Author Topic: The "Seinfeld" Thread  (Read 9132 times)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: CHEERS & SEINFELD: American Comedy Classics
« Reply #60 on: Mar 06, 2006 at 11:46 PM »
...and Kramer enters the room like normal people do.

And is named "Kessler"!  8)
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline JdelaCruz

• Collector
  • Bayan ni Juan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: Mar 29, 2006 at 11:57 PM »
I don't know which season the StarWorld run has reached, but the shows they got on now are really funny. 

Last night it was George's male masseuse episode.  "I think it moved."  ;D ;D ;D 

There's no better time to jump in folks.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2006 at 12:10 AM by JdelaCruz »

Offline JdelaCruz

• Collector
  • Bayan ni Juan
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Apr 21, 2006 at 07:40 AM »
Last week Elaine started with her pushing ("No way you didn't!"), Newman was on ("Hello... Jerry") and the Pez dispenser took center stage ("That laugh! You!").  This week was the Keith Hernandez / Magic Loogie episode. 

I think the Ugly Baby is coming up soon.

I'm too lazy to look up which season this is but I'd hate to miss Master of My Domain ("The Contest" ep) so I'm just keeping an eye out.  Any you guys watching?

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Apr 21, 2006 at 06:18 PM »
If you're with Keith Hernandez ("The Boyfriend"), then that's the latter part of Season 3. "The Contest" is middle of Season 4, so... in about 2 weeks or so?

I did a Seinfeld DVD marathon over the Holy Week, so they're quite fresh in my mind.  ::)

Offline JdelaCruz

• Collector
  • Bayan ni Juan
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2006 at 01:08 AM »
Missed "The Contest."  I fell asleep.  The TV was on though.  When I woke up it was that My Wife and Kids crap.

Tonight was the "Not that there's anything wrong with that" ep.  Still funny after all these years.  "I'm outed! I wasn't even in!"

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
Re: The "Seinfeld" Thread
« Reply #65 on: Mar 06, 2009 at 10:41 PM »
YES!!!

Sweet fancy Moses! The cast of Seinfeld will reunite on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The central quartet of the blockbuster NBC sitcom — Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander — has signed on for a multi-episode arc on the HBO show, according to Entertainment Weekly.

To connect the dots, Curb star Larry David was a co-creator and executive producer of Seinfeld. Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus and Alexander have all previously made individual appearances on Curb, but this will mark the first time the quartet has appeared together on television since Seinfeld went off the air in 1998.

There's still no word from HBO on when the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm will air, but a source tells me that fall 2009 is a safe bet.

Hootchie Mama!!!

Offline Ikiru

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #66 on: Mar 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM »
YES!!!

Sweet fancy Moses! The cast of Seinfeld will reunite on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The central quartet of the blockbuster NBC sitcom — Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander — has signed on for a multi-episode arc on the HBO show, according to Entertainment Weekly.

To connect the dots, Curb star Larry David was a co-creator and executive producer of Seinfeld. Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus and Alexander have all previously made individual appearances on Curb, but this will mark the first time the quartet has appeared together on television since Seinfeld went off the air in 1998.

There's still no word from HBO on when the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm will air, but a source tells me that fall 2009 is a safe bet.

Hootchie Mama!!!

Giddy-up!!!

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #67 on: Dec 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM »
‘B.S. Report’: Larry David on the Future of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ and the ‘Seinfeld’ Finale

Larry David joins Bill Simmons to discuss Fish in the Dark, the new play he wrote and is performing in, his feelings about the critics of the Seinfeld finale, the chances there will be another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and much more.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: Dec 17, 2014 at 11:44 AM »
That interview was pretty good.

Pretty... pretty... pretty good.

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #69 on: Jul 10, 2015 at 12:41 AM »
Recently started watching this. Great characters except for George. Man I hate him. He's a horrible person and always only thinks about himself. And he's also very whiny.