Author Topic: 2014-2015 NBA Season: Warriors crowned as Champions  (Read 556891 times)

Offline fentom

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NBA 2014-2015 Season (Free Agency:July 1)
« Reply #630 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 05:43 AM »
Don't worry Heat fans shabazz and Charlie Day will save the day!

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 340
« Reply #631 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:21 AM »
Just found out about this too - the first (and biggest) domino has finally fallen. Man, wasn't really expecting James to decide this way. He single-handedly made the NBA more interesting than it already is with this new Decision. :) Congrats to the Cavs - double jackpot sila: they got the first pick tapos Da King!

Meanwhile, papito-pito pa rin sina Coach Pop and the Spurs :D

EDIT: Akala ko with James' decision, Bosh was going to HOU. It appears he's staying in MIA with Wade. Looks like Melo is also staying in the East.
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:30 AM by Wiggum »
We deserve better.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #632 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:36 AM »
cavs fist pick in two years right? then LBJ... tsk...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline fentom

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #633 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:47 AM »
Sino kukuhanin ng Rockets? Love? Melo?

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 340
« Reply #634 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:52 AM »
It also appears that Pau Gasol is leaving LA to play for Phil Jackson in NY? Was hoping he would stay with the Lakers. Sayang, but it's been a great run. Good luck, Pau!
We deserve better.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #635 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:55 AM »
Bosh agrees to return to Heat with five-year, $118 million deal

Chris Bosh is headed back to Miami and the Houston Rockets are reportedly in trouble.

CBSSports.com's Ken Berger confirms a Yahoo Sports and NBA.com report that Bosh has reached an agreement with the Heat to stay in Miami after LeBron James went to Cleveland Friday for a max contract.

Chris Bosh is finalizing an agreement to return to Miami on a five-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
    — Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 11, 2014

The moves comes hours after Houston cleared max cap space to give Bosh the max four-year, $88 million a team outside of Miami could offer. They offered no state income tax, a roster stacked to the gills with James Harden, Dwight Howard, Bosh, and Chandler Parsons after the Rockets would have matched the max offer sheet the Mavericks signed Parsons too.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #636 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:57 AM »
Kings, Suns agree to sign-and-trade on four-year, $27M deal for Thomas

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reports that the Kings and Suns are finalizing a sign-and-trade that will send free agent point guard Isaiah Thomas to Phoenix on a four-year, $27 million deal. The Kings will only receive a $7 million trade exception and the rights to Alex Oriahki.

Offline fentom

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #637 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:59 AM »
Whoa. Ano plano nila kay Ennis at Ish Smith?

Offline newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 368
« Reply #638 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 06:59 AM »
The EAST has a new playoff team in the CAVS - this might make Melo decide against returning to the KNICKS ...... assuming Rose is fully healthy, the BULLS will be the winning choice.

Should the BULLS get Melo without giving up Gibson & Butler, they should become the favorites along with the PACERS.

Now, should Love sign up with the CAVS as well, the EASTERN conference playoffs level-ups bigtime.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #639 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:07 AM »
Report: Pau Gasol turned down 2-year, $20 million-plus Lakers deal

Free agent Pau Gasol has turned down a two-year deal from the Los Angeles Lakers worth more than $10 million per season, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski, and he's likely going elsewhere after six-and-a-half-seasons in Los Angeles.

I'm very close to deciding. Thank you all for your interest and support! #FreeAgency
    — Pau Gasol (@paugasol) July 11, 2014

The Lakers agreed to re-sign Nick Young and Jordan Hill on Friday, and they agreed to acquire Jeremy Lin from the Houston Rockets in a trade. Unless Carmelo Anthony joins the team, these moves likely will not lead to a huge jump in the standings next season, and the 34-year-old Gasol has spoken repeatedly about wanting to contend for a title.

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
Re: Re: NBA 2014-2015 Season (Free Agency:July 1)
« Reply #640 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:08 AM »
Whoa. Ano plano nila kay Ennis at Ish Smith?
Phoenix is building an army of point guards! Hahahaha

____

Oh my. Houston if effed if Bosh does stay with Miami.haha They already made moves to accommodate him.

As for my Lakers...the tank is running again! Hahaha get that bottom 5 pick! Jordan Hill $18mill/2yrs(team option 2nd yr), SwaggyP $22mill/4yrs(player option 4th yr). Lakers will be players again in free agency next season with around $27million of cap space if Hill's team option is not picked up (Nash and Lin contracts expire next year).

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2616
« Reply #641 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:16 AM »
After 10 years of hating lebron, I'm beginning to like him with this decision.

ako naman i liked him when he was still in cleveland
i hated him when he was in miami
now im happy he's back in cleveland  >:D
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #642 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:19 AM »
With Utah getting Dante Exum and apparently matching the offer sheet of Hayward... Lakers now will be unchallenged for the 15th seed in the west and try to break their own 27 win season with even less wins.  Specially with Gasol jumping ship.

Maybe the Heat situation isn't that dire after all. ;D

Offline fentom

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #643 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:23 AM »
^DI na siguro papalaruin si Kobe next season

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: NBA 2014-2015 Season (Free Agency:July 1)
« Reply #644 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:44 AM »
^DI na siguro papalaruin si Kobe next season
Nah. He is ready to go. I praise him for not throwing a hissy fit during his presscon yesterday. He says he is still impatient but he will only focus on things he can control. He may never get a chance to get another ring again at this point. Im just going to enjoy his last years in purple and gold.

Lagot yung Suns mo bro baka masilat yung pick na bigay ng Lakers for Nash.

Offline ayosbathere

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #645 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:44 AM »
The Heat should already abandon all hope and just tank hard. Lucky for them, the pick they gave Cleveland is top10 protected. So expect them to be bottom dwellers.

Sana maglabasan yung mga Heat fans. Miss ko na mga posts nila and their bravado

Hindi sila uubra sa mga true Lakers fans... sa init at lamig.. sa taasman o sa ibaba... True lakers fans nakikita pag asaran hannggang sa Huli.

ang sarap sarap talaga maging lakers fans.. putik si Lin na ayaw ko napunta pa ata sa Lakers therefore tanggapin at supportahan  ta ka Lin :)

e mga heat.. nagtatago ngayon sa palda nang nanay nila bwahahahah

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #646 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:49 AM »
Hahaha!  Fans na nanlalait sa Heat even though their team will be sorrier this season than they were last season which was already sorry enough with a record breaking 27 wins! ;D  But it is entertaining to witness though. :D

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #647 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:51 AM »
@ayosbathere: i can now prove to you (with hope) that Heat can have a championship without Lebron under coach spo... maybe not this year ... mga next year or next next year (cross finger whew)  :):)

let's see if sino magtatagumpay ngayon sa dalwang basura: Lakers vs Heat... lets see match up nila sa Regular Season at kung sino makakapasok sa PlayOff :):):)... aabangan ko to...

bandhaters -- sige lang e prove mo nang e prove.. sa totoo lang pinagtatawanan yang post mo dito BWAHAHAHAHHAHA. Huwag alala papasok pa rin sa playoff ang MIA .. kasi nasa "EAST" bwahahahaha

Offline tonedeaf

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: Re: Re: NBA 2014-2015 Season (Free Agency:July 1)
« Reply #648 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 07:54 AM »
Phoenix is building an army of point guards! Hahahaha

____

Oh my. Houston if effed if Bosh does stay with Miami.haha They already made moves to accommodate him.

As for my Lakers...the tank is running again! Hahaha get that bottom 5 pick! Jordan Hill $18mill/2yrs(team option 2nd yr), SwaggyP $22mill/4yrs(player option 4th yr). Lakers will be players again in free agency next season with around $27million of cap space if Hill's team option is not picked up (Nash and Lin contracts expire next year).
^cap space next year,  or expiring contracts this year. So maybe Lakers can be players at the trade deadline too.
I'm happy with the contracts we got, plus the 2015 pick from the Rockets in case we don't get top 5. Hope we get another pick or asset c/o Pau.

Part of me was hoping that Lakers offered the 9M (or higher) for Hill to Lance.

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #649 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:04 AM »
Hahaha!  Fans na nanlalait sa Heat even though their team will be sorrier this season than they were last season which was already sorry enough with a record breaking 27 wins! ;D  But it is entertaining to witness though. :D

baka mas worse pa nga this coming season ang Lakers :(  ... ok lang yan.. hinihintay na lang namain mag retire si Kobe. Well 48M is just an advance gift to Kobe.. business is business kung baga.. only LAL FO can do that.. but as fans we want a roster can bring LAL in Finals.  tulad nga nang sinabi ko dati pa.. 2017  pa tlaga malalaman kung pwede bumalik ang LAL ... wow three year pa baka more pa.

But compare to MIA team now... cguro mga 20more years pa bago sila maka balik sa Finals.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #650 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:08 AM »
Well 48M is just an advance gift to Kobe.. business is business kung baga.. only LAL FO can do that..

That's actually not complimentary.  More like only the LAL FO are dumb enough to do that.   ;D

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #651 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:13 AM »
Ayan ang yayabang ng karamihan ng Heat fans. Ang napala? Panandaliang pamamayagpag tapos mabilisang paglagpak sa basurahan. Haha

sir sa kangkungan,...

BWAHAHAHA

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
« Reply #652 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:15 AM »
It also appears that Pau Gasol is leaving LA to play for Phil Jackson in NY? Was hoping he would stay with the Lakers. Sayang, but it's been a great run. Good luck, Pau!

Good riddance,...

He lost his glitter here in LA, lackluster performance,
maiinis ka pag napanuod mo ito ng personal, lanky and soft,...
Sayang ang laki nya,...

Offline ayosbathere

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #653 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:17 AM »
That's actually not complimentary.  More like only the LAL FO are dumb enough to do that.   ;D

for me is an advance gift and well said only LAL can do that :)

Offline the_w0rks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Re: Re: Re: NBA 2014-2015 Season (Free Agency:July 1)
« Reply #654 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:35 AM »
^cap space next year,  or expiring contracts this year. So maybe Lakers can be players at the trade deadline too.
I'm happy with the contracts we got, plus the 2015 pick from the Rockets in case we don't get top 5. Hope we get another pick or asset c/o Pau.

Part of me was hoping that Lakers offered the 9M (or higher) for Hill to Lance.
We only signed Hill for that much because it offers flexibility. If we went after the likes of Isaiah Thomas, Monroe, Bledsoe, Stephenson - lahat yan naghahanap ng long term deals for security. That would restrict the Lakers in free agency for the next two years which they have planned to be key players (especially 2016).

I like it. Now they really have set their minds to rebuild. They got a pick from the Rockets. We need to build with young players. Tama na yung quick fix.

@dvd_freak
As for me mocking and tearing the Heat- is it a requisite for my team to be on top before I fire shots at so-called fans who were so full of themselves? At least I support a team..what team do you even follow? All Ive ever read from you are cheap swipes at Lakers and Kobe. So easy to do when you dont root for a team.

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #655 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:49 AM »
James moved was not surprising at all, most of us expected it.. you don't want to be the most hated player, especially by your hometown..
The Pats way...

Offline sientobente

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • H i F i v e!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
« Reply #656 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:54 AM »
Heat fans for the last 4 years can now opt out!

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #657 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 08:59 AM »
I'm a Heat fan and i'm still here. good luck to LBJ on his new decision. it's not really surprising. not really hating the guy now since he gave us 2 championships and 4 finals appearance. badtrip lang di makahirit sa Lakers fans na Heat haters since Lakers din ako and gusto ko bumangon uli ang Lakers. I was here when the Heat was the worst team in the East back in 07-08 and i'll still be here now. medyo badtrip lang yung offer kay Bosh masyadong malaki.
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2014 at 09:00 AM by leomarley »

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2157
« Reply #658 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 09:06 AM »
Hats of to Lebron. Hope he could help bring at least 1 championship to Cleveland Cavs in the future. Cleveland Cavs deserve a championship banner of their own.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline bashi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Addict
  • Yo!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 349
« Reply #659 on: Jul 12, 2014 at 09:16 AM »
para lang napaka mercenary move yun kay Lebron, after having the best professional years of his life bigla na lang iniwan yung Miami