Author Topic: Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline GroundZeroFour

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Now you see me. Now you don't.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?
« on: Sep 05, 2013 at 11:00 AM »
Does anyone here seen the movie?

Share your thoughts  :) O0
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2013 at 11:02 AM by GroundZeroFour »

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 190
Re: Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2013 at 02:39 PM »
Me!!! And I'm proud to say that..........   I slept, played candy crush and other apps, through it...

Sorry for this post as being a flamer but seriously, this is a total piece of trash, they rallied behind the hype and promotion of the love team who starred in the movie.

First point, the title is barely relevant in the script and the story, even with what Ramon Bautista is monologueing about. Hell, Kim's character didn't even admitted having a crush with Xian's character. Whose fault is this, I don't know, I haven't read Ramon Bautista's book, and I don't have any plans.

Second point, the linear progression of the story is really effed up. Even though it's linear, they really screwed it up. What's the deal with the financial woes of the record company, with Xian's and Kim's affair, with Xian's internal conflicts, with Kim's family's issues? Worst story telling, at its best.

Third point, poor acting. With Xian "hinting" that he's really mad, Kim's OA portrayal of a baduy, loser type weirdo lady, to Mylene Dizon's potrayal of, ummmmm, nevermind..

Fourth and final point, none of the characters have had enough relevance for this movie to even portray itself as a "Story".

Really sorry for the persons behind this, lalo na si Bb. Joyce Bernal to come up with this sorry excuse for a movie.

Esmi and I really wished that we hadn't wasted our money on this movie, we ought to have seen "Ekstra" by Gov. Vilma which was our other choice that night.
Never stop learning.