Author Topic: HISENSE tv caught my attention on many appliance store..  (Read 123981 times)

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7166
Re: HISENSE tv caught my attention on many appliance store..
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2015 at 08:50 AM »
happy 50inch DeVant owner here and running more than six months now, no regrets....
malapit pa sa place ko ang service center...;)

the one thing i like about this one is i can go to you tube and play movies and film clips directly....

still i will not recommend anyone else to buy, you decide on your own... >:D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015 at 08:56 AM by tony »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2015 at 01:46 PM »
nothing wrong with generic as long as it is priced low... as it should be... imho lang..

devant is mentioned because it is same distributor as hisense who's service was seen unrealible according to alot of buyers..
wierd lang na sasabihin na pakawala ng branded ang prefer branded... ano yan? may branded tv association to fund that "pakawala"? hehehe

Offline elim

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2015 at 03:23 PM »
Im not sure but isnt hisense a big brand in china? Devant ata is generic thats locally branded as such?
i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/ielim/Faithful%20Sound%20brands%202_zpsttoewu3h.jpg

Offline espionage

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #93 on: Jun 01, 2015 at 09:54 AM »
nothing wrong with generic as long as it is priced low... as it should be... imho lang..

devant is mentioned because it is same distributor as hisense who's service was seen unrealible according to alot of buyers..
wierd lang na sasabihin na pakawala ng branded ang prefer branded... ano yan? may branded tv association to fund that "pakawala"? hehehe
+100
Samsung 65" NU7100 | Onkyo TXSR608 | Zidoo X9S | AMD HTPC | PS4 | A-Audio FS | WH3 CS | Daichi Surr

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2606
« Reply #94 on: Jun 01, 2015 at 10:05 AM »

hindi rin kelangan ng branded tvs ng pakawalang members para bumenta sila
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Jun 01, 2015 at 10:18 AM »
kanya-kanya lang na diskarte.... ;D
aba eh kung multi millionaire ako,
hindi ko papansinin yang Devant na yan.... ::)
kukuhanin ko yung pinaka mahal na set, mayaman ako eh.... >:D >:D >:D
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline deeds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #96 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 01:37 AM »
Nakabili ako ng Hisense 40LEDTV nung Saturday, pinili ko un over Haier kasi mas prefer ko yung malapit na service center.. I noticed while reading USB flashdrive, parang ang ingay nya... normal ba un.. pero ndi naman dere diretso na ingay...

please advice.. thanks

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 08:13 AM »
^^yes, after sales service is a always a priority consideration...

Offline dm1179

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #98 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 08:32 AM »
Nakabili ako ng Hisense 40LEDTV nung Saturday, pinili ko un over Haier kasi mas prefer ko yung malapit na service center.. I noticed while reading USB flashdrive, parang ang ingay nya... normal ba un.. pero ndi naman dere diretso na ingay...

please advice.. thanks

Alin ang maingay?? USB flashdisk should be silent. It has no spinning part unlike an HDD.
...guaranteed to rock your world!

Offline coastal

• Trade Count: (+265)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 09:39 AM »
Baka yung file copy ang me diprensya.

Offline KARTOG

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • lurkin' since 2002
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Oct 14, 2015 at 03:31 PM »
With the bonus season approaching, and my CRT TV in the bedroom acting up from time to time, I decided to start looking for a suitable replacement.

I chanced upon this brand when I asked the DÉVANT service rep at Anson's The Link branch which is their cheapest 40" smart LED TV.  I also asked if their smart TV can access shared folders/servers in the same LAN.  After pointing out some models he suggested going over to their Hisense area.  As already stated in this thread, the rep said Hisense makes the DÉVANT units.

Their "K391" line runs android, the interface is eerily familiar--seems you're staring at your android phone and there is also the familiar Google Play Store icon.  The remote has a pointer interface as well that functions like a mouse onscreen.

I knew beforehand that DÉVANT LEDs have built-in ISDB-T receivers, so I asked to see it work.  I would like to state for the record though that I still do not have local digital broadcast reception capability at home so I do not have anything to compare Hisense's digital reception to.  The rep connected an indoor antenna, the type that comes with the "black box" set-top receivers one sees in the appliance store displays.  We only got reception from the ABS-CBN digital broadcast.  The regular free-air ABS-CBN channel 2, and the "Sports+Action", although we can see the other ABS channels like Knowledge(?) etc in the channel list but due to the encryption could not view them.  Curious that the 2 digital channels from ABS (regular ch2 and Sports+Action) are identified as 480i by the "channel description" which the TV shows for a few seconds after each channel switch.  As for the GMA7 and TV5 digital broadcast, there was no signal reception at all--I guessed maybe digital signal broadcast in the area is not very strong since the only people who would view TV in the area are the hotel transients in the nearby Shangri-La and Fairmont establishments and they would have access to cable in their hotel rooms anyway so free digital TV broadcast would practically be useless.

The K391 is also 3D capable, and it has a very interesting ability to display in 3D even plain old hidef movies.  The service rep let me try out their active 3D glasses (powered by a button cell battery) and the 3D effect works well--but as expected the "native" 3D video looks better than the "converted" one.

What I noticed at first glance is how the Samsung 40" smart LED (J5500) looks so much better than the Hisense.  Of course I pointed it out to the rep.  He said one reason might be the Samsung is playing a tailored customized clip designed to enhance its screen, while the Hisense plays a run-of-the-mill video.  I can't say I fully agree with this, until I play the same movie/clip on both and then compare, but for now I think it's safe to say PQ is so much better on the Samsung unit.  But I must also point out the Samsung was on the far wall about 25m away facing the glass wall while the Hisense had its back to the same glass wall and it was around lunchtime when I went there, so the daylight was probably affecting the picture quality of the Hisense a little bit.

The rep said he could lower the price to around 4K cheaper than the Samsung.

My primary TV at home is a 5yr-old LG 37 LCD which has been serving us quite well in spite of some backlight bleeding, seeing whole day actions on weekends and holidays.  If I get a new and bigger TV, the LG would replace my CRT in the bedroom, so I'm a little worried if the Hisense being an offbrand would be able to stand up to the heavy use the LG is being subjected to 24/365.  The safe bet is on the Samsung, of course--and it has all the same features as the Hisense except for the 3D capability and the digital broadcast tuner.

I just wanted to know more about the Hisense before buying so I figured I'd look it up in the PinoyDVD community.  Didn't actually expect the brand has been having such a disastrous marketing campaign here.  ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015 at 03:33 PM by KARTOG »

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #101 on: Oct 30, 2015 at 01:13 AM »
sa 4k difference.. i would get branded...
samsung sony lg toshiba sharp..

i did buy generic tvs.. because back then..
32" branded tvs started at around 80k while AOC and MAG were 35k
50" branded tvs were 40k and qube 50" was 25k and that was with android...

the earlier generics i bought.. i was pretty happy with them.. AOC and MAG... because... i cant really afford a 32" branded tv for 80k.. changing channels were slow but i was really excited to have an lcd.. more than double the price kasi..

the qube i bought.. ok ok lang... less than double ang price ng branded... iba talaga... picture is very washed out... channel niya magulo... parang lahat sinunod sunod 1,2,3,4 kaya iba ang channels niya compared sa ibang tv sa rooms... wifi ng android niya.. sobrang bagal ikli ng range.. dapat siguro within 5 feet sa tv... and hindi full bar yun... 2 bars lang.... also napakabagal.... ng android niya... and nag stutter mga plinaplay kong movies kahit sd lang... i noticed it.. but my family members did not.. but i didnt want to spoil it for them kaya didnt tell them na... imho... a few months later lumabas toshiba 55"L2300 yata.. bigger and priced nicely at 35k... should have gotten that.... hehehe

anyways.. nung nagpabili kapatid ko ng tv i bought a 47L2300 for them 21500php seems good value naman.. only downside i see.. is isa lang hdmi...

just pointing out... na... now.. masyado na malapit price ng branded sa generic

Offline rjs898

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: Jan 20, 2016 at 11:15 AM »
After reading posts and against all odds,  I decided to get a 32 inch from hisense.  I wen t alln9ver appliance stores,  had the lowest price, with half of the price on installment. It's been about a week,  I would say,  it's pretty good.  All settings are neutral at this point, color and  Speakers are ok, loud and clear.  2 USB and 3 hdmi.
I called service center, which happens to be devant,  to order another remote, deposited to their account yesterday,  sent the dep slip via email,  so should have it by tomorrow at the latest.
I am not a technical person,  but specifically bought this for cable viewing,  so far,  looks good.  Will update you all if I get to have any issues in the future. 

Offline kel lee

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Mar 08, 2016 at 01:50 PM »
it also caught my attention 50in smart 4k tv for just 25++
might be the cheapest in the market
medyo ok naman sa speakers nya kumpara sa ibang chinese brands

Offline tawiti

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: Mar 09, 2016 at 01:31 PM »
Well, mahirap nga magbigay ng comment kapag di pa nasusubukan. Hisense TVs caught also my attention, so I decided to add this on my list para sa mga Car Audio and Video set up ko and it was started na first na gamitin ko ito since June 2015 at mga apat na kliyente na nakabitan ko ng 32" TV Hisense sa tsikot nila. So far wala pa nmn bumabalik or tumatawag sakin na kliyente ko na nasiraan na sila ng TV monitor nila. Infact, dapat mas mabilis pa masisira ang monitor kung lagi tagtag sa byahe. Kagaya rin ng MyView, KTC at Qube sa murang halaga oks nmn naging review ko based on may experiences. Pero kung may budget naman ang kliyente at kaya nmn bumili ng mahal na TV Monitor i was suggesting to them ang mga mas kilalang brand like Samsung, Sony, LG, etc. Pero eto lang ha, mas madalas pa ako maka-encounter ng sira sa LG ung laging sira ung nagkaguhit. Kaya guys, wala na dapat pagtalunan pa kung gusto nila ng mura at short for the budget wag nnatin sila pigilan sa gusto nila bilhin at hindi mo naman pera yung gagamitin na pambili. Kung maka-experience sya ng bad review sa Hisense TV niya well, its their fault kung bakit bumili sya ng mura. Then, kung tumagal ng matagal na panahon yung TV niya, eh di happy!!! :)

Offline Rye_Cardeño

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Mar 27, 2016 at 03:55 AM »
After reading posts and against all odds,  I decided to get a 32 inch from hisense.  I wen t alln9ver appliance stores,  had the lowest price, with half of the price on installment. It's been about a week,  I would say,  it's pretty good.  All settings are neutral at this point, color and  Speakers are ok, loud and clear.  2 USB and 3 hdmi.
I called service center, which happens to be devant,  to order another remote, deposited to their account yesterday,  sent the dep slip via email,  so should have it by tomorrow at the latest.
I am not a technical person,  but specifically bought this for cable viewing,  so far,  looks good.  Will update you all if I get to have any issues in the future. 

Bro, kamusta Hisense TV mo? I am cosidering to buy Devant but when I saw the brand Hisense and further checked they were the one who distributes their TV to Devant parang napaisip na naman ako since ang dami ko na nakikitang negative feedback. Yung nakausap ko na isang salesman sa Anson's said that the Devant is already being made here in Philippines so I was worried when he said like that. Now I am considering to check Hisense as well because at that time I didn't bother to check it out when we were going around to inquire. Just want to know if anyone here bought Hisense and if they happened to have problems like Devant?

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+243)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 591
« Reply #106 on: Mar 27, 2016 at 06:47 AM »

Bro, kamusta Hisense TV mo? I am cosidering to buy Devant but when I saw the brand Hisense and further checked they were the one who distributes their TV to Devant parang napaisip na naman ako since ang dami ko na nakikitang negative feedback. Yung nakausap ko na isang salesman sa Anson's said that the Devant is already being made here in Philippines so I was worried when he said like that. Now I am considering to check Hisense as well because at that time I didn't bother to check it out when we were going around to inquire. Just want to know if anyone here bought Hisense and if they happened to have problems like Devant?

Only the Devant nameplate is attached in the PH.  They are basically HiSense sets.  LOL!!!!
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline Rye_Cardeño

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: Mar 27, 2016 at 10:42 PM »
Only the Devant nameplate is attached in the PH.  They are basically HiSense sets.  LOL!!!!

That's what I read and saw as well, been asking some friends in foreign countries like USA and Canada Hisense is being sold and distributed there. And asked them about Devant, they don't have completely no idea what brand is it and saw some reviews of Hisense as well and a lot of Americans gave a lot of very good reviews.

Now I just need to check it personally as I am more inclined to buy Hisense rather than the Devant now.

Offline arnoldlouie

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: Apr 20, 2016 at 08:10 PM »
Add lang ko sa discussion, I have a Hisense K370 40'. Pero I can't review yet because 1 week palang sha. So far.. hinde nya kaya mag play ng mkv files. Working ung mp4 and avi with subtitles. Ung optical not sure kung sa amplifier ung issue kasi maingay sha. Nagtry na ko bumili ng ibang optical cable ganun parin. Sa western kinompare ko sha sa ibang tv dun, ok naman. Lam ko naman ung style nila na mas maayos ung settings ng tv na gusto nila ibenta.. so binaba ko ung backlight sa 50% and contrast sa gitna. After ko palitan okay paren sha. Maganda ung contrast nya. One more thing, wala shang soap opera effect. Again mag 1 1week palang sha, kaya nagpunta dito para makakita sana ng review. Nag iicp ko isoli based on the brand name. About Devant meron kami ng kuya ko... 4 years na okay paren, ung s kanya 5 years na. I'm using it as monitor, 27" lang ung sken.

Offline Benson

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2016 at 05:44 PM »
Just saw their new 50K322 model which is 4k.  Similarly priced vs. a 2015 49LF5100 from LG but basic full HD TV only.  Anyone brought or tested it?
Keep the FAITH!  Pump up the ANIMO!

Offline ngek2x

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2016 at 04:47 PM »
Totoo po ba na Home service ang hisense? 2 years warranty based dun sa seller.

Offline jeppoy

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Jun 14, 2016 at 05:47 PM »
Any review re. hisense? I am planning to buy 55k322 model at 29400 cash.

Offline mojako

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Jun 26, 2016 at 01:30 PM »
Any other reviews ng Hisense?

Daming good reviews sa net..  https://www.avforums.com/threads/overall-performance-of-hisense-k321.1991118/

Madami rin sa youtube. 

I wonder if same yung panels ng models nila sa models dito.
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2016 at 10:17 PM by mojako »

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #113 on: Jun 28, 2016 at 03:24 PM »
Hi guys!

Just visited Robinson's Appliance Center - Davao during lunchtime...they're offering me a Hi-Sense LED TV, 32-inches from a little over P10K to P8,450...Planning to install in our baby boy's room. Is this a brand name worth investing? Thanks!
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #114 on: Jun 29, 2016 at 12:45 AM »
Hi guys!

Just visited Robinson's Appliance Center - Davao during lunchtime...they're offering me a Hi-Sense LED TV, 32-inches from a little over P10K to P8,450...Planning to install in our baby boy's room. Is this a brand name worth investing? Thanks!
sa mga no name brand bro, i strongly suggest you use it as often as you can. 
ninjababez online ..

Offline jjb

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #115 on: Jul 03, 2016 at 10:54 AM »
Was watching Euro 2016 and saw Hisense ads on the pitch and on the box score. Official sponsor pala sila nf Euro 2016!! 
On further research, they claim theyre no. 3 sa global market. They have also acquired Sharp in Mexico and selling tv's under Sharp in America.
Mukhang real deal naman pala itong Hisense, hindi lang sikat dito locally plus mukhang infomercial sa start ng thread na ito.
FYI lang guys but for me, I'd stay clear pa rin ng Chinese brand kahit mas mura ng konti. Samsung and LG pa rin ako since naglower na rin prices nila and known reliability and quality

Offline MovieJunkie

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: Jul 12, 2016 at 10:45 AM »
Just bought a 55" Hisense 4k flatscreen for 32k at Robinson's Imus. Though I was well aware of the dearth of 4k material on the market, I thought I might as well future-proof my tv so I eschewed the FHD 55" TCL which was priced at 25k in favor of something I thought would be better.  Previously, my Samsung 43" plasma conked out so I crossed the brand from my list, at least for the meantime.

During the store demo, I brought a bluray copy of GI Joe and they played it using a Samsung BD player. Even the other sales tech paused and watched as the set played the movie in sharp detail - no pixellation, vibrant colors all round, deep blacks, acceptable sound levels from the built-in speakers.  Still, I had to run the set at home so once I had it set up, I played several BD movies and true enough, the PQ was STUNNING! Natural skin tones, deep reds and bright blues; even the HD channel shows were faithfully reproduced in sharp detail. I took it one notch higher and researched on the optimum picture settings over the net and voila! PQ improved tremendously.

Just this week, I watched Wimbledon at Fox3 (HD Sports Channel) and its almost surreal how the green grass  at the Center Court was way deeper than how I previously saw it on tv. Even the players' faces with their pores and small scars were sharply visible! So this is 4k! A caveat though: there's a lot of judder when you watch fast-moving scenes from action movies and I am yet to remedy this using the smooth motion flow feature. According to the specs though, it was pegged at 800 so I might have missed the right calibration.

Yep, too early to tell whether this tv will survive my viewing habits but so far, I'm quite okay with it. Will post again should anything come up.

Offline prototypeone

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hory sheet.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 199
« Reply #117 on: Jul 12, 2016 at 11:10 AM »
^^post ka sample pics sir :)
Say hello to my little friend!

Offline noah727

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Jul 12, 2016 at 02:19 PM »
Just bought a 55" Hisense 4k flatscreen for 32k at Robinson's Imus. Though I was well aware of the dearth of 4k material on the market, I thought I might as well future-proof my tv so I eschewed the FHD 55" TCL which was priced at 25k in favor of something I thought would be better.  Previously, my Samsung 43" plasma conked out so I crossed the brand from my list, at least for the meantime.

During the store demo, I brought a bluray copy of GI Joe and they played it using a Samsung BD player. Even the other sales tech paused and watched as the set played the movie in sharp detail - no pixellation, vibrant colors all round, deep blacks, acceptable sound levels from the built-in speakers.  Still, I had to run the set at home so once I had it set up, I played several BD movies and true enough, the PQ was STUNNING! Natural skin tones, deep reds and bright blues; even the HD channel shows were faithfully reproduced in sharp detail. I took it one notch higher and researched on the optimum picture settings over the net and voila! PQ improved tremendously.

Just this week, I watched Wimbledon at Fox3 (HD Sports Channel) and its almost surreal how the green grass  at the Center Court was way deeper than how I previously saw it on tv. Even the players' faces with their pores and small scars were sharply visible! So this is 4k! A caveat though: there's a lot of judder when you watch fast-moving scenes from action movies and I am yet to remedy this using the smooth motion flow feature. According to the specs though, it was pegged at 800 so I might have missed the right calibration.

Yep, too early to tell whether this tv will survive my viewing habits but so far, I'm quite okay with it. Will post again should anything come up.

Bro, congrats on your new TV!

One question, have you tried playing movies from external HDD with SRT subtitle? I recently got 50UHV2000 and the subtitle displays VERY SMALL FONTS and can't be adjusted bigger. And I can't finish one full movie playing from USB wihout the TV hanging and restarting the movie.

Am not sure if it's a lemon or it's normal for this TV.

Offline Ozzy

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #119 on: Jul 12, 2016 at 02:29 PM »
bro,
I have a hisense 24", no problem with playing movies via usb port (tested at 500gig only).
Truly a letdown in the sound quality and subtitle's 'very little fonts'  :(