Author Topic: Zappiti One 4K HDR -- new SE 4K HDR version came up  (Read 4644 times)

Offline mhacman

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 129
Re: Zappiti One 4K HDR -- new SE 4K HDR version came up
« Reply #30 on: Jul 03, 2020 at 11:10 AM »
thanks for the update, sir @ABC...

was planning to visit GB5 na nga sana since GCQ na dito sa NCR -- eh wala naman na pala.  good thing you messaged them ahead  ^-^

Offline ABCmotorparts

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 630
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR
« Reply #31 on: Sep 22, 2020 at 04:42 AM »
Just to give a brief update:

Player is simply amazing, haven’t experience any crash or any unneccessary boot ups.
Connection via MOCA adaptor is stable making the file transfer quite convenient.
I was using a 14TB WD My Book (external), most of my files are 2160P, Atmos Audio Track and Remuxes.

For some odd reason, external drives are ALOT cheaper here, my 14TB was just $250 when I got it, while an internal 8TB is at $230, I have an extra external 8TB WD My Book, so I decided to take it out of its housing, thanks to YouTube for that.

Once I formatted the 8TB, plugged it in via the internal drive bay of the Zappiti, it was automaticlly detected and was ready for use. Its that simple,..

This is just an amazing player, the video and audio quality is stunning,...

Offline mhacman

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Sep 30, 2020 at 10:51 PM »
 nice one..  ;)

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2378
« Reply #33 on: Oct 03, 2020 at 08:44 AM »
Hmmm...amazon have it for 350usd..isip isip..tempting hehe

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Oct 03, 2020 at 12:24 PM »
Sir Abc, question lang. Do you plug the hdmi straight to your tv or you plug it to your 4k receiver and pass thru it. I like this model because it has 2 hdmi's, puede one for audio.

I have naman 4k receiver but im thinking if pass thru the receiver the picture quality won't be that great? Dapat straight to tv?

Thanks

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Oct 04, 2020 at 08:07 AM »
Sir Abc, question lang. Do you plug the hdmi straight to your tv or you plug it to your 4k receiver and pass thru it. I like this model because it has 2 hdmi's, puede one for audio.

I have naman 4k receiver but im thinking if pass thru the receiver the picture quality won't be that great? Dapat straight to tv?

Thanks

Mine is plugged in sa receiver, passthrough sya,..
Honestly speaking, for $350, its all worth it, sa dali nyang gamitin, sa bilis ng response,
sa quality ng Audio and Video, napaka-sulit nya, took me so many years para makahanap ng
pamalit sa WD TV, I knew I posted here before na nasubukan ko halos majority ng Android base china boxes,
and lahat sila may problema, most often ay sa AV side pa ang problema, dropping audio tracks, hindi maiplay ang encoded track,
sa video naman, makikita mo na hindi kayang iplay ang 4K content at nasasamid sa laki ng size,
with this one, wala akong nakitang sabit kahit minan, and I'm hoping na hindi ito mabago sa mga future firmware updates.
Seems hindi sila madalas nagpapalit ng firmware, which is really a good thing lalo sa mga tao na katulad ko,
creature of habit, pag nasanay na, yun na...
Good luck, drop me a message kung may ibang questions ka pa,...

Cheers,..!

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 304
« Reply #36 on: Oct 04, 2020 at 08:38 AM »

Thanks

Basta sir 4k capable ang receive with 4k hdmi good to go na yan sir..

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: Dec 20, 2020 at 12:49 PM »
For both owners of zappiti and zidoos, worth ba to buy the zappiti? For movie watching lang ako, not into other apps. I just want a backup player. My zidoo x9s ata yan, still works like a charm.

Is there pq difference? Speed? Faster ba? In terms of menu scroll sa mga bd menu?
I want the Zappiti one se, pero wala na ata sa amazon. I only see the zappiti one at 299 dollars. Might just get this.

Thanks

Offline mhacman

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: Dec 28, 2020 at 12:09 AM »
^ I 1st came across Zappiti and got very interested from 4yrs ago... unfortunately i wasn't able to see and test one myself.  until I got the NVidia Shield 2017, I have totally forgotten of this media player...

but then our brother from the US early mid of this year was able to acquire one and has been sharing all but only great things about his Zappiti... so why not do test out and get one for yourself too...

searched about this recently and found out of its new application embedded "MagicPixel v2.5", it seems very interesting.  and Zappiti 4K now according to them, can play UHD BD-ISO and BDMV full menu support =D

https://www.zappiti.com/zappiti-mini-4k-hdr
https://www.zappiti.com/zappiti-one-4k-hdr
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2020 at 12:12 AM by mhacman »

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: Dec 28, 2020 at 12:04 PM »
^ I 1st came across Zappiti and got very interested from 4yrs ago... unfortunately i wasn't able to see and test one myself.  until I got the NVidia Shield 2017, I have totally forgotten of this media player...

but then our brother from the US early mid of this year was able to acquire one and has been sharing all but only great things about his Zappiti... so why not do test out and get one for yourself too...

searched about this recently and found out of its new application embedded "MagicPixel v2.5", it seems very interesting.  and Zappiti 4K now according to them, can play UHD BD-ISO and BDMV full menu support =D

https://www.zappiti.com/zappiti-mini-4k-hdr
https://www.zappiti.com/zappiti-one-4k-hdr

Hi sir, thank you very much. Yes, will order thru amazon of ever hehe..

Offline mhacman

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: Dec 30, 2020 at 03:29 AM »
Hi sir, thank you very much. Yes, will order thru amazon of ever hehe..

wow!  nice!  ^-^

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: Jan 15, 2021 at 05:15 AM »
Good Morning guys,

Just to give you an update, a couple of months ago, Zappiti released an update sa kanilang OS,
one small update na gustong gusto ko ay ang label na inilagay nila sa bawat movie title, Zappiti will automatically identify kung anong quality ang video file,
kaya kung 4K sya, automatic na magkakaruon ng 4K Ultra HD sa itaas ng folder nya, and if HD (either 720p or 1080p) MKV ang nakalagay sa itaas,
and some small updates sa menus and interface nya.

As for the BD menu, yes, posted a picture above ng BD menu nya, never encountered any problem sa launching ng mga BD menus...

I was planning on getting the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, I inquired directly sa Zappiti kung ano ang major difference and advantage nya over sa Zappiti One SE 4K HDR na gamit ko, Here's their response:

The processor is the same. But the picture and sound quality is really better on the Pro due to the power supply and the filter and high quality parts. The blacks are deeper with more details, the picture is sharper, the color grading is better especially in dark areas of the picture, the film grain looks more accurate and analog, and the digital audio is also much better.

For $1000, I'm still not convinced, kaya hindi pa ako kumuha just yet,...
The one drawback na kikita ko player na ito, is its reliant sa internet connection, if mabagal ang internet, mabagal ang identification ng files,
I know may offline mode, pero hindi ko pa nasubukan yun, but if you're internet connection is quite reliable,
wala kang magiging problema sa player na ito,...

Cheers,..!

[/url]

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: Jan 15, 2021 at 01:15 PM »
I was gonna get the zappiti one, but put it on hold at the moment. I decided first to buy the panasonic 4k u820 player.

Maybe will get the zappiti one next month.

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: Apr 01, 2021 at 11:36 PM »

Wife bought a nice surprise for me,..!
Am excited on how its gonna perform, will move the One SE to our bedroom,...

Offline mhacman

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: Apr 02, 2021 at 01:44 AM »
^ nice!  congratz with this Pro  ;D

Offline ABCmotorparts

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Zappiti PRO 4K HDR
« Reply #45 on: Apr 05, 2021 at 09:26 AM »

Wow,..! I am really impressed, the difference and improvement of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR over the One SE 4K HDR is quite noticeable,..! I came in expecting that I wouldn't see the difference, knowing that the SE was already good to my taste,
but this one was just WOW, the video is just FLAWLESS, colors and images are just STUNNING, motion is fluid, now I understand the price difference, from $350 on the SE to a $1000 on the PRO, the improvement in processing power via the upgraded high end power supply is noticeable. Access of movie titles are more quicker than the SE, in short, definitely a huge improvement from the SE....

The weight and size difference is huge, you can see and feel the quality of the player. The brushed aluminum finish of the front panel is really nice,...

I love it,..!
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2021 at 12:50 PM by ABCmotorparts »

Offline nato

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #46 on: Oct 05, 2022 at 12:38 PM »

Wow,..! I am really impressed, the difference and improvement of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR over the One SE 4K HDR is quite noticeable,..! I came in expecting that I wouldn't see the difference, knowing that the SE was already good to my taste,
but this one was just WOW, the video is just FLAWLESS, colors and images are just STUNNING, motion is fluid, now I understand the price difference, from $350 on the SE to a $1000 on the PRO, the improvement in processing power via the upgraded high end power supply is noticeable. Access of movie titles are more quicker than the SE, in short, definitely a huge improvement from the SE....

The weight and size difference is huge, you can see and feel the quality of the player. The brushed aluminum finish of the front panel is really nice,...

I love it,..!

very nice sir, musta na performance today sir? hindi ba yan mapili sa external hdd? salamat!

Offline GIJoe

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 284
« Reply #47 on: Oct 05, 2022 at 12:53 PM »
Mukhang maganda ito nice one.

Offline GIJoe

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 284
« Reply #48 on: Nov 01, 2022 at 10:43 AM »

I love it,..!
Have you tried playing 4k ISO or 4k BD folder kumusta naman yung iba kasi di naman nag fudunction talaga yung bluray menu. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk