?, for your info, walang bulak sa loob ito iho hehehe! kung hindi isang driver tranducers na ang tawag ay tweedler driver hindi transistor radio speakers, it is mounted in a swiveling plastic moulded cube box.      

i have seen a BOSE cube speaker na binuksan (dahil naghiwalay ang dalawang cube after bumagsak), punong-puno ng fiberfill (bulak) ang loob ng cube.
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2005 at 07:47 PM by GneW »

Offline vtec3

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #271 on: Nov 25, 2005 at 10:49 PM »
IMHO it is because of the price they sell their speakers why some people who own them feels bad. I still have my Bose speakers and to be honest I felt bad also since I could have bought a better sounding speakers and still have extra cash  ;D

Offline synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #272 on: Nov 25, 2005 at 10:54 PM »
I have a Bose Lifestyle 12 system and im pretty much happy with its performance. had it for 3 years already and if operated within its capability it provides very good performance for its size. I use it mainly for background music when the family is relaxing on a lazy weekend and it can also do very well in small dinner parties, cocktails and small gatherings. Guests never notice the system until I turn it on because the only component visible in my sala is the main control unit which looks very nice in stunning brushed aluminum finish and it never fails to be a conversation piece when people see it.  The remote control is very handy since I can control the system even if I move around the house....no need to point it to the console.  For the price that I paid for the system Im pretty much satisfied with it.  When I was shopping around for a concealed system the only rival that bested the Lifestyle system in terms of performance was the Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus speakers but what turned me off is that I have to buy an amp+source to power the Gallo system which was the path that I was avoiding in the first place because I didnt want black boxes of electronic components to end up in my sala since they dont go hand in hand with the decor so I ended up getting a Lifestyle12 instead.  

To the uninitiated in Home audio,  the Bose system that I have does provide that "wow" factor but if I do have guests who are kinda picky and say "ay bakit Bose binili mo??....panget yan...sayang pera mo dyan...talo yan sa brand W or brand Y"... I simply explain what I was looking for when I purchased the system and my desired application.
Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline vtec3

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #273 on: Nov 25, 2005 at 11:14 PM »
I had a chance to stay in Mandarin Bangkok and most of their rooms has the Bose Lifestyle  ;) I was pretty impressed by the way it sounded  ;D ;D

Offline JFBagadiong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #274 on: Nov 25, 2005 at 11:18 PM »
i have seen a BOSE cube speaker na binuksan (dahil naghiwalay ang dalawang cube after bumagsak), punong-puno ng fiberfill (bulak) ang loob ng cube.

I myself owned a BOSE AM5 series 3 then at wala ako nakita fiberfill which is pretty much different from "bulak" sa loob ng cubes niya, I would know coz, just for curiosity I opened the grill by pressing the sides of it then tried to screw out the drivers and guess what I saw? the magnet of the driver's is as large as the cones.  :) :) :)  

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #275 on: Nov 26, 2005 at 05:31 AM »

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #276 on: Nov 26, 2005 at 07:08 AM »
I myself owned a BOSE AM5 series 3 then at wala ako nakita fiberfill which is pretty much different from "bulak" sa loob ng cubes niya, I would know coz, just for curiosity I opened the grill by pressing the sides of it then tried to screw out the drivers and guess what I saw? the magnet of the driver's is as large as the cones.  :) :) :)  

ahhh. baka di na nilagyan ang series 3. sa series 2 meron kasi e.

Offline aHobbit

• DVD Guru
  • Think HARDER - HOLLOW Heads! No FO0Ls Please!
  • Liked:
« Reply #277 on: Nov 26, 2005 at 10:23 AM »
am not an owner - but experience listening some of BOSE products...

... they have very good packaging - they know where the money is ... they know what the looks should be for the moneyed people ... they know how it should sound to typical music listeners ... and they know how to market ...

true ... not all, I repeat, not all their products are bad - but all their products sells  ;D thats the bottom line in business

I heard the wave radio - amazing sound at its size. Not really clean sond, but for music listening - can be ...

The cannon sub ... Meralco theater has it - great

the 901 etc etc

the sub-sat model seemed originated from them, all the rest copies!  ;D Almost all audiophile brand has them now (not before) - after they discover it is the trend in most homes - small, but loud - with slam. Bose has it way way before...

Are these lifestyle series audiophile grade or are those audiophile brand sub-sat audiophile grade as well?... hmmn, pls define audiophile grade again! ... but they got the looks, the buyer likes their sound (until some of them opened their ears  ;D) ... they have their niche of users ... and they got the big money ...

Is BOSE successful (Is Microsoft successful) ? Do they make research? Do they have the best products? or they do good marketing? ... and are able to dictate what audio looks (O/S) should be in the home? who cares about audiophilia when they got the money!

;D  ;D  ;D

Did BOSE merged with somebody's brand to stay afloat?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2005 at 10:25 AM by aHobbit »
Anti PDVD Malware (STUP1Ds & F0OLs)

Offline synchro_01

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: Nov 26, 2005 at 10:47 AM »
another major market for Bose is the factory car audio line. I once had a chance to listen to a Bose factory system on an MB-SLK for 2 solid hours and its quite good for a stock car audio system. 
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #279 on: Nov 26, 2005 at 10:05 PM »
http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html

Sir bumblebee, Thanks for the website above, it is a really big help, guys who wants to buy BOSE, before buying it try reading the website posted by Sir Bumblebee here!

Thanks ulit 

Offline afterglow

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #280 on: Nov 27, 2005 at 10:06 AM »
This is an old argument among audio enthusiasts....

Bose is criticized for inflating their quality through marketing.  They never publish their specs and their sales people never allow side-by-side comparisons.  Their speakers use single drivers, paper pa.  Ang mahal pa!!  Think of it this way, how much would you pay for speakers that basically only contain a paper midrange?  You can find cheaper, better-made speakers that perform better (Energy Take 5, JBL N).

That being said, their car audio systems are actually quite good.  And their old speakers (remember the 901 series VI??) are very good.  And Bose's prices in Asia aren't as high as in the US so they aren't that bad a ripoff.

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #281 on: Nov 27, 2005 at 09:45 PM »
Hey guys!

Guess what? BOSE has now made a very good invention bacause of research. Not on speakers. Not on electronic's. Not even radios or headphones .... but what??? BOSE SHOCK ABSORBERS for cars !!! WTF!!! why did BOSE make this research? I dont know!!! but the recent review? again they fail, why? their SHOCK ABSORBERS consumes an awful lot of energy to stay shockproof cars. Gosh! Even dummest chrysler didnt buy their product.

Maybe BOSE forgot that cars has batteries and not plugged into a AC outlet.  :-\ 

Offline hattori_hanzo

• DVD Guru
  • LOUD and CLEAR! Mabuhay ang mga PCCian na bagets!
  • Liked:
« Reply #282 on: Nov 27, 2005 at 11:05 PM »
yah! I've seen this Bose shock-absorbers featured in one innovation channels sa cable. when other top-end cars such as BMW, Mercedez benz pass thru this series of humps the car's really shaked as an earthquake, but when a car equiped with Bose shock-absorbers the car seems to float along the series of humps.

but the critic who test this, told the viewers that the battery of the car has died down on a few kilometers drive. this made the researchers think and the bidder go away.

Why did Bose experiment on this should I say "innovative product"? maybe their targeting on another marketable goup, the only thing that bothers me is, they havent made their speakers good enough and yet they have time and budget to spend on this "unfinished" invention.  :-[ :-[ :-[   

PCCian... kumbento boys!

Pipho (pinoy photography) member

Offline ganicru

• Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #283 on: Nov 29, 2005 at 03:08 PM »
Plus yung sinasabi mong cubes ng Bose?, for your info, walang bulak sa loob ito iho hehehe!

At ang tinatawag mong "sirkito" sa loob ng bass module ay ang simpleng diving network, may utak nga ang gumawa nito pero meron karin, kaya dont be so amused kung ganito ang design nila. inilayo lang nila ang low frequency, dahil non directional ito at pwedeng iderect sa room kahit saan, pero take note "they use a piston like design of buffles" in which yung driver na sinasabi mo 5 1/4 woofers act as a piston. which uses air sa 3 chambers ng bass module, moving away distortion sa cone. plus it uses air to transmit sound in which very much similar or mas kilala bilang bandpass design, hindi kaba nagtataka kapag naka harap ang bass module sa corners ay mas malakas ang bass at pag nakalayo ay decreased bass naman, kasi they use air to transmitt it kaya kung mas kulob ang room mas maganda ang reproduction nito kasi mas compressed ang air environment, try putting it outside, ewan ko lang kung kaya niya ang much larger environment. ever wonder why there are free air design speakers? 

Alam nyo na pala na dependent sa room yung Bose nyo eh! Hindi ito pang outside application.
           Yung akin bulak ang laman eh. Just sharing what I have.

Palagay ko, iba talaga pag napaso na tayo. Its like a virus, we want to contaminate others. But thanks for sharing your experience. Hanggang dito na lang me. I have more movies to enjoy pa with my HT Bose system. For serious listening, I've got my full tube Cayin Tube CD player and Tube integrated amp and Epos M12.2 speakers.

Payo ko sir. Bumawi ka!
          Just me.

Panasonic PV70
Bose acoustimass 7, vcs10, mdl100x3
Velodyne CHT 8R
Kenwood KRF X9090D
Sony BDP S

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #284 on: Nov 29, 2005 at 10:56 PM »
Mr. ganicru

If your enjoying with your BOSE speakers, then keep them.

Yung mga info I've just emphasized from your post like "bulak" and "sirkito" are maybe just your simple layman terminology and I respect them, I've just made a more precise info from the actual product at I've gave them more deeper information on it.

from your quote:
"Baka magmulto si Dr. Amar Bose. Genius pa naman ito sa speaker. Kaya nga ginaya nung mga students nya at gumawa ng NHT speakers (Now Hear This). Research muna tayo, baka lack of info tayo. More Info ...more solid we can make decisions."

Maybe you should read more from my previous post... or better yet go to this site http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html ...to enlighten you more

Help others by telling them the truth about BOSE, dahil may puso tayong pinoy, at may kunsyensya tayo sa kapwa natin pinoy kaya nga "Pinoydvd" diba?, dont let others be dissappointed after they bought this product, if you had expirienced something or idea then share it, but dont give them wrong information.

Be vigilant, transparent, compassionate and informative, pairalin ang pagiging pusong pinoy natin, yan ang "Pinoydvd".

Offline hattori_hanzo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #285 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 09:12 AM »
Mr. Ganicru,

If your speakers rely on its environment, regardless for in/outdoor use. well I might say youv'e been ripped off, one of the tests audiophiles and sound engineers do, is to listen to speakers at any given environment and must perform well, even if your gears are expensive, it must not rely on the environment it must maximize its performance according to its specifation.

Are expensive speakers are more likely to be out run by locally made audio? Does Daiichi performs better than BOSE?.

I've heard daiichi speakers performs out side its designed environment and yet produces an accurate sound, can BOSE speakers with the same specification do this?     

I think BOSE rely so much on its environment, have you ever noticed the placement of their speakers and design of their showroom? they will audition their cubes less than 5 feet from you and the room is so paded and damped even a whisper of the salesperson can be heard, any speakers reagardless of its made can perform good on that kind of environment and have you ever wonder why BOSE dont allow side by side comparison with other speakers? and why BOSE sound's different when you play them at home?

I leave those question to you...

Even their speakers stand cost so much, AM speaker stand cost Php. 5,000.00!!! are those stick looking metal stand really cost that much? I've talked to the person who distributes high-end speakers stand and audio rack mr. Jun Reyes who happend to be my personal friend. he distirbutes in "listening in style" in Shangrila, He told me for 5T those stands are not even pivoted below, he will give me a non-resonant solid speakers stand most commonly used on high-end speakers for only 3T. BOSE stand are collapsable and the height doesnt reach the "sweet spot", that is the adjustment of -/+36" from the height of the ears even if your sitting or slouching.     

So read and audition, audition, audition!!! before buying a product. :) :) :)   
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2005 at 09:14 AM by hanns1976 »
PCCian... kumbento boys!

Offline synchro_01

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #286 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 09:49 AM »

If your speakers rely on its environment, regardless for in/outdoor use. well I might say youv'e been ripped off, one of the tests audiophiles and sound engineers do, is to listen to speakers at any given environment and must perform well, even if your gears are expensive, it must not rely on the environment it must maximize its performance according to its specifation.

well if this is the case then 100% of audiophiles have been ripped off due to the fact that there is no speaker in this planet that can perform superbly indoors and as well as outdoors.  that is the sole reason why there are speakers made specifically for HT use, outdoor PA system use and indoor use. 

Even their speakers stand cost so much, AM speaker stand cost Php. 5,000.00!!! are those stick looking metal stand really cost that much? I've talked to the person who distributes high-end speakers stand and audio rack mr. Jun Reyes who happend to be my personal friend. he distirbutes in "listening in style" in Shangrila, He told me for 5T those stands are not even pivoted below, he will give me a non-resonant solid speakers stand most commonly used on high-end speakers for only 3T. BOSE stand are collapsable and the height doesnt reach the "sweet spot", that is the adjustment of -/+36" from the height of the ears even if your sitting or slouching.     

well in this regard I do agree that Jun makes very good custom made stands and racks that are easy on the pocket and doesnt compromise on rigidity and quality. I have been a customer of Jun since the late 90's and the amp stands that I got from him are still with me....rust free and still looking like new.  believe it or not...there are people who buy those stands made by Bose. For every product being sold out there... no matter how obscenely it is priced and how ridiculous it was designed,  I believe that there is a market for it.   P5K for stands are just the tip of the iceberg...have you seen the Php30K stands of Dynaudio for their Contour line? how about the Php35K stands for the B&W805's?  lahat yan may market like the Bose.
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline aHobbit

• DVD Guru
  • Think HARDER - HOLLOW Heads! No FO0Ls Please!
  • Liked:
« Reply #287 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 12:26 PM »
The specs of BOSE is not really spectacular among audiophile. This has been a known statement.

But the pricing of BOSE on their products is not about audiophile thing - but about the market segment they want to capture, in the same way that those so-called high-end audiophile (catering to 'audiophile') maker also made themselves. Ever seen amp, speaker and accessories cost so much - by the thousands of dollars! Do you expect us to believe that that is the cost of materials and research? A research for a B&W & contour speakers' STAND?  ;D  ;D (Oh please!)    If BOSE do this trick, so the others as well. Can somebody now bash B&W and contour on their practice please!       

If you can not afford the price tag of BOSE, then you are not their market!  :P  :P  ;D And don't insist you are - just because it so happen you look at yourself as a true-blue audiophile.

Subjectivity in audio gear is so wide that this includes the perceived prestige, sound subjectivity, and aesthetics of the buyer - and their capability to pay for it.

For an audiophile who subject himself to mere specs and measurement - buying BOSE can be termed rip off - in the same term that B&W and dynaudio will rip-off their customers when they buy costly 'researched' amps, speakers and stands!

For a music lover who falls in love with the presentation of BOSE sound and aesthetics, and who can pay for it, this can not be termed rip-off, in the same term that those who fall in love with the aesthetics of B&W and dynaudio stands. Don't insist that these B&W and dynaudio stands (as well as other high end audio manufacturers who 'rips'  ) has so much RESEARCH on it that it cost that high! 

As usual, BOSE started the game plan, the rest of the high end audio follows!  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2005 at 12:34 PM by aHobbit »
Anti PDVD Malware (STUP1Ds & F0OLs)

Offline hattori_hanzo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #288 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 01:43 PM »
well if this is the case then 100% of audiophiles have been ripped off due to the fact that there is no speaker in this planet that can perform superbly indoors and as well as outdoors.  that is the sole reason why there are speakers made specifically for HT use, outdoor PA system use and indoor use. 

Sir, did you set up your listening room to blend in to your speaker? or did you choose your speaker to blend in to your listening room?

Did you buy your speakers dahil it would sound good sa room mo or binili mo yung speakers mo dahil it sound so good to you no matter where you place it?

I'm not pertaining to where you will use it, but how it performs to you. so by this reason do you use your brain dahil your getting what you've paid for or do you use your pride dahil you bought a super expensive branded equipment.       

well in this regard I do agree that Jun makes very good custom made stands and racks that are easy on the pocket and doesnt compromise on rigidity and quality. I have been a customer of Jun since the late 90's and the amp stands that I got from him are still with me....rust free and still looking like new.  believe it or not...there are people who buy those stands made by Bose. For every product being sold out there... no matter how obscenely it is priced and how ridiculous it was designed,  I believe that there is a market for it.   P5K for stands are just the tip of the iceberg...have you seen the Php30K stands of Dynaudio for their Contour line? how about the Php35K stands for the B&W805's?  lahat yan may market like the Bose.

Will you buy a super expensive piece of metal speakers stand that has been branded by BOSE or would you rather buy from a genius metal fabricator whose product has designed and engineered for more efficient use with less the price.

Again your brain or your pride?
PCCian... kumbento boys!

Offline john5479

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • crash and burn!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #289 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 02:42 PM »
in fairness if speakers are set-up properly in the proper room and proper environment, they will perform well. Which is why BOSE speakers are only demoed at their showrooms, where everything is optimized.

If sound and money is that not much of an issue, and one is after convenience, looks, and unobtrusiveness then i understand why there are people who would buy BOSE, especially the acoustimass series. But to say that they are the ultimate as some are lead to believe..i don't think so. I find the ht experience passable but to expensive. for critical listening better go elsewhere.

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #290 on: Nov 30, 2005 at 05:24 PM »
Sir bumblebee is right, BOSE is not an audiohphile thing, it is up for marketing, if you want it then buy it.

but their flagship speakers "the most highly acclaimed speaker!" the 901's, can you consider it "the audiophile thing"?

BOSE has failed to register their product in the US particularly the 901's. because the design really has an arguement between standardization. visit the website below:

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/sol/foia/ttab/other/2005/74734496.pdf

BOSE lovers tend to disbelief the "TRUTH" about BOSE, because they have been outsmarted.

But as mr john5479 has posted "in fairness if speakers are set-up properly in the proper room and proper environment, they will perform well" (for an average listener)...

But for a critical listener specially those so called "mytikoloso", mostly serious audio enthusiast. Seniors from 30's above, they handle things quite differently, they're not easily impressed by merely auditioning an audio products, they spend an ample amount of time fine tunning their taste when it comes to viewing and listening, hindi mo basta mapabibili ang isang "mytikoloso" na gumagamit ng tenga at utak, kung baga you can't out smart them, coz they awfuly use a large amount of time maximizing the capability of the audio product. kadalasan may dala pa yan sariling medium such as CD's or DVD's para malaman niya ang tunay na performance before buying them. they would even know if the product is up for marketing or performance popularity.

so the point is will you be more like to be a "mytikoloso" or merely a "brand rat"...       

Offline krell69

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #291 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 04:05 PM »
May kaibigan akong may Klipsch RF-25 series, we listen it with my Bose Acoustimass 15 side-by-side with the same amp AB connection. Parang night and day (black and white) walang ka kwentang-kwenta young Bose ko. Sa clarity, imaging at sa kahit anong aspect. Akala ko d'best na yong Bose pero wala palang kwenta.
Bininta ko yong Bose ko at bumili ako ng Klipsch. WOW!!!! now I heard many tunes that I didn't hear it from my prevous Bose set-up.

Offline ganicru

• Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #292 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 04:11 PM »
That's how we learn then we upgrade (spend more). Now compare your  Klipsch with other brand say Monitor Audio Silver series. Don't tell me walang ka kwenta kwenta Klipsch mo.

Just me.
Panasonic PV70
Bose acoustimass 7, vcs10, mdl100x3
Velodyne CHT 8R
Kenwood KRF X9090D
Sony BDP S

Offline bachwitz

• DVD Addict
  • Musica delenit bestiam feram
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 32
« Reply #293 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 05:06 PM »
That's how we learn then we upgrade (spend more). Now compare your  Klipsch with other brand say Monitor Audio Silver series. Don't tell me walang ka kwenta kwenta Klipsch mo.

Just me.

pero kung compare mo ang price nang Klipsch sa Bose laki nang pinag-kaiba.   ::)

Too much price, less quality.
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2005 at 05:12 PM by bachwitz »

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #294 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 05:22 PM »

Just me.

Yan ang mahirap sa BOSE lovers they tend to reject and disbelief that they've been sacked by BOSE... :P :P :P :) having "sour grapes" after buying a BOSE using their pride not their ears and brains ??? ??? ???... buti pa ang iba nagigising sa katotohanan

Happy enlightment sa mga naka-recover from BOSE... now you have a good taste in HT and music...   
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2005 at 10:05 PM by JFBagadiong »

Offline hattori_hanzo

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #295 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 05:40 PM »
Out of the question yung good branded spakers comparing to other good branded speakers (eg.Klipsch, Monitor Audio Silver series, etc.) kase at least they challange to compare side by side and may quality ang products nila at kung ano naka lagay sa specification yung ang lalabas...

Unlike sa BOSE para kang bumubili ng bulag, ni walang specification tapos wala pang quality yung materials used tapos hindi pa nila allowed ang side by side comparison kasi mabubuko at ma iiwan sila.

Wag na lang sa mga high end audio sa Dai-ichi nalang, kaya kaya ang side by side comparison sa BOSE? katawa tawa ang BOSE kung they refuse that...

saka for a Php. 80T BOSE AM16 speakers? nasa sayo yun, pero isipin mo buong Def tech PROCINEMA 100 na yun sobra pa...   
PCCian... kumbento boys!

Offline JFBagadiong

• Collector
  • Attack!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #296 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 10:00 PM »

Well it happens to be, I also bought a speaker stand specially made by Mr. Jun Reyes for my BOSE 402, its a high grade double tube rust proof, pivoted base and sand fillable. but unfortunately I just gave them for free when I sold my BOSE 402 at the christian church. So dont think I'm amazed by the price youve just mentioned above, kaya ko bumili ng stand worth Php. 100T if I wanted to, but I use my head now not my pride and by the way I also gave my BOSE AM stand for free when I sold my BOSE AM5 to my friend... :) :) :) 

PS: Last time I visited Mr. Jun Reyes work shop is still in Las Piñas andun pa rin ba sya?

Offline krell69

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #297 on: Dec 02, 2005 at 01:08 AM »

Just me.
Pakinggan mo muna yong speaker na sinasabi mo(monitor audio and klipsch) bago ka mag-post. I have auditioned monitor audio, paradigm, axiom, jamo, jm lab, def tech, dynaudio,dali, klipsch,jbl, infinity and many more pati yong wilson audio watt/puppy 7. They have thier own QUALITY OF SOUND. Listen to klipsch with good source and you will be amazed.

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Region 1 fanatic!!!!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #298 on: Dec 02, 2005 at 04:30 AM »
Plus yung sinasabi mong cubes ng Bose?, for your info, walang bulak sa loob ito iho hehehe!

Palagay ko, iba talaga pag napaso na tayo. Its like a virus, we want to contaminate others. But thanks for sharing your experience. Hanggang dito na lang me. I have more movies to enjoy pa with my HT Bose system. For serious listening, I've got my full tube Cayin Tube CD player and Tube integrated amp and Epos M12.2 speakers.

Payo ko sir. Bumawi ka!
          Just me.

Pwedeng e post mo ang PIC  sa HT gallery? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

peace!!!!

Offline synchro_01

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #299 on: Dec 02, 2005 at 07:15 AM »
Well it happens to be, I also bought a speaker stand specially made by Mr. Jun Reyes for my BOSE 402, its a high grade double tube rust proof, pivoted base and sand fillable. but unfortunately I just gave them for free when I sold my BOSE 402 at the christian church. So dont think I'm amazed by the price youve just mentioned above, kaya ko bumili ng stand worth Php. 100T if I wanted to, but I use my head now not my pride and by the way I also gave my BOSE AM stand for free when I sold my BOSE AM5 to my friend... :) :) :) 

PS: Last time I visited Mr. Jun Reyes work shop is still in Las Piñas andun pa rin ba sya?

JFBagadiong

yes I do know that Jun still has his workshop in Las Pinas.  Dont get me wrong bro...the reason I posted figures for stands is not to impress you nor anybody here in this thread.  what i do want to point out is that even if some products like stands, cables, racks, gears etc which are priced relatively high as compared to their competitors...there is still a market for those products no matter ridiculous its price may be. simple as that
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat