Author Topic: JINGLE Magazine Documentary  (Read 1453 times)

Offline detubo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • November Hifi Show
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
JINGLE Magazine Documentary
« on: Oct 18, 2013 at 08:31 AM »

The only way you’d learn about a new song, album or artist during the 70’s and 80’s was to hear it for the first time on the radio.  The only way to learn the lyrics or the cords of the song then was through JINGLE Magazine.   To my generation, JINGLE has contributed in shaping our listening habits and how we perceived the music as part of who we are. The documentary seeks to take us back to a time we had more hair, less pounds and when the music really made a difference in our lives.  Get to see the screening of the indie film “JINGLE Lang Ang Pahina” at the November Hifi Show 2013 on Nov 9-10 at the Dusit Thani Hotel.  Headbands and bell bottoms optional.

Offline IronMan247

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: JINGLE Magazine Documentary
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2013 at 06:46 PM »
OK ito a. I remember Jingle magazine from my childhood days. The mag is also what started my interest in learning how to play the guitar.
:-)

Offline superJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2013 at 07:37 PM »
This is great!!! Same with me, this started my interest in music and learning to play the piano using chords. What I love with jingle magazine is the accurate chords compared to other music magazines today:)

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM »
7th ave corner p.tuazon cubao?  memories

Offline delinsk

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2013 at 01:46 PM »
me too....a great influenced of my passion with music and guitar playing....not to forget the grin page ;>)
;)