Author Topic: Media Player to be used as a sound source  (Read 5713 times)

Offline jeff29jeff2002

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 77
Re: Media Player to be used as a sound source
« Reply #30 on: Sep 24, 2015 at 02:27 PM »
Gusto lang daw ni TS mapatunog sa mini compo ang media player nya. Gusto nyo pa yata pabilihin ng PC/laptop at DAC.  >:D

You've got me loud and clear sir.... Anyway thanks for the inputs.

Last night, I have closed also the option of using the RCA output because the sound and video was also far more inferior compared to the HDMI output.
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a DIY project.”

Offline junji

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #31 on: Sep 24, 2015 at 04:11 PM »
Hehe at least you have the options na when you want to upgrade. I think for an audio, it isbeeter to use rca talaga than hdmi imo.

Offline jeff29jeff2002

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #32 on: Sep 24, 2015 at 04:42 PM »
Hehe at least you have the options na when you want to upgrade. I think for an audio, it isbeeter to use rca talaga than hdmi imo.

I think depende rin sa Conversion capability ng gadgets natin sir....in my old set-up, much better ang audio if from my DVD player I get the Digital audio and my receiver does the conversion ...compared if I get the RCA audio out and takes into my receiver thru RCA IN ( conversion is done by the DVD player ).

I think this is the fun of our hobby...exploring our gadgets capability to meet our wants...
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a DIY project.”

Offline junji

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #33 on: Sep 24, 2015 at 04:53 PM »
I agree. The reason kaya tayo nagpapalit ng mga gears kasi may hinahanap yung tenga natin. Not necessarily by upgrading but only by changing gears which sometimes in the same price range. Pag nag match, ayos!

Offline AppleMan

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #34 on: Sep 24, 2015 at 10:09 PM »
sa dac kasi brad pananaw ko dapat imatch sa speaker and amplifier hindi sa source.  Ung system ko kasi dati eh warm sounding so gusto ko lagyan ng konting "angas", hence, I need a neutral-bright, slight forward sounding and detailed or a bit clinical sounding dac kaya ginamitan ko ng Cambridge.  Depende sa system mo yan, if your system is quite bright and you want to tame it a bit, ok din ung Teac UD-H01.  If you want to add a somehow tubey midrange, gamitan mo nang musical fidelity v90 para creamy ung midrange.

Pananaw ko kasi eh walang pangit na gamit.  Asa pagluluto yan.  Matching gears is very important, at the end of the day you will hear the system as a whole, hindi per piece.

Many thanks sa TIP... :)
KEF Q100
NAD C326BEE