Author Topic: 2015-2016 NBA Season  (Read 609137 times)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
Re: 2015-2016 NBA Season
« Reply #6180 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM »
Baka naman ibig mong sabihin mas madami lang bandwagoners ang gsw :) :)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1443
« Reply #6181 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 10:49 AM »
Baka naman ibig mong sabihin mas madami lang bandwagoners ang gsw :) :)

Naku im so done with that bandwagon thing. Too childish na. Hehe
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:10 AM by oznola »

Offline dts_hdma

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • DVD Addict
  • 2 x 18 > 16 > 13
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #6182 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 10:55 AM »
Naku im so done with that bandwagon thing. Too childish na. Hehe

same with Lebron haters.

If still they can't appreciate what Lebron did this series, they have a serious problem.

Can someone explain bat di tinawagan yung block ni Iguodala kay Lebron? Di naman tinamaan yung bola,puro kamay lang. All I'm reading is "the hand is part of the ball" daw and is under Nba rules. If GSW won, malamang isa sa idadahilan to.

Online bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6183 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 10:58 AM »
same with Lebron haters.

If still they can't appreciate what Lebron did this series, they have a serious problem.

Yup.

He still travel and flop though.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #6184 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:05 AM »
same with Lebron haters.

While Lebron had a great statistical finals...what Lebron did is slightly overblown.  Kyrie won the game for the cavs in 3 of those 4 victories.  Irving carried them to games 3,5 and 7.  Game 6 it was all Lebron.

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6185 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:11 AM »
^ i agree. Kyrie took charge when it mattered the most in the game.

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
« Reply #6186 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM »
While Lebron had a great statistical finals...what Lebron did is slightly overblown.  Kyrie won the game for the cavs in 3 of those 4 victories.  Irving carried them to games 3,5 and 7.  Game 6 it was all Lebron.

This. Without Kyrie, GSW for sure won this series. But you won't see that get published anywhere. Swear, they're blowing up LeBron too much lalo na espn. LeBron was a mere role player in this series, but still, he had the tenacity to call Kyrie "his" pointguard.
Never stop learning.

Online bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6187 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:26 AM »
This. Without Kyrie, GSW for sure won this series. But you won't see that get published anywhere. Swear, they're blowing up LeBron too much lalo na espn. LeBron was a mere role player in this series, but still, he had the tenacity to call Kyrie "his" pointguard.

To be fair, I don't think the Cavs would have won without LBJ either. The guy had back to back 40 points and a triple double in Game 7. Overblown? I don't think so. It's just Kyrie didn't get the attention he deserves. Role player? That's pushing it.
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:27 AM by bumblebee »

Offline dts_hdma

• DVD Addict
  • 2 x 18 > 16 > 13
  • Liked:
« Reply #6188 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:35 AM »
Para nyo na ring sinabi na kaya lang nanalo GSW last season dahil wala nga si Kyrie.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6189 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:45 AM »
Para nyo na ring sinabi na kaya lang nanalo GSW last season dahil wala nga si Kyrie.

I don't think anyone is making that assertion.  Only the series was almost single-handedly carried by Irving.  But that doesn't mean Lebron's contributions were negligible....only slightly overblown.

Online bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6190 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:52 AM »

Ang sinasabi yata, dapat MVP si Kyrie ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6191 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 11:58 AM »
To be fair, I don't think the Cavs would have won without LBJ either. The guy had back to back 40 points and a triple double in Game 7. Overblown? I don't think so. It's just Kyrie didn't get the attention he deserves. Role player? That's pushing it.

Yes w/o Lebron I also don't think Cavs will win.  Overblown?  Yes...  You mention back to back 40pt games and a triple double in game 7.  Let's break that down.  Game 6 certainly it was Lebron all the way.  I did mention game 6 was won by LBJ alone.

Game 5 the first of those 40pt games.  Here's the breakdown of Lebron's scoring to my recollection.... 28pts first half,  11pts 3rd qtr and 2pts 4thqtr.  In the 4th it was a 6pt lead by the Cavs.  Dubs were on a roll. So it was still a contested game.  Then Kyrie erupted with 12pts in the 4th to Lebron's 2pts to keep the Warriors at bay winning by 14pts I think.

Game 7 Lebron's triple double..... Dube lead at the half by 7pts.  Curry hits a three...Irving hits a three.  Dubs scored 2...Irving hits a two.... then Kyrie reeled of 12pts in the 3rd to keep up with the Warrirors.  Crucial 3rd because if Kyrie didn't score, you were looking up at a 20pt lead.  Instead it was essentially a tied score. Third quarter during the Cavs run... Lebron was 1 for 5.  Then of course in the 4th, Kyrie's dagger 3.

Also in that game 7...during a time out, Lebron was focused looking at the score sheet or stat sheet when the game was still to be decided.   Seems like he was intentionaly  going for that triple double. 
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:04 PM by DVD_Freak »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6192 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:01 PM »
Ang sinasabi yata, dapat MVP si Kyrie ;D

Why not?  Refer to my post above. ;D. And I am not even a Kyrie fan as I think he shoots too much to be your PG.  But he did carry the Cavs to 3 of those 4 victories.

Offline jjlovemusic

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Breaking dawn... time to enjoy the movie
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #6193 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:09 PM »
Kayo nalang lagi ang tama at ako nanaman ang mali!  >:D
Your stature does not mean that you are a better person than anyone else less $$$ wealthier than you

Offline Hitman

• DVD Guru
  • Signature Move: The Sharpshooter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
« Reply #6194 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:17 PM »
Yes w/o Lebron I also don't think Cavs will win.  Overblown?  Yes...  You mention back to back 40pt games and a triple double in game 7.  Let's break that down.  Game 6 certainly it was Lebron all the way.  I did mention game 6 was won by LBJ alone.

Game 5 the first of those 40pt games.  Here's the breakdown of Lebron's scoring to my recollection.... 28pts first half,  11pts 3rd qtr and 2pts 4thqtr.  In the 4th it was a 6pt lead by the Cavs.  Dubs were on a roll. So it was still a contested game.  Then Kyrie erupted with 12pts in the 4th to Lebron's 2pts to keep the Warriors at bay winning by 14pts I think.

Game 7 Lebron's triple double..... Dube lead at the half by 7pts.  Curry hits a three...Irving hits a three.  Dubs scored 2...Irving hits a two.... then Kyrie reeled of 12pts in the 3rd to keep up with the Warrirors.  Crucial 3rd because if Kyrie didn't score, you were looking up at a 20pt lead.  Instead it was essentially a tied score. Third quarter during the Cavs run... Lebron was 1 for 5.  Then of course in the 4th, Kyrie's dagger 3.

Also in that game 7...during a time out, Lebron was focused looking at the score sheet or stat sheet when the game was still to be decided.   Seems like he was intentionaly  going for that triple double. 
oo
Very good breakdown sir.

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6195 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM »
Kayo nalang lagi ang tama at ako nanaman ang mali!  >:D

Hahaha! Grabe naman. Mali ka naman para sabihin yan......lol

Palitan lang naman ng ideas dito. Wala naman mas magaling o tama o mas nakakaalam.

Offline jjlovemusic

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Breaking dawn... time to enjoy the movie
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #6196 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:23 PM »
Hahaha! Grabe naman. Mali ka naman para sabihin yan......lol

Palitan lang naman ng ideas dito. Wala naman mas magaling o tama o mas nakakaalam.

Hahaha! Grabeh nemen, ako pa din?  ;D
Icebreaker lang naman bro  ^-^
Sige ituloy ang laban. Round 3,927... FIGHT!!!  ;D
Your stature does not mean that you are a better person than anyone else less $$$ wealthier than you

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #6197 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:25 PM »
Andami pa ding ampalaya!  ;D

Hindi matanggap 'yung victory ng Cavs at ang unanimous Finals MVP  ;D

Panoorin nyo ulit 'yung replay ng game 7. LBJ scored the last 6 points of the Cavs prior to the cold blooded tres of Kyre. But before Kyre made the "wining shot" Kyre threw a brick which led to the fast-break of Steph and Iggy, sure 2 pts na sana but LBJ was there for the "block" on Iggy. Momentum change sana kung hindi hinabol ni LeBlock yung transition offense ng GSW, but instead Cavs got the ball back and Kyre made the shot and the rest is history.

Unanimous na nga ang voting para sa MVP, and it was also mentioned in one of the segments of The Starters, one of their hosts is in favor of giving the Finals MVP award to LBJ even if the Cavs lose in game 7. Pero mas magaling kayo mag analyze kaya si Kyre pa din ang Finals MVP para sa inyo, yun lang talo lahat ng kinampihan nyong teams in the end Cavs got the Championship Trophy  ;D

Nobody came close to LBJ's performance and that's a fact!  ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:30 PM by VenoM_Unleashed »

Offline dts_hdma

• DVD Addict
  • 2 x 18 > 16 > 13
  • Liked:
« Reply #6198 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:33 PM »
I don't think anyone is making that assertion.  Only the series was almost single-handedly carried by Irving.  But that doesn't mean Lebron's contributions were negligible....only slightly overblown.

Well the stats states differently. MVP - player effort, ring - team effort.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6199 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:38 PM »
Well the stats states differently. MVP - player effort, ring - team effort.

If isasama mo rin kasi yun stats na natalo Cavs in games 1, 2 and 4...leading talaga in several categories.  But when did he produce those stats and how it impacted the game is a different matter though.  Again those are not negligible.  But they tend to be exaggerated.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #6200 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:41 PM »
You don't win on points alone  ;D

What about the blocks, the rebounds, the steals???

Pero kung mapilit sa puntos, ano ang silbi ng tres ni Kyre kung hindi naka-shoot ng 6 straight baskets si LBJ kaya nag tie ang score sa 89pts. 3 pts of Kyre to the 6 pts of LBJ during the crucial stage of the game. Kahit pumasok yung tres ni Kyre kung hindi nakapag produce ng 6 points si LBJ lamang pa din sana ng 3 points ang GSW. Now do the math!  ;D

Offline Pandidoy

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Collector
  • pandidoy
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 112
« Reply #6201 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:43 PM »
If isasama mo rin kasi yun stats na natalo Cavs in games 1, 2 and 4...leading talaga in several categories.  But when did he produce those stats and how it impacted the game is a different matter though.  Again those are not negligible.  But they tend to be exaggerated.

bro parang parehas pala kayo ng analysis ni Tiglao  >:D

joke joke  ;D ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6202 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:47 PM »
You don't win on points alone  ;D

What about the blocks, the rebounds, the steals???

Pero kung mapilit sa puntos, ano ang silbi ng tres ni Kyre kung hindi naka-shoot ng 6 straight baskets si LBJ kaya nag tie ang score sa 89pts. 3 pts of Kyre to the 6 pts of LBJ during the crucial stage of the game. Kahit pumasok yung tres ni Kyre kung hindi nakapag produce ng 6 points si LBJ lamang pa din sana ng 3 points ang GSW. Now do the math!  ;D

Hehehe!  Pero think about it...kaya tie ang score ng 89 all... kasi nga Kyrie waxed hot sa third qtr.  If Kyrie didn't score 12pts in the third with the Dubs leading by 7 to start the third...eh di tambak na ng at least 20pts ang Cavs.  Kasi nga Lebron only scored a bucket in the 3rd going 1 for 5.  Na prevent ni Kyrie matambakan sila sa 3rd qtr.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #6203 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM »
Every points matter, every points counts to sum up total winning points... It doesnt matter when a player made the shots... All shots points are crucial.

Ang mahalaga kapag nitotal ang score, lamang ka. Ganoon lang kasimple analysis doon.

:) :)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6204 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM »
bro parang parehas pala kayo ng analysis ni Tiglao  >:D

joke joke  ;D ;D

Is that real?  Meron ka link?  Mabasa nga.   ;D

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #6205 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:00 PM »
Hehehe!  Pero think about it...kaya tie ang score ng 89 all... kasi nga Kyrie waxed hot sa third qtr.  If Kyrie didn't score 12pts in the third with the Dubs leading by 7 to start the third...eh di tambak na ng at least 20pts ang Cavs.  Kasi nga Lebron only scored a bucket in the 3rd going 1 for 5.  Na prevent ni Kyrie matambakan sila sa 3rd qtr.

Sir, I know how much you understand the game. I've read most of your posts and agreed on most of them, but don't push your analysis on this too much, pusoy na eh, hihirit pa.  ;)

I think nag contibute din sa 3rd qrt si JR Smith na may back-to-back tres courtesy of the ASSISTS of LBJ

Isama mo na din yung intimidation factor ni LBJ sa players ng GSW, when their players see LBJ as their defender binabago na nila tira nila. Steph was not the same, dahil sa mga supalpal sa kanya ni LBJ. Nakita mo din ba yung rebound ni LBJ when he bumped in to Curry? Kung hindi hinabol ni LBJ ang bola nakuha sana ni Curry because the ball is going in his direction, that's where LBJ recorded his triple-double. And you were saying LBJ is concerned about his stats? In game 7?  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:07 PM by VenoM_Unleashed »

Offline megalomania

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 215
« Reply #6206 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:12 PM »
Every points matter, every points counts to sum up total winning points... It doesnt matter when a player made the shots... All shots points are crucial.

Ang mahalaga kapag nitotal ang score, lamang ka. Ganoon lang kasimple analysis doon.

:) :)

This.

Kahit 2 points o 1 point mahalaga. Lahat ng players sa loob ng court, mahalaga ang contribution nila sa outcome ng laro, be it offense or defense. :)

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #6207 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:13 PM »
Sir, I know how much you understand the game. I've read most of your post and agreed on most of them, but don't push your analysis on this too much, pusoy na eh, hihirit pa.  ;)

Isama mo na din yung intimidation factor ni LBJ sa players ng GSW, when their players see LBJ as their defender binabago na nila tira nila. Steph was not the same, dahil sa mga supalpal sa kanya ni LBJ. Nakita mo din ba yung rebound ni LBJ when he bumped in to Curry? Kung hindi hinabol ni LBJ ang bola nakuha sana ni Curry because the ball is going in his direction, that's where LBJ recorded his triple-double. And you were saying LBJ is concerned about his stats? In game 7?  ;D ;D ;D

Wala naman nagsasabi hindi pusoy.  Eh yun ang nakita ko eh.  Siguro naman I am free to express my opinion just as you are free to express yours.  Hindi naman simply alaska yun sinabi ko di ba?  Meron naman basis kaya nasabi ko yun.   ;D  With me saying I think Kyrie was the possible MVP really a diss at Lebron?  I think I was able to justify naman di ba and backed it up.  Yun mga ginawa ni Lebron that you mentioned helped the Cavs keep up with the Warriors naman.  But what I am saying is the Cavs could have been potentially down by as much as 20pts if not for Irving's scoring binge.

Offline dts_hdma

• DVD Addict
  • 2 x 18 > 16 > 13
  • Liked:
« Reply #6208 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:17 PM »
Haha pusoy na nga naman kasi.

Yung kinaiinisan nyo kinoconsider ng Lakers kunin kapalit ni Kobe:

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/06/21/16/lakers-in-contention-to-avail-lebrons-talents-for-next-year

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #6209 on: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:19 PM »
Didn't Lebron lead all 5 statistical categories for both teams, for the whole series? That itself is already mvp. For me, it is the overall contribution that leads to the victory for the series. Pero puede din co-mvp si Kyrie. He is also a monster sa series.
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2016 at 01:19 PM by Moks007 »