Author Topic: Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?  (Read 112432 times)

Offline shuttertrigger

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 657
Re: Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?
« Reply #390 on: Jul 22, 2005 at 10:07 PM »
OT, I was able to call Watt Hi-fi earlier this afternoon and to my dismay, the representative ive talked with doesnt know how to deal with customers via phonecall.
I was asking what is their cheapest speaker cable, he replied "Gusto nyo ng magandang tunog eh wala naman kayong budget" I just dont understand why this guy assumed that on me.  ???  I was insulted over the phone and I just ended our conversation due to the disappoinment I felt. Btw, i also introduced as a member of this forum before we start our conversation..

I just hope that they should be kindly enough to deal with customers even on the phone coz they are in a customer-service oriented business.

Fellow members, sorry to disrupt but i need to bring this so that any of us would know.
Sorry for posting words like this and I hope you all understand my point..

Thanks
cire2004
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline sandawa

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Remember Hegel's dialectics!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #391 on: Jul 23, 2005 at 07:48 AM »
mag-complain ka sa may-ari thru a formal letter. ganyan pala ang Watt Hi-fi?
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2005 at 07:50 AM by sandawa »
thesis - antithesis - synthesis

Offline levi

• Konsehal
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Sevilla and Sons Sausages
  • Liked:
« Reply #392 on: Jul 23, 2005 at 09:47 PM »
I can inform the owners. Im sure they wont allow this incident to happen.

Offline shuttertrigger

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #393 on: Jul 23, 2005 at 09:51 PM »
I can inform the owners. Im sure they wont allow this incident to happen.

thanks sir levi.  :)
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline carlos888

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #394 on: Jul 23, 2005 at 10:08 PM »
OT, I was able to call Watt Hi-fi earlier this afternoon and to my dismay, the representative ive talked with doesnt know how to deal with customers via phonecall.
I was asking what is their cheapest speaker cable, he replied "Gusto nyo ng magandang tunog eh wala naman kayong budget" I just dont understand why this guy assumed that on me.  ???  I was insulted over the phone and I just ended our conversation due to the disappoinment I felt. Btw, i also introduced as a member of this forum before we start our conversation..

I just hope that they should be kindly enough to deal with customers even on the phone coz they are in a customer-service oriented business.

Fellow members, sorry to disrupt but i need to bring this so that any of us would know.
Sorry for posting words like this and I hope you all understand my point..

Thanks
cire2004

cire2004,

Ive talked to the person you most probably spoken to.   He explained to me the whole situation, and im extending his apology for this misunderstanding. He was under pressure at the time you called cause he was attending to 2 clients simultaneously. I was not around at that time due to flu and my partner is out for installation.  I hope this clears out everyting. Again WATT Hi-Fi is very very sorry for a thing like this to happen.  If you ever happen to inquire again, here's my cel no. (09173291534) so you can personally contact me.

Tnx!!! ;D
Hana ML, Fidelity Research, Technics Sp-20, EAR-Yoshino, Plinius, Audience and WE cables.

Offline shuttertrigger

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #395 on: Jul 23, 2005 at 10:29 PM »
cire2004,

Ive talked to the person you most probably spoken to.   He explained to me the whole situation, and im extending his apology for this misunderstanding. He was under pressure at the time you called cause he was attending to 2 clients simultaneously. I was not around at that time due to flu and my partner is out for installation.  I hope this clears out everyting. Again WATT Hi-Fi is very very sorry for a thing like this to happen.  If you ever happen to inquire again, here's my cel no. (09173291534) so you can personally contact me.

Tnx!!! ;D

No problem bro. Its just happen that my sensitivity occured on that very moment.
Anyway, thanks for your immediate response to this and I truly appreciate your sincere apology. Will txt/call you when I have inquiries again. Thanks for your understanding.  :)
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline deo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • 'Evening...commissioner :D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #396 on: Aug 16, 2005 at 12:40 PM »
hmmm...sa parehas na nirereklamo pako na tindahan napa bili :-[ ..pero so far, ok naman treatment nila. With S&S shangri-la, medyo snub nga ung tindero pero, sasagutin naman nila ung tanong mo...hindi nga lang sila nakatingin sayo, parang "hindi ka naman bibili look" With the owner, super bait sakin...kasi he even delivered the mission speaker i bought kahit di pa na sswipe ang credit card ko..so, in short, nasakin na ung speakers pero di pa bayad..kinabukasan ko pa binayaran. Well i guess nag paka bait sya nung may nagreklamo. At saka sabi ni matzer nag sserve pa daw sa simbahan un  :-\

With WATT HIFI naman, ayos si carlos...i dont know if that's his real name...tropa kasi sya ng barkada ko..so sa kanya ako nirecommend. Sa kanila ko binili ung Mission M3c2.  ok naman, lahat ng recommendations bibigay nila.  Pero pansin ko lang mas special treatment pag ang itsura mo ay "singkit, tisoy, naka all white, at mukang wla ng magawa sa pera". IMHO. sa tingin ko naman maraming stores ang ganun ang treatment.  All im saying is they should treat all their customers equally. Cguro ang nakausap nyo sa fone is ung tauhan dun...medyo parang nabbwiset un pag pinapapakuha ng stock sa bodega. :P lolz!

Dun naman sa katabi ng WATT hi Fi - TOYS FOR THE AUDIO BOYS....--- pag pasok mo palang, kala mo mag bestfriend na kayo nung manager/owner...i forgot his name..super asikaso. That day, di naman dapat ako bibili ng cd...pero napabili ako..hehehehe!!! So KUDOS to TOYS FOR THE AUDIO BOYS...im sure kung ganyan ang customer service nyo...dadami ang customers nyo ;)

« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2005 at 12:53 PM by deo »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #397 on: Aug 16, 2005 at 07:14 PM »
DCM - OWNER Mr.M.Chua and staff - VERY ACCOMODATING and HELPFUL MASKI SPEAKER STANDS LANG BINILI KO.   

Offline kefq

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • DVD Guru
  • Ethical Hacker
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #398 on: Aug 24, 2005 at 07:01 PM »
Guys my experience with Audio Visual Driver in Shangrilla is worth sharing.

Every time I go to the mall I never miss out going around the AV shops. I happen to be in shangrilla the other day so again I went around with my usual route (Listening Room, Sights & Sounds, B&W, Audio Visual Driver). The first thing I noticed when I went to AVD  is an M&K MX-90 Sub (125 Watt Dual Push Pull Driver), it's a discontinued model but had great praises and reviews. It was a consigned unit from a customer who upgraded from a higher model. When I asked the technical sales person how much the sub cost, I could not believe my ears when he told me that it was being sold at a very reasonable price (Ka price lang ng US Audio  ;D). The sales person by the name of John Russel Yao is very accommodating in answering all my queries regarding the product. He exemplified professionalism and courtesy which in my experience with many AV Stores are no longer being practiced nowadays. Since there are no technical specifications available for the MX90, Mr. Yao did what other technical sales person would not do, he search the internet for any technical specifications on the MX-90. He gracefully allowed me to audition the unit using many dvd demo clips I requested (Hero, Saving Private Ryan, Hotel California). He also took the liberty to introduce and guide me to other products and speaker packages that maybe of interest. He even accompanied us on our way out and even called a taxi for us. . I've never seen such excellent display of customer service.

Guys if you have the chance, drop by at Audio Visual Driver highly recommended. Plus you might bump into consigned units at rock buttom price truly a treasure find.

Offline shuttertrigger

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #399 on: Aug 24, 2005 at 09:12 PM »
ive been at Electronics Depot (hope i said the name correct) in Robinsons place Manila and its been a good experience. Pagpasok ko pa lang sa pinto nginitian na ako nung staff kahit kumakain sya and he even talk to me for minutes and shared opininons about stuff. he even gave me a calling card para raw pag bibili ako tawagan ko muna sila.. sana lahat ng AV shops ganito ang treatment sa customers... wish ko lang.. ;)
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2005 at 12:33 PM by cire2004 »
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline deo

• DVD Guru
  • 'Evening...commissioner :D
  • Liked:
« Reply #400 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 07:55 AM »
I dunno if this is OT or not...kasi di naman AV shop ang CDRKing. But anyway, kung gusto nyong masira ang araw nyo, just drop by CDRKing in MegaMall...Kung bibili ka, dapat siguro nsa mood ka...kasi kung wala, sira talaga araw mo ;) At kung napatapat ka pa sa model employee nila...ibabagsak na lang sa istante ung binili mo na parang hindi fragile ung mga disks...At eto pa, ikaw ang may kasalanan pag di mo sila inintindi. >:( Ive never been treated so bad... to think na ang dami kong binili...pag 2 piraso bibilin mo...isasagot sayo. "huh, 2 piraso?!!" sabay simangot. hmm... 1 lang ba ang may ari ng lahat ng CDRKing? or franchise ito? Mr.Owner ng CDRKing sa megamall.., kung nasan ka man... wla lang :P
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 at 07:56 AM by deo »

Offline pjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • it"s too complicated
  • Liked:
« Reply #401 on: Sep 14, 2005 at 08:06 PM »
I just want to share what happened to me last june 2005. I was in the market for a hi-end speaker , my old speaker is a B&W 602 s2 that I felt is a very good sounding speaker, but Iam looking for an upgrade in my audio system ( I have a separate audio and HT setup). When I was at the market I auditioned aurum cantus, triangle , B&W, usher, jm lab , dunluvy and innersound. On the day that I need to decide which one to buy , the most promissing is the INNERSOUND EROS but also the most expensive. I was at Shang rila mall AVDI at that time when I remember that there is one more hi-end shop there that I forgot to visit, the Listening in Style , so I hurried up to that shop so as to auditioned more hi-end speakers (who might know maybe they have a better sounding and cheaper speaker than INNERSOUND EROS). To my frustration, they DID'NT let me hear any HI-end speaker because nobody was there to operate ( they are about 7 staff there  ??? and about 5 pairs of different hi-end speakers)  , adding insult to injury they said that I can only listen to yamaha speakers installed in their ht receiver setup for my hi-end search of speakers, at the end of the day I decided to buy the INNERSOUND EROS. Maybe the listening in style treat their customers this way specially when they wear only slippers like me. Just sharing my experience with Listening in style. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006 at 07:59 PM by pjohn »

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #402 on: Mar 27, 2006 at 06:59 PM »
up ;D

i believe this thread should always be active to serve notice to our dear friends @ the av shops ;D

Offline CocoBoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Be Happy..............
  • Liked:
« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2006 at 08:13 AM »
I am never easily impressed by how stores handle customers, especially on aftersales.  However, my experience with the Sound Dimensione people in Park Square is a pleasant experience.  They treated me like I'm buying a 100K's worth of audio equipment from their store when I'm not.  Then when I complained about the gear roughly about 2 months later, they eagerly would replace the unit subject to availability.  They courteuosly would address me everytime with a "sir" and get my opinions on some matters. The store owner is very nice but firm and very straightforward.

I would  buy gears from them anytime!! ;)
ALA EH!!

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #404 on: Aug 17, 2007 at 10:37 AM »
I went to Sonny Tuason's Home Theater shop in Tordesillas a few days back.  Just before the visit, I called him to ask what his available LCD/plasma models are.  He told me to go the store and he will have his staff hook them up for me, so I can make a comparison.

When I got to the store, his son was there and personally handled the unpacking of the units and the laying down of the wires. He showed me how the Toshiba A3000 32" and 37" models performed using an upscaler DVD and also with cable tv. For good measure, he also hooked up a 42" Sony plasma model (forgot the model #) so I could compare.

Kudos to Sonny!

Offline Flash

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #405 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 01:24 AM »
The staff at Sonny Tuason's Home Theater are very pleasant and accomodating. They really go all out to make you feel welcome whether you are inquiring about high-end or low-end equipment.  I also highly recommend this store for all your HT needs. ;)

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #406 on: Aug 18, 2007 at 03:04 AM »
I went to Sonny Tuason's Home Theater shop in Tordesillas a few days back.  Just before the visit, I called him to ask what his available LCD/plasma models are.  He told me to go the store and he will have his staff hook them up for me, so I can make a comparison.

When I got to the store, his son was there and personally handled the unpacking of the units and the laying down of the wires. He showed me how the Toshiba A3000 32" and 37" models performed using an upscaler DVD and also with cable tv. For good measure, he also hooked up a 42" Sony plasma model (forgot the model #) so I could compare.

Kudos to Sonny!

Like Father Like Son indeed.  ;)

SS Shang..... >:(   I noticed that they have a bunch of people working there but not a single one bothered to entertain their customers, forget about me, I have no intention of buying  :D but that was my observation with their customers everytime I visit.

Pero pansin ko lang mas special treatment pag ang itsura mo ay "singkit, tisoy, naka all white, at mukang wla ng magawa sa pera"

I believe this quote also represents them.

Offline tonedeaf

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #407 on: Aug 28, 2007 at 10:36 PM »
I had a nice experience at Sights and Sounds Shangri-la earlier this evening.  I walked in the store  because I saw that there was a box of the panasonic 42pv70 outside the store.  I got curious as to the store price  and was very happy to see tha the toshiba regza 37" model was also displayed inside. i had some qualms about going there because of  some of the posts here, but hey, anything for a good bargain :)

So off I went...a sales person pointed me to the toshiba and the panasonic. there was no other customer inside, apart from a guy who was watching a movie on a pioneer plasma. while i was recounting to my friend my dilemma (between the panasonic and the toshiba), the guy (who i thought was a customer) approached us.  apparently, he was the owner of the store.  he nicely gave us the pros and cons of getting an LCD versus the plasma and quoted very competitive cash prices for the models i liked (the card price wasn't as competitive as some of the other stores i've scouted recently). he also adverted to their 3 year After Sales Program, which comes free with every pruchase of the models  i liked. it includes, quick fix (helping out in the transport of your TV to the repair shop, if needed, and providing a service unit), delivery (including free one time delivery should you move houses or need to transport the tv to another location), picture perfect calibration and technical consultations via telephone and on-site visits. he also demo'ed  a Denon HTIB (a 2.1 system) which was also on display. 

fyi, i was wearing just plain jeans and shirt.

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #408 on: Aug 29, 2007 at 07:54 AM »
yup malaki pinagbago ng SS shang sales people, they now talk to you when you walk in the door...i was there last week and the saleslady talked to me and answered some questions....dati kasi deadmahin ka lang, kakawalang gana bumili tuloy. I think the owner in glasses, thin guy made adjustments hehe. He looks really familiar, just cant remember where i saw him before.
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

Offline Trig

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #409 on: Aug 29, 2007 at 10:49 AM »
Sir Tonedeaf, san may ok na price ng Toshiba 37a3000 pati narin yng mas malaki ng konti na LCD's?

Offline tonedeaf

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #410 on: Aug 30, 2007 at 08:22 PM »
Sir Tonedeaf, san may ok na price ng Toshiba 37a3000 pati narin yng mas malaki ng konti na LCD's?

will pm you na lang. baka OT na dito.

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #411 on: Aug 31, 2007 at 07:59 AM »
I just have one to all of them. Some may already be doing this, but for those who are not. PLEASE stop using demo disc and start connecting your dvd's, blu-ray, hddvd players via hdmi directly to the display lcd's, plasma etc. Or have one of each format players on the side as standby with hdmi and ready to connect to any tv on display that the customer wish to try..Please have dvds, bluray, hddvd discs (at least 3 movies from each format) readily available for testing.

Offline headmasterjonel

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #412 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 07:14 PM »
Hello people...
Do you know any audio store that repairs Bose systems? I'm living in the Diliman area, and I'm looking for the nearest store - maybe somewhere in TriNoma or at SM North.
Thanks...

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #413 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 07:39 PM »
Hello people...
Do you know any audio store that repairs Bose systems? I'm living in the Diliman area, and I'm looking for the nearest store - maybe somewhere in TriNoma or at SM North.
Thanks...

I think this not right place for this topic...  ::) should be in Service or Repair section...  ;D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline mjct6210

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #414 on: Jul 06, 2008 at 07:57 AM »
i ,for one, am not that satisfied as to the limited brands our current audio video shop sells. there are a number of excellent brands that are not marketed in our country right now and it's really disappointing.

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #415 on: Jul 25, 2008 at 08:21 AM »
I would just like to air my disgust and disappointment with Cosmotech.  Last June 9, I went to their shop at Festival Mall, Alabang and saw they were selling theater seats which were perfect for my HT.  The price was very reasonable so I inquired how long would it take if I ordered 4 pairs from them.  They told me it would take 30-45 days (arriving sometime between July 10-25) coz the seats would still be coming from Korea.  I had 2nd thoughts in buying because of the length of time from ordering until the delivery of the goods. Patience is not one of my good virtues.  They also told me that I need to give a 50% downpayment for the seats that I will order and they will only accept in cash.  Credit cards aren't honored.  On the next day, I decided to order from them and paid them the 50% downpayment in cash.  I even posted here in Pinoydvd the theater seats that I was ordering and that good things come to those that wait.

Last July 10 (the 30th day since I ordered), I was already following up if the seats have arrived already.  They told me that they would update me of the status of the shipment.  So I waited and let the days pass.  Last Monday July 21(41st day since I ordered), I received a text message from Evelyn of Cosmotech that they will see if the shipment has arrived already.  You just can't imagine my excitement after receiving a text message knowing that I have waited that long and would be expecting that they will be delivering the seats this week.  Yesterday which is the 24th (the 44th day since I ordered), I called up Cosmotech and followed up the delivery of the seats.  To my dismay, Evelyn told me that the container van containing my seats are still in Korea and hasn't shipped yet!  They had the reason that the van cannot be shipped coz they are waiting to fill it up with other goods before they can ship.  Sayang daw kasi ang space!  You just can't imagine how disappointed I was with them without even telling me earlier about this.  They put my hopes too high and I waited!  I really blew my top and vented out my frustrations with the company to Evelyn.  So I just asked her how long will I still wait.  They told me 3-4 weeks more!!!  >:( Man that really pissed me off and I just ranted the whole time on the phone on how unprofessional they are, etc, etc. I wanted my money back and they told me that the order was placed already and mahirap na daw magcancel kasi nakapack na sa container van yung seats. I told Evelyn that I wanted to speak to her boss (a certain Leo Sto. Tomas) about it.  She told me that she cannot give me his number coz baka magulat kung bigla akong tumawag so she asked me if it's ok if she will just give my number to her boss so he can call me up.  I waited the whole day for the call and that guy never called. 

Now, I am contemplating on getting back my money and just order seats somewhere else or just wait for 3-4 freaking weeks for their promised shipment to arrive. It was just so sad that I even posted that Cosmotech is a good and reliable company and realized that they are so unprofessional and do not keep their promises.  :-\
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 at 08:25 AM by nerveblocker »

Offline ivannn

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #416 on: Jul 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM »
you should demand your money back... di pa naman dumarating ang items eh. and document every conversation that you had para lang ma establish mo ang case mo.

Offline Lancito

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #417 on: Jul 26, 2008 at 12:59 AM »
I would just like to air my disgust and disappointment with Cosmotech.  Last June 9, I went to their shop at Festival Mall, Alabang and saw they were selling theater seats which were perfect for my HT.  The price was very reasonable so I inquired how long would it take if I ordered 4 pairs from them.  They told me it would take 30-45 days (arriving sometime between July 10-25) coz the seats would still be coming from Korea.  I had 2nd thoughts in buying because of the length of time from ordering until the delivery of the goods. Patience is not one of my good virtues.  They also told me that I need to give a 50% downpayment for the seats that I will order and they will only accept in cash.  Credit cards aren't honored.  On the next day, I decided to order from them and paid them the 50% downpayment in cash.  I even posted here in Pinoydvd the theater seats that I was ordering and that good things come to those that wait.

Last July 10 (the 30th day since I ordered), I was already following up if the seats have arrived already.  They told me that they would update me of the status of the shipment.  So I waited and let the days pass.  Last Monday July 21(41st day since I ordered), I received a text message from Evelyn of Cosmotech that they will see if the shipment has arrived already.  You just can't imagine my excitement after receiving a text message knowing that I have waited that long and would be expecting that they will be delivering the seats this week.  Yesterday which is the 24th (the 44th day since I ordered), I called up Cosmotech and followed up the delivery of the seats.  To my dismay, Evelyn told me that the container van containing my seats are still in Korea and hasn't shipped yet!  They had the reason that the van cannot be shipped coz they are waiting to fill it up with other goods before they can ship.  Sayang daw kasi ang space!  You just can't imagine how disappointed I was with them without even telling me earlier about this.  They put my hopes too high and I waited!  I really blew my top and vented out my frustrations with the company to Evelyn.  So I just asked her how long will I still wait.  They told me 3-4 weeks more!!!  >:( Man that really pissed me off and I just ranted the whole time on the phone on how unprofessional they are, etc, etc. I wanted my money back and they told me that the order was placed already and mahirap na daw magcancel kasi nakapack na sa container van yung seats. I told Evelyn that I wanted to speak to her boss (a certain Leo Sto. Tomas) about it.  She told me that she cannot give me his number coz baka magulat kung bigla akong tumawag so she asked me if it's ok if she will just give my number to her boss so he can call me up.  I waited the whole day for the call and that guy never called. 

Now, I am contemplating on getting back my money and just order seats somewhere else or just wait for 3-4 freaking weeks for their promised shipment to arrive. It was just so sad that I even posted that Cosmotech is a good and reliable company and realized that they are so unprofessional and do not keep their promises.  :-\

Transit time via sea from South Korea to either North or South Harbor Ports in Manila only takes 5 days MAX.  Plus additional 2 days siguro to clear the merchandize.  Therefore, they only started filling up the container a few days ago.  FCL is cheaper than LCL kaya they are taking their time to have a full container.

This is only for your reference.

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #418 on: Jul 26, 2008 at 05:58 AM »
Thanks guys for your responses. 

you should demand your money back... di pa naman dumarating ang items eh. and document every conversation that you had para lang ma establish mo ang case mo.

That is initially my reaction and they cannot give me a straight answer for this option coz the boss is the only one who could decide on this. And I haven't talked to him yet. Maybe if they were professional enough just to talk to me and try to fix the problem then I wouldn't be writing this in the 1st place. 

Transit time via sea from South Korea to either North or South Harbor Ports in Manila only takes 5 days MAX.  Plus additional 2 days siguro to clear the merchandize.  Therefore, they only started filling up the container a few days ago.  FCL is cheaper than LCL kaya they are taking their time to have a full container.

This is only for your reference.

Thanks for giving me this info. Maybe this is one thing that I can point out to them to show how long they have kept me waiting.  I cannot tolerate this. 

Yesterday, I followed up again as early as 9am my intended conversation with Evelyn's boss.  She told me the boss was still in a morning meeting and would call me up after.  I waited for the call and then called them up again at around 3pm.  She told me the meeting wasn't over yet and she again promised me that the boss will call me up.   At 6pm I texted Evelyn again and then she told me that it is a Friday and may bidding daw sila kaya di pa yung boss makatawag.  I waited until 9pm and then followed up again.  Sabi daw follow up nya nalang tomorrow. What thaa...... >:(  I wouldn't be surprised that if I follow up today, they will tell me that it's a weekend and the boss cannot talk to me kasi walang pasok.  >:( >:( >:(

This boss is really getting on my  nerves.  They aren't putting any priority to apologize or at least fix the shortcomings of their company.  What is a 10 minute conversation just to straighten things out? Ang lumalabas ako naghahabol kasi yung pera ko na sa kanila.  Parang iniiwasan ako ng boss.   >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2008 at 06:02 AM by nerveblocker »

Offline ivannn

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #419 on: Jul 26, 2008 at 07:39 AM »
whenever you talk to their staff make sure to document it and always have him / her say that he / she confirms the statements said and that you are on a recorded line (kunwari lang). basta impose your will na. mahirap na pag pinatagal pa yan kasi lalabas na tanggap mo na ang pangyayari. continue on doing follow ups and if ever do schedule a visit to their store na rin. if ayaw pa rin bumigay and wala pa rin ang inorder mo or kahit refund, visit their store ng may kasama ka na taga media to further pressure them...