Author Topic: LGBT Issues - Religious Version  (Read 51292 times)

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
Re: LGBT Issues - Religious Version
« Reply #300 on: Oct 09, 2015 at 07:47 AM »
malinaw naman ang motivation.......pera pera lang....
si tomboy na inlove lang (hiwalay narin sila nung 3rd party).  di nya tinanggap yung auto na binigay (suhol) ni bakla.  so i dont think pera, though matagal ng gusto ni tomboy magka auto; di naman nya sinamantala.  ngayon si bakla may 2 auto, atleast may coding car na sya hehehe
ninjababez online ..

Offline bass_nut

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #301 on: Nov 09, 2015 at 08:52 PM »
The Third Way: Homosexuality and the Catholic Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgDLWOFCRA

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #302 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 01:44 AM »
On her radio show sometime prior to 2004, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant
Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22,
and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an
open letter to Dr. Laura, penned by a US resident, which was posted on the
Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law.

I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge
with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual
lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly
states it to be an abomination. ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of
God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They
claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and
female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A
friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated
to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I
don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27.
How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two
different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse
and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of
getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people
who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan,

Anonymous

Lets talk again if you know the difference between mosaic law, Israel's law, ceremonial law and moral law.

(sa thread na ito, di na yan truncated :) )
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #303 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 03:08 AM »
THOSE "DR LAURA" QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

By Stephen Green.

"Dear Dr. Laura,

Q.  When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord (Leviticus 1:9). The problem is my neighbours.  They claim the odour is not pleasing to them.  Should I smite them?

A.  No.  You need a Israelite priest to offer the sacrifice for you in the Temple in Jerusalem; you can't just do it yourself in your back garden.  You have a problem!  The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD.  But stop believing in the pleasing odour of animal sacrifices anyway, for it is written that the blood of bulls and goats can never take away sin (Heb 10:4).  You need to believe that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross takes away all your sin, now and forever.  As to offering violence against your neighbours, that will have you hauled up in front of the magistrates for a breach of the peace and actual bodily harm at a minimum under any system of law, ancient or modern.

Q.  I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of uncleanliness (Leviticus 15:19-24). How do I tell? I have tried asking but most women take offence.

A.  This is to do with purity of worship in the Temple .  Not just sexual intercourse (we would all be agreed on that) but even touching a menstruating woman made the one who touched her unclean.  It has passed.  When the Temple in Jerusalem was sacked in 70 AD, as Jesus prophesied, it was already 40 years past its use-by date.  The sacrifice of Jesus in AD 30 (+/- a year or two) had rendered the doings of the Temple obsolete.  Even the veil of the Temple (which separated the Holy of Holies from the rest of Temple ) was torn in two (Matt 27:51) at His death.  Believe in His death and you will be forgiven.  Believe in His resurrection and you will live.  If the matter you raise still troubles you, you should avoid all contact with women other than your own wife.  And if you don't know when she is in what you describe as her period of uncleanliness, then heaven help you.

Q.  Leviticus 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to the French but not to the Scots. Can you clarify?  Why can't I own Scottish people?

A.  It doesn't actually say slaves, it says 'bondmen and bondmaids'.  People who were poor bonded themselves or their children to someone wealthy.  It was a form of social security.  It is also written (Exod 21:16) that anyone who steals a man to sell him shall be put to death.  So those Muslim slavers who took and sold black slaves to the white man were flat out of order and worthy of death.  Don't forget that the man who had slavery outlawed in Britain was William Wilberforce, an evangelical Christian.  Atheists were quite happy with slavery.

Q.  I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

A.  It actually says 'maidservant' not slave.  I should have thought you were doing well enough at Capital not to have to sell your daughter as a bonded servant.  What a rotten dad you are, to want to get rid of her even though you can afford to keep her.  Daughters are precious.  So are sons, come to that.  You'ld have to be in pretty dire straights 3,000 years ago to sell your children as servants, but I guess they would at least get fed and housed then.  Anyway, back to your daughter.  I think you would do better to send her to college and then see if she can't get a job.  Mind you, most jobs today are just wage-slavery, aren't they?  We spend 45% of our time working for the tax-man.  Who can be totally free?  Only those who trust in Jesus and know the truth will be free, as it is written, 'The truth shall make you free.'  (John 8:32)

Q.  I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obliged to kill him myself or may I arrange for our vicar to do it?

A.  Neither.  You need to remember that the ancient principle of 'due process' still persists in our law today, despite a succession of Home Secretaries, including dear David Blunkett, wanting to get rid of it as a bit of an impediment to the Government just locking up whoever they want.  So you can't go around putting people to death yourself, that is what we Christians call murder.  OK, if someone killed your son or raped your daughter, you might call it vengeance, but you have no personal interest in what your neighbour is doing, it just gets up your nose a bit.  Report your neighbour to the police, support your allegation with two witnesses, and see if the police can find a law against what your neighbour is doing.  They won't.  This country doesn't do a day of rest in any form any more.

Q.  Leviticus 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

A.  This applies to the High Priest of ancient Israel, who entered into the Holy of holies once a year on the Day of Atonement.  I suppose God has a right to say who was going to approach Him in the Holy of holies.  But even if you are a cohen, (a) you won't find the Temple still standing today and (b) all that Temple ritual is past.  Jesus has been and has offered Himself for the sins of all who will believe in Him.  Job done.  Finished.

Q.  Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Leviticus 19:27. How should they die?

A.  God did not want His people looking like the pagan priests of the nations round about with dodgy haircuts and peculiar beards.  Getting your hair cut as such isn't wrong in the eyes of God.  Exekiel the prophet (Ezek 44:20) says that the rule for the priest is to have his hair cut neatly, not shave his head nor grow his hair stupidly long like what the pagans do.  Can't see this was a capital offence, though, even then.

Q.  I know from Leviticus 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

A.  Clean and unclean animals are done away with by Peter's vision in Acts 10:11-15.  My advice if this really worries you is to play as a forward or a back, and not as a midfielder, as they do most throwing in and place-kicking, and certainly don't play in goal.  And don't handball either, as that is against the laws of the game.

Q.  A friend of mine feels that though eating shellfish is an abomination (Leviticus 11:10) it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality.  I don't agree.  Can you settle this?

A.  They are different words in Hebrew, so your friend is right.  But in any case, the clean and unclean animals distinction has gone with Peter's vision.  So the New Testament abolishes the Old Testament food laws, although there are Christians who observe the Old Testament food laws not least for health reasons.  Shellfish, for example, don't half store up toxins  But the New Testament confirms that homosexual activity is an abomination.

Q.  My friend tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone him as commanded in Leviticus 24:10-16 ?

A.  Yes, because it is all a matter of due process.  You are a bit for taking the law into your own hands, aren't you?  Does your friend actually curse the Name of God like the man in Leviticus did?  Anyway, next you must find a judge and jury who will convict him.  Unless his blasphemy really is scurrilous, abusive or offensive to God, Jesus Christ or the Bible, and tends to vilify the Christian religion, you are unlikely to see a conviction in our land today.  Best let your friend know how offended you are and if he persists, get another friend.  He sounds a bad sort, anyway.

Q.  My uncle has a farm. He violates Leviticus 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend).

A.  Doesn't sound much of a farmer.  How is he going to harvest it?  Mind you, he could put a fence down the middle, then he would have two fields, and he could sow one crop on one side and the other on the other side, I suppose.  As long as his wife does not wear a mixture of wool and linen, she should be OK to go and take part in ancient Israelite society.  Back to the future!

Q.  Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws (Leviticus 20:14)?

A.  You don't half have a vicious streak.  Once again, in God's design for mankind, the State has the responsibility for the judicial death penalty, not the family.  God's law does not allow people to put members of their own family to death.  You are thinking of Islam and Hinduism.  Oh, and Britain today.  When our Parliament passed the Homicide Act 1965 and the Abortion Act 1967, they took away the death penalty from the guilty, by the State, where it belongs, and placed it on the innocent, within the family, where it does not.  Macabre or what?

hope this answer your post jlaw.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2016 at 03:09 AM by dpogs »

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #304 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 08:33 AM »
Bro wag nyo na iquote yan.  Paulit ulit eh
ninjababez online ..

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #305 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 08:47 AM »
Bro wag nyo na iquote yan.  Paulit ulit eh

ginawa ko na sir... pero napagsabihan akong "idiot" :):):)
mahirap na... huwag daw truncated... baka mahusgahan pa tayo.... :):):)

Shut the f up, idiot, as Jessica Zafra would say. You truncated the post to serve your sinister purpose.

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #306 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 09:35 AM »
Contrary to what LGBT community is claiming that they are progress or next in evolution.

LGBT is not new, bible has records of what happens when society allows and approves them. Just like in the days of Noah and the days of Lot, it only ends in destruction.  There are historical records as well like in the Roman empire.

I guess that's one of the reason why I was sent on a mission here in NZ. Same sex is allowed here so people really need to hear the gospel.  We have delivered some here from homosexuality. There are cases where it is influenced by a demon and some by the society.

Sana I will meet KW dito at nang ma deliverance ....

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #307 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 09:41 AM »
ginawa ko na sir... pero napagsabihan akong "idiot" :):):)
mahirap na... huwag daw truncated... baka mahusgahan pa tayo.... :):):)

Ang DIMWIT ba is IDIOT din?

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #308 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:06 AM »
Contrary to what LGBT community is claiming that they are progress or next in evolution.

LGBT is not new, bible has records of what happens when society allows and approves them. Just like in the days of Noah and the days of Lot, it only ends in destruction.  There are historical records as well like in the Roman empire.

I guess that's one of the reason why I was sent on a mission here in NZ. Same sex is allowed here so people really need to hear the gospel.  We have delivered some here from homosexuality. There are cases where it is influenced by a demon and some by the society.

Sana I will meet KW dito at nang ma deliverance ....

savior!
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #309 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:14 AM »
Wow ;D

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #310 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM »
savior!

Hey, its not like that.

Actually, when I was a child I was effeminate. And I got friends who are gay since elementary and even til college. They try to influence but still it's my choice so it didnt happen.  Some of my gay friends also manage to become straight as they have been delivered thru the scriptures. And now serving in the church as well as having own family.

That has been part of my ministry even when I was in Singapore. To counsel LGBT and some open their minds to receive Jesus as their savior and indeed they got set free from their situations.

And from my experience, LGBT are influenced either by a demon or its environment/society or even both. As such it can only be set free by discipleship and deliverance.

Thru deliverance, it has always been the combined spirit of lust & spirit of homosexuality residing in the person. In the study demonology, they say the principality behind is called by the name of Asmodeus.

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #311 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:37 AM »
I just want to think youre that bro. Savior of soul in the wilderness. Keep it up!
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 512
« Reply #312 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:38 AM »

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #313 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 11:55 AM »
Actually...

oh... tama naman... man and woman...

kanina ko pa hinahanap pero wala talaga akong makitang (man and man) or (woman and woman) diyan sa illustration mo :):):)

pa double check nga kung may sinasabi ang bible sa ganito (baka kasi di ko lang napansin sa illustration mo):

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: Feb 23, 2016 at 06:01 PM »

Hello Klaus. Would you want me to explain to you further re this picture?

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #315 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 10:19 AM »
Maybe if male and male and girl and girl, no need for rules in the bible.

Offline Jolam1431

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #316 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 12:04 PM »
but the bible is just written by man... soo....

Just bumped into this trade.

No offense meant, but who would you think would write the bible? The monkeys? Of course its man but under the inspiration God.

2 Peter 1:21 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, 21for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

2 Timothy 3:16New International Version (NIV)

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Would you be able to understand if God would not use a human agent to get His message across. Imagine God who created the whole universe in His infinite wisdom would talk to a fallen man it would be like you talking to an ant.

The bible has been around for thousand of years, it change millions of lives including mine and that of my two brothers as well, by claiming and believing God's promises as contained in the bible, it change our lives for the better, freed us from drug and porn addiction, totally healed my wife from aneurysm (that was five years ago).

Countless people tried to destroy and discredit the bible, communist Russia and China, Islam the list goes on and on but it continue to survive, why? Because it is really God's word.

Through out the ages, thousands of Christians have sacrificed their lives, faced torture, beheadings, crucifixion and any unimaginable painful excruciating death just because of their faith in the God of the Bible. Why because it is really the truth and no amount of torture or death could make them deny their faith.

Now who would I believe? the bashers of the Bible who would not even sacrifice their lives for their belief that there is no God? Or the God of the Bible who gave us a new chance in life and a second life to my wife? 

Now if you will not believe in the bible its your personal choice, but I hope and pray that one day, the truth will also set you free. 

God loves you and you are not an accident or a result of a random chance my friend. God bless and peace to everyone.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 12:40 PM »
Tama.  Kung unggoy ang babasa, unggoy din dapat ang susulat.  Kung tao ang babasa, tao rin dapat ang susulat.

Sa akin naman, simple lang ang sagot ko sa ganyan.  Kung ayaw maniwala sa bible, e di wag.  Wala namang pilitan yan e.

That is why Jesus said: "If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead." (Lk. 16: 31)
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016 at 12:41 PM by barrister »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #319 on: Jun 27, 2016 at 01:17 PM »

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #320 on: Jun 27, 2016 at 07:33 PM »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #321 on: Sep 23, 2016 at 02:52 PM »

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #322 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 02:50 AM »
anong human rights ang ipinagkakait ng Pilipinas (o ng Roman Catholics in general) sa mga LGBT? meron ba?
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2016 at 02:54 AM by dpogs »

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #323 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 07:57 AM »
Well, the anti-discrimination bill still hasn't passed.

And of course, the right to marry and have a family and have that be legally recognized hasn't passed yet either.

Both are being blocked on religious grounds.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #324 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 08:06 AM »

And of course, the right to marry and have a family and have that be legally recognized hasn't passed yet either.

You have the right to marry. May sinasabi ba ang batas na pinagbawalan kang magpakasal? May sinasabi ba ang batas na bawala kang magkaroon ng family of your own?

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #325 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 08:57 AM »
Gay people are not allowed to marry the people they love, which is USUALLY a person of the same sex.

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #326 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 09:36 AM »

Not really on religious grounds.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #327 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 09:42 AM »
Gay people are not allowed to marry the people they love, which is USUALLY a person of the same sex.

Diyan tayo hindi magkakasundo :)

Just because the law doesn't allow us to marry "the love of our life" it doesn't mean that they don't have the rights to marry.

For example:
1. Si Juan Dela Cruz gustong pakasalan (marry) ang kanyang Nanay (the love of his life) but our law doesn't allow it, ibig ba sabihin noon pinagkaitan siya ng kanyang karapatang makapag-asawa?

2. Si Pedro Gil Puyat gustong pakasalan (marry) ang asawa ng kanyang kapitbahay (the love of his life) but our law doesn't allow it, ibig ba sabihin noon pinagkaitan siya ng kanyang karapatang makapag-asawa?
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2016 at 09:46 AM by dpogs »

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #328 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 11:12 AM »
Madami sa pinoydvd mahal na mahal nila mga gears nila kabilang na ako doon. :D :D :D

Offline Klaus Weasley

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #329 on: Sep 24, 2016 at 12:08 PM »
Diyan tayo hindi magkakasundo :)

Just because the law doesn't allow us to marry "the love of our life" it doesn't mean that they don't have the rights to marry.

For example:
1. Si Juan Dela Cruz gustong pakasalan (marry) ang kanyang Nanay (the love of his life) but our law doesn't allow it, ibig ba sabihin noon pinagkaitan siya ng kanyang karapatang makapag-asawa?

2. Si Pedro Gil Puyat gustong pakasalan (marry) ang asawa ng kanyang kapitbahay (the love of his life) but our law doesn't allow it, ibig ba sabihin noon pinagkaitan siya ng kanyang karapatang makapag-asawa?

*sighs*

I don't wanna argue with you about this again. We've already gone through this.