Author Topic: OLED TV  (Read 294019 times)

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
Re: OLED TV
« Reply #1890 on: Apr 26, 2023 at 02:14 PM »
don't bother with those demo units. Even if walang maging problema in the next couple of years, it will still take it's toll in the long run.

if hindi pasok sa budget, then save up muna or get a lower unit instead. Also if hindi cash, mapapamahal ka. Save up to get your tv na cash. It's a far better deal.

Demo units are for those who are looking for bargains and are willing to buy used stuff. It's definitely not for everyone. 

I remember many guys in Pdvd got their first HDTV's from the pier (me included ;D), and for sure the display units posted above are far better.

The really worst deals, imo, are the OLEDs from HMR. One month warranty on either display, refurbished, or RMA'd units, which is why I don't post them here.

Price is the same whether cash or installment at 0% interest. The latter is actually a marginally better deal; net present value and all that. But you do incur debt, of course, so you shouldn't be behind on your payments.

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline Ice Storm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #1891 on: Apr 26, 2023 at 03:41 PM »

Demo units are for those who are looking for bargains and are willing to buy used stuff. It's definitely not for everyone. 

I remember many guys in Pdvd got their first HDTV's from the pier (me included ;D), and for sure the display units posted above are far better.

The really worst deals, imo, are the OLEDs from HMR. One month warranty on either display, refurbished, or RMA'd units, which is why I don't post them here.

Price is the same whether cash or installment at 0% interest. The latter is actually a marginally better deal; net present value and all that. But you do incur debt, of course, so you shouldn't be behind on your payments.

Sent using Tapatalk

Just like a used refrigerator a used TV could be placed in a fully furnished rented home.

Offline bachwitz

• DVD Addict
  • Musica delenit bestiam feram
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 32
« Reply #1892 on: Apr 26, 2023 at 08:18 PM »
Risky talaga ang demo unit. Not sure ka kung repaired or whatsoever. IMO dapat 1/2 the orig price sya, para maging sulit.

One good thing though is meron syang 2 year warranty, unlike buying from another owner.

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1893 on: Apr 26, 2023 at 08:32 PM »
Risky talaga ang demo unit. Not sure ka kung repaired or whatsoever. IMO dapat 1/2 the orig price sya, para maging sulit.

One good thing though is meron syang 2 year warranty, unlike buying from another owner.

Kung lukuluku yung owner report defect on the 20th month so they'll RMA you a 2025 model.
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2023 at 08:34 PM by Ice Storm »

Offline xb24

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 74
« Reply #1894 on: Apr 27, 2023 at 07:29 PM »
Meron na pala QD-OLEDs dito both S95C at S90C. Sana sumunod na din ang Sony.
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2023 at 07:35 PM by xb24 »

Offline bachwitz

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1895 on: Apr 28, 2023 at 07:48 AM »
Meron na pala QD-OLEDs dito both S95C at S90C. Sana sumunod na din ang Sony.

may pricelist ka sir?

how is the pq?

Offline xb24

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 74
« Reply #1896 on: Apr 28, 2023 at 08:58 AM »
Nakita ko lang sir sa Abenson Website at Carousell.

Abenson site
65" S90C P118,799
65" S95C P121,499
77" S95C P179,999

Carousell
QA55S90CAGXXP-79,500
QA65S90CAGXXP- 96,500
QA77S95CAGXXP- 145,900
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2023 at 09:01 AM by xb24 »

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1897 on: Apr 28, 2023 at 09:24 AM »
By that trending it appears 83-inch will be ~150k by 2026.

Offline RastaSega

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #1898 on: Apr 28, 2023 at 04:20 PM »

I remember those days that we scour the Pier for TVs. Kasama ako dun. I remember we had a seller here sa pdvd na taga Proj 4 QC. He was VERY passionate (to put it positively) about his wares and methods. I don't remember his name though but I hope he's doing alright.

I would slightly disagree with what you mentioned about the cash price being the same as card prices (including present / future value).
Salesmen will give you the "cash discount" off the bat pero it's not their best offer. Keep negotiating down and you might eventually get a much better deal.

I remember my Sony 65 4k ("J" series yata, I don't remember) from a couple of years ago. Card price was 95k. Cash price daw was 80k. He kept lowering it to 75.... eventually we settled at 69k.
Brand new, full warranty, sealed, we tested at the store (Cash and Carry), and I brought it home. Still works well to this day (it's been 4 years yata? Maybe 3?).

Parang bumibili lang ng relo yan. They give you a "cash price" daw but really there's so much room to negotiate. If they give you 10~15% off, don't take it. Keep going. If they won't budge, move on to another salesperson.

Offline Verbl Kint

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1899 on: Apr 30, 2023 at 06:03 PM »

I remember my Sony 65 4k ("J" series yata, I don't remember) from a couple of years ago. Card price was 95k. Cash price daw was 80k. He kept lowering it to 75.... eventually we settled at 69k.
Brand new, full warranty, sealed, we tested at the store (Cash and Carry), and I brought it home. Still works well to this day (it's been 4 years yata? Maybe 3?).

I think we have the same TV lol (Sony 65A80J?).  What you got was a really really really good deal.

Parang bumibili lang ng relo yan. They give you a "cash price" daw but really there's so much room to negotiate. If they give you 10~15% off, don't take it. Keep going. If they won't budge, move on to another salesperson.

OT: Sadly, hot watches like Rolex, Pateks and AP's are no longer getting discounted (they are absolutely overpriced right now, they're even selling above SRP at the moment :( and stocks are harder to come by).  Good thing there are other brands out there (available in stores) that you can still get good deals on, like Tudor, Grand Seiko, Omega, and Tag Heuer.

Offline jambam

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • DVD Addict
  • I love Tech toys
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #1900 on: May 01, 2023 at 12:17 PM »
Pre ordered a samsung 77 s95c oled for 165k  with free soundbar worth 35k.They priced it way lower than anyw here in the world .The current US price is usd4500 same as the LG 77G3.  The  is notbyet released locally but it would be pricedd 400k based on current pricing trend of LG ..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023 at 12:19 PM by jambam »

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1901 on: May 01, 2023 at 12:39 PM »
Pre ordered a samsung 77 s95c oled for 165k  with free soundbar worth 35k.They priced it way lower than anyw here in the world .The current US price is usd4500 same as the LG 77G3.  The  is notbyet released locally but it would be pricedd 400k based on current pricing trend of LG ..

Quarter million pesos before the free soundbar.

I think Samsung PH's is being forced to sell these huge TVs by Samsung KR but historically had difficulty liquidating them so they unload at a price point you'd never say no.

Wish this was 2026 as this would be when I'd consider upgrading.

At 165k  with free soundbar worth 35k it is the cheapest 77" OLED TV for the US market.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023 at 12:55 PM by Ice Storm »

Offline blackcyborg009

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #1902 on: May 02, 2023 at 01:40 AM »
I know I asked this before pero:
Nakakapagtaka lang.

Panasonic Indonesia meron na LZ2000 65 inch
https://www.panasonic.com/id/consumer/home-entertainment/televisions/led-tv.html

Dito sa Pinas:
JZ1000 pa lang ang dumadating for 2023

Some questions:
- They still make JZ1000 sa factory nila (e.g. Malaysia ba or Vietnam ang Pansonic ASEAN factory ng OLED TV?)
- Or tinatambak lang sa atin yung mga oldest units nila?
- Mas mayaman ba ang mga taga-Indonesia kumpara sa Pinas? (kaya LZ2000 na sila.......habang tayo JZ1000 pa rin)

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1903 on: May 02, 2023 at 10:34 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

This deal is available from

Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/ph/tvs/oled-tv/

Abenson: https://www.abenson.com/television/tv/samsung-official-store/tv-resolution/oled.html

Western: https://western.com.ph/shop/televisions/smart-tv/filters/product_brands/samsung/television_resolution/oled/

Offline jambam

• DVD Addict
  • I love Tech toys
  • Liked:
« Reply #1904 on: May 03, 2023 at 12:47 AM »
The 77" Lg c2 oled which is last years mid teir model is  now 169k at abenson . A Week ago it was 229k .

The samsung free soundbar is only for early buyers till may15 at abenson and may 21 samsung online.

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1905 on: May 03, 2023 at 02:08 AM »
Go to https://www.carousell.ph/

Search: Samsung OLED

Sort: Recent

Open all Samsung OLED TV offers and you will see the 77" S95C for 143k from about half a dozen sellers.

Try to negotiate for free delivery or better cash price.

If you do not care about the free soundbar worth 35k then that's a very good deal for $4.5k 77" OLED TV that was launched within 30 days.

Offline Verbl Kint

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1906 on: May 03, 2023 at 08:07 AM »
Note that the Samsung warranty is still only for one year from the time of purchase; caveat emptor.

I got burned by the first Samsung plasma releases so I will stay well away from this.

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1907 on: May 03, 2023 at 10:50 AM »
Note that the Samsung warranty is still only for one year from the time of purchase; caveat emptor.

I got burned by the first Samsung plasma releases so I will stay well away from this.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sana we could buy warranty.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 796
« Reply #1908 on: May 03, 2023 at 10:55 AM »

Sent using Tapatalk

I have two friends who's Samsung TV's conked out (QLed), one within warranty the other just after warranty and required whole panel replacement.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1909 on: May 03, 2023 at 11:45 AM »

I have two friends who's Samsung TV's conked out (QLed), one within warranty the other just after warranty and required whole panel replacement.

Kung ganun ito maybe we're better off hoping that LG will be induced to match the pricing of 77" C3 & G3.

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1910 on: May 03, 2023 at 01:19 PM »
VERY tempting yung Samsung OLED 77" but I recently read of a feedback posted on Amazon US where a buyer of such a model got a "white line" after six months of usage. Umangal siya and because he is in the US, he got a new replacement model. Napaisip ako, is Samsung doing a sort of a guinea pig of your money (kahit P143,000 and not something like P250K or more) using it to test for free the OLED panel's longevity on their model? Ngayon lang yata ako nakarinig ng TV na one year lang ang binigay na warranty, no wonder this is being disposed on a "loss." Matagal ko na gusto magkaroon ng 77" model but I just can't afford it. Before, I had a 70" Sharp that I had to endure for 6 years because though big, it'll never excel in any Picture perimeters. Yet that 70" Sharp still runs to this day (manufactured 2014) although may mga black streaks na siya. The closest I can daydream for a 77" would be the LG where the cheapest price I could find is at P186,000.....

Offline jambam

• DVD Addict
  • I love Tech toys
  • Liked:
« Reply #1911 on: May 03, 2023 at 01:20 PM »
Go to https://www.carousell.ph/

Search: Samsung OLED

Sort: Recent

Open all Samsung OLED TV offers and you will see the 77" S95C for 143k from about half a dozen sellers.

Try to negotiate for free delivery or better cash price.

If you do not care about the free soundbar worth 35k then that's a very good deal for $4.5k 77" OLED TV that was launched within 30 days.

Just negotiate with the nearest abenson branch or big chain appliance store , a good saleman will try to match carousell prices and you can pay via credit card . So its possible to get carousel price and the soundbar ..

Btw all the carousel post is just one person using her husband and childrens account
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023 at 01:22 PM by jambam »

Offline jambam

• DVD Addict
  • I love Tech toys
  • Liked:
« Reply #1912 on: May 03, 2023 at 01:26 PM »
VERY tempting yung Samsung OLED 77" but I recently read of a feedback posted on Amazon US where a buyer of such a model got a "white line" after six months of usage. Umangal siya and because he is in the US, he got a new replacement model. Napaisip ako, is Samsung doing a sort of a guinea pig of your money (kahit P143,000 and not something like P250K or more) using it to test for free the OLED panel's longevity on their model? Ngayon lang yata ako nakarinig ng TV na one year lang ang binigay na warranty, no wonder this is being disposed on a "loss." Matagal ko na gusto magkaroon ng 77" model but I just can't afford it. Before, I had a 70" Sharp that I had to endure for 6 years because though big, it'll never excel in any Picture perimeters. Yet that 70" Sharp still runs to this day (manufactured 2014) although may mga black streaks na siya. The closest I can daydream for a 77" would be the LG where the cheapest price I could find is at P186,000.....

If you want the lg 77 C2 find a branch that has it in stock . I am certain 150k or better is possible

Offline RastaSega

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1913 on: May 03, 2023 at 03:51 PM »
the panasonic 65jz1000 is an awesome tv, still to this day. Good that it's still being offered.

Funny lang na mas mataas na presyo than before. Diba dapat pababa ang presyo? I paid 78k Sept last year. Ngayon nasa 92k best cash price? LOL

swerte ng mga naka una

Offline bachwitz

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #1914 on: May 04, 2023 at 08:37 AM »
the panasonic 65jz1000 is an awesome tv, still to this day. Good that it's still being offered.

Funny lang na mas mataas na presyo than before. Diba dapat pababa ang presyo? I paid 78k Sept last year. Ngayon nasa 92k best cash price? LOL

swerte ng mga naka una

Did you get in the mall?

I see 45k for 55" and 78K for 65", but this is in caroussel.

Though di ba dapat bumaba na kase it has been a year already.

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1915 on: May 04, 2023 at 11:42 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Z75q6gNNs

2023 OLED - S95C: Official Introduction | Samsung

Offline Ice Storm

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1916 on: May 04, 2023 at 11:52 AM »
https://youtu.be/xK5ta01QRNw?t=518

Samsung S95C OLED TV Review - Worth The Upgrade?

Offline RastaSega

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1917 on: May 04, 2023 at 02:19 PM »
Did you get in the mall?

I see 45k for 55" and 78K for 65", but this is in caroussel.

Though di ba dapat bumaba na kase it has been a year already.

those ads you saw are the old ones. 7 months ago or later. Yung mga bagong posts nasa 92k na sa carousell and fb marketplace

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2156
« Reply #1918 on: May 04, 2023 at 02:27 PM »
Are these two okay units? Any ideas on these?

TCL QLED-98C735 - P259,990 at SM Megamall

Samsung QA98QN90A - P399,990 at SM Megamall
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023 at 02:30 PM by thebat »
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1919 on: May 04, 2023 at 08:15 PM »
Jambam: Will they pull it down to as low as P150K? Pasok pa ito sa credit card limit ko ah. Napapaisip ako. Anyhow thanks for the tip....