Author Topic: room setup help  (Read 902 times)

Offline sensei_renegade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
room setup help
« on: Jun 09, 2014 at 08:15 PM »
Guys sorry, noob here sa group... I am planning to setup my room with a 5.1 surround sound av... my room is about 20x10 in size... I need help with cable management and mountings, also with wiring... maybe you can help me with getting someone professional to help me... im in bacoor cavite btw... I saw a post that said its better to offer booze and chum, il be giving off unli beer plus liempo/chicken after the setup is, complete :) :) :) :)

Thanks and more power to the group :)

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
Re: room setup help
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2014 at 11:05 PM »
Madami diyan sa area mo. They can teach you how to do it pero baka hindi nila gawin for you. They can install a temporary line pero baka ikaw ang maglatag kung saan mo gusto padaanin ang wires.

Offline Oldboyracer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • May the upgrade be with you
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2014 at 08:49 PM »
Hi sensei_renegade, your request is not that easy to accomplish. The guys here could be willing to help with set ups but installation is another matter. You will need to supply a lot more information, room plans, your exact requirements etc. but at the end of the day it's DIY unless you pay someone to install  :)   
Emotiva XSP-1 & XPA-DR2, SMSL VMV D1, ND8006
SL1200 MK6
MS  Performance 6 LE
HT - Substantial

Offline sensei_renegade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2014 at 06:50 AM »
Thanks for the reply sirs,

Joke lang naman yung pro-bono, i will pay for installation naman sir :) pero may kasama pa din na inom yun shempre after ng installations :) hehe.

The setup that i would like to have is a 5.1 speaker build, pero it has to be satellites mounted on the walls to save space.

I already have a 50inch TV. kulang ko na lang po is yung reciever and speaker set, as well as the cable management and rewiring of some of the outlets to accommodate the  setup.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2014 at 01:27 PM »
If you have an electrician and carpenter naman sa area mo, baka type mong pumunta sa QC. I can simply give you a layout as to how to connect the wirings. Then jan ka na kumuha ng electrician na gagawa with your supervision.

Offline rthirtyfourgtr

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2014 at 01:02 PM »
since you haven't purchased the audio equipment, maybe you can ask for installer recommendations at the store where you plan to buy the gears from (not sure, but maybe an a/v store might also offer this kind of service themselves.) you can also post at the "Looking For" section at the Marketplace.

if you don't mind going DIY, people here will offer plenty of suggestions.
One should not seek the meaning of life until one is ready to understand death.