Author Topic: LGBT Issues - Religious Version  (Read 51375 times)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: LGBT Issues - Religious Version
« Reply #240 on: Sep 02, 2015 at 09:39 AM »
Can homos be good parents? Yes.
Can homos be better than some hetero parents? Yes.
Are homos better at parenting? No.

Why? Because I don't think one's sexual orientation should have anything to do with one's parenting skills or approach.

Back to you. You are saying homo couples can't be good parents. Why?

Hindi yan ang sinasabi ni Klaus.  Hindi BETTER AT PARENTING...sabi niya MAKE BETTER PARENTS.  Why is it that you seem to be squirming around with your answer?   ;D  It would seem to indicate you DISAGREE.

« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015 at 09:53 AM by DVD_Freak »

Offline jhelenz

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #241 on: Sep 02, 2015 at 09:53 AM »
Hindi yan ang sinasabi ni Klaus.  Hindi BETTER AT PARENTING...sabi niya MAKE BETTER PARENTS.

galing no?hilig magbato ng tanong pero pag sya tinanong mo hindi masagot ng diretso.i think he is still trying to win

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #242 on: Sep 02, 2015 at 09:55 AM »
galing no?hilig magbato ng tanong pero pag sya tinanong mo hindi masagot ng diretso.i think he is still trying to win

Hindi siya mapakali sa kinauupuan niya.   ;D  So I would say bumblebee disagrees with Klaus. 

OK pa nga si Klaus.  Kasi pinakita niya bakit ganun paniniwala niya and ang basis niya ay through those links.  I disagree with him though.
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015 at 09:59 AM by DVD_Freak »

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #243 on: Sep 02, 2015 at 10:04 AM »

Ay, hindi ko pa ba nasagot? You know, this thread would be a lot more interesting if you actually try to know where the other person is coming from, instead of trying to fit your beliefs/non beliefs into what the other person is saying. Kasi, kung ganun rin lang ang gagawin mo, like one poster said, juvenile na yung discussion.

Also, hindi ako si Klaus and I don't care what he believes in. Hindi ko rin kailangan ng "knight in shining armor". Now, since you've evaded the question numerous times already, hindi ko na ako magtatanong. Iaassume ko na lang yung naiisip ko. Wala ka naman sigurong problema dun.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: Sep 02, 2015 at 10:11 AM »
Ay, hindi ko pa ba nasagot? You know, this thread would be a lot more interesting if you actually try to know where the other person is coming from, instead of trying to fit your beliefs/non beliefs into what the other person is saying. Kasi, kung ganun rin lang ang gagawin mo, like one poster said, juvenile na yung discussion.

Sinabi na nga ni Klaus where he is coming from.... SAME SEX COUPLES MAKE BETTER PARENTS.

Also, hindi ako si Klaus and I don't care what he believes in. Hindi ko rin kailangan ng "knight in shining armor". Now, since you've evaded the question numerous times already, hindi ko na ako magtatanong. Iaassume ko na lang yung naiisip ko. Wala ka naman sigurong problema dun.

Wala naman nagsabi ikaw si Klaus.  Meron ba?  Kaya nga ikaw ang tinatanong if you agree with Klaus?

Now about evading the question numerous times...let me throw back at you what you told me.... ;D
You clearly lack opinion on the matter and just pick pieces you can twist.

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 512
« Reply #245 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 11:20 AM »

New Study On Homosexual Parents Tops All Previous Research

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAAahUKEwiT0oWZmtbHAhVRCo4KHQx6A-4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frc.org%2Fissuebrief%2Fnew-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research&ei=asvlVZP1HNGUuASM9I3wDg&usg=AFQjCNEfN9Edy55cK0XA2FWybp5DAe4rQw&sig2=it8ZwgJ_NeXOJjKeW0i1qg

When comparing children of homosexuals with children of married biological parents, the differences in sexuality--experiences of sexual abuse, number of sexual partners, and homosexual feelings and experiences among the children themselves--were among the most striking

The most shocking and troubling outcomes, however, are those related to sexual abuse. Children raised by a lesbian mother were 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver" (23% reported this, vs. only 2% for children of married biological parents), while those raised by a homosexual father were 3 times more likely (reported by 6%).

I'd like to point out that you got this from the Family Research Council who are a very conservative anti-gay group. The author of the article has made disparaging remarks against the LGBT's.

And the study that they cited has been debunked by reputable scientists and doctors already.

I wanna answer this:

I would disagree.  These grandparents, uncles, aunts, neighbors, teachers, etc...don't spend 24hrs a day and 7 days a week with the children to match influences and impressions made by parents.  Iba pa rin.  You said you have a nephew... Are you always spending time with your nephew like his parents do?

No, I don't.

But what I'm saying is, I think same-sex parents are able to fulfill all the basic needs a child should have while ANYTHING that they would miss out on having opposite-sex parents can easily be filled by grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, neighbors, teachers, etc. I don't think it is all that significantly detrimental to a child raised by lesbians to not have a man in the house 24/7 or a child raised by gay men to not have woman in the house 24/7.

Even a lot of opposite-sex parents don't have everything a particular child may need. If a child develops a talent or interest that neither parent have or if a child is a special needs child or a handicapped child, and neither parent have experienced it, they will also need other people.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2015 at 11:50 AM by Klaus Weasley »

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #246 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 12:27 PM »
Magpapalaki ka ng bata na ang magulang parehas lalake o parehas na babae?

Iba ugali o pag-iisip ng babae at lalake. Pinapalaki iyung bata upang maunawaan niya ang ganitong pagkakaiba. Iba rin iyong pananamit ng babae at lalaki. Isa pa, iyung babae may mga "cycle" kuing tawagin. Isipin mo lang dalawang lalaki nagpapalaki sa isang batang babae. Paano nila gagampanin ito. Dagdagan mo pa ng pagpapaliwanag iyung "normal" na pagtatalik at ano ang produkto.

Kung tinanong mga batang ito wala sa kanila makakasagot na iyung dalawang "magulang" ay totoo nilang magulang. Panay tatay at "tatay" o di kaya nanay at "nanay" magiging sagot. Iba pagpapalaki ng totoong mga magulang sa nagpapanggap na magulang kahit gamitan mo pa iyang ng agham. Isipin mo lang iyung kahihiyan na tatanggapin ng bata kaharap ng kanyang kapwa. Hindi maiiwasan ang tuksuan.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2015 at 12:55 PM by rascal101 »

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #247 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 12:57 PM »
I wanna answer this:

No, I don't.

But what I'm saying is, I think same-sex parents are able to fulfill all the basic needs a child should have while ANYTHING that they would miss out on having opposite-sex parents can easily be filled by grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, neighbors, teachers, etc. I don't think it is all that significantly detrimental to a child raised by lesbians to not have a man in the house 24/7 or a child raised by gay men to not have woman in the house 24/7.

Even a lot of opposite-sex parents don't have everything a particular child may need. If a child develops a talent or interest that neither parent have or if a child is a special needs child or a handicapped child, and neither parent have experienced it, they will also need other people.

Oh didn't you answer this already?  I believe you did.  Medyo matagaltagal na rin ito.  But to my recollection, we are of different opinion about biological parents versus same sex parents.  Iba pa rin if biological parents.  Yun bond between parents and child is present even with the child still in the womb.  Wala ito sa adoptive parents na same sex couple.  Then what if opposite sex yun child sa parents?  May mga itatanong yan na di masasagot ng opoosite sex parents ng child.  You say grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, neighbors, teachers, etc can step in.  Sure why not.  They can contribute.  But they cannot fulfill what biological parenfs do. They can advise the child.  But wala dun yun bond that is stong enough gaya ng parents for the child to fully embrace what those people are saying. Meron kasi some sort of invisible barrier unlike sa child-biological parent relationship.

Like I keep on saying, it would be hard for you to relate to what most posters here are saying simply because you are not a parent Klaus.  But we are both children of our own parents.  Maybe we can have that as our common ground.  Let me ask you then Klaus, do you think sapat na yun pagpapalaki ng parents mo sayo?  Or tingin mo marami silang pagkukulang sayo and sa grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, neighbors, teachers, etc ka lumingon sa mga pagkukulang nila?

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #248 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:03 PM »
mag-aalaga ng bata tapos hahayaan sa mga tito, tita, lolo at lola ang pagpapalaki o learning experience :):):) well best nga... :):):)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:05 PM »
Isipin mo kung nag-iisa kang bata sa inyong silid-aralan na ang magulang ay parehas kasarian. Paano mo haharapin mga ka-eskuwela mo kung alam nila. Isipin mo iyung tukso at panlalait.

Ano kaya nasa isip ng isang bata o tao kung mangilan ngilan lang ang kanilang kaparehas na sitwasyon. Iisipin ba niya na normal siya at nasa tama siya?

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #250 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:07 PM »
mag-aalaga ng bata tapos hahayaan sa mga tito, tita, lolo at lola ang pagpapalaki o learning experience :):):) well best nga... :):):)

Iyan ang sagot na palusot.

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 01:40 PM »
Magpapalaki ka ng bata na ang magulang parehas lalake o parehas na babae?

Iba ugali o pag-iisip ng babae at lalake. Pinapalaki iyung bata upang maunawaan niya ang ganitong pagkakaiba. Iba rin iyong pananamit ng babae at lalaki. Isa pa, iyung babae may mga "cycle" kuing tawagin. Isipin mo lang dalawang lalaki nagpapalaki sa isang batang babae.

Bakit? Hindi naman sila lang ang puwedeng lapitan ng anak nilang babae: May lola, may auntie, may tister na babae, may kapitbahay, may family friend, etc. Maraming malalapitan ng batang babae para sa mga yan. At hindi naman inutil ang mga gay. They know something about rin naman.

Kung tinanong mga batang ito wala sa kanila makakasagot na iyung dalawang "magulang" ay totoo nilang magulang. Panay tatay at "tatay" o di kaya nanay at "nanay" magiging sagot.

a.) There are same-sex couples who have biological children (artificial insemination/surrogacy).

b.) What is it with some people here and adoption? It's as if you have a very low opinion on adopted children and adoptive parents. Do you have something against it?

For me, the most important quality a parent should have to a child is LOVE, not blood relation whether adopted or biological. There are biological parents who abuse, rape and even kill their own children and adoptive parents who would literally give their lives for their adopted children. Blood only REALLY matters when it comes to blood transfusion and organ donations. Yun lang.

Iba pagpapalaki ng totoong mga magulang sa nagpapanggap na magulang kahit gamitan mo pa iyang ng agham. Isipin mo lang iyung kahihiyan na tatanggapin ng bata kaharap ng kanyang kapwa. Hindi maiiwasan ang tuksuan.

Children tease each other about a lot of things. With your logic, perhaps poor families should not accept scholarships to high-class private schools because baka matukso ang mga bata diyan na mahirap lang sila. That is wrong. Likewise, it's also wrong if kids tease the kids of same-sex couples.

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 02:00 PM »
Lahat ng nasabi mo pag-iiwas sa katanungan kung saan iyung magulang lang nagpapalaki. Kunukumpara natin dito ang maayos na pamilya (na magkaiba ng kasarian) at iyung maayos na pamilya (na parehas ang kasarian). Hindi natin iniisip iyung mga magulong pamilya kung saan doon mo nililihis mga sagot mo.

Sumagot ka nga ng diretso. Paki lang. HUWAG KANG UMIWAS.

Hindi mo iniisip sa mata noong bata mga sagot mo. Nilapitan ka na ba ng anak mo tungkol sa panunukso at nakita mo na ba ang epekto sa kanya? Ang hirap mabura sa isipan ang tukso at panlalait ngunit mga sagot mo ganun ganun na lang. Oo nga pala, wala ka pa lang anak kaya madali lang sumagot.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 02:07 PM »
extended family pa ang nasa isip... tito, tita, lolo, lola, nakatira sa iisang bahay... ano un... di ba kaya ng homosexual couple ang magtayo ng sariling pamilya at kailangan pa tulong ng tito, tita, lolo, lola sa pagpapalaki ng bata?

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 02:21 PM »
^Umaamin si Klaus na hindi kakayanin kaya ganun na lang sumagot.

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 03:19 PM »
Lahat ng nasabi mo pag-iiwas sa katanungan kung saan iyung magulang lang nagpapalaki. Kunukumpara natin dito ang maayos na pamilya (na magkaiba ng kasarian) at iyung maayos na pamilya (na parehas ang kasarian). Hindi natin iniisip iyung mga magulong pamilya kung saan doon mo nililihis mga sagot mo.

How am I doing that? I'm answering your question.

extended family pa ang nasa isip... tito, tita, lolo, lola, nakatira sa iisang bahay... ano un... di ba kaya ng homosexual couple ang magtayo ng sariling pamilya at kailangan pa tulong ng tito, tita, lolo, lola sa pagpapalaki ng bata?

Kahit na opposite-sex parents, meron din ganyan.
Sumagot ka nga ng diretso. Paki lang. HUWAG KANG UMIWAS.

Hindi mo iniisip sa mata noong bata mga sagot mo. Nilapitan ka na ba ng anak mo tungkol sa panunukso at nakita mo na ba ang epekto sa kanya? Ang hirap mabura sa isipan ang tukso at panlalait ngunit mga sagot mo ganun ganun na lang. Oo nga pala, wala ka pa lang anak kaya madali lang sumagot.

Offline bass_nut

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #256 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 04:12 PM »

LGBT activists agenda: tolerance => acceptance => dominance and control of the 97+% of the society.

how true is this ? ===>

Prominent Lesbian Activist Admits “Gay” Agenda Is To Destroy Marriage

http://godfatherpolitics.com/10597/prominent-lesbian-activist-admits-gay-agenda-is-to-destroy-marriage/

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 04:32 PM »
@Klaus
Ang sabi ko palihis ka kung sumagot (hindi diretso). Wala akong sinabi na hindi ka sumasagot.

Eto na lang, mas magaling ba sa tingin mo magbigay ng gabay sa isang bata ang isang taong walang karanasan sa pagpapalaki ng anak kesa sa taong may karanasan?
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2015 at 04:34 PM by rascal101 »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 06:04 PM »

how true is this ? ===>

Prominent Lesbian Activist Admits “Gay” Agenda Is To Destroy Marriage

http://godfatherpolitics.com/10597/prominent-lesbian-activist-admits-gay-agenda-is-to-destroy-marriage/

I'm nearly 100% sure it's one of three things:

1. An outright lie.

2. A deliberate misquote/exaggeration.

3. They found the most extreme liberal feminist lesbian they could find who's not at all representative of 99% of all LGBT's and LGBT activists.

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 06:15 PM »
I'd like to point out that you got this from the Family Research Council who are a very conservative anti-gay group. The author of the article has made disparaging remarks against the LGBT's.

And the study that they cited has been debunked by reputable scientists and doctors already.

Adults with gay parents say same-sex marriage isn’t good for kids

“We don’t have childhoods,” said Dawn Stefanowicz, who grew up with two brothers in a chaotic world dominated by their gay father and his many lovers.

“There were no safe boundaries in my home,” said Denise Shick, who explained in her amicus brief how her transgender father spied on and fondled her, stole her clothes and tried to step into her shoes because, as a girl blossoming into womanhood, she was the very thing he wanted to be.

The briefs reveal children’s struggles with gender confusion, pressures to conform to gay values and attitudes, and feelings of isolation and sadness without being able to talk about those things with anyone.

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEkQFjAFahUKEwi2v4WU1eTHAhUOxI4KHRv1A4w&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2015%2Fmar%2F27%2Fadult-children-of-gays-say-gay-marriage-isnt-good-%2F%3Fpage%3Dall&usg=AFQjCNEveDptKc160yLTpuHNpvFjLZl6Rw&sig2=VCBQvBkonuSjnD4u4kzCjg
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2015 at 06:17 PM by jhelenz »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #260 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 06:53 PM »
Adults with gay parents say same-sex marriage isn’t good for kids

“We don’t have childhoods,” said Dawn Stefanowicz, who grew up with two brothers in a chaotic world dominated by their gay father and his many lovers.

“There were no safe boundaries in my home,” said Denise Shick, who explained in her amicus brief how her transgender father spied on and fondled her, stole her clothes and tried to step into her shoes because, as a girl blossoming into womanhood, she was the very thing he wanted to be.

The briefs reveal children’s struggles with gender confusion, pressures to conform to gay values and attitudes, and feelings of isolation and sadness without being able to talk about those things with anyone.

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEkQFjAFahUKEwi2v4WU1eTHAhUOxI4KHRv1A4w&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2015%2Fmar%2F27%2Fadult-children-of-gays-say-gay-marriage-isnt-good-%2F%3Fpage%3Dall&usg=AFQjCNEveDptKc160yLTpuHNpvFjLZl6Rw&sig2=VCBQvBkonuSjnD4u4kzCjg

Counter article.

Offline jhelenz

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #261 on: Sep 07, 2015 at 07:02 PM »
Here are some articles that point that same sex couples make better parents:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628

http://www.livescience.com/17913-advantages-gay-parents.html

http://www.yourtango.com/2014220316/its-science-6-reasons-gay-parents-make-best-parents

And of course logic din. It makes perfect sense that a same sex couple who spent a lot of money and went through a lot of crap and of course condemnation and judgement from people and the Church in order to get their children WILL care for them extra well as opposed to a heterosexual couple who got their child because they got drunk or only have children because it was expected of them.
ngayon ko lang nabasa lahat at ang daming butas dito sa mga articles na pinost mo.magbigay ka ng points kung bakit mas mabuting parent ang homosexuals para maganda discussion.pero kung yung point mo lang eh  dahil mas prepared to have kids ang mga homosexuals compared sa heterosexuals ang labo nun,e papaano nga ba sila magkakaroon ng sarili nilang anak?pero kung may ability na magbuntis ang same sex i'm sure triple na ang population dito sa mundo.hindi dahil wala ability to propagate ang same sex e ibig sabihin nun mas responsible sila.at at at,wag mo mamaliitin yung mga taong pinanganak ng wala sa plano,some of them became succesful and known personalities

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #262 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 01:00 PM »
How can couples of same sex marriage be more successful than opposite sex marriage if they cannot foster an atmosphere showing male and female characteristics together? How can they show the intricacies of both sexes - from material to emotional etc etc. How are normal males or females supposed to behave - this is already impossible because the parents are not behaving normally.

Same sex marriage parents can only teach their children to accept their relationship to ultimately show increasing numbers of same sex families in the future. These same children will be trained to see that same sex marriage is "normal".
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2015 at 01:02 PM by rascal101 »

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #263 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 01:25 PM »
If homosexual parents are better tham heterosexual parents bakit isinilang at pinalaki si Jesus sa heterosexual couple. God knows that the best environment for Jesus to grow ay sa piling ng isang mother and father.
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2015 at 01:28 PM by dpogs »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #264 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 02:07 PM »
How can couples of same sex marriage be more successful than opposite sex marriage if they cannot foster an atmosphere showing male and female characteristics together? How can they show the intricacies of both sexes - from material to emotional etc etc. How are normal males or females supposed to behave - this is already impossible because the parents are not behaving normally.

Define "normal". Is a house where the woman works and is a primary breadwinner while the man takes care of the house "normal"? Maraming heterosexual na magulang na medyo may pagka-weird at pagka-hippie. Normal ba yun? What if the parents are of different races or different religions or they both come from different cultures? Hindi rin yun "normal". If you're a Christian family in the Middle-Eastern country, you are not normal either. If you're a Filipino family living in a white American suburban neighborhood, you are not NORMAL. "Mommy, Daddy, why are we not white?" "Why are we having adobo? That's not what my classmates are having!"  "Mommy, Daddy, why is Mommy Asian and Daddy is white? Why do I look like this?"

What about single parents? Are you going to take away their children? Hindi rin sila "normal". Are you also going to forbid interracial adopting?

Lahat ng pamilya may sarili sila "kaweirdohan". Same thing with same-sex parenting.

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #265 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 03:10 PM »
Define "normal". Is a house where the woman works and is a primary breadwinner while the man takes care of the house "normal"? Maraming heterosexual na magulang na medyo may pagka-weird at pagka-hippie. Normal ba yun? What if the parents are of different races or different religions or they both come from different cultures? Hindi rin yun "normal". If you're a Christian family in the Middle-Eastern country, you are not normal either. If you're a Filipino family living in a white American suburban neighborhood, you are not NORMAL. "Mommy, Daddy, why are we not white?" "Why are we having adobo? That's not what my classmates are having!"  "Mommy, Daddy, why is Mommy Asian and Daddy is white? Why do I look like this?"

What about single parents? Are you going to take away their children? Hindi rin sila "normal". Are you also going to forbid interracial adopting?

Lahat ng pamilya may sarili sila "kaweirdohan". Same thing with same-sex parenting.

Normal - opposite sex parents

Dami mo pang sinabi. Lumihis ka na sa simpleng usapan. Gusto ko lang marinig sa iyo na ano ang maibibigay o maituturo ng parehas na kasarian na magulang tungkol sa lalake at babae. Paano nila magagabayan ang kanilang "anak" patungkol dito - na dahil magkaiba ang kasarian magkaiba din ang katangian at pangangailangan.

Ang parehas na lalakeng magulang ay mas maayos gumabay sa isang babaeng anak kumpara sa magulang na magkaiba ang kasarian?

Baliktarin natin, ang parehas na babaeng magulang ay mas maayos gumabay sa isang lalakeng anak kumpara sa magulang na magkaiba ang kasarian?

Ang bata ba ay may pag iisip na galing siya sa magulang na parehas ang kasarian?

Ang babae kadalasan mas gumagabay sa mga bagay patungkol sa "emotion" samantala ang lalaki naman gumagabay patungkol sa lakas. Paano ngayon gagampanan ng mga lalaking magulang iyung katangiang pambabae? Paano ngayon gagampanin ng mga babaeng magulang iyung katangiang panlalaki? Basa ng libro para matuto? Ganun ba iyun kasimple?
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2015 at 03:12 PM by rascal101 »

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 03:22 PM »
Saihin mo nga sa akin ng diretso na mas magaling pumili ang mga lalake ng pambabaeng damit kesa babae.

O di kaya, mas magaling pumili ng panlalaking damit ang babae.

Sabihin mo rin sa akin na normal ito.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #267 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 03:50 PM »
Wala kang makikita sa Bible na nagsasabing palakihin ang bata ng dalwang lalaki o ng dalawang babae.

Single parent? Alam naman natin gaano kahirap ang aitwasyon ng single parent at ang epekto nito sa bata. Tapos dadagdagan pa mg parehong machong lalake magaampon ng babaeng anak. :-( :-(

Kahit saang angngulo abnormal ang dalawang machong lalake para magpalaki ng isang bata. Wala kang makikita sa Bible na ganoon.

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #268 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 03:59 PM »
Ang parehas na lalakeng magulang ay mas maayos gumabay sa isang babaeng anak kumpara sa magulang na magkaiba ang kasarian?

Puwede. Bakit hindi?

Baliktarin natin, ang parehas na babaeng magulang ay mas maayos gumabay sa isang lalakeng anak kumpara sa magulang na magkaiba ang kasarian?

Puwede. Bakit hindi?

Ang bata ba ay may pag iisip na galing siya sa magulang na parehas ang kasarian?

I can't answer that. Why not ask someone who was raised by a same-sex parent?

I guess it's the same as an adopted child of a different race.

Ang babae kadalasan mas gumagabay sa mga bagay patungkol sa "emotion" samantala ang lalaki naman gumagabay patungkol sa lakas. Paano ngayon gagampanan ng mga lalaking magulang iyung katangiang pambabae? Paano ngayon gagampanin ng mga babaeng magulang iyung katangiang panlalaki? Basa ng libro para matuto? Ganun ba iyun kasimple?

Ang "emotion" hindi yan exclusive na pambabae lamang. Ang "lakas" hindi rin exclusive na panlalake lamang. Lahat tayo, no matter what our biological gender is, have our own masculine and feminine characteristics. Of course an average male is far more masculine than feminine and vice-versa. Ang ating macho, patriarchal culture is what is giving you this narrow-minded "panlalake lang yan" and "pambabae lang yan" mentality.

Saihin mo nga sa akin ng diretso na mas magaling pumili ang mga lalake ng pambabaeng damit kesa babae.

O di kaya, mas magaling pumili ng panlalaking damit ang babae.

Sabihin mo rin sa akin na normal ito.

There are male fashion designers who design dresses and know what's a nice dress or not. And quite a few of them are even straight.

There are also female fashion designers who design men's wear and know what looks good on a man or not. And most of them are even straight.

You should really try and get out of your line of thinking na "ang lalake ay dapat ganito" at "ang babae ay dapat ganyan" because we are all individuals. You cannot define and box a person solely based on their biological gender. A man can be emotional and sensitive. A woman can be a strong leader. And everything in between. Yes, I acknowledge that men and women are different but as individuals we are different too and we can't really judge solely based on gender. 

Offline rascal101

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #269 on: Sep 08, 2015 at 05:28 PM »
Ang sagot ko diyan kumausap ka ng mas maraming tao at mga bata para nakikita mo o naiintindihan mo ang pakiramdam nila. Kung isasagot mo sa iyung pananaw lang eh di lahat ng sinabi mo ay tama. Ngunit hindi ganun ang mundo. Isipin mo na lang na ganito ... hirap na hirap ka sa pagpapaliwanag pero bakit ang mundo hindi pa rin nakikinig (o nakikinig ng paminsan minsan). Simple lang sagot doon. Hindi nila tanggap.