High-Def > Blu-ray Content

Criterion Collections

(1/58) > >>

Ian Villaceran:
Let us talk about Criterion Collections here. Share your favorites, your collection..

Top 5

1. The Battle of Algiers - this film here is one of my all-time greats and my favorite Criterion Collection. This gave me a picture and an understanding about the brutality of politics and western hypocrisy. Made me a very open-minded person, too liberal and changed my views on anything forever..

2. Chungking Express - very original, exotic, fun and very sexy. Wong Kar-wai's masterpiece! :) Smelled the streets of Hong Kong while watching this film!!

3. Seven Samurai - this is a treat!! Funny, funny, funny.. I was so entertained by this film!!

4. Cul-de-sac - Roman Polanki's best IMHO!! Chinatown is great too but this for me is signature polanki. As with all of his films, keeps me on the edge on whats going to happen next. :)

5. The Game - David Fincher's finest!! You are talking about real thriller here.. suspense from start to finish with Fincher's dark, gritty and too visual his cinema signature..

alihug:
are they locally available?

devlin_waugh:
no they're not

Ian Villaceran:

--- Quote from: alihug on Nov 28, 2012 at 07:26 AM ---are they locally available?

--- End quote ---

possibly not sure but you can buy from Amazon.com and they can ship directly to your address.

the_w0rks:

--- Quote from: alihug on Nov 28, 2012 at 07:26 AM ---are they locally available?

--- End quote ---

nope. and if they were, malang Php 2,500 pinakamababang presyo per movie. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version