Author Topic: Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?  (Read 113385 times)

rtsy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?
« Reply #180 on: Mar 12, 2003 at 12:38 PM »
The kalbo, fair-skinned guy in Megamall is Oliver, right?  I find the comments here about Oliver strange as I've found him corteous and helpful even before I spent my first peso buying stuff from Listening Group.

I've had negative experiences at Listening at least twice:

1--Once was with a bastos guy in Shangri-La who told me to buy a Yamaha RXV496 since the model I asked about, the EAD TheaterMaster, was not for newbies daw.  He was right that I was an HT newbie but I've been on hi-fi stereo 5 years when I talked to him.  I htink his name is Jeff.

2--Another time was when one of their staff kept on whistling to the track a friend and I were listening to to audition Dynaudio speakers.

How did I resolve both cases?

In the first case, I looked for the guy who knew about the stuff I was asking about.  A half hour phone call with JR Pecaoco and a Pioneer DVD player, a widescreen Toshiba, and a set of Dynaudio speakers were in their delivery van en route to my house.  

JR was very helpful and patient w/ me and even advised me to go w/ something cheap first since I don't have a dedicated room, just starting, and were better off spending the extra budget on software.  Good advice.  It's been 4 years and I haven't upgraded a thing on my HT.

On the "whistling" incident, I sent email to some email I found on www.avcorner.com.  I forget the name of the guy who answered but I got a response within the day where they promised they'd fix it.

A few days later, I heard that the 5th floor of Shangri-La got flooded--sinabon daw ni JR mga tao dun.   ;)  Too bad they weren't able to pinpoint who the culprit was.  I wasn't able to take the whistler's name because I was so disappointed that day.

I think all stores, all companies make mistakes.  What differentiates good companies from bad ones is that good companies do something about the mistakes.

Cheers!

Offline ThePatriot

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ELECTRONICS DEPOT
« Reply #181 on: Mar 15, 2003 at 11:33 AM »
count me out, may bad experience ako with this store... >:(

Offline aris m.

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re:ELECTRONICS DEPOT : SALE AND EVENTS
« Reply #182 on: Mar 18, 2003 at 09:53 AM »
ThePatriot - share mo naman bad experience mo. para pag silip ko dun i know what to expect.

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #183 on: Mar 18, 2003 at 11:37 AM »
ThePatriot - share mo naman bad experience mo. para pag silip ko dun i know what to expect.

Aries,

Just tell them na member ka nang pinoydvd at siguradong iaacomodate ka nila. 1st time ko na nag punta dun at sinabi ko lang na pinoydvd member eh inasikaso agad ako kahit wala akong bibilhin. ;D
Walang Setup

Offline ThePatriot

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: Mar 18, 2003 at 02:32 PM »

okay, this happened mga two years ago, i bought 5 dvds from them, namely TITANIC, SE7EN, FIGHT CLUB, FACE OFF & ARMAGEDDON (The Criterion Collection).  The first four dvds were okay but for ARMAGEDDON CC it has scratch / spot on the disc's surface (tanggal sa tray). hindi ko naman alam na tanggal yung disc during that time. when i played the disc (my player is sony ns-300), nag-start ng mag-jump from one scene to another because of the said spot.  I reported the problem to them, and they asked me to come personally to check the disc (take note pque pa ko galing) , they played it using their own player and okay naman. nakiusap ako kung puwedeng palitan kasi may scratch naman talaga yung disc but they refused kasi working naman daw sa kanila.  I think i deserve a replacement for this, almost Php 10,000.00 din yung binayaran ko nun, it's not the MONEY that i'm after but rather the SERVICE & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION...  >:( >:( >:(

Offline dexterc

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • CISCO Certified
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 254
« Reply #185 on: Mar 18, 2003 at 02:41 PM »

okay, this happened mga two years ago, i bought 5 dvds from them, namely TITANIC, SE7EN, FIGHT CLUB, FACE OFF & ARMAGEDDON (The Criterion Collection).  The first four dvds were okay but for ARMAGEDDON CC it has scratch / spot on the disc's surface (tanggal sa tray). hindi ko naman alam na tanggal yung disc during that time. when i played the disc (my player is sony ns-300), nag-start ng mag-jump from one scene to another because of the said spot.  I reported the problem to them, and they asked me to come personally to check the disc (take note pque pa ko galing) , they played it using their own player and okay naman. nakiusap ako kung puwedeng palitan kasi may scratch naman talaga yung disc but they refused kasi working naman daw sa kanila.  I think i deserve a replacement for this, almost Php 10,000.00 din yung binayaran ko nun, it's not the MONEY that i'm after but rather the SERVICE & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION...  >:( >:( >:(

Did you play in the chapter na nagkaka problema yung disc? Gumana ba sa kanila sa chapter na yun? I think you should explained further na di mo na magagamit yung disc kasi nga nagkakaproblema sa player mo.So nasan na yung Armageddon CC mo?

Offline ThePatriot

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: Mar 18, 2003 at 07:05 PM »

Did you play in the chapter na nagkaka problema yung disc? Gumana ba sa kanila sa chapter na yun? I think you should explained further na di mo na magagamit yung disc kasi nga nagkakaproblema sa player mo.So nasan na yung Armageddon CC mo?

I still have the disc with me. yes, gumana sa kanila yung chapter na may problema sa player ko.  I was able to remove the spot and finally gumana yung disc BUT nagkaroon ng maraming SCRATCH marks cause i had to wipe it hard.  as a collector you don't want this to happen, na magasgas kahit kaunti yung disc... sa INIS ko bumili na lang ulit ako ng bagong copy ng ARMAGEDDON CC... nasayang lang ang oras at pagod ko pagpunta sa store na to... >:(

Offline aris m.

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: Mar 19, 2003 at 01:49 PM »
courage - thanks for the advise.

patriot - thanks for sharing your bad experience. It really do happen sometimes. badtrip lang kasi instead of satisfaction from what you spend ang kapalit eh hassel pa.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2003 at 04:46 PM by aris m. »

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: Mar 21, 2003 at 08:13 PM »
Hey dudes,

Just like to know what can you say about Sales staff of Spectra and AVSurfer store....I need your comment so that they could served you better

Offline aris m.

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: Mar 22, 2003 at 10:43 AM »
never been to spectra & AVSurfer. saan to?

Offline ThePatriot

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #190 on: Mar 22, 2003 at 01:01 PM »

brod, sa may park square 1 makati tong Spectra and AVSurfer.  AVSurfer is in front of national bookstore tapos sa may loob naman ng park square 1 yung Spectra, magkalapit lang sila ng location... :) :) :)

Offline groucho

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: Mar 23, 2003 at 08:32 AM »
I don't know if CD-R King counts as one of the stores for this thread.  But to those who buy their discs at their branch behind UST: did you notice na walang kasing sungit 'yung dalawang babae na nagtitinda doon?  

Offline aris m.

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: Mar 24, 2003 at 09:43 AM »

brod, sa may park square 1 makati tong Spectra and AVSurfer.  AVSurfer is in front of national bookstore tapos sa may loob naman ng park square 1 yung Spectra, magkalapit lang sila ng location... :) :) :)

ah ok!.... ito yun malapit o katabi ng 5th ave. no comment regarding the store kasi dedma lang mga tao dun. busy sila kakakwentuhan. hehehe.....

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #193 on: Mar 24, 2003 at 12:26 PM »

ah ok!.... ito yun malapit o katabi ng 5th ave. no comment regarding the store kasi dedma lang mga tao dun. busy sila kakakwentuhan. hehehe.....

Guys,

Are u talking about Spectra? Well..all i can say is ayos na ayos sila kausap..including the Owner..naka kwentuhan ko pa nga yung may ari eh..

Jim, the technical guy is ayos na ayos...explain nya sa iyo lahat. i  was there last sunday from 11 am  hanggang 3:30 tambay lang kwentuhan lang kami..napapagkamalan na nga ako nang mga tao dun na ako ang nagbebenta eh..tapos tanong  nang tanong sila sa akin..umalis kasi si Jim dahil may sinervicesan.

After sale is also impressive....sabi nya sa akin na kung mag ka problema eh tawag lang or dalhin yung unit para ma test then kung may stock eh papalitan...

So kung pupunta kayo dun eh..hanapin nyo si Jim and sabihin nyo na member kayo nang pinoydvd. Yan ang kagalingan nang pinoydvd member..

I also told them my story about the Listening room at napatawa lang yung Owner nang spectra..which i think is also good para hindi mangyari sa kanila yun at ma entertain nang ayus ang customer...

Try visiting them...and ull know what i mean..lalo na kung pinoydvd member ka...hindi ko sila inaadvertise..natutuwa lang kasi ako sa mga stores na ayus mag entertain nang customer..na kahit nag iinquire lang at hindi bibili eh entertain na entertain.. :)

Walang Setup

rtsy

« Reply #194 on: Mar 24, 2003 at 06:17 PM »
Just like to know what can you say about Sales staff of Spectra and AVSurfer store....I need your comment so that they could served you better

First off, thanks for bringing in NAD.  The local market I think can realy benefit from good quality, entry and mid level gear.

Are you the authorized NAD distributor now?  I'm a NAD lover but after-sales service can be a pain in the *ss.

Your listening room at Rockwell is good.  But there is no such thing at Park Square.  Do you guys run the Sony room over at Anson's?

One complaint I have about Sony in the Philippines is pricing on camcorders.  Sobrang layo vs. what you can get the same thing at www.bhphotovideo.com.  What's killing the industry, taxes?

Your salesmen can use a lot more technical knowledge.  When I went around shopping for a camcorder, it was very difficult for me to understand what one model's advantages were over the next higher model.  The salesmen weren't of any help.  Basta for them, mas mahal, mas maganda.

I had to do a lot of surfing on the net to understand what it is I'm spending several tens of thousands of pesos for.  And it turns out that a lot of the higher end camcorders actually charge a lot of premium for the digital still image capture capabilities--no benefit to video at all unless you get to the 3CCD models.  Unfortunately, the premium is often more than the cost of a very good digital dedicated still camera!

Your store over at the new Greenbelt is cool as I get to touch all the goodies.

It'd be nice if you can have printouts of product reviews you can show customers browsing your goods.

If you guys also do Sony, I hope to see more of the ES series.  I do hope you fix the pricing though.  The 9000ES DVD/SACD player for instance is already being sold low abroad but is still a solid PhP99k here last time I looked!

I'm also glad to see Klipsch.  In many instances, the speakers are displayed but not connected to anything.  People spending that much on a Klipsch speaker aren't likely to buy just by looking.

Also, those Klipsch are high sensitivity horn speakers.  How come there are no flea powered tube amps to drive them?

O, ang haba na nito.  Kung dagdagan ko pa, mag-cha-charge na ako ng consultation fee!   :D

Offline slowhand

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: Mar 26, 2003 at 08:48 AM »
If you guys also do Sony, I hope to see more of the ES series.  I do hope you fix the pricing though.  The 9000ES DVD/SACD player for instance is already being sold low abroad but is still a solid PhP99k here last time I looked!

Oo nga. The Power Plant store quoted 99k for the new Sony 999ES, which has a list price of $1100 in the States, and a street price of about $800+.

Many local distributors are able to price gear near the retail price in the US. Hope you can do the same here. I imagine you could make it up in higher sales volumes. At any rate, the 999ES price is unreasonable.

Offline onedown

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • peace man!
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: Mar 26, 2003 at 09:07 AM »
Hey dudes,

spectra...i would say that i'm quite happy with the way they entertained my questions. however, i think there still room for improvement. why settle for good if you can be better? but overall, its thumbs up for me.
peace man!

Offline bunkieboy

• DVD Guru
  • WHAT'S YOUR DYSFUNCTION?
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: Mar 26, 2003 at 10:13 PM »
one thing that i am really curious about is, How come most of the storekeepers of AV shops act so arrogant? What gives? so far they are the most annoying lot i have encountered in any kind of store i have been to. for some reason these "bantays" are even worse than the owners, who are actually usually very nice people. so far i have only encountered two annoying know it all AV store owners.

why cant these fools be like the guys from Archi. audio or rene of hyperaudio? probably the lack of breeding i guess.

Offline bundy

• Collector
  • Oops!
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: Mar 28, 2003 at 06:58 PM »
I would like to put in my two cents too.  I just came from The Home Theater today.  I was there around 5pm and there were a couple of guys auditioning DTX speakers with a Marantz 4300.  I was standing watching them, trying to look around at the stuff available, and to my surprise.... not one single sales staff approached me.  I didn't even know who was who from customer to sales staff cuz they were all so busy minding each other.  It was my first time there and I don't think I'd like to go back.  The only time I got any response from anyone was when I went out of my way to approach the guy who was changing the discs that they were auditioning.  The guy didn't even bother to ask me any questions.  He just gave me a simple reply to my question (which is how I figured out they were auditioning the Marantz).  I went out for a few minutes to make a call, went back in, and still noone came over to ask me if  I needed any assistance.  I guess you can say I was disappointed.  Oh well....

As for the other stores out there... There aren't a whole lot of stores with good service.  I agree that Architectural Audio has good service, nice guys.  Upscale has good service too if you talk to the right guy, if not.... well.  Spectra, so-so service, can't complain but nothing to rave about either.  Listening in Style... they did give me time to audition the dyns but not too attentive.  Sight and Sound... kinda like the service you get at Abenson or shops like that.

Offline bunkieboy

• DVD Guru
  • WHAT'S YOUR DYSFUNCTION?
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: Mar 29, 2003 at 10:51 AM »
i think the only way to get the attention of these fools is to wave a wad of P1000 bills upon entering the store so they will think na you are a serious buyer.

Offline bundy

• Collector
  • Oops!
  • Liked:
« Reply #200 on: Mar 29, 2003 at 05:25 PM »
I don't think that'll even do it.  Some stores even have a tendency of being clique-ish.  They don't mind you unless they know you... which sucks.  

I'd like to propose a test to you guys.  I've been thinking about the special treatment we get at stores as pinoydvd members.  I wanna know if it is the case or not.  Do we get special treatment as members because they know right off that we are serious about home theater.  What if we enter these stores without them knowing we are members. Will they still treat us the same?

If the only basis for our being treated well is cuz we are members, then that doesn't say much for the stores.  What about other people who go to these stores... how are they treated?

Offline marckd1

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: Apr 02, 2003 at 03:56 PM »
I would like to put in my two cents too.  I just came from The Home Theater today.  I was there around 5pm and there were a couple of guys auditioning DTX speakers with a Marantz 4300.  I was standing watching them, trying to look around at the stuff available, and to my surprise.... not one single sales staff approached me.  I didn't even know who was who from customer to sales staff cuz they were all so busy minding each other.  It was my first time there and I don't think I'd like to go back.  The only time I got any response from anyone was when I went out of my way to approach the guy who was changing the discs that they were auditioning.  The guy didn't even bother to ask me any questions.  He just gave me a simple reply to my question (which is how I figured out they were auditioning the Marantz).  I went out for a few minutes to make a call, went back in, and still noone came over to ask me if  I needed any assistance.  I guess you can say I was disappointed.  Oh well....

As for the other stores out there... There aren't a whole lot of stores with good service.  I agree that Architectural Audio has good service, nice guys.  Upscale has good service too if you talk to the right guy, if not.... well.  Spectra, so-so service, can't complain but nothing to rave about either.  Listening in Style... they did give me time to audition the dyns but not too attentive.  Sight and Sound... kinda like the service you get at Abenson or shops like that.

Bro,

I'm the one who answered You and also a customer of Home Theater. The owner of the store was not there when You arrived.

Also, I don't think P1000 bills is not enough to get our attention coz kulang pa yang pambili ng isang DVD  ;)

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: Apr 02, 2003 at 04:30 PM »

First off, thanks for bringing in NAD.  The local market I think can realy benefit from good quality, entry and mid level gear.

Are you the authorized NAD distributor now?  I'm a NAD lover but after-sales service can be a pain in the *ss.

Your listening room at Rockwell is good.  But there is no such thing at Park Square.  Do you guys run the Sony room over at Anson's?

One complaint I have about Sony in the Philippines is pricing on camcorders.  Sobrang layo vs. what you can get the same thing at www.bhphotovideo.com.  What's killing the industry, taxes?

Your salesmen can use a lot more technical knowledge.  When I went around shopping for a camcorder, it was very difficult for me to understand what one model's advantages were over the next higher model.  The salesmen weren't of any help.  Basta for them, mas mahal, mas maganda.

I had to do a lot of surfing on the net to understand what it is I'm spending several tens of thousands of pesos for.  And it turns out that a lot of the higher end camcorders actually charge a lot of premium for the digital still image capture capabilities--no benefit to video at all unless you get to the 3CCD models.  Unfortunately, the premium is often more than the cost of a very good digital dedicated still camera!

Your store over at the new Greenbelt is cool as I get to touch all the goodies.

It'd be nice if you can have printouts of product reviews you can show customers browsing your goods.

I'm also glad to see Klipsch.  In many instances, the speakers are displayed but not connected to anything.  People spending that much on a Klipsch speaker aren't likely to buy just by looking.

Also, those Klipsch are high sensitivity horn speakers.  How come there are no flea powered tube amps to drive them?

O, ang haba na nito.  Kung dagdagan ko pa, mag-cha-charge na ako ng consultation fee!   :D

Thanks for your comment regarding our dealers (AVSurfer and Spectra). It would help us correcting their sales staff attitude. Right now we are trying to influence SPECTRA to have a bigger area for auditioning. Medyo sa liit ng space nila, customer has a hard time auditioning the audio equipment.

In terms of NAD, we are the distributor and it will be back-up by warranty. Servicing of NAD was part of the deal in getting the distributorship thus, we assured you that we are capable of servicing those units.

In regards to SONY pricing, we will forward your comment to them, since they are quite independent from us and they are the one who dictates it.

Currently, we are break-in some Klipsch speakers, so that by the time they are already put in the store as a display and customer wants to hear it, they can easily ask the Sales staff. The home theater in some AVSurfer store have banana plug for easily pluging it in. Most of the time also, in certain month, we tend to highlight a particular model.

If you have further comments, we welcome receiving them. We want it to hear from you since we want this dealer be a great service to your needs.

Offline H a n $

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Gulaman time!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: Apr 02, 2003 at 05:02 PM »
My experience while auditioning and buying at Spectra is simple feeling nun small sales guy di ako bibili at feeling niya alam niya lahat ng techical aspect which I feel na 50% knowledge lang

When I ask if I can audition the NAD and DEnon amp he told me that SIR KUKUNIN KO PA YAN SA SHELVED... so I answered SYEMPRE paano ko maririnig pre  :)  parang dating nya sarcastic so as he setup the NAD amp I requested if he can use mission m73 he said yes after the audition I ask for the price he said 24,5K daw so I asked for discount he start computing tapos he said some amount... ito good part mga sir nun sabi ko kung pwede 23k sabay hawak sa wallet and told him kung 23k kunin ko na saka lang I feel na naging maamong sales person sya hehehehe.. tapos mabait na sya kasi I bought the unit.. ;D :D ;D

Ok yun owner ng Spectra kasi he gave me good discount hehehehe ;D ;D ;D

Henry
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2003 at 05:14 PM by Hans Adriane »

Offline Sauron Cookie

• Collector
  • Build me a cookie worthy of my army!
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: Apr 02, 2003 at 05:54 PM »
This is another story involving that kalbo guy in mega (ayaw pa rin sabihin yung pangalan no kahit na sinabi na ni rtsy)...

About 4 years ago, my wife (well, girlfriend back then) wanted to give me a pair of entry-level bookshelf speakers as a surprise Christmas gift (okay wife ko no? sya pa nam-bi sa akin sa hobby na to  ;D).  So she went there and asked if there were any good bookshelf speakers under Php10k.  You know what that guy told her? "Sa iba ka na lang maghanap, kung gusto mo, kable na lang bilhin mo"  and dismissed her as if she were a beggar out in the streets. I don't know if he was just being brutally frank, or he said it half-jokingly.  And fine, that may have been true but c'mon, is that how you would answer a potential buyer?  He could have just said "sorry ho, we don't have anything in that price range but you may want to hear these..."  It wasn't just the words, it's how he said that line.  Sheesh...all i can say is -- what an as***le.  And you thought he would have been kinder to women....naaaaaaah.

... so you see, if i win the lotto, i'll buy everything in his store and then burn it in front of him... just to show him how pathetic he is and his store.  well, that's just me... nobody treats my wife that way.  >:(

I hope he reads this thread just to give him an idea how much business he is losing just because he's such an as***le.  Or is he that arrogant to ignore even this forum? who knows?

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: Apr 03, 2003 at 09:08 AM »
Pag pumunta kayo nang Spectra hanapin nyo si Jim..mabait yun and he'll surely help u out..

Nandun ako kahapon at wala lang kwentuhan lang..tapos pinag A & B namin ang Harman 5500 at NAD T752 Using Klispch speakers guess who is the winner..ehehehehehehe :) ;)
Walang Setup

Offline bundy

• Collector
  • Oops!
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: Apr 03, 2003 at 11:28 AM »
Bro,

I'm the one who answered You and also a customer of Home Theater. The owner of the store was not there when You arrived.

Thanks for helping out Marckd1.  So I was right when I didn't know who the owner was from the customers kasi puros customer pala kayo. Hehehe.  Kaya pala walang service.  Maybe I'll give the shop another shot, considering the fact that there was no sales guy there at the time... correct?

Offline Compaq

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #207 on: Apr 03, 2003 at 12:10 PM »
Hi Bundy,

Yeah, it's worth giving the shop another shot. :)

I visit HT from time to time doing nothing, just lingering around (malapit kasi office namin sa shop). Might drop by later, palipas oras kasi color coding.

Ok na tao yan si Sonny,  you should have a clue by now - imagine, he's very comfortable leaving his equipments to auditioning customers, what a trust.

I believe people should hear this (my experience with Sonny) -

Last year, when i'm upgrading my speakers, the same day after i've confirmed my order (and his order to supplier), I cancelled them. Why? Well, simply I was offered a cheaper option (very cheap talaga). Of course, I was really hesitant to do that, in fairness to him. To make the story short, The purchase was cancelled and not a single word or sign of resentment from him.

Yeah bro, give it another shot.  :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2003 at 01:32 PM by Compaq »

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: Apr 03, 2003 at 12:59 PM »
Hi Bundy,

Yeah, it's worth giving the shop another shot. :)

I visit HT from time to time doing nothing, just lingering around (malapit kasi office namin sa shop). Might drop by later, palipas oras kasi color coding.

Ok na tao yan si Sonny,  you should have a clue by now - imagine, he's very comfortable leaving his equipments to auditioning customers, what a trust.

I believe people should here this (my experience with Sonny) -

Last year, when i'm upgrading my speakers, the same day after i've confirmed my order (and his order to supplier), I cancelled them. Why? Well, simply I was offered a cheaper option (very cheap talaga). Of course, I was really hesitant to do that, in fairness to him. To make the story short, The purchase was cancelled and not a single word or sign of resentment from him.

Yeah bro, give it another shot.  :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Pare nangyari na rin sa akin  yan..i was about to order the Marantz 6300. Na confirm ko na and he called his supplier tapos mag dedeliver na sana tapos pina cancel ko rin nung hapon. Sonny is really nice considering na hindi pa kami nagkikita..he even called me sa cell ko..just to explain things about the marantz...ayos na ayus..mabait.. :)
Walang Setup

Offline marckd1

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: Apr 03, 2003 at 02:51 PM »
Bro,

Thanks for helping out Marckd1.  So I was right when I didn't know who the owner was from the customers kasi puros customer pala kayo. Hehehe.  Kaya pala walang service.  Maybe I'll give the shop another shot, considering the fact that there was no sales guy there at the time... correct?

No problem bro. Next time sana before You make a conclusion, be sure to ask or approach someone. I can accomodate You naman, If You only asked.  ;)