Author Topic: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE  (Read 86016 times)

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Re: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE
« Reply #420 on: Dec 08, 2015 at 03:40 AM »
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: JT on Sep 04, 2015 at 05:49 AM
Before the end of this year, many significant events are predicted.  The great world economic collapse which leads to ONE WORLD CURRENCY and financial market system.  And the contact (even possible war) with aliens,  the coming of the alien God which is the agenda for project bluebeam, Jade Helm, HAARP, Chemtrails,  CERN, and Vatican's lucifer telescope paving the way for ONE WORLD RELIGION. All under the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just believing everything the bible says.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: barrister on Sep 04, 2015 at 11:15 PM
Ngayon ko lang nakita ito.

"Before the end of this year," ha.

Ipaalala n'yo sa akin, mga kapatid --- babalikan ko ang post na ito sa Jan. 1, 2016!  ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the end of this year.

Hindi ko pa nakakalimutan ito....  8)

Ah its good that you still remember because I'm also about to ask if you had done some research or still clueless of whats going on around the world. Or probably you are not really keen in knowing, just waiting for my words to blow up in my face.

Anyway, check my statement again kapatid as I did not say I predicted it. But I can see how things are being positioned in its place. if this is your real intention then I'm surprised as I expect you to be good at "statements". If you cannot rightly divide my words, how can you even rightly divide the law and the Words in the bible.

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #421 on: Dec 08, 2015 at 06:09 AM »
One thins is for sure... maybe not this year but soon...

timeframe naman pls

Offline rulesmeister

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #422 on: Dec 08, 2015 at 07:39 AM »
"ONE WORLD RELIGION".
Malabo mangyayari 'to, nil possibility. Ang mangyayari forced to practice 1 religion lahat ng mga tao sa sanlibutan.. pagdating sa religion, you're free to practice whatever religion you think is right/correct (INC, RC, Islam, Mormon etc) or you may choose not to practice any religion at all. Mas lalong dadami terrorists kong 1 religion nalang at no choice ka na e-practice kong anong religion gusto mo.

"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT"
Malabo din, Hindi papayag si Mar nyan, tatakbo pa cya pagkapangulo. :-)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #423 on: Dec 08, 2015 at 07:47 AM »
"ONE WORLD RELIGION".
Malabo mangyayari 'to, nil possibility. Ang mangyayari forced to practice 1 religion lahat ng mga tao sa sanlibutan.. pagdating sa religion, you're free to practice whatever religion you think is right/correct (INC, RC, Islam, Mormon etc) or you may choose not to practice any religion at all. Mas lalong dadami terrorists kong 1 religion nalang at no choice ka na e-practice kong anong religion gusto mo.

"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT"
Malabo din, Hindi papayag si Mar nyan, tatakbo pa cya pagkapangulo. :-)

By faith, we believe these will happen, since these are prophecies mentioned in the Bible.
1. 7+/- years when anti-Christ will rule the world (one religion, one governemt, one anti-Christ Leader)
2. 1000 years when Christ will rule the earth (one faith/religion, one government, One Righteous Leader)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #424 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 03:54 AM »
timeframe naman pls

Actually no one can really determine the time but can only see the signs.  There are signs in every generations and I believe Satan has raised up an anti-christ in every era. However, Satan is not able to unleash its fury as there is a restrainer.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 The Great Apostasy
"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is ALREADY AT WORK; only He who now RESTRAINS will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved."

This is one of the personal reasons why I believe in the rapture of the church and it is before tribulations.  As the bible clearly says the Holy Spirit abides/lives in every true believers (we are the temple of the living God). Once the Holy Spirit(the restrainer) was removed by God here on earth, that includes every believers as he also promised, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #425 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 03:59 AM »
The very reason why Saves are called "salts of the earth".

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #426 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 06:19 AM »
in 1988 a co-worder who was a born again christian handed mo an article entitled, "88 reasons why it will happen in 1988" he talks about rapture and the end of the world....

well what year is today na? so pwede mong mabasa ang bibliya at mairecite ito, pero sa huli mangmang ka pa rin.....

how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #427 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 06:35 AM »
in 1988 a co-worder who was a born again christian handed mo an article entitled, "88 reasons why it will happen in 1988" he talks about rapture and the end of the world....

well what year is today na? so pwede mong mabasa ang bibliya at mairecite ito, pero sa huli mangmang ka pa rin.....

yup, mangmang ang magbibigay ng date kung kalian ang coming of Christ (or end of world) :)

pero mas mangmang ang hindi naghahanda sa second coming of Christ.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #428 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 06:38 AM »
^we will find out kung sino ang pipiliin ng Kristo...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline ♡ lvcdg23™ ✌

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Provides ALL your BASS needs...NOTHING comes close
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #430 on: Dec 10, 2015 at 07:18 AM »
^broken yung link mo...

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #431 on: Jan 01, 2016 at 10:55 AM »
Before the end of this year, many significant events are predicted.  The great world economic collapse which leads to ONE WORLD CURRENCY and financial market system.  And the contact (even possible war) with aliens,  the coming of the alien God (matutuwa si dpogs dito) which is the agenda for project bluebeam, Jade Helm, HAARP, Chemtrails,  CERN, and Vatican's lucifer telescope paving the way for ONE WORLD RELIGION. All under the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just believing everything the bible says.

Before the end of "this year" (2015) daw - the great world economic collapse, one world currency, contact with aliens, one world religion, one world government. 

Nasa bible daw yon, ha.  Baka naman hindi lang marunong umintindi ng bible... :D

Paano ba yan, 2016 na.

Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2016 at 10:57 AM by barrister »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #432 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 06:21 AM »

Before the end of "this year" (2015) daw - the great world economic collapse, one world currency, contact with aliens, one world religion, one world government. 

Nasa bible daw yon, ha.  Baka naman hindi lang marunong umintindi ng bible... :D

Paano ba yan, 2016 na.

Happy New Year!

So are you implying that these blood moon preachers (eg John Hagee, Jonathan Cahn, etc) does not understand the bible? Who knows then, you??? Do you really think you are better than them or from everyone here in pinoydvd?

Yes, they made a mistake of putting dates on the prophecies (or even adding personal interpretations or assumptions) but doesnt make them a lesser person in the kingdom of God for I'm sure they have led more people to Jesus Christ than all of us here. And as it is written, these prophecies in the bible although they may tarry it will come to pass.

You claim to believe in the bible. you claim to understand and had been giving impression that you know it very well. Now, could you tell us what you are doing to build up His church? How do you fulfil the great commission? Or do you even know as a follower of Jesus that you need to do things?

I think I have to remind you again I did not prophecy these things. Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #433 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 07:50 AM »
Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember.

we criticize, but we do not pray for sad things.....unchristian.... :'(

so what happened to Christ's "turn the other cheek"?

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #434 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 12:42 PM »
parang threat, common guys, friendly exchange of ideas dito.
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016 at 12:45 PM by RU9 »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #435 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 02:28 PM »
we criticize, but we do not pray for sad things.....unchristian.... :'(

so what happened to Christ's "turn the other cheek"?

This is not about turning the other cheek. Has nobody even taught you what that passage means? You need to understand the difference between praying for bad things(that is cursing) and what is a prophetic word.

What is needed here is repentance from arrogance and pride.

One thing I really don't like is when a person mocking and ridiculing church leaders(of whatever religion they may be). Haven't you all read the scriptures when God says "Do not touch my anointed ones, and give my prophets no harm".
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016 at 02:31 PM by JT »

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #436 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 04:43 PM »
mercy and compassion, think of it always....

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #437 on: Jan 02, 2016 at 06:46 PM »
So are you implying that these blood moon preachers (eg John Hagee, Jonathan Cahn, etc) does not understand the bible? Who knows then, you??? Do you really think you are better than them or from everyone here in pinoydvd?

Yes, they made a mistake of putting dates on the prophecies (or even adding personal interpretations or assumptions) but doesnt make them a lesser person in the kingdom of God for I'm sure they have led more people to Jesus Christ than all of us here. And as it is written, these prophecies in the bible although they may tarry it will come to pass.

You claim to believe in the bible. you claim to understand and had been giving impression that you know it very well. Now, could you tell us what you are doing to build up His church? How do you fulfil the great commission? Or do you even know as a follower of Jesus that you need to do things?

I think I have to remind you again I did not prophecy these things. Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember.

Deuteronomy 18:22
Pagka ang isang propeta ay nagsasalita sa pangalan ng Panginoon, kung ang bagay na sinasabi ay hindi sumunod ni mangyari, ay hindi sinalita ng Panginoon ang bagay na yaon: ang propetang yaon ay nagsalita ng kahambugan, huwag mong katatakutan siya.

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #438 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 06:39 AM »
One thing I really don't like is when a person mocking and ridiculing church leaders(of whatever religion they may be). Haven't you all read the scriptures when God says "Do not touch my anointed ones, and give my prophets no harm".

Were they anointed? How do we know if they're not false prophets?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #439 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 07:07 AM »
bible readers take the words of the bible as if they were letters of the law...their own laws, that others have to follow....

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #440 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 04:20 PM »
2 TIMOTEO 3:16
16Ang lahat ng mga kasulatan na kinasihan ng Dios ay mapapakinabangan din naman sa pagtuturo, sa pagsansala, sa pagsaway, sa ikatututo na nasa katuwiran:

2 TIMOTEO 3:17
17Upang ang tao ng Dios ay maging sakdal, tinuruang lubos sa lahat ng mga gawang mabuti.

Offline abbey

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #441 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 04:34 PM »
bible readers take the words of the bible as if they were letters of the law...their own laws, that others have to follow....

and also taking out of context. :(

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #442 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 04:52 PM »
all the prophecies in the old testament has been realised with our messiah Jesus Christ....

why do some bible readers still come back to the old testament? are they Jews?

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #443 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 05:07 PM »
all the prophecies in the old testament has been realised with our messiah Jesus Christ....

why do some bible readers still come back to the old testament? are they Jews?

Because Old Testamens speaks about Jesus.
Because the main message of Old Testament is Jesus.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #444 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 05:13 PM »
but the Jews are still waiting for their messiah....

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #445 on: Jan 04, 2016 at 08:23 PM »
but the Jews are still waiting for their messiah....

That's why they are not believers of JC.

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #446 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:32 AM »
mercy and compassion, think of it always....

If this is the case, Jesus himself was very unchristian. Jesus was indeed merciful and compassion to the sick, weary, helpless and humble but to the prideful and arrogant like the pharisees(the lawyers of that generation), He called  them "brood of vipers"(eg in Matthew 23:32-34) and compared to whitewashed tomb in Matthew 23:27. Jesus is always rebuking and condemning them.

Why is that? Remember God's principle in Proverbs 3:34 "Surely He scorns the scornful, But gives grace to the humble." and in James 4:6 "... Therefore He says: God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”.

So am I being harsh and unchristian at all? I am just following Psalm 40:4 "Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, AND DOES NOT RESPECT THE PROUD, nor such as turn aside to lies."

Is my prophecy harsh? It is no brainer. Bible says many things on what is about to happen to prideful, slanderer and arrogant person.

Proverbs 16:18 says "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall."
Psalm 101:5 says "Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, Him I will destroy; The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, Him I will not endure."
Isaiah 13:11 says “I will punish the world for its evil, And the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible."

and many more ...

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #447 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 09:34 AM »
Deuteronomy 18:22
Pagka ang isang propeta ay nagsasalita sa pangalan ng Panginoon, kung ang bagay na sinasabi ay hindi sumunod ni mangyari, ay hindi sinalita ng Panginoon ang bagay na yaon: ang propetang yaon ay nagsalita ng kahambugan, huwag mong katatakutan siya.

Probably the most common verse the devil is using to easily discredit God's anointed.

This passage refers to the false prophecy not the false prophet. The whole context is about that great prophet(like Moses) God will raise up whom all of His prophecies will come true and that is Jesus Christ alone (see acts 3:22-26). If this is the basis for false prophet, all God's anointed fails. Even the person who taught you this is also a false one since all(apart from Jesus) made a wrong proclamation at a certain point especially in their early ministries.

And why fail? Bible says, 1 Corinthians 13:9 says "For we know in part and we prophesy in part." There is a tendency to add personal experience or assumptions to it in which the propesy fails (eg dates,anti-christ names, etc).

How to know a false prophet then? Matthew 7:15-20 says you Will know them by Their fruits.
"15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #448 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 11:58 AM »
If this is the case, Jesus himself was very unchristian. Jesus was indeed merciful and compassion to the sick, weary, helpless and humble but to the prideful and arrogant like the pharisees(the lawyers of that generation), He called  them "brood of vipers"(eg in Matthew 23:32-34) and compared to whitewashed tomb in Matthew 23:27. Jesus is always rebuking and condemning them.

Why is that? Remember God's principle in Proverbs 3:34 "Surely He scorns the scornful, But gives grace to the humble." and in James 4:6 "... Therefore He says: God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.”.

So am I being harsh and unchristian at all? I am just following Psalm 40:4 "Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, AND DOES NOT RESPECT THE PROUD, nor such as turn aside to lies."

Is my prophecy harsh? It is no brainer. Bible says many things on what is about to happen to prideful, slanderer and arrogant person.

Proverbs 16:18 says "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall."
Psalm 101:5 says "Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, Him I will destroy; The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, Him I will not endure."
Isaiah 13:11 says “I will punish the world for its evil, And the wicked for their iniquity; I will halt the arrogance of the proud, And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible."

and many more ...

this is what i call cherry picking by bible readers......
they use the words written in the bible to win arguments...
that is why they miss the forest for the trees...
what took you so long to respond?

if you do not recognise that Jesus had to die on the cross
because of his love of humanity, your knowledge of the bible is useless.....
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 at 12:00 PM by tony »

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #449 on: Jan 08, 2016 at 03:29 PM »
If we cant see the wrath of God towards sins and cant ecognize that Jesus is a righteous God who will punish sinners and transgressor, then our knowledge about Jesus is useless.

We must see first the wrath of God and His judgement before we can recognize His mercy and sacrifice to us.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 at 03:46 PM by dpogs »