Author Topic: Roku Owners: Need help. Remote not pairing.  (Read 821 times)

Offline jacorb_88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Roku Owners: Need help. Remote not pairing.
« on: May 18, 2015 at 10:16 AM »
Hello. Got Roku stick and Roku 3. For some reason, bought of my units started not to pair with their respective remote at the same time. For Roku stick, I tried factory reset in the hope to bring back to life. Tried all sorts of steps found in the net. Tried on another TV. Still no luck. Tried calling Roku support but getting disconnected all the time. Since I factory reset the stick, Android remote app is no longer an option. I didn't FR Roku 3 so at least there's still a way.

Looking for somebody who can help out:
1. In case, you have encountered the same issue before, you might have some tricks up your sleeves.
2. Otherwise, you might have sometime to help me out and setup my Roku stick to connect to WIFI router manually. I'll bring in my Roku stick to your place/office and my WIFI router connection credentials. From there, I'll just use Android app. While at it, maybe you can also test my remote to your Roku stick. I'm from Fairview-Commonwealth area and travel to Makati to work.

Thanks in advance.

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Roku Owners: Need help. Remote not pairing.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015 at 01:20 PM »
I also have the Roku 3 and this happened to me several times, but I didnt get a hard time pairing the remote to the unit. Have you tried pressing the button near the battery ( remote) as the unit boot up?
The handsomest and the happiest ;b