Author Topic: Shopee.ph  (Read 52259 times)

Offline RXV

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • DVD Guru
  • The difference is in the detailsssss...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Shopee.ph
« Reply #90 on: Dec 21, 2018 at 11:43 AM »
mabilis shipping ng shopee ngayon ah
ordered dec 10, dumating kahapon  ^-^

Nagiimprove na ng konti shipping time nila, but mas mabagal pa rin kesa Lazada ng konti, but at least improving.

As  of now, parang wala pa vouchers. Hula ko naghahanda sila for start of next year. Kung may 9.9 (sept.9), 10.10(oct.10), 11.11 (nov.11) at 12.12 (dec.12), malamang maglalabanan na naman sila ni Lazada sa 1.1    :D
FB: W Acoustics
Shopee: w_acoustics
IG: w_acoustics
OLX: wacoustics
VIBER / CONTACT: 0927-7904686

Offline Oloap

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #91 on: Dec 21, 2018 at 01:34 PM »
Ang husay ng Shopee. First time to order.

AND THE EFFING COURIER LOST MY ITEM.
(Do not use BLACK ARROW ever).

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1431
« Reply #92 on: Dec 21, 2018 at 01:51 PM »
^napupunta sa black hole! lol

I have 3 pending orders currently. nagkamali ako at nag order pa ako ngayong holiday. sana naman ma-deliver na nasa bahay kami

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Jan 15, 2019 at 08:13 AM »

so, i initiated a return last week and the seller did not respond. i got that yesterday. no instructions either on what to do with the item.

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Jan 15, 2019 at 10:06 AM »

so, i initiated a return last week and the seller did not respond. i got that yesterday. no instructions either on what to do with the item.

Sir,

Message the seller directly, and if they do not respond to your message within 1-2 days (give them the benefit of the doubt to respond),
then email Shopee directly at [email protected] para naka-"file" na for dispute.

Better to give pictures as evidence.

If they do not respond to Shopee's dispute claim, Shopee will refund the amount to you. Experience ko sa Shopee, mabilis naman sila magrefund compared to Lazada.

Buti na lang mababa lang yung total amount mo, pero sayang nga rin, fault naman ng seller.

That's why I refrain from ordering on sellers with ratings less than 4.5, marami pa ring unprofessional

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Jan 15, 2019 at 10:18 AM »
Sir,

Message the seller directly, and if they do not respond to your message within 1-2 days (give them the benefit of the doubt to respond),
then email Shopee directly at [email protected] para naka-"file" na for dispute.

Better to give pictures as evidence.

If they do not respond to Shopee's dispute claim, Shopee will refund the amount to you. Experience ko sa Shopee, mabilis naman sila magrefund compared to Lazada.

Buti na lang mababa lang yung total amount mo, pero sayang nga rin, fault naman ng seller.

That's why I refrain from ordering on sellers with ratings less than 4.5, marami pa ring unprofessional

thats what i did and the screen capture above is the result. wala din naging response si seller within the given time. i did not receive an email from Shopee either on what to do next.

reading through the return policy kasi, they will inform you to drop off the item at cebuana ata etc. etc..ito walang notification na ganun, just says amount will be refunded sa credit card ko after 3-7 working days.

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #96 on: Jan 15, 2019 at 11:47 AM »
Pag maliit lang na amount, hindi na nila pinapabalik. Mas malaki pa kasi ang cost sa return kaysa cost of item.

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Jan 15, 2019 at 11:54 AM »
mukhang ganun na nga same with small items i ordered with LZD before (wiper arm cap at ang mas panalo yung flip key!)

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Jan 16, 2019 at 12:43 AM »
thats what i did and the screen capture above is the result. wala din naging response si seller within the given time. i did not receive an email from Shopee either on what to do next.

reading through the return policy kasi, they will inform you to drop off the item at cebuana ata etc. etc..ito walang notification na ganun, just says amount will be refunded sa credit card ko after 3-7 working days.

If Shopee didn't email you, unahan mo na sila and indicate your order number, para naka-document na agad ang dispute. Kapag nahayaan mo kasi after a number of days, minsan automatic na iclose ng Shopee ang order tapos ibigay na sa seller yung money. Wala ka nang habol kung ganun. Tama si tigkal, usually kapag small amount, hindi na pinapabalik item. But there are sellers na nananadya na ipapabalik pa rin kahit na small amount, lalo na kung inis sayo 😉

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jan 18, 2019 at 09:26 AM »
related to the return/refund process, another item i ordered is being contested by the seller. received email and SMS from Shopee asking me to take a video showing that the item is not working and they are giving me just 24 hours to submit it. jeez. not even 48 hours!

Hi ********,

Our Dispute Resolution Team has looked into your case #8888888888 thoroughly and the result is:
FINAL NOTICE!
● Kindly provide a video showing the item is not working for us to include in our investigation.
● Please send the details at [email protected] within 24 hours.
● Kindly note that failure to provide the documents needed may result in cancellation of your request.

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #100 on: Jan 18, 2019 at 10:16 AM »
related to the return/refund process, another item i ordered is being contested by the seller. received email and SMS from Shopee asking me to take a video showing that the item is not working and they are giving me just 24 hours to submit it. jeez. not even 48 hours!

Hi ********,

Our Dispute Resolution Team has looked into your case #8888888888 thoroughly and the result is:
FINAL NOTICE!
● Kindly provide a video showing the item is not working for us to include in our investigation.
● Please send the details at [email protected] within 24 hours.
● Kindly note that failure to provide the documents needed may result in cancellation of your request.

arent they covered by dti terms and conditions? if yes, dapat pwede returns..  next case scenario. email mo shopee.. cc dti.

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Jan 18, 2019 at 10:25 AM »
^not sure about that. they do have their own return policy so baka yun talaga ang susundin. this by the way is for an item that is worth less than 300 pesos.

I think i'll continue pushing just to see how they will proceed with return requests especially for items that came from abroad. the seller even messages me asking me to withdraw my refund claim na daw.

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #102 on: Jan 18, 2019 at 03:26 PM »
ordered something din... barely above 500 and 2 items were missing worth 70pesos yata...
pmed seller.. told them may kulang.. and they said just to file for return and its ok they will just pay for it...

so filed a return request.. item missing.. hehe
nagulat naman ako... na oppose seller na hindi daw totoo.. hehe

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: Jan 29, 2019 at 08:48 AM »
so ngayon lang sila nag email ng result. took a good 10 days to process

Hi *********,

Our Dispute Resolution Team has looked into your case #888888888888888 thoroughly and the result is:
● Your request for a refund has been approved.
● We will process your refund within 24 hours.
● Kindly note that you will receive your refund via Shopee wallet.

item was purchased via CC payment btw. oh well, ok na din. No mention either of returning the item.

Offline rochie

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #104 on: Jan 29, 2019 at 10:48 AM »
so ngayon lang sila nag email ng result. took a good 10 days to process

item was purchased via CC payment btw. oh well, ok na din. No mention either of returning the item.

ako din may dispute dati kasi dumating yung items na inorder ko basag yung isa,although 4 inorder ko so meron pa din 3 na usable,nirefund sa akin total amount nung 4 items tapos wag ko na daw ibalik,mas malaki pa ata magagastos ng seller kung ibabalik ko pa kasi sila ata mag shoulder ng shipping charge lalo na nasa china yung seller.

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: Jan 30, 2019 at 08:54 AM »
Got an update that the amount will be refunded. CC reversal instead of store credits that they said the first time. still nothing regarding returning the item.

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #106 on: Feb 19, 2019 at 11:21 AM »
meron ulit less 300pesos pag cc mo metrobank, pnb, bdo
minimum 1500 purchase
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline azzileur

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #107 on: Feb 20, 2019 at 04:21 PM »
meron ulit less 300pesos pag cc mo metrobank, pnb, bdo
minimum 1500 purchase
kainis wala ako ng lahat na cc na yan!

Offline Arulco

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 688
« Reply #108 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:07 PM »
First negative experience ko sa Shopee:

Bumili ako ng aircon deflector accessory galing sa isang seller from China. Nireceive yung item ng employee namin pero nung nakita ko, hindi properly sealed yung box tapos walang kasamang screws kaya hindi ko maassemble. Nag file ako ng refund request sa shopee within the alloted time pero dapat daw makipag usap daw ako sa seller so nakipag chat ako at hiningi yung photographic evidence na pinadala ko naman. After that, wala na silang reply tapos nakatanggap na lang ako ng email na dinispute ng seller yung return/refund request ko.

Hayz. P500 lang naman. Charge to experience na lang. Ecommerce has a long way to go dito sa PH.

Update: Nag offer ngayon lang yung seller ng discount voucher. Tanggapin ko na. Not worth my time itong issue na ito.

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:09 PM »
isang free shipping voucher lang for march?

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:26 PM »
isang free shipping voucher lang for march?

Sir Anya, 4 dapat total yan. Style nila yan e, you have to CLAIM it, for the +3 free vouchers. Pa-hard-to-get pa haha.

Look for their free shipping banner, nandun yun

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:28 PM »
Sir Anya, 4 dapat total yan. Style nila yan e, you have to CLAIM it, for the +3 free vouchers. Pa-hard-to-get pa haha.

Look for their free shipping banner, nandun yun

thanks nakita ko na. 5 lahat, yung isa valid on march 3 lang

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:47 PM »

Bumili ako ng aircon deflector accessory galing sa isang seller from China. Nireceive yung item ng employee namin pero nung nakita ko, hindi properly sealed yung box tapos walang kasamang screws kaya hindi ko maassemble. Nag file ako ng refund request sa shopee within the alloted time pero dapat daw makipag usap daw ako sa seller so nakipag chat ako at hiningi yung photographic evidence na pinadala ko naman. After that, wala na silang reply tapos nakatanggap na lang ako ng email na dinispute ng seller yung return/refund request ko.

Hayz. P500 lang naman. Charge to experience na lang. Ecommerce has a long way to go dito sa PH.

Update: Nag offer ngayon lang yung seller ng discount voucher. Tanggapin ko na. Not worth my time itong issue na ito.

Hi Mr. Bungle,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I also experienced some of those "defective/wrong items" coming from China, sugal talaga actually e unless proven with many reviews/ratings na. That's why I only buy from reputable/highly-rated stores.

Based on my experience, this is what I do (I almost have a 100% refund rate, expert na ako)

If the item is defective, damaged, or wrong item upon receipt of package, I immediately take a photo of it (and bar code sticker if any) of the item and send a private message (with attached photo) immediately to the seller. And once they respond, I will kindly ask for a refund (be courteous, if not, they will get defensive). Most of them will accept your refund request naman immediately, especially the ones with high ratings (they don't want to tarnish their ratings).

In case they don't respond (within 1-3 days), or get defensive, or try to say an excuse, that's the time I press the return/refund button in the app and then email Shopee directly along with my complaint and picture evidence (dapat kita talaga ang damage/error). Yes it requires some effort/time in your part (lalo na kung matigas talaga ang seller), but usually Shopee in the end will force the seller to refund your money if they see that it's really not your fault.

Some sellers will try to offer you discount or say they will only return partial amount or require you to return the item. I always say NO and demand full refund since it is their fault naman. And I always say that I will not return the item (to the nearest Cebuana Lhullier branch yata), since the cost of petrol/gas will even be greater than the value of the product itself (Basta P500-less). So in the end, I almost always get full refund. Okay refunding system ni Shopee, mabilis sila magtransfer. Unlike sa Lazada, pahirapan minsan.

Please note that I do this not to take advantage, but only because it is my right as a buyer to get the right item that I paid for (I am very considerate to sellers who are very responsive and courteous).

I hope this helps for future purchases (and for other members).

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: Mar 02, 2019 at 12:50 PM »
thanks nakita ko na. 5 lahat, yung isa valid on march 3 lang

Ah yes oo, may event nga pala sila on 3.3 (March 3). Don't forget to claim your P100 off voucher (P1000 min purchase) found in their 3.3 banner

So better get your money ready hahaha. Gastos na naman :D

Offline oznola

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: Apr 10, 2019 at 08:59 PM »
Tip. Do not setup your Shopee wallet if you purchase via credit card. In the event na mag refund, they will credit it sa wallet instead of credit card charge reversal.

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #115 on: Apr 11, 2019 at 12:52 AM »

Bili ka na lang screws at To Suy. P1 each lang.

Bring your item to fit
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline wheelee

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Nobodies tomorrow is guaranteed
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #116 on: Apr 11, 2019 at 09:07 AM »
...kaya mas maigi may Video lagi ang unboxing  ;)

Offline CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #117 on: Apr 11, 2019 at 11:09 PM »
 >:D Inapply ko style ko sa lazada sa shopee using different mobile numbers to avail the new customer voucher, hehe nagkaroon ako strike parang sa youtube. Pag inulit ko daw terminate daw nila account. Haha. Warning lng po sa mga nagbabalak din.  :P

Offline RXV

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: Apr 16, 2019 at 10:32 AM »
Heads up to all Shopee users,

It seems that Shopee is slowly (and quietly) increasing their shipping rates.

Before, their "FREE SHIPPING VOUCHER" was capped at P100 discount off shipping rate. Then it became P80 cap.

Now, it is capped at P60 discount.

What does it mean? It means they are slowly increasing their shipping rates, and are slowly creeping into Lazada shipping rate territory.

Dating free shipping talaga, ngayon you pay around P40-60 even if with FREE SHIPPING VOUCHER applied.

I hope they don't mess this one up; one of the reasons why I rarely use Lazada App, because of the standard P50 shipping fee.

I can't blame them for trying to recuperate from higher fuel/logistics costs, but the FREE SHIPPING VOUCHER is a bit misleading.

But still, lesser evil pa rin siya than Lazada (with all that UP TO 90% OFF crap LOL)

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2019 at 09:14 AM »
bakit pag desktop isang free shipping voucher lang nalabas? pag mobile 6 ang nakikita ko