Author Topic: Would you trust Ratings.com?  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Armz316

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 37
Would you trust Ratings.com?
« on: Jan 07, 2017 at 04:58 PM »

Just want to find out what you guys think before investing your hard earned money for a new HT system.  Just my two cents worth,  I don't just check one reviewer but the majority of them have different opinions.  I remember when Sony Bravia HX800 3D tv came out and they said it won't last for long because of some issues.  By the way,  my tv works great now at 2017. I take opinions from users who have bought the tv then that's the time to jump in on the band wagon. I'm happy for other members here as well who have enjoyed upgrading their old tv to a 4K tv be it Samsung,  LG, Hisense etc. A Big Thank You to PDVD. Because of this awesome site I won't be able to have my own ht system. I'm still currently learning from every member of PDVD. I'm no expert you guys.  :-) Peace everyone! P.S. To the one asking if I have my 4K Sony tv. It didn't materialize.  ( by the way,  I can't remember where I read about some one asking me about the performance of the Sony 4K tv.) Because I went back to my previous hobby that is playing the drums again.  I bought myself a 5 piece acoustic drum kit.   :-)