Author Topic: Marantz pm5004(china) vs yamaha a-s300  (Read 1973 times)

Offline KALUIT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Marantz pm5004(china) vs yamaha a-s300
« on: Jun 20, 2014 at 10:07 PM »
Hello guys,

New pa po ako sa pinoydvd...sana mabigyan nyo po ako ng info base sa mga meron nito o sa mga na kaauditioned  na ng unit. patulong naman po to decide which model, ung pong marantz(made in china) used na for 5months, naaudition ko na rin pero parang walang dating sa pandinig ko o dahil sa mp3 na lower quality ung audio, d maganda ung player at syempre ung room nung owner. Naiconnect po ito sa polk audio BS at Bose FS. At ung yamaha ay brandnew of the same price.

Thanks,

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
Re: Marantz pm5004(china) vs yamaha a-s300
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2014 at 07:51 AM »
get the one that pleased your ears the most....only you can decide that...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2014 at 09:18 AM »
Hello guys,

New pa po ako sa pinoydvd...sana mabigyan nyo po ako ng info base sa mga meron nito o sa mga na kaauditioned  na ng unit. patulong naman po to decide which model, ung pong marantz(made in china) used na for 5months, naaudition ko na rin pero parang walang dating sa pandinig ko o dahil sa mp3 na lower quality ung audio, d maganda ung player at syempre ung room nung owner. Naiconnect po ito sa polk audio BS at Bose FS. At ung yamaha ay brandnew of the same price.

Thanks,

that marantz got good ratings and reviews from different websites and publications, but you still trust your ears when selecting an audio equipment,try to visit a store that both has unit of marantz and yamaha then audition them using the same source and speaker.

Offline KALUIT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2014 at 11:29 AM »
Mga sir,

Thanks for the reply...did reading a lot of reviews on the net and listened to youtube uploaded videos. i don't want to make mistake of the hard earned money that is why i came to this forum. Like i said the room could be a factor why such costly equipment, the bose speaker(its a floor stand that i haven't seen on the net yet) that owner had can't produce sound compare to what i hear on my earphone.

One more question, is it fair to compare what you hear on earphone in auditioning audio equipment?

Thanks,

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2014 at 12:34 PM »
Mga sir,

Thanks for the reply...did reading a lot of reviews on the net and listened to youtube uploaded videos. i don't want to make mistake of the hard earned money that is why i came to this forum. Like i said the room could be a factor why such costly equipment, the bose speaker(its a floor stand that i haven't seen on the net yet) that owner had can't produce sound compare to what i hear on my earphone.

One more question, is it fair to compare what you hear on earphone in auditioning audio equipment?

Thanks,

earphone vs speaker? no, i had like 3 headphones(ATH-M50/koss portapro/TDK WR-700) and 1 in-ear(soundmagic), not a fair comparison between my stereo setup. they sound different