Author Topic: Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?  (Read 112421 times)

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
Re: Your Thoughts on Philippine Audio Stores?
« Reply #420 on: Jul 26, 2008 at 11:00 PM »
whenever you talk to their staff make sure to document it and always have him / her say that he / she confirms the statements said and that you are on a recorded line (kunwari lang). basta impose your will na. mahirap na pag pinatagal pa yan kasi lalabas na tanggap mo na ang pangyayari. continue on doing follow ups and if ever do schedule a visit to their store na rin. if ayaw pa rin bumigay and wala pa rin ang inorder mo or kahit refund, visit their store ng may kasama ka na taga media to further pressure them...

Thanks sir for the suggestions lalo na yung bringing the media to their office.   ;D  Finally, the boss called up the house and was able to talk to my wife.  He is already ready for his apologies etc.  (parang scripted).  He even told my wife that he was afraid to call up coz he didn't know what to say hearing from Evelyn how fuming mad we were.  Guess he was doing the delaying tactics in the hope that we will just stop pestering them.  To cut the story short,  he will call up Monday to tell us of a definite date when they can deliver.   In the meantime, they offered to lend us their display unit while our seats are in transit.   If we are not amenable on their delivery date, the refund option won't be a problem.  We just have to give them a 1 week grace period.   :-\

The frustration and anger could've been prevented if they advised us early and ahead of time that the shipment would be delayed. Then I wouldn't have hoped too much,   The funny thing is my wife made an analogy of promising a kid candy then not giving it on the last moment.  That is exactly how i felt.  ;D

Offline ivannn

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #421 on: Jul 27, 2008 at 06:35 AM »
thats a very good development. do keep us posted on this :)

Offline jay2

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #422 on: Jun 09, 2009 at 07:45 PM »

My sister went to Listening in Style in Libis yesterday and ask for a panasonic 50PV80 and got a quote of P95,650 12months to pay but their stock is in Shangrila. This afternoon she went to Shang to buy a 50pv80, they got a quote of 95,650 12months. Being a kuripot they went out to ask other stores for their price and finally going back to Listening in style for having the best price.

They ask for a demo of the unit and ask again for the price, she tried to haggled for the price again to make it 95k flat, the secretary ask the owner for approval and when she returned the price becomes 97k.  The secretary just said lugi daw sila at nagkamali ng price. The owner walk right thru them and not even explaining his side.

Thats the time she called me up and ask me if I know this store. I told her na kausapin nya si JR and tell her the real story that the price she got is also the price she got yesterday at listening style Libis. Told her madali kausap yun at mabait yun.

After a few minutes my sister called again told me the owner she is talking about si JR pala pero kinausap din nila ang sagot sa kanya nagkamali yung secretary nya at secretary nya ang magbabayad nun, pagalit pa daw sinabi at wala daw sila tindahan sa libis, sa eastwood meron. Humirit bayaw ko na asan ba ang eastwood diba nasa libis yun.  Tapos tinalikuran na lang daw sila ni JR.

Knowing my sister kung sinabi lang ng mabuti or explain ng maganda na lugi sila or something wala problema sa kanya yun.

Upon hearing this I called up Vic and ask for his best price he gave me 98k 12 months to pay for the 50CT10.

I called up my sis just go to Sight and Sound and pay for it, they went home with a smile at nakalimutan na yung inis nya  ;)

Thanks Vic

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #423 on: Jun 09, 2009 at 08:33 PM »
Sa difference na halagang P1,350 malulugi sila? Naahh....

Dapat sinuportahan ng may ari yung pagkakamali ng tao nya...at hindi nya ipasa sa customer ang burden. They have to put the customer first before anything else.  At least ngayon alam ko na na wala sila tindahan sa Libis, sa Eastwood meron.  :D :D :D  Ahyeah!!!! :P

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #424 on: Jun 10, 2009 at 04:27 PM »

...Upon hearing this I called up Vic and ask for his best price he gave me 98k 12 months to pay for the 50CT10.

I called up my sis just go to Sight and Sound and pay for it, they went home with a smile at nakalimutan na yung inis nya  ;)

Thanks Vic

Wow, what an experience!

Nevertheless, everything goes well when your sister finally got for herself a freshly, just-arrived, brand new model plasma TV TH-P50C10. And at P98K 12 months, this TV is really a bargain!

Offline Stagea

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #425 on: Jul 19, 2009 at 10:42 PM »
Medyo swerte pa ata ako sa mga shops so far. Most are helpful, wala naman bastos pero meron mga indifferent.

I've never had issues with Spectra. Mababait mga staff at mayari, at very willing to let you get your hands on the merchandise and/or hear them. Hinahatid pa yung gamit sa parking maski na kaya ko naman buhatin. :)

AVShop ok din, Mark even personally delivered my towers. The shop is still a work in progress, pero very accomodating yung staff at affordable yung prices.

5th Ave. mas kokonti yung brands, pero ok din. Sa Trinoma branch ako pumupunta kasi maliit na branch lang, very personal ang service. They also followup, nagtatanong kamusta na yung item na nabili sa kanila and ano feedback ko. I never had a problem sa Park Square, Shang and SM North branches nila.

Audible Illusions, very knowledgeable and friendly si Ashley. He went out of his way to present different items and play various genres of music. Mukhang magaling din sila with custom installs. I won't hesitate to buy from them.

Paradigm and Sights and Sounds helpful din mga tao. Sa S&S maski palagi marami tao, they try to give you some attention. Marami rin available units for audition.

Si Mr. Dy (Audio Visual Driver) very helpful din, and even played yung nice TT setup niya sa loob ng demo room maski obviously di ko afford ang mga gamit nun hahaha. Chorus lang nga tinitignan ko eh. Yung mga tao nya sa shops are also well trained and are accomodating. :)

Yung sa Listening in Style sa Shang, hindi ko alam yung name ng nag-assist sakin... pero I get what you guys mean na parang duda kung bibili ka ang tingin sayo. Though I had very good experience dun sa Listening Room branch sa Mega at yung sa Eastwood.

Watt HiFi has very good prices dun sa products na dala nila. Hindi masyado marami brands na dala nila, but they have well-priced goods, saka helpful yung staff nung nagpunta kami. Medyo out of the way lang nga yung MCS.

Audio Amplified: helpful si Noel medyo napaaga lang ata yung dating namin kaya di pa sila prepared. Next time text muna ako before heading over. He has good demo systems set up for listening.

AMX Shop (di ko alam name) saka yung isang shop sa ground floor dun sa Robinsons Pioneer, parehong tag isa lang ata staff. Wala rin kasing floor traffic, though helpful naman yung tao sa loob. Medyo kulang yung facility for me, kulang sa seats at display.

Theater Works sa Trinoma palagi ata kasi maraming tao, feeling ko ignored ako pag pumupunta ako. One time wala gaano tao so I tried my luck. I asked about a pair of mission towers at denon receiver, parang hindi sila willing iparinig. I asked kung pwede marinig, ang response eh yung soundbar daw kasi yung nakakabit kaya di tumutunog yung towers.

Sa Avesco medyo deadma din mga tao, though they will assist you if you ask. I guess hindi kasi targeted sa retail buyer ang shop nila. I don't like the fact na lagi sila sarado at kokonti yung selection (lunch break, weekends, etc.), pero they have good discounts sa Marantz at Mordaunt.

« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM by Stagea »

Offline punkrocker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #426 on: Jul 19, 2009 at 11:11 PM »
I agree with the Avesco comment. We were there around 11:30AM Saturday morning and listening to the gears then just as the clock strikes 12, the staff asked us to leave the premises. Everyone was so in a hurry to close the store... That was the fastest store closing action I saw...

Personally, I think it was kinda rude... :-X

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #427 on: Jul 20, 2009 at 09:43 AM »
To sum it up, all our electronic equipments here are OVERLY PRICED compared sa ibang bansa,
and in terms of services, as in repair and warranty, we are very poor on both counts,
like any other items naman, parating consumer ang nagsa-suffer dito sa atin... Unlike in the US na
ang ganda ng after sales support, claiming warranty and services, esp pag may mga recalls ang unit.

Ang pasalamat nga lang tayo may mga ganitong forum that we can air our comments and grievances sa mga shops na nakaka-deal natin...

ABC
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009 at 09:49 AM by ABCmotorparts »

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #428 on: Jul 20, 2009 at 03:33 PM »
For pricing, medyo naiiintindihan ko since maliit ang market ng ganitong goods sa Pilipinas. Hindi makapag-take-advantage ng economies of scale dahil kokonti ang benta. Smaller orders, slower inventory turnover, higher duties, etc. would mean that there is more cost to recover... so natural lang na mapatong siya sa selling price.

As for customer service, iba iba kasi ang expectations ng tao. For a typical American, baka isipin na lousy ang customer service dito satin, though since we're used to it, para sa atin hindi issue. For the typical American customer, he or she would purchase the item... try it at home, pag di nagustohan isosoli within the period indicated sa return policy. Let's just wish that some of our local retailers start offering this option, at sana wag din abusuhin ng buyers para hindi madala yung retailer.

Sa warranty claims/repairs naman, I think comparable din basta yung product na binili ay may local presence. Ayaw din siyempre masira nung local distro ang name nya, kaya they usually find ways to rectify the problem. Pag grey market goods, nasa buyer na talaga yun if he/she wants to take the risk.
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009 at 03:37 PM by Stagea »

Offline dips15

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #429 on: Jul 24, 2009 at 08:04 AM »

After a few minutes my sister called again told me the owner she is talking about si JR pala pero kinausap din nila ang sagot sa kanya nagkamali yung secretary nya at secretary nya ang magbabayad nun, pagalit pa daw sinabi at wala daw sila tindahan sa libis, sa eastwood meron. Humirit bayaw ko na asan ba ang eastwood diba nasa libis yun.  Tapos tinalikuran na lang daw sila ni JR.

Thanks Vic

Wala naman sa Eastwood ang store nila kundi sa Libis nga.  The fact that they don't even know where their branches are is trouble enough. 

Had them quote a couple of months ago.  Left the floor plan and everything.  Before, this I was entertained naman.  Was told to leave the floor plan and I would be sent an email in a week.  Never got that email.  Didn't follow-up na rin.  If they didn't want my business, di ako maghahabol for a quotation.  Sayang lang yung photocopy ko.  Piso din yun.  Hehe.

Offline dips15

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #430 on: Jul 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM »
Someone noted in another thread that there's a branch of Listening in style at the new eastwood mall?  If that's the case, I stand corrected.  I haven't seen it in the new mall though.  Must be really new.  In any case, they do still have another branch in Libis right across eastwood. 

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #431 on: Jul 27, 2009 at 12:02 AM »
Sir Dips,

If I'm right nasa ground floor siya sir, dun sa may walkway beside office warehouse. The one along C5 is now just for storage (though may konting gamit pa). The shop was moved ata earlier this year.

Offline dips15

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #432 on: Jul 28, 2009 at 03:17 PM »
Sir Dips,

If I'm right nasa ground floor siya sir, dun sa may walkway beside office warehouse. The one along C5 is now just for storage (though may konting gamit pa). The shop was moved ata earlier this year.

So you mean Listening in Style has been pretty near and I haven't seen it yet?  kakainis ata yun ah...  hehehe.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #433 on: Jun 10, 2011 at 11:08 AM »

Cross-posting:

Just want to share with you guys, my truly FORGETTABLE experience at Sound Dimension, Parksquare earlier this afternoon.

Im an HT noob and in a serious hunt for a sub and receiver for my HT project.  Well you know what they say, audition, audition, audition.  On a rainy afternoon, i came all the way from alabang just to re-audition their MK sub which caught my attention last week.  Sort of confirming what my ears heard before i take the plunge so i won't commit that mistake of buying the wrong gear.

As i entered their store, i noticed the owner (i pressume) and her cashier watching a movie on a very low volume.  Knowing i cannot immediately request for a demo, I approached the sales staff first and inquired about the sub and their best price for cash.  Then i stood beside those watching trying to observe the low frequency.  After around 15 minutes or so, i POLITELY asked the said owner if he can kindly turn up the volume a bit.  But instead of granting my simple request, his answer to me was something like this, "Naririnig mo naman di ba? Yang MK ang tumutunog, ako na nagsasabi sayo na maganda yan.  Ano ba speaker mo?"  And when i said Dali Ikon, he replied "sobra-sobra na nga yan para sa speaker mo.  Kung gusto mo dalhin mo nalang speaker mo dito at tsaka mo pakinggan".  Oh my, imagine the store owner telling me to bring my heavy floorstanders to his store when all im asking was just a slight adjustment in volume?  Feeling slighted by his reply and remark, i just said "thank you ha" (sarcastically) then went back to the carpark.

I know i may have in a way interrupted the movie that they're watching but isn't that a store for audio/video gears?  Shouldn't they be attending to customer queries first and just resume after the client leaves?  After all that's what they're in business for.  Better yet, they should have placed on a closed sign at the door so no one will come in and disturb them.

I may not be a big loss to them but i promise never to go back to that place again nor will i purchase a single nut from them.  And i will tell all my forum friends about it to teach them a lesson or two..

Thanks for reading!

Offline ebug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #434 on: Mar 26, 2012 at 06:12 PM »
I highly recommend Spectra at Park Square Makati. I just bought speakers, integrated amp and cables from them. Very good customer service. The owners and technical crews are very helpful and so nice even though they look so tired with the day's work. Kudos to this store!   

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #435 on: Apr 06, 2012 at 08:53 AM »
Ok sana mga products ng Architectural Audio kaya lang di nag-rereply sa sarili nilang thread, and they are closed during Sundays ... quite odd, parang ayaw i-push products nila
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline ferdinand

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • DVD Guru
  • Trust is my virtue-enjoy life !!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #436 on: Apr 09, 2012 at 11:45 AM »
I highly recommend Spectra at Park Square Makati. I just bought speakers, integrated amp and cables from them. Very good customer service. The owners and technical crews are very helpful and so nice even though they look so tired with the day's work. Kudos to this store!  
ha, this is the with super mark up to their products.    Sobrang mahal, tsk tsk tsk
Siguradong malaki ang nawala sa iyo.    Nga 20 to 30 percent or even more  and deperensya sa nga pinoydvd sellers dito.   

« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2012 at 11:49 AM by ferdinand »

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #437 on: May 05, 2012 at 04:01 PM »
hi! what are the notable brands of AV products that can be found/ auditioned at The Listening Room, MegaMall?

I also heard of this place called Anthony Audio in Pasong Tamo. locally-made speakers daw meron sila. are they rebranded daiichi's?
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline luis

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • DVD Guru
  • All in heaven's time.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #438 on: May 07, 2012 at 04:13 PM »
A-Audio is not rebranded Daichi.  Kindly look for threads about A-Audio, you will be surprised with the feedbacks.  :)

Offline ebug

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #439 on: May 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM »
ha, this is the with super mark up to their products.    Sobrang mahal, tsk tsk tsk
Siguradong malaki ang nawala sa iyo.    Nga 20 to 30 percent or even more  and deperensya sa nga pinoydvd sellers dito.   

Spectra is a brick and mortar store. If I paid more, so be it. I value customer service above everything else.

As for other stores, 5th avenue, they are also notable for a good customer service. If only they have the item I need, I could have bought it.
The third store which I think is Sound Dimension (post #433) was totally indifferent but they had decent sets of turntables and prices were reasonable. But the cold reception froze my hands and wallet.

These were the three audio stores I usually go to in (now sadly gone) Park Square.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013 at 11:47 AM by ebug »

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #440 on: May 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM »
has anyone been to Whole Sound in The Fort? what brands, products do they sell there?

Offline Ninja Assasin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #441 on: May 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM »
Mga Sir yun pong 5th Avenue, before located sa Park Square nasa Glorieta 5 na po ;D
Patience is a Virtue; Learning Process; Good Companion; Walk and Talk:)

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #442 on: May 16, 2013 at 12:28 AM »
I found the website of that Whole Sound place. http://www.wholesoundasia.com/index.html

they sell high-end audio stuff pala. I'll try to visit them when I'm free. ;)

Offline onkyo616

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #443 on: Jul 03, 2013 at 03:10 PM »
Hello Guys, may bad experience na ba kayo sa LISTEN UP Glorietta, sa akin kasi ganito nangyari. nag audition ako ng speakers from them(Polk RTI Speakers) at nagustuhan ko naman service and accommodation nong staff, after a few days or a week tinanong ko na price kung magkano and they said they can give me a 17% discount but tumawad ako na kung ibibigay nila sa akin ng 18% discount ay sa kanila na ako kukuha instead na sa  AVSHOP dahil malayo nga sa amin at saka di ako familiar sa lugar. The staff of Listen up agreed to give the 18% discount thru phone, so I have scheduled the pick up but then noong nasa shop na kami ni wifey at kukunin na eh ayaw na ibigay sa 18% at 17% na lang daw so to my dismay sabi ko di na ako kukuha at umuwi na lang kami with out the gears.
The next morning, I texted AVSHOP and inquire kung may stock sila ng POLK na gusto ko at kulay but the staff (James) told me na tawagan daw nya ulit ako kasi wala silang stock tatawag pa sa Power Trip kung may stock na gusto ko and that day din ay tinawagan nya ako na meron at ipapadeliver na daw ny sa shop nila para kung kukuha ako ay meron na doon so I agreed with him and said na kukunin ko on February 27 (which is my Birthday), Monday kami nag usap (February 25), eto yung nagbibigay sa akin ng 20% and during that day din ay tumawag yong staff ulit ng LISTEN UP and asking me na sa kanila na lang ako bibili at give na nya sa 18%. Alam nya kasi na talagang bibili ako ng February 27, 2013

To Listen Up - salamat sa pag entertain nyo sa akin during my audition at sana lang kung ano yong napag usapan nyo in between buyer at matupad sana hindi kung alam nyo ng decided na buyer eh magtataas na kayo.

To AVSHOP (QC) special mention to James, salamat lalo sa iyo kasi nagtiwala ka pa din sa akin na bibili ako kahit di pa tayo nagkikita or thru phone lang kasi nagpadeliver ka pa din ng items ko which is di naman maliit yun o basta basta

Pasensya na po at napahaba na yata ang kuwento ko

Offline mbtorn

• Trade Count: (+169)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 75
« Reply #444 on: Jul 03, 2013 at 06:17 PM »
Hello Guys, may bad experience na ba kayo sa LISTEN UP Glorietta, sa akin kasi ganito nangyari. nag audition ako ng speakers from them(Polk RTI Speakers) at nagustuhan ko naman service and accommodation nong staff, after a few days or a week tinanong ko na price kung magkano and they said they can give me a 17% discount but tumawad ako na kung ibibigay nila sa akin ng 18% discount ay sa kanila na ako kukuha instead na sa  AVSHOP dahil malayo nga sa amin at saka di ako familiar sa lugar. The staff of Listen up agreed to give the 18% discount thru phone, so I have scheduled the pick up but then noong nasa shop na kami ni wifey at kukunin na eh ayaw na ibigay sa 18% at 17% na lang daw so to my dismay sabi ko di na ako kukuha at umuwi na lang kami with out the gears.
The next morning, I texted AVSHOP and inquire kung may stock sila ng POLK na gusto ko at kulay but the staff (James) told me na tawagan daw nya ulit ako kasi wala silang stock tatawag pa sa Power Trip kung may stock na gusto ko and that day din ay tinawagan nya ako na meron at ipapadeliver na daw ny sa shop nila para kung kukuha ako ay meron na doon so I agreed with him and said na kukunin ko on February 27 (which is my Birthday), Monday kami nag usap (February 25), eto yung nagbibigay sa akin ng 20% and during that day din ay tumawag yong staff ulit ng LISTEN UP and asking me na sa kanila na lang ako bibili at give na nya sa 18%. Alam nya kasi na talagang bibili ako ng February 27, 2013

To Listen Up - salamat sa pag entertain nyo sa akin during my audition at sana lang kung ano yong napag usapan nyo in between buyer at matupad sana hindi kung alam nyo ng decided na buyer eh magtataas na kayo.

To AVSHOP (QC) special mention to James, salamat lalo sa iyo kasi nagtiwala ka pa din sa akin na bibili ako kahit di pa tayo nagkikita or thru phone lang kasi nagpadeliver ka pa din ng items ko which is di naman maliit yun o basta basta

Pasensya na po at napahaba na yata ang kuwento ko

Never had any bad experience with Listen Up especially with pricing. If Oliver (the owner) was there, I am sure he would have gladly gave you the same discount that other shop gave you. They can match the lowest price other stores can give.

Offline CoolTOYZPH

• Trade Count: (+166)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Break-in done... time to enjoy the music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 73
« Reply #445 on: Jul 03, 2013 at 06:20 PM »
Kudos to AVSHOP. At 20% discount that is more than the standard mark-up for dealers. Makes me want to buy at AVSHOP one of these days.
Where is the Love? BEP

Offline onkyo616

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #446 on: Jul 05, 2013 at 07:02 AM »
Never had any bad experience with Listen Up especially with pricing. If Oliver (the owner) was there, I am sure he would have gladly gave you the same discount that other shop gave you. They can match the lowest price other stores can give.

I don't think he will give it kasi sya mismo yung tinawagan ng sales staff kasi sabi ko bakit naman ganon pumayag na kayo ng 18% pero nong kukunin ko na ay ayaw nyo na, at tinawagan nga nya yong "Boss" nya by phone , tagal nga nila nag usap non pero di rin pumayag kaya sabi ko ok lang may iba pa naman at siguro nong time na bumibili na ako eh tinawagan nya ako na sa kanila na lang kukuha siguro naisip nya malaking benta din yon on their part pero nagbabayad na ako sa AVSHOP ng 72K in cash......so sad he lost a customer.....Again thanks to AVSHOP I highly recommend them, may tiwala sila sa customer

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #447 on: Jul 05, 2013 at 08:46 AM »
I found the website of that Whole Sound place. http://www.wholesoundasia.com/index.html

they sell high-end audio stuff pala. I'll try to visit them when I'm free. ;)
yan bagay sayo bro mga hi-end :)

ninjababez online ..

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #448 on: Jul 05, 2013 at 09:37 AM »
yan bagay sayo bro mga hi-end :)

bagay sana. pero hindi high-end ang budget ko. ;D

Offline Jingo

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • If you found love, you've found music
  • Liked:
« Reply #449 on: Oct 05, 2013 at 09:43 PM »
Which store cary Onkyo receivers and Onkyo Hi-Fi Systems? Thanks in advance.
Egreat R6S | Bose Companion 3 Series II | Marantz 1504 | Monitor Audio BX Series