Author Topic: Ano ang relihiyon sa buhay natin  (Read 3826 times)

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Ano ang relihiyon sa buhay natin
« on: Feb 02, 2015 at 03:29 PM »
Paano ba nahuhugis ng relihiyon ang buhay natin dito sa Pilipinas? Nakakadulot ba ito ng kabutihan sa ating buhay? Nakakadulot ba ng kabutihan sa bansa? Anu ano ang papanaw ninyo sa kasalukuyang relihiyon gaya ng Katoliko, Muslim, etc. Kung hindi naman kayo naniniwala sa relihiyon, anu-ano naman ang naidudulot sa inyo ang kawalan ng paniniwala?

Offline pTrader

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Ano ang relihiyon sa buhay natin
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:28 PM »
Paano ba nahuhugis ng relihiyon ang buhay natin dito sa Pilipinas? Nakakadulot ba ito ng kabutihan sa ating buhay? Nakakadulot ba ng kabutihan sa bansa? Anu ano ang papanaw ninyo sa kasalukuyang relihiyon gaya ng Katoliko, Muslim, etc. Kung hindi naman kayo naniniwala sa relihiyon, anu-ano naman ang naidudulot sa inyo ang kawalan ng paniniwala?

anu-ano naman ang naidudulot sa inyo ang kawalan ng paniniwala?

kawalan  ng pananmplataya   saan?

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:39 PM »
Is there a particular bible verse that require believers of God to join a formally formed religious group to be saved, or it is enough that you follow his teachings based on your own belief?
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:52 PM »
Is there a particular bible verse that require believers of God to join a formally formed religious group to be saved, or it is enough that you follow his teachings based on your own belief?

none. Salvation is thru Christ alone.
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline pTrader

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 02:17 PM »

you don't need to join  any  formally formed  religious  group   to  be saved and you might  be deceived by your  own belief.

It is the Lord who add  people  to be  saved  not any membership  to  a religion  or any  forms of personal belief.

Acts  2:47 ... And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 06:58 PM »
religion then is the result of the divergence of thoughts and ideas regarding beliefs pertaining to the interpretation of the bible.
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 08:22 PM »
religion then is the result of the divergence of thoughts and ideas regarding beliefs pertaining to the interpretation of the bible.

If we're talking religion sir, hindi lang bible, kundi pati koran etc. hehe!

Offline Hammerheart

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • DVD Guru
  • Formerly known as tormentor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 09:12 PM »
Religion means nothing to me. All their leaders are rich and greedy pero they are preaching the poor christ and humility. Practice what you preach.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 02:35 AM »
Religion means nothing to me. All their leaders are rich and greedy pero they are preaching the poor christ and humility. Practice what you preach.

Who among us here is not greedy and doesnt want to be rich?

Not All leaders are/were greedy and rich :-) . Our forefathers in faith and some today, gave their life to preach the Gospel to the place unknown to them, they were persecuted and killed both by RC and protestants, beheaded by muslims, eaten by pagans, etc.

If not because of them, i believe true Gospel will never reach the Philippines.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 08:50 AM »
I personally believe that it is not "kawalan" if i will not be a member of any religion. In fact i have my own beliefs over things which are completely off tangent to the beliefs of existing religious groups I know. Although I adopt the beliefs of some religion that appears logically acceptable to me. I really just dont want to subscribe the thinking of some to just be blinded by faith even it is apparently illogical.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 09:05 AM »
I personally believe that it is not "kawalan" if i will not be a member of any religion. In fact i have my own beliefs over things which are completely off tangent to the beliefs of existing religious groups I know. Although I adopt the beliefs of some religion that appears logically acceptable to me. I really just dont want to subscribe the thinking of some to just be blinded by faith even it is apparently illogical.

to believe in God is illogical. to believe in vrigin birth is illogical. that is why it is called faith :).

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #11 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 09:08 AM »
to believe in God is illogical. to believe in vrigin birth is illogical. that is why it is called faith :).

Illogical, yes, but within reason.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 09:11 AM »
At least I can accept that there is indeed a creator of all, and that all things came from that creator and if the creator finally decides to end everything, then everything returns to him. since we came from that one source, all feelings and experiences we have would all belong to him. I find illogical that those who would astray would go to hell and burn forever. Because in that case, he would be burning himself.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #13 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 10:48 AM »
Illogical, yes, but within reason.

How so? Because if you say yes to illogical....then it cannot be within reason.  Illogical means lacking sense or clear, sound reasoning.  If it lacks clear and sound reasoning......  how can it be within reason?  Both illogical and reason contradict each other.

Offline panzimus

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 07:49 PM »
for me, any religion na magdudulot ng kabutihan sa isang tao is the right religion for him. hindi dapat the other thing around. I have an Aunt who used to be a Christian but now a Buddhist. She is a much better person now than before. We might have different beliefs but I'm really happy for her on how Buddhism affects her life. Religion supposedly should enrich our spirituality, Buddhism did that to her and even improve ang buong pagkatao niya.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Sep 09, 2015 at 09:56 PM »
At least I can accept that there is indeed a creator of all, and that all things came from that creator and if the creator finally decides to end everything, then everything returns to him. since we came from that one source, all feelings and experiences we have would all belong to him. I find illogical that those who would astray would go to hell and burn forever. Because in that case, he would be burning himself.

Sir, how would you define astray? Hehe!

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 08:22 AM »
Those who will sway away from the supposed to be correct direction or path. ;)

« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2015 at 04:40 PM by jerix »

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 09:02 AM »
Sir, how would you define astray? Hehe!

A receptacle for cigarette ash...  >:D

Offline Hammerheart

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • DVD Guru
  • Formerly known as tormentor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #18 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 12:18 PM »
Those who will sway away from the supposed to be correct direction or patch. ;)

If you say astray meaning sway away, can you cite an example? Kasi sir baka ma-misunderstood and meaning. To go astray can be interpreted as pumapatay ng tao, nagtutulak ng droga etc.  ;D I would find it logical if that person would burn in hell once he dies unless he asks for forgiveness. Ganun din sa ating judicial system. If you break the law, probably you would be forgiven but most likely, there is a penalty.

But if you say astray meaning, nagkaiba ng interpretation sa kanyang teachings in which is not contrary sa teachings niya, I'm sure God knows what's in our hearts. Kaya nga sir it's a personal relationship. It's between you and God.

A receptacle for cigarette ash...  >:D

Pwede!  ;D

Offline speed_kills

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 01:20 PM »
In my opinion, all these books are a good read but nothing is perfect in any of them. Many parts are good teachings, some parts are actually evil in my opinion especially if taken literally. These "texts" have been the reason for countless wars and suffering in humanity's history.

If it helps someone feel better, it's his right to join a religious group and maybe it help him form his values to some extent.  I do hope he will not step on other people's rights though.

But once he starts to have some doubts (which will happen eventually), I hope he will start to think for himself and not stay in religious groups because of fear from being an outcast among family/friends.

Life is short ika nga and I prefer to be a better and happy human being.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2015 at 01:24 PM by speed_kills »

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 04:50 PM »
Bro Nelson kasi parang ganito yun, if we dont follow what GOd commands us to do, di ba ang sinasabi sa bible mapunta DAW tayo sa impiyerno o sa dagat-dagatang apoy. Going astray includes anything that defy what God wants. That is at least the context in which I used that word.

Even those who cant ask for forgiveness why should I burn them forever if I am God? If that God does that then to me, that God is a failure.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Sep 10, 2015 at 05:04 PM »
Bro Nelson kasi parang ganito yun, if we dont follow what GOd commands us to do, di ba ang sinasabi sa bible mapunta DAW tayo sa impiyerno o sa dagat-dagatang apoy. Going astray includes anything that defy what God wants. That is at least the context in which I used that word.

Even those who cant ask for forgiveness why should I burn them forever if I am God? If that God does that then to me, that God is a failure.

Bro Jerix I get your point. It's about forgiveness. But try to understand also that forgiveness is also not absolute. There are somehow 2 "conflicting" ideas about God. One is forgiveness and the other is being a God of justice. Example sir, when somebody is caught stealing by the police, they will be charged with theft di ba? Sa justice system ng government natin, most likely they will be punished kasi it's against the law of Man. However, the difference lies in forgiveness. If we are sincere in asking forgiveness, we will be forgiven. It's basically that simple and that's how much God loves us. Kaya nga we know the difference between right and wrong.

Isipin niyo sir, isang justice system where all crimes committed need not be punished and everybody can do what they want, including stealing our personal possessions and killing our love ones, di ba ang gulo gulo siguro ng bansa natin.