Author Topic: UK Online Shopping & Shipping  (Read 4947 times)

Offline faithyap18

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Collector
  • LORD God is always with us, no matter what..
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
UK Online Shopping & Shipping
« on: Mar 19, 2014 at 09:00 AM »
Hi! Any idea po paano purchase through UK online shops then ship dito sa Philippines? Meron din bang courier like JAC doon? Hindi po ba mas mahal shipment from UK courier to Philippines? Or any better idea of the shipping setup? :)
Always be thankful to Him...

Offline mykel18

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
UK Online Shopping & Shipping
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 09:05 AM »
Bookmarking
HT: JBL | A&D | Denon | LG
Audio: Naim | DeVore Fidelity | Roksan | Dynavector

Offline shoestrings

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • missing the moon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 39
Re: UK Online Shopping & Shipping
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 09:26 AM »
interested with this one too. 
I spent the summer wasting
The time was passed so easily

Offline ndotcom

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Guru
  • verbum sat sapienti est
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 50
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 09:36 AM »
You can contact forex cargo UK, they cater balikbayan box even if your not there they can pickup the item fi its on their route or you can address the item to them, the only catch is it will take time to get here. I had used their services before and all items arrived ok. They also do consolidation of items, meaning they can hold your items till mapuno mo box nila of your preference size. This is just sea cargo and direct to your doorstep.

http://www.forexcargouk.com/

Goodluck...

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM »
You can contact forex cargo UK, they cater balikbayan box even if your not there they can pickup the item fi its on their route or you can address the item to them, the only catch is it will take time to get here. I had used their services before and all items arrived ok. They also do consolidation of items, meaning they can hold your items till mapuno mo box nila of your preference size. This is just sea cargo and direct to your doorstep.

Goodluck...

thank you for these info... kasi I tried boderlinx and wow! estimate computation pa lang more than double na yung charge nila sa item na binili ko from amazon... :( have you tried from amazon UK direct to Philippines?

Offline ndotcom

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 11:08 AM »
No sir, all my items were from ebay UK especially electronics since I like 230V mains only as much as possible  ;). Also from forums there like PDVD here that has buy&sell section, all transactions are via pm and paypal, if seller agrees to ship to forex cargo then I'll get the item. But this was two years ago, now no budget yet for buys so stopped muna. They will give you a BDO account to pay the shipping and you have 30days to settle this after they give you tracking number, meaning box is shipped before you pay. Am not sure if this still the case.

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 12:05 PM »
No sir, all my items were from ebay UK especially electronics since I like 230V mains only as much as possible  ;). Also from forums there like PDVD here that has buy&sell section, all transactions are via pm and paypal, if seller agrees to ship to forex cargo then I'll get the item. But this was two years ago, now no budget yet for buys so stopped muna. They will give you a BDO account to pay the shipping and you have 30days to settle this after they give you tracking number, meaning box is shipped before you pay. Am not sure if this still the case.

ok..thank you so much...really appreciate it... :)

Offline Columbia

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 817
« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 02:02 PM »
thank you for these info... kasi I tried boderlinx and wow! estimate computation pa lang more than double na yung charge nila sa item na binili ko from amazon... :( have you tried from amazon UK direct to Philippines?
Edit:
There's a thread here somewhere about ordering from Amazon UK and have it shipped directly to you thru postal office (I think it was started by Kapitan Mr Hankey)..

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,172601.0.html
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014 at 02:24 PM by Columbia »
Columbia

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2014 at 09:49 PM »
Edit:
There's a thread here somewhere about ordering from Amazon UK and have it shipped directly to you thru postal office (I think it was started by Kapitan Mr Hankey)..

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,172601.0.html

ok po...  :)

Offline bartender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM »
I order BD's from Amazon UK and have it shipped here through postal service.  So far, the only sour experience I have is when one of my orders were shipped not by Royal Mail by via DHL wherein I was charged duties that were so high.  I rejected the delivery and raised it with Amazon and then I was sent a new one through the postal service.

I am also interested in shopping there and shipping it here via Balikbayan Boxes as some items are cheaper and some are available only in UK. So please do update this thread once you make a successful order.
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Mar 20, 2014 at 01:11 PM »
I order BD's from Amazon UK and have it shipped here through postal service.  So far, the only sour experience I have is when one of my orders were shipped not by Royal Mail by via DHL wherein I was charged duties that were so high.  I rejected the delivery and raised it with Amazon and then I was sent a new one through the postal service.

I am also interested in shopping there and shipping it here via Balikbayan Boxes as some items are cheaper and some are available only in UK. So please do update this thread once you make a successful order.

i will... :)

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Apr 02, 2014 at 09:08 PM »

Goodluck...

may follow up question lang po ako...how much do you pay for each shipment you do?

Offline ndotcom

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Apr 03, 2014 at 07:09 PM »
may follow up question lang po ako...how much do you pay for each shipment you do?

It depends on the box your items will be put in, they also have custom size and they charge per cubic cm. Just try to contact them to have the details. They will guide you on the computations.

Offline faithyap18

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Apr 03, 2014 at 08:01 PM »
It depends on the box your items will be put in, they also have custom size and they charge per cubic cm. Just try to contact them to have the details. They will guide you on the computations.

thanks po... :)

Offline tenderobject

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • chocolate+love+sex
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Sep 16, 2014 at 09:00 AM »
Sensya sa pag bump.. Puede pala sila magconsolidate? Kala ko pinoyboxdeliver din sila. Feeling ko iisa lang din dahil Umac din ito.. Will contact them. mukhang mas mura sa kanila compare sa pbd.

Goodluck...
chocolate+love+sex