Author Topic: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE  (Read 85974 times)

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
Re: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE
« Reply #450 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:12 PM »
If we cant see the wrath of God towards sins and cant ecognize that Jesus is a righteous God who will punish sinners and transgressor, then our knowledge about Jesus is useless.

We must see first the wrath of God and His judgement before we can recognize His mercy and sacrifice to us.

the wrath of God has been shown humanity...what more do we need to see?
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Online dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #451 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:31 PM »
the wrath of God has been shown humanity...what more do we need to see?

The wrath of God and judgement to our personal sins.
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #452 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:35 PM »
^Eh paano na kung iyung wrath of God ay tipong ngayon din kinuha na ang buhay mo?

Paano na kung hindi ka nakapagkumpisal sa mga nagawa mong kasalanan o nakahingi man lang ng paumanhin sa iyong mga dasal? Paano na iyung "mercy"?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #453 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:38 PM »
The wrath of God and judgement to our personal sins.

the mortal sins we inherited have been forgiven with Jesus's death on the cross...
what personal sins?
we confess our sins to God and ask forgiveness and vow never to repeat them...
that done and we are good as new.....
are we talking the same God? cause my God is a loving God, does not threaten his children....
but loves them constantly.....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #454 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:48 PM »
That's why they are not believers of JC.

Kaya if and when the Jews are believers of JC, that will be the signal that the end is near. Kasi originally salvation was for Jews only. E kung mag judgment daw na, majority of the Jews ay hindi kasali.

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #455 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:48 PM »
God still God, even if there are souls going to hell. He is still God of judgement and God of mercy.

Worry first your own salvation before you worry other's, how can a blind lead another blind?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #456 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:50 PM »
^that is you worry about your own first before you even set your eyes on others...

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #457 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 04:52 PM »
Kaya if and when the Jews are believers of JC, that will be the signal that the end is near. Kasi originally salvation was for Jews only. E kung mag judgment daw na, majority of the Jews ay hindi kasali.

This I agree. Jesus will destroy His enemies satan and antichrist for the fulfillment of the propjecu, para sa restoration ng natiom of Jews.

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #458 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 05:02 PM »
the mortal sins we inherited have been forgiven with Jesus's death on the cross...
what personal sins?
are we talking the same God? cause my God is a loving God, does not threaten his children....

If we dont realize the degree of penalty of our sins and recognize God as righteous God able to punish those who sins against Him, confession and asking for forgiveness is useless and we cant be His children.

A person will never seeks a doctor hanggat hindi nya narerecognize na may sakit siya. If he realize na may sakit siya but never believing nor accepting that the doctor is the onlu one tjat can heal him completely, ang paginom inom niya ng gamot ay walang silbi.

The God of the Bible saves those who believe on Him and punish those who commit sins. GOD is not only merciful but HE is also a righteous Judge, punishing ang giving judgement to those who committed sins.

Offline pTrader

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #459 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 05:18 PM »
If we dont realize the degree of penalty of our sins and recognize God as righteous God able to punish those who sins against Him, confession and asking for forgiveness is useless and we cant be His children.

A person will never seeks a doctor hanggat hindi nya narerecognize na may sakit siya. If he realize na may sakit siya but never believing nor accepting that the doctor is the onlu one tjat can heal him completely, ang paginom inom niya ng gamot ay walang silbi.

The God of the Bible saves those who believe on Him and punish those who commit sins. GOD is not only merciful but HE is also a righteous Judge, punishing ang giving judgement to those who committed sins.

Correction:

The God of the Bible saves those who believe on Him and punish those who do not believe.

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #460 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 05:40 PM »

I don't believe we need to realize the degree of penalty. We just need to realize that we have sinned. This realization and the realization that we need to make amends by confessing our sins and vow not repeat is the most important.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #461 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:20 PM »
their God is the threatening god......my God is the god of love...
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:21 PM by tony »

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #462 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:26 PM »
this is what i call cherry picking by bible readers......
they use the words written in the bible to win arguments...
that is why they miss the forest for the trees...
what took you so long to respond?

Oh I'm sorry, I've been travelling and I have a life outside of this pinoydvd forum so there are times I cannot reply immediately.

Sounds nice but if you can't support that with the scriptures then we really can't reason out together and come up with the common understanding.

if you do not recognise that Jesus had to die on the cross
because of his love of humanity, your knowledge of the bible is useless.....

Err, can you elaborate your point further?  How does this relate to my post?

Tell me, just because Jesus died for humanity everyone is already save? Everyone automatically a child of God so it is already ok to ignore other scriptures that talks about hell, or judgement or consequence of sin or wrath of God or pursuing righteousness and holiness?

what personal sins?

Only the mortal sins has been forgiven on the cross? Whose doctrine is this?

Just curious, are you really able to do this "vow never to repeat them" part? And you say only then you become good as new, so honestly how many times did you become good as new? I've never seen this in the bible, could you qoute your basis on this?

Indeed we are not talking about the same God because the God you know is half-truth. Bible refers to God both as King and Father. As a Father yes I agree with your understanding, He is loving and forgiving. But God is also a King, a righteous and just King that will execute fair judgement to all and disobedience has its consequences.

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #463 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:35 PM »
Probably the most common verse the devil is using to easily discredit God's anointed.

This passage refers to the false prophecy not the false prophet. The whole context is about that great prophet(like Moses) God will raise up whom all of His prophecies will come true and that is Jesus Christ alone (see acts 3:22-26). If this is the basis for false prophet, all God's anointed fails. Even the person who taught you this is also a false one since all(apart from Jesus) made a wrong proclamation at a certain point especially in their early ministries.

And why fail? Bible says, 1 Corinthians 13:9 says "For we know in part and we prophesy in part." There is a tendency to add personal experience or assumptions to it in which the propesy fails (eg dates,anti-christ names, etc).

How to know a false prophet then? Matthew 7:15-20 says you Will know them by Their fruits.
"15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

"Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember."

Is this the kind of fruit you are talking about?

True Christians taught to love their enemies.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #464 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:50 PM »
Indeed we are not talking about the same God because the God you know is half-truth.

really, who are you to judge?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #465 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:51 PM »

true christians will turn the other cheek....

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #466 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 07:58 PM »
"ONE WORLD RELIGION".
Malabo mangyayari 'to, nil possibility. Ang mangyayari forced to practice 1 religion lahat ng mga tao sa sanlibutan.. pagdating sa religion, you're free to practice whatever religion you think is right/correct (INC, RC, Islam, Mormon etc) or you may choose not to practice any religion at all. Mas lalong dadami terrorists kong 1 religion nalang at no choice ka na e-practice kong anong religion gusto mo.

"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT"
Malabo din, Hindi papayag si Mar nyan, tatakbo pa cya pagkapangulo. :-)

Isa lang naman talaga ang relihiyon na itinuturo ng Dios at ito ay ang Igliesia ng Dios.

Dahil ayaw sumunod ng tao sa Dios..gumawa sya ng sarili nyang relihiyon.

Pag balik ni Cristo sya na ang maghahari un parang malabo mangyari un na ang manyayari.. ;D ;D

Offline rulesmeister

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #467 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 08:49 PM »
^again, based on bible ung belief na yan.. I thought this thread is proving god WITHOUT the bible? Kaya nga everything I posted in this thread doesn't refer to any verse (or concept) found in the bible
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 at 08:51 PM by rulesmeister »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #468 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:24 PM »
"Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember."

Is this the kind of fruit you are talking about?

A prophecy foretells of things to come. Not as cursing but a warning. Like I qouted, the bible is clear where a prideful person is heading. Repentance and humility is the key in averting it.

I've never considered Barrister as an enemy. More like an iron sharpening another iron so there will be frictions. But I need to rebuke pride, arrogance and slandering for his sake.

Proverbs 13:18 says "Poverty and shame will come to him who disdains correction, But he who regards a rebuke will be honored."
Proverbs 28:23 says "He who rebukes a man will find more favor afterward Than he who flatters with the tongue."

Am I really unchristian like? Then tell me how about these scriptures ...
1 Corinthians 5:1-5 "1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles—that a man has his father’s wife! 2 And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3 For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. 4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 DELIVER SUCH A ONE TO SATAN for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

or in

1 Timothy 1:18-20 "18 This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, 19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, 20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, WHOM I DELIVERED TO SATAN that they may learn not to blaspheme."

So both Jesus and Paul also are very unchristian now ???
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:30 PM by JT »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #469 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:24 PM »
Isa lang naman talaga ang relihiyon na itinuturo ng Dios at ito ay ang Igliesia ng Dios.

Dahil ayaw sumunod ng tao sa Dios..gumawa sya ng sarili nyang relihiyon.

May I ask kung ano ang pangalan ng iglesia na ito? Is it really man who created religion or the devil did it?

Pag balik ni Cristo sya na ang maghahari un parang malabo mangyari un na ang manyayari.. ;D ;D

Ang labo yata nito.

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #470 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:25 PM »
really, who are you to judge?

Why ask when it is by your word when you said, "their God is the threatening god......my God is the god of love..."

true christians will turn the other cheek....

Are you referring to Matthew 5:39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."?

And you interpret this as pacifism?

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #471 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:25 PM »
^again, based on bible ung belief na yan.. I thought this thread is proving god WITHOUT the bible? Kaya nga everything I posted in this thread doesn't refer to any verse (or concept) found in the bible

Yep noted. completely diverted out of the subject. Sorry about that.

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #472 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 10:47 PM »

So lets use science to prove God existence ,the DNA of Man and the vast universe existence.. the only sensible conclusion of this whole matter is God..

Online dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #473 on: Jan 09, 2016 at 04:48 AM »
So lets use science to prove God existence ,the DNA of Man and the vast universe existence.. the only sensible conclusion of this whole matter is God..

Or an alien... In terms of science...

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #474 on: Jan 09, 2016 at 05:33 AM »
dapat bawal bible quotes sa topic na ito
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016 at 04:17 AM by ojofool »

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #475 on: Feb 28, 2016 at 11:23 AM »
I know this is an old topic but I just had to ask, how can it be day time in 1 part of the world and night time in another on a flat earth?

What would you do if you found out that the earth is not a GLOBE but a VAULTED DOME? NOT A BALL BUT A FLAT EARTH. This alone proves that there is a God. And the truth can be found in the bible. The true earth map looks like this

and we live in a world like this

The earth is not spinning and there is a firmament above us which nobody has gone thru yet. All the NASA missions, their videos & pictures, proofs etc were hoaxes and fabricated. All composite pictures and computer graphics only.

There is so much proof of flat earth, thanks to the technology now available to common people. Try this also https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoiIt_v1D-6z75LmrdIU2aw

So now I challenge all of you here to search and research about these ... and prove me wrong.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #476 on: Feb 28, 2016 at 11:25 AM »
^dapat doon mo pinost sa thread ni leomarley about science...

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #477 on: Feb 28, 2016 at 05:37 PM »
I know this is an old topic but I just had to ask, how can it be day time in 1 part of the world and night time in another on a flat earth?

Video illustrations were shown here:

Day and Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY

4 Seasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8

And some supporting theories ...
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016 at 05:41 PM by JT »

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #478 on: Feb 28, 2016 at 11:08 PM »
If the sun is always up in the sky how does it seem to rise and set over the horizon? Won't it suddenly just appear up in the sky when it passes overhead?

Offline rulesmeister

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #479 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 07:15 AM »
Simpleng elementary school science experiment lang...

Kumuha ka ng globo na may stand pati flashlight, patayin ang ilaw sa kwarto. Turn on the flashlight, at ~2ft away point the flashlight at Japan, then slowly turn the globe towards the direction of China, then India, then Europe. Notice that the opposite side ay madilim? At hindi lahat ng lugar parehas naiilawan?

For flat earth naman, Kumuha ka ng papel na world map, guntingin mo hugis bilog ung sides. Patayain ilaw sa kwarto. Turn on the flashlight point the flashlight at Japan at ~2ft away. Notice that all the world sabay may liwanag >:D >:D >:D Thats because light travels at 300,000,000 meters per sec kaya instantaneous lumiliwanag buong mundo.

Besides hindi ka ba nag wonder man lang bakit ung ibang celestial bodies na malapit sa earth like the moon, sun at mars ay bilog tapos earth lang ang naiba?

Hindi naman rocket science ung theory, simpleng materyales lang pwde mo e-prove kong tama o mali. ;)   
« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016 at 07:20 AM by rulesmeister »