Author Topic: My remote control broke.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline MigraineBoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Think Before You Post
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My remote control broke.
« on: Jul 11, 2001 at 06:18 PM »
Hi guys! I own a Sony DVP-S320 DVD player and most of the features are accessible only by remote control. A few days ago, I discovered that the batteries of my remote control were leaking so I replaced them with new batteries. Apparently, I was too late because the RC won't work anymore.

I'll try to talk to the place where I bought my player if they can repair it, but just in case they can't, can you guys suggest ways for me to get my remote to work again?

Can the guys over at Electronics Depot help me? Or can I just use a Universal Remote Controler?

Offline flashnymph72

• Collector
  • GetReadyToBeFlashed!
  • Liked:
Re:My remote control broke.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2003 at 12:11 PM »
Bro MigraineBoy,

there is a thread about universal remote control...i hope it may be of help  8)

http://www.pinoydvd.com/yabbse/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=1785

cheers!

Offline redline

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re: My remote control broke.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2006 at 10:17 AM »
Hi guys! I own a Sony DVP-S320 DVD player and most of the features are accessible only by remote control. A few days ago, I discovered that the batteries of my remote control were leaking so I replaced them with new batteries. Apparently, I was too late because the RC won't work anymore.

I'll try to talk to the place where I bought my player if they can repair it, but just in case they can't, can you guys suggest ways for me to get my remote to work again?

Can the guys over at Electronics Depot help me? Or can I just use a Universal Remote Controler?

have a similar problem. mine is a remote for a Marantz 4300 amp. any suggestions would be most welcome. thanks.

Offline izukiultra

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Re: My remote control broke.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2006 at 12:24 PM »
have a similar problem. mine is a remote for a Marantz 4300 amp. any suggestions would be most welcome. thanks.

My remote control for my Marantz 6300 fall from 2nd to ground floor totaly broken! Where can i find any marantz universal & learning one? Sayang yung remote ko meron pa LCD display and learning capbilities.
PLS. HELP