Author Topic: Thanks to all of you!  (Read 730 times)

Offline detubo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • November Hifi Show
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks to all of you!
« on: Nov 14, 2012 at 02:47 PM »
Well now that all is done you have to say that was one sweet event we had.  I am proud to say that I have met my target of doubling last year’s attendance.   Not to mention the prestige of having the President of the Republic grace our event and linger for 2 hours.   That's quite a milestone for something that was supposed to be a one off vinyl "tiagge" nine years ago. I feel the show has morphed into a declaration that our country has reached a stage in audio/video sophistication at par with the more developed SE Asia neighbors. There was a time that I felt Vietnam surpassed us but not anymore after last week.

It will be the 10th anniversary of the Nov Hifi Show next year. I hope to see more pomp and circumstance next year.  I hope to see more esoteric product to inspire the local community to think out of the box.  I shall keep you all posted through facebook, wiredstate and pinoydvd.  Mark it on your calendar; Nov 9 and 10 at the Dusit Thani Hotel.  THE 10TH NOVEMBER HIFI SHOW 2013!   So now I raise my glass and thank you for the trust and support you have given to me and my partners.  Cheers to all!

tonyboy