DVD Forum > Online Shopping

Shopee.ph

(1/83) > >>

paolorenzo:
Tried using Shopee.ph last week, and first transaction went sour.  Looks like it'll be my first and last transaction with Shopee.

Seller is PhShop.ph, and item I purchased is the "X96 Quad Core TV BOX 2G+16G KODI XBMC 4K Smart HD Android 6.0 WIFI AU Plug AH242".  If you compare the text of my purchased item, the ad has now been modified to show 1G+16G (I don't think this configuration even exists).

Before buying, I reached out to seller to ask for shipping timelines, they estimated ~4 days to ship after purchase.  A week passed, and they then tell me to request for a refund because they cannot ship.  After that, I noticed that the item description has been updated to show 1G+16G.  Medyo engot din, kasi dapat siguro 1G+8G ang tamang description.

Hassle pa the payment/refund system of Shopee.  Dapat parang Lazada na puwede Paypal and Credit Card.  Will wait if Shopee penalizes the seller.  If not, then I will uninstall the app, and deactivate my account with them.

yapoy86:
Kaya minsan hirap mag try sa iba... yan ang na establish ni lazada nung una pa.. very responsive at talagang todo sa discount vouchers.. up to now consistent si lazada..

Bought an electronic earmuff sa lazada.. seller is galleon.. hindi na deliver.. lazada apologized and gave a 200 discount voucher!  Refund is also easy.. store credits na lang..

flashDB:
I always save a screenshot/PDF/HTML of the item I'm purchasing para pag ka lokohan may evidence - includes lazada for that matter.

My item was delivered naman but their system and customer service sucks. Post ko dito pag nasa harap nako ng laptop

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mikeljo:
madami na ko nabili sa shopee so far mabilis ung delivery at ok ung mga items

sa BDO online ung payment kaya mas ok

check ko muna ung rating ng seller at ung item

frequenzy:
multiple purchases na rin ako sa shopee, napansin ko kasi may mga items na mas mura sa shopee vs lazada. gaya ng iphone cases, same seller at mas mura sa shopee.

COD ako lage, issue lang with shopee is sobrang tagal ng free shipping nila, most of the time over a week bago dumating yung item.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version