Author Topic: LBC Shipping Cart  (Read 64961 times)

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: LBC Shipping Cart
« Reply #210 on: Jun 21, 2020 at 08:22 PM »
Thanks for the replies sir. As of today's memo, they are processing packages received on June 5. Tindi nang backlog nila...

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Offline radiohead

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #211 on: Jun 24, 2020 at 09:09 AM »
Is Shipping Cart still reliable? Ok lang naman ma delay, as long as the item gets here. I usually use johnny air and would like to try shipping cart since mas ok yung tracking nila (if what’s stated on their website is true).

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #212 on: Jun 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM »
Is Shipping Cart still reliable? Ok lang naman ma delay, as long as the item gets here. I usually use johnny air and would like to try shipping cart since mas ok yung tracking nila (if what’s stated on their website is true).

Been using them for a while now. Very reliable. Yes may delays recently specifically sa US shipments but understandable. Communication is easy also. Very responsive sila.

Offline egzbuen

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #213 on: Jun 25, 2020 at 11:03 AM »
Up to how much value of the item can be sent to Manila through them?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #214 on: Jun 25, 2020 at 11:13 AM »
Up to how much value of the item can be sent to Manila through them?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Not sure about the value. I only ship mostly sneakers and Blu rays. Pero based on their FAQs. Items are insured for free with values up to $500 (as declared). Anything over $500, may 4% on the value exceeding $500.

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #215 on: Jun 25, 2020 at 11:36 AM »
My items were finally uploaded to my account after 11 business days (upon receipt of item at warehouse).  I immediately paid and gave instructions to ship out.  Sana mabilis nang onti ang pag package and send out...

Offline radiohead

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #216 on: Jun 25, 2020 at 12:39 PM »
Been using them for a while now. Very reliable. Yes may delays recently specifically sa US shipments but understandable. Communication is easy also. Very responsive sila.

Thanks sir. dami kasing horror stories. Good to know that they're still reliable.

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #217 on: Jun 26, 2020 at 11:14 AM »
Thanks sir. dami kasing horror stories. Good to know that they're still reliable.

Yeah.. no issues so far. Had a major issue with JAC a while back so I stopped using them. Been using SC 100% now.

Offline Arulco

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 688
« Reply #218 on: Jun 26, 2020 at 01:29 PM »
Pag dating sa deliveries, reliable naman sa akin ang Shippingcart. Expect delays pag peak season at ngayon na may COVID-19 pandemic.

Sa latest shipment ko, may isang item na ginawa nilang special handling kaya mas mahal ang shipping pero na misinterpret lang nila yung nakalagay na sa label. Nag send ako ng email sa CS nila last week para tanggalin yung special handling tag. Hanggang ngayon wala pa rin reply. Usually may reply sila within 24-48 hours.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #219 on: Jun 26, 2020 at 05:48 PM »
Yeah.. no issues so far. Had a major issue with JAC a while back so I stopped using them. Been using SC 100% now.

What was the issue with JAC?
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #220 on: Jun 27, 2020 at 07:28 PM »
What was the issue with JAC?

- Ordered Yeezy 350s from Yeezy Supply shipped to JAC
- Package arrived in Philippines and when I opened it, Nike women's sandals laman
- Reported it right away to JAC seeking for help in investigating what happened. I also reported it to adidas USA which runs Yeezy Supply.
- JAC response was very defensive right away stating they will investigate but already front loading a litany of excuses for themselves:
   1. They've always had issues with DHL FedEx - the US domestic shipper of YS
   2. The tape used to reseal the package was of a different width that they use at their offices (???)
   3. It will be very difficult to check their CCTVs
   4. The pilferage/switch could have happened anywhere during the shipment
- My points were:
   1. Their own documents showed that they acknowledged receiving a package of the exact same weight that was indicated by Yeezy Supply DHL FedEx docs - the Nike sandals were not even 1/2 the weight on their documents - they explained this by saying DHL FedExgave the actual weight but theirs is "volumetric weight" although their documents just stated "weight" - and what a coincidence that the weight DHL had matched their "volumetric weight"
   2. My payment to them was also based on the weight they declared which again matched the DHL stated weight
   3. If it is true that they ALWAYS had issues with DHL FedExUS, then why no additional due diligence on their part when receiving DHL FedEx packages?

I was really just looking for some assistance from them to hopefully resolve the issue. I understood that the switch could have indeed happened at any point in the chain of custody. However, from the onset, I felt there was no willingness to help at all. They just ghosted me after a few days, not replying to emails or messages or phone calls. I had been an active user of JAC for several years up to that point. They were good, but if an issue comes up, don't expect anything from them.

I posted my experience with JAC on a my FB sneaker groups and I got messaged by a handful of other members who had a similar if not the exact experience with them. None of them were also resolved. There was one member whose issue got addressed, but only after several months and after the guy - according to him - lawyered up.

This happened around October last year

EDIT: Checked my emails and correction, US shipper was FedEx not DHL

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020 at 08:28 PM by jeckjeck »

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #221 on: Jun 27, 2020 at 07:46 PM »
May issue now with SC US... their address is being rejected by some sites like adidas US... so when you enter the zipcode 94545 - may message that the post code is restricted

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #222 on: Jun 28, 2020 at 01:03 PM »
- Ordered Yeezy 350s from Yeezy Supply shipped to JAC
- Package arrived in Philippines and when I opened it, Nike women's sandals laman
- Reported it right away to JAC seeking for help in investigating what happened. I also reported it to adidas USA which runs Yeezy Supply.
- JAC response was very defensive right away stating they will investigate but already front loading a litany of excuses for themselves:
   1. They've always had issues with DHL FedEx - the US domestic shipper of YS
   2. The tape used to reseal the package was of a different width that they use at their offices ( ??? )
   3. It will be very difficult to check their CCTVs
   4. The pilferage/switch could have happened anywhere during the shipment
- My points were:
   1. Their own documents showed that they acknowledged receiving a package of the exact same weight that was indicated by Yeezy Supply DHL FedEx docs - the Nike sandals were not even 1/2 the weight on their documents - they explained this by saying DHL FedExgave the actual weight but theirs is "volumetric weight" although their documents just stated "weight" - and what a coincidence that the weight DHL had matched their "volumetric weight"
   2. My payment to them was also based on the weight they declared which again matched the DHL stated weight
   3. If it is true that they ALWAYS had issues with DHL FedExUS, then why no additional due diligence on their part when receiving DHL FedEx packages?

I was really just looking for some assistance from them to hopefully resolve the issue. I understood that the switch could have indeed happened at any point in the chain of custody. However, from the onset, I felt there was no willingness to help at all. They just ghosted me after a few days, not replying to emails or messages or phone calls. I had been an active user of JAC for several years up to that point. They were good, but if an issue comes up, don't expect anything from them.

I posted my experience with JAC on a my FB sneaker groups and I got messaged by a handful of other members who had a similar if not the exact experience with them. None of them were also resolved. There was one member whose issue got addressed, but only after several months and after the guy - according to him - lawyered up.

This happened around October last year

EDIT: Checked my emails and correction, US shipper was FedEx not DHL
Wow sorry to hear about this. I also use JAC but I've been using Amazon direct more often and I also have a friend with his own sea freight shipping business for large items.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline rscb

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #223 on: Jun 28, 2020 at 02:25 PM »
SC is top-notch, shipped almost 300 shipments and never had any lost items or delays. Recently though there is a 5-10 day delay in reflecting items in US. I use SC UK if I need to get 220v appliances. Insurance is $500 free, after with additional cost. Highest value I sent is $6,000 and no issues.

Recently, I’ve started using Kango for high priced items since US tax free.

Offline radiohead

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 09:04 AM »
What do you do if there’s a wrong item uploaded to your cart? I don’t have FB so I cant contact them via messenger. I sent shipping cart customer care 3 emails already but they haven’t responded. I can just ignore the item and leave it in my cart, then just ship the stuff that I really ordered. But kawawa naman yung tunay na nag order nung misplaced item.

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #225 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 10:50 AM »
My items were finally uploaded to my account after 11 business days (upon receipt of item at warehouse).  I immediately paid and gave instructions to ship out.  Sana mabilis nang onti ang pag package and send out...
ETA nang items ko was yesterday. Until now "Preparing for Shipment" ang status. Sobrang sama nang service nila now. Nakaka rami na rin ako na emails sa kanila. They gave me a 20% off coupon for my next shipment daw. Pero di pa rin resolved ang current issue.

Offline radiohead

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #226 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 12:09 PM »
ETA nang items ko was yesterday. Until now "Preparing for Shipment" ang status. Sobrang sama nang service nila now. Nakaka rami na rin ako na emails sa kanila. They gave me a 20% off coupon for my next shipment daw. Pero di pa rin resolved ang current issue.

Mukhang all of the courier companies are going through the same problems/delays. Johnny Air medjo mabagal din nowadays.

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #227 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 12:15 PM »

Mukhang all of the courier companies are going through the same problems/delays. Johnny Air medjo mabagal din nowadays.

Sea Cargo timelines are not impacted as much. I'm still getting ~6-8 week delivery from departure in US til delivery to my PH address.

Offline Arulco

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 03:23 PM »

We're on the same boat. Aanhin ko yung voucher nila eh hindi na ako magpapaship sa kanila.

Hindi nga nila ni minsan sinagot yung mga email ko beyond yung automated acknowledgement response.

Nag message din ako doon sa FB page nila. Escalate daw nila sa warehouse team. Ilang araw na rin wala man lang update.

Next time, direct shipping nalang ako kung Amazon. Dumarating naman within 1-2 weeks tops.

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #229 on: Jul 15, 2020 at 04:12 PM »
Ung akin, since June 26 receipt according to DHL, hanggang ngayon wala pa rin sa cart.

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #230 on: Jul 17, 2020 at 02:12 PM »

nag email ulit ako last Wednesday, copying DTI.  Ngayon I just received the update na "On Its Way" na ang status.  Pero di pa rin nila ni-update ang ETA, July 14 pa rin nakalagay.

Offline Arulco

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #231 on: Jul 17, 2020 at 04:09 PM »
nag email ulit ako last Wednesday, copying DTI.  Ngayon I just received the update na "On Its Way" na ang status.  Pero di pa rin nila ni-update ang ETA, July 14 pa rin nakalagay.

Sabay ata yung packages natin. Ganun din sa akin. Kanina lang, nag update na "on it's way". July 14 din ang ETA at paid on June 23 yung sa akin.

Before this, naisip ko na rin ireport sila sa DTI. Hindi na kasi nila talagang sinasagot yung mga email at FB messages ko. Mas inuuna pa nila  sa atin yung mga later nagbayad.
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2020 at 04:17 PM by Mr. Bungle »

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #232 on: Jul 18, 2020 at 01:57 PM »
What do you do if there’s a wrong item uploaded to your cart? I don’t have FB so I cant contact them via messenger. I sent shipping cart customer care 3 emails already but they haven’t responded. I can just ignore the item and leave it in my cart, then just ship the stuff that I really ordered. But kawawa naman yung tunay na nag order nung misplaced item.

This is what happened to me. Shippingcart finally put the package in my cart just yesterday after waiting 3 weeks. Apparently my seller didn't put the account number and they had to "choose" which one (multiple same names) to give the package to. Helpdesk was useless and they kept telling me of the delays due to Covid until they finally asked for my invoice and transferred the ticket to warehouse. They said the one who "got" the package didn't provide feedback that it was the wrong item... Probably was just like you who sent emails but helpdesk didn't bother checking out.

We wouldn't happen to have the same name right? haha

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #233 on: Jul 21, 2020 at 11:13 AM »

Finally received my package, just now.  7 calendar days after original ETA date.  Such a stressfully 1 month wait.

Offline Arulco

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #234 on: Jul 21, 2020 at 03:42 PM »
My Shippingcart box arrived. Finally.

I'm going to avoid SC for now and will be trying out other alternatives. Not happy with this last experience. At least it seems like the items all arrived safely, so credit to them for that.

Offline radiohead

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #235 on: Jul 23, 2020 at 03:12 PM »
After 3 emails Shipping Cart Finally took out the wrong item in my cart. Hopefully the rightful owner gets the item soon.

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #236 on: Jul 24, 2020 at 05:04 PM »
Stop receipt daw sila from Aug 1-14.

Offline paolorenzo

• DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #237 on: Jul 24, 2020 at 05:25 PM »
Stop receipt daw sila from Aug 1-14.
ShippingCart US Advisory

Item acceptance in our US warehouse will be suspended from August 1 to 14, 2020.

Click here for more information: bit.ly/3fWKHnC

Offline Arulco

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #238 on: Jul 24, 2020 at 09:51 PM »
They should have done this months ago to catch up on their backlog. Pa-promo-promo pa sila, hindi naman pala kaya ng capacity.

Offline bogart.2006

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1869
« Reply #239 on: Jul 26, 2020 at 06:52 AM »
I was lucky, I bought items early on during the lockdown and it took a month before they got delivered. Majority of the time was waiting for the items to show up in your cart. After that, took about 5 days before they finally arrived.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk