Author Topic: Review/Comments about AVS Electronics service center  (Read 1219 times)

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Review/Comments about AVS Electronics service center
« on: Jan 12, 2015 at 01:23 PM »
anyone brought their gears to AVS service center for repair? any comments/review about their service and charges? i have some gears that needs to be serviced and i don't have the proper safety equipment to properly diagnosed them. that's why im thinking on just bringing it to them because they are just a couple of hundred meters away from my place(Las Pinas Branch near front of SM southmall)

Offline newbieforever

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Re: Review/Comments about AVS Electronics service center
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2015 at 11:26 AM »
anyone brought their gears to AVS service center for repair? any comments/review about their service and charges? i have some gears that needs to be serviced and i don't have the proper safety equipment to properly diagnosed them. that's why im thinking on just bringing it to them because they are just a couple of hundred meters away from my place(Las Pinas Branch near front of SM southmall)

any update on this? i too am looking to have my preamp checked. so far, the only repair shop i know of that came with any sort of recommendation would be LOVE Electronics along Sucat road. it's not that far but the traffic is horrible.

Offline newbieforever

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Re: Review/Comments about AVS Electronics service center
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2015 at 06:36 AM »
late update: brought my preamp here but they couldn't accept the job. they said that they deal mostly with televisions and appliances. not hifi. they didn't have the gear (ie. amp, speakers) to test my preamp.