Author Topic: Need help: wrong item shipped, bought from Amazon sent via Johnny Air to Manila  (Read 7280 times)

Offline Pinoysubmariner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Short story: Ordered thru Amazon third party seller. Parcel consigned to JAC NY then to MLA. Got it but as I opened, found out that it is not the same item/model that I ordered. Brand was the same but they sent me the cheaper model (less USD200).

I emailed the third party seller thru Amazon awaiting their response.

Now what are my options? Item shipped is cheaper by USD200 from what is ordered from them.

1. return the item and get full refund? who will shoulder the expenses back to NY third party?
2. refund the difference of USD200 plus tax and misc cost?
3. wait for the correct item to be shipped again before returning the wrong item back to NY.

Im sure nangyari na ito sa iba, baka maka suggest ano ginawa niyo.

What can be done?

Thanks in advance sa mga advice.

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
depends on how badly you need the item. either way shipping cost back to the us you will have to shoulder. I don't think JAC will transact these returns for you but you may ask them. I had such experience but It was not shipped through JAC. wrong item sent. It was a good thing that my cousin who brought the item here was just on vacation. Amazon gave me 60 days to return the item. So when she went back to the US she returned the item to amazon and was sent the correct item with a $15 rebate. I just had it shipped back via balikbayan box na  together with my other items.
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
FedEx ata ang madalas gamit ng Amazon. Pero sa eBay, di ko sure. Titor is right. You will shoulder talaga the shipping cost. Kung sa Amazon yan and Amazon product, baka ma-libre pa ang shipping.

Offline Gino

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Audiophiliac
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
The simplest is to write it off and ask for a full refund. Next best is a partial refund. Sell the item here. Lugi ka if item is to be shipped back. Kahit regular air mail, mahal yun. JAC has nothing to do with your transaction. To use them for shipping back is to pay them.

Offline Macmon

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
sending it back is not a good option. the other 2 is better.
Before had the same issue but it is under amazon. Palm Pilot. Explained to amazon that i am now in the Philippines. And they just refunded me and told me to keep the item.
To Boldly go where no Bluray has gone before.

Offline Pinoysubmariner

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Resolved!

Good news.

The wrong items were returned and the correct items are in transit to PH. All shipping etc expenses shouldered by the seller which is great!

Lesson, next time if possible make sure to ask for actual shipping pics beforehand to avoid delay and hassle.

HTH.

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
Resolved!

Good news.

The wrong items were returned and the correct items are in transit to PH. All shipping etc expenses shouldered by the seller which is great!

Lesson, next time if possible make sure to ask for actual shipping pics beforehand to avoid delay and hassle.

HTH.

That's really a good news sir. Glad it all worked out well for you... ;)
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
Resolved!

Good news.

HTH.

Congrats sir! Actually, more on lessons learned for the seller.

Offline shalomsiy

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Yes kaya magadana gumamit minsan ng ibang service like galleon.ph kasi sila na bibili and may warranty pa so if sira and nareport mo agad sila bahala kumausap kay amazon. less hassle

Offline neilc

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Liked:

Yes kaya magadana gumamit minsan ng ibang service like galleon.ph kasi sila na bibili and may warranty pa so if sira and nareport mo agad sila bahala kumausap kay amazon. less hassle

Dude, stop flooding the forum with you promoting this one.

Mods, please take a look at this one. He keeps on posting and doesn't answer our question whether he's affiliated with Galleon.ph
Apple enthusiast. PlayStation Addict

Offline markcrenz

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
Maganda talaga sa galleon, for twice the price of the item you get peace of mind.  >:D >:D >:D
Sent from my Pentium 166MMX using PS/2 keyboard

Offline junji

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4

Halatang halata :)