Author Topic: HELP: Philips BDP 7500sl  (Read 2003 times)

Offline udong

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
HELP: Philips BDP 7500sl
« on: Aug 06, 2013 at 08:13 PM »
I hope someone could help me. I'm an owner of Philips BDP 7500sl, one day while watching. The Blu-ray just turned off. I brought it to the Service Center and identified the problem. One of the IC was "pumutok" daw according to the technician and they need to replace the entire power supply module because they cannot identify the details of the IC. The amount was to high for me to accept the replacement so I decided to bring it to a friendly neighborhood in Raon. Upon their examination, the details of the IC was "scratched". Haaaaay.... nakakainis kasi I even open the unit prior to bringing it to the Service Center and didn't noticed any scratch on the said IC - lesson learned :(

To cut the story short, I need someone who has the same unit as mine who is willing that I just take a glimsp of the said IC. If there is none, I hope there is someone or a shop that you can recommend were I can have it repaired. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Said IC is the only 7 legged rectangular IC near the heat sink. A picture of this can be found on this website: http://www.smalltao.com/product/21500932045/Original%20Philips%20BDP7500SL-93%20BDP7500-93%20Blu-Ray%20DVD%20player%20power%20supply%20board

Thank you guys.....