Author Topic: Shopee.ph  (Read 52249 times)

Offline CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: Shopee.ph
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2021 at 04:20 AM »
I was browsing the flash deal section and saw this nice cheap fhd tv. Then i read this post. It hit me in the feels. Makes you think twice before buying another sh*t you dont need.

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2021 at 09:56 AM »
Ok, din yun ameriman torque wrench same quality ng flyman, better check mo lang agad before you click on order received para may habol ka sa seller.  Get it from Buildmate, they will replace even after confirming order received.

nabili din ako dyan kay buildmate.. already have 3 torque wrenches... yung ameriman at flyman same lang.. taiwan made. gamit ko for torque setting of wheel nuts.. pag mga sensitive parts like sparkplug, or brake components, yung toptul torque wrench gamit ko..

meron na din ako pang bike naman.. hehe

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #272 on: Jun 02, 2021 at 09:22 AM »
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline alihug

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #273 on: Jun 02, 2021 at 08:38 PM »
paano po i activate shopee pay?

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #274 on: Jun 02, 2021 at 08:42 PM »

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #275 on: Jul 07, 2021 at 08:54 AM »
Enjoy P600 OFF at Shopee using your Metrobank credit card!

Shop using the Shopee mobile app and use the code: MBSHOPEE77

Valid for one-time use only with a minimum spend of P5,000.

Promo is valid on July 7, 2021 only.

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #276 on: Jul 07, 2021 at 08:55 AM »
Use your PNB Card at Shopee's 7.7 Sale to enjoy:

- 10% OFF for a minimum spend of P3,000 (Use promo code PNBSHOPEE77). Valid for PNB Mastercard Credit Cards only.

- Maximum of P100 OFF on shipping for a minimum spend of P1,000. (Claim your shipping voucher at the Mastercard promo landing page to avail.)

Promo is on 7/7/2021 only.

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #277 on: Aug 06, 2021 at 11:38 AM »
8.8 Mega Flash Sale is near!

Enjoy P600 OFF at Shopee using your Metrobank credit card.

Shop using the Shopee mobile app and use the code: MBSHOPEE88

Valid for one-time use only with a minimum spend of P5,000.

Promo is valid on August 8, 2021 only.

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: Aug 06, 2021 at 11:39 AM »
Use your PNB Card at Shopee's 8.8 Sale to enjoy:

10% OFF for a minimum spend of P3,000 (Use promo code PNBSHOPEE88). Valid for PNB Mastercard Credit Cards only.

Maximum of P55 OFF on shipping for a minimum spend of P1,000. (Claim your shipping voucher at https://shopee.ph/m/doubledouble-mastercard to avail.)

Promo is on 8/8/2021 only.

Offline azzileur

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #279 on: Aug 11, 2021 at 10:23 AM »
Yay for Wednesdays! Get a weekly 10% off at Shopee w/ your Citi credit card (promo code: CITIWED) for a min. spend of P1,500 & max. discount of P300. Valid for one-time use on Wednesdays 'til 11/10/21. T&C & exclusions apply: www.citibank.com.ph/shopeewed

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #280 on: Aug 19, 2021 at 01:07 PM »
endorser na pala ng shopee si jackie chan  >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TOyqCrT6b0

Online jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1225
« Reply #281 on: Sep 06, 2021 at 05:13 PM »
Metrobank Credit Card Promo

Prepare your carts for exciting 9.9 Sale promos at Shopee! Enjoy P600 OFF with your Metrobank credit card using code: MBSHOPEE99 via the Shopee app from Sept. 9-11, 2021! Valid for one-time use only with a min spend of P5,000. T&C apply.

Offline CMac

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #282 on: Oct 03, 2021 at 08:18 PM »
Most reviews be like:
"Sana magtagal"
"Di ko pa nasubukan..."
"Mukhang ok naman" (kase nga di pa nasubukan)

Offline CMac

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #283 on: Oct 03, 2021 at 08:25 PM »
I'm not so sure nowadays if the Spin is Win is bogus, but before I've won 2 straight spins @ 30 coins each.

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #284 on: Oct 09, 2021 at 12:04 AM »
Gear up for Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival!
Enjoy P400 OFF at Shopee using your Metrobank credit card.
Shop using the Shopee mobile app and use the code: MBSHOPEE10.
Valid for one-time use only with a minimum spend of P3,000.
Promo is valid on October 10, 2021 only. Learn more at: https://mbcpc.co/MBSHOPEE10

Offline Blackstar

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • DVD Guru
  • Generals gathered in their masses...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1545
« Reply #285 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 09:20 AM »
Has anyone experienced having their account limited by Shopee? Mine got limited and now I can't order anything. And to think I just turned platinum when they limited my account. When I inquired why my account was limited, here's what they have to say:

After a thorough review, your account has been suspended for abusing Shopee's Free Shipping promotions and enjoying voucher benefits, with multiple buyers within the same network, more than an individual should get. Note that these unusual activities are automatically detected & recorded by our system.

After a careful reconsideration, we regret to inform you that we will not be lifting the suspension anymore due to the severity of your offense.

With this, please take note of the following:

Your account along with the registered phone number and email address are permanently suspended.
You are no longer allowed to appeal for reinstatement.
This account may not be deleted.

From what I understand, they have limited my account as I have violated their Free Shipping promotions and enjoyed voucher benefits, with multiple buyers within the same network, more than an individual should get. How is this possible when all I did was use the available Free Shipping vouchers available to me? Shouldn't they be the one responsible to not let me use a voucher when I've already reached the limit? How am I supposed to know the limit? A customer is going to use vouchers available to him/her as the point is to save money. If he/she is still able to use a voucher, that indicates he/she is still okay to use it.

And what's with this multiple buyers within the same network, more than an individual should get? I'm the only one living in my house and I only have one Shopee account so what on earth are they talking about? Could their system have "detected" others' activity and linked it with mine? May from the same ISP perhaps?

Also, they are not giving me the chance to appeal this? What kind of rule is that? I've been buying from them since they offered more free shipping and discount vouchers compared to Ladada and that's how they treat their platinum customers?

Can I bring this case to the DTI?
Music made me who I am today.

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #286 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 09:49 AM »
yung friend ko din na malakas mag order eh nagka ganyan din.. para tanga magbibigay ng free shipping pero di pwede gamitin?

Offline aRujoN

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 193
« Reply #287 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 10:20 AM »
have you tried calling their hotline and talking to a csr about your case? maybe they can explain or elaborate further on what they meant dun sa offences mo on your account? parang automated spiel lang kasi yung sagot sayo

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #288 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 10:58 AM »
Has anyone experienced having their account limited by Shopee? Mine got limited and now I can't order anything. And to think I just turned platinum when they limited my account. When I inquired why my account was limited, here's what they have to say:

From what I understand, they have limited my account as I have violated their Free Shipping promotions and enjoyed voucher benefits, with multiple buyers within the same network, more than an individual should get. How is this possible when all I did was use the available Free Shipping vouchers available to me? Shouldn't they be the one responsible to not let me use a voucher when I've already reached the limit? How am I supposed to know the limit? A customer is going to use vouchers available to him/her as the point is to save money. If he/she is still able to use a voucher, that indicates he/she is still okay to use it.

And what's with this multiple buyers within the same network, more than an individual should get? I'm the only one living in my house and I only have one Shopee account so what on earth are they talking about? Could their system have "detected" others' activity and linked it with mine? May from the same ISP perhaps?

Also, they are not giving me the chance to appeal this? What kind of rule is that? I've been buying from them since they offered more free shipping and discount vouchers compared to Ladada and that's how they treat their platinum customers?

Wow this sucks!
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #289 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 11:55 AM »
yung friend ko din na malakas mag order eh nagka ganyan din.. para tanga magbibigay ng free shipping pero di pwede gamitin?
Exactly! Binigay mo yung voucher tapos bawal gamitin? Kung may limit man, di ba dapat sila magsasabi sa yo, Hoy! Sobra na nagamit mo. Di na pwede! Muntanga lang tong si Shopee.

have you tried calling their hotline and talking to a csr about your case? maybe they can explain or elaborate further on what they meant dun sa offences mo on your account? parang automated spiel lang kasi yung sagot sayo
Already did that sir. Tried chat support too aside from calling them. Gave them my side of the story exactly how I pointed it out on my previous post above. It's been three days since I did so. Ni ha, ni ho walang reply. That's why I'm thinking of bringing this up with the DTI.

Wow this sucks!

Sucks big time sir. Kaka-platinum ko lang and that's how they welcome my platinum membership?

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #290 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 12:19 PM »
can you stop using them?

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2119
« Reply #291 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 12:24 PM »
Tagal ko na di bumibili sa Shopee after my altercation with their customer (non) support and a seller. Di nila ni refund item ko. My brother also had the same experience so sa houshold and family memebers ko wala na sa Shopee. Solid kme sa kabila kahit mas mahal items madalas.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #292 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 03:16 PM »
can you stop using them?
Pwede naman sir. I just want to prove a point though. That they are wrong and their system needs improvement. Matter of fact, I've been buying from Lazada now and not keen on going back to Shopee anymore. I just want to see if this can be remedied. Once my account is reinstated, then screw them! Hahaha.

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #293 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 03:50 PM »
Pwede naman sir. I just want to prove a point though. That they are wrong and their system needs improvement. Matter of fact, I've been buying from Lazada now and not keen on going back to Shopee anymore. I just want to see if this can be remedied. Once my account is reinstated, then screw them! Hahaha.
LOL. If you're the one trying to resolve it and they still decline, it's pretty clear they don't want your business.

Just curious, around how many vouchers do you use in a month?

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #294 on: Oct 26, 2021 at 04:20 PM »
LOL. If you're the one trying to resolve it and they still decline, it's pretty clear they don't want your business.

Just curious, around how many vouchers do you use in a month?
Hehehe. I'm willing to take this to the DTI and see what happens. Just for the fun of it. I have nothing better to do as you can tell by now. I'm basically just trolling them now. Hahaha.

I don't really keep track of the vouchers I use in a month and it varies. The only reason I got to platinum is because I order stuff for my other family members.

Offline Tha_Mann

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119
« Reply #295 on: Nov 03, 2021 at 01:29 PM »

exactly the same thing happened to one Tsikot member. long story short, umabot na sa DTI wala din nangyari.
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2021 at 01:30 PM by Tha_Mann »

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #296 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 01:48 PM »
Shopee 11.11 Sale
• P400 OFF with a min. spend of P3,000
• Use code: MBMC11 for 1x use only
• Valid on November 11, 2021

Offline sidewinder

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #297 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 03:58 PM »

I experienced this more than a year ago. I filed for an appeal and it eventually was restored… funny thing is it was also about “abusing free shipping” and i claimed how can i abuse it when they actually allowed me to avail of it, besides its to their advantage if you order many items as long as you use the vouchers na sila naman mismo nagbigay. There was several back and forth and eventually it was easier to just buy a 50-peso sim and setup an account for my nephew and have him make my orders hahaha. They did restore my account after. From what i understand it was flagged by their system and was just a glitch, sort of… they also rejected it at first then i appealed then forgot about it,,, it took a couple of mos ata before they restored it but i wasnt sure as i did not wait for it anymore

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #298 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 04:08 PM »
I experienced this more than a year ago. I filed for an appeal and it eventually was restored… funny thing is it was also about “abusing free shipping” and i claimed how can i abuse it when they actually allowed me to avail of it, besides its to their advantage if you order many items as long as you use the vouchers na sila naman mismo nagbigay. There was several back and forth and eventually it was easier to just buy a 50-peso sim and setup an account for my nephew and have him make my orders hahaha. They did restore my account after. From what i understand it was flagged by their system and was just a glitch, sort of… they also rejected it at first then i appealed then forgot about it,,, it took a couple of mos ata before they restored it but i wasnt sure as i did not wait for it anymore
Faulty talaga system nila when it comes to detecting those "frauds". And besides, di ba mas okay yung sila mismo maglagay ng warning feature sa app nila to let the consumer know they are about to violate a policy. The tendency of the consumer is to use vouchers and discounts available to them. If it's not applicable/usable, that's when they know it is not for them. You can't expect the consumer to know all their policy by heart. Heck, some of those policies aren't even well defined. I still haven't found time to email DTI about my case. I know it's more convenient to just get a SIM and setup a new account. But what I'm getting at here is for them to change or improve their detection system and policies. Otherwise, they will just keep going with this dumb rule of theirs. Also, sayang yung account as it's now platinum. :D

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #299 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 04:11 PM »
baka meron kayong shopee vouchers diyan for tom sale. hehe!