Author Topic: Shopee.ph  (Read 52271 times)

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
Re: Shopee.ph
« Reply #300 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 04:19 PM »
baka meron kayong shopee vouchers diyan for tom sale. hehe!

Dami mga Credit Card vouchers for 11.11 sale

:D
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2021 at 04:31 PM by t-bone »
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1225
« Reply #301 on: Nov 10, 2021 at 04:26 PM »
baka meron kayong shopee vouchers diyan for tom sale. hehe!

Here is a link to the Shopee 11.11 sale vouchers.....

https://shopee.ph/m/11-11-partners

Offline turismo1997

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 243
« Reply #302 on: Nov 11, 2021 at 02:39 AM »
kung di mo babatayan. malaking kalokohan yung mga discount. adjusted na yung price or sa shipping fee tinataas

Offline GIJoe

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 284
« Reply #303 on: Nov 12, 2021 at 07:39 AM »
kung di mo babatayan. malaking kalokohan yung mga discount. adjusted na yung price or sa shipping fee tinataas

Kaya ginagaw ako kinukuha ko yung shipping na cap sa 40 or voucher na less 50 or 80 sa shipping then additional pa yung 10% less sa price pag shopee pay gamit mo double discount. Sa lazada wala ganyan. Yung fraud na sinasabi ni shopee dun ata sa paisa isa na order tapos all free shipping gusto ata nila bulk order para di ka free shipping sa lahat ng item mo. Ginagawa ko yan paisa isa pag mababa yung presyo na bibilhin ko at iba ibang seller kasi pag pinag sama sama sa iyo bili di mo ma free ship lahat isa lang mautak din sila eh pero mas mautak ako so free shipping lahat ng items ko.  >:D >:D >:D

Offline CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #304 on: Dec 01, 2021 at 04:16 PM »
one time i had a warning of voucher abuse which was around 3 years ago, was when i used 2 different phone numbers for one merchant voucher. i intentionally wanted to dupe that time,
baka lang and most likely i'm wrong, marami gumagamit sa household ng same vouchers, which technically hindi naman dapat bawal on the user's end.
but baka din shopee's simple system is to detect a "same address" alert.

Offline Blackstar

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • DVD Guru
  • Generals gathered in their masses...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1545
« Reply #305 on: Dec 01, 2021 at 06:23 PM »
one time i had a warning of voucher abuse which was around 3 years ago, was when i used 2 different phone numbers for one merchant voucher. i intentionally wanted to dupe that time,
baka lang and most likely i'm wrong, marami gumagamit sa household ng same vouchers, which technically hindi naman dapat bawal on the user's end.
but baka din shopee's simple system is to detect a "same address" alert.
Marami nang nagrereklamo din sa voucher abuse detection ni Shopee. Mejo faulty talaga detection system nila. According to them, they just used vouchers available to them as well. And they don't have multiple accounts with shopee. In some instances, may mga kasama lang sila sa bahay who may have used the same voucher but a different account altogether. So technically nga hindi naman dapat bawal yun kasi magkaibang tao yung gumamit and it was made available to them. A better system should be warning the users' that they are about to violate a certain T&C on a voucher when their system detects it. That way, users are aware that they are about to violate certain T&C. If they proceed with what they are doing despite the warning, then it's on them as they were already warned. Just my two-cents worth.

Also, some of those accounts limited by Shopee got their limitations lifted without having to go through DTI so what's up with that?

With regards to the same address detected, they slapped me with that as well. Ang contention ko jan is ako lang mag-isa sa bahay and iisa lang account ko sa Shopee so how is that possible? They just used their terms of service to justify my account being limited without even addressing the fact I pointed out.

This Friday I will have a mediation conference with Shopee and DTI. I'll be sure to make it interesting. Hehehe.
Music made me who I am today.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 787
« Reply #306 on: Dec 01, 2021 at 07:38 PM »
Marami nang nagrereklamo din sa voucher abuse detection ni Shopee. Mejo faulty talaga detection system nila. According to them, they just used vouchers available to them as well. And they don't have multiple accounts with shopee. In some instances, may mga kasama lang sila sa bahay who may have used the same voucher but a different account altogether. So technically nga hindi naman dapat bawal yun kasi magkaibang tao yung gumamit and it was made available to them. A better system should be warning the users' that they are about to violate a certain T&C on a voucher when their system detects it. That way, users are aware that they are about to violate certain T&C. If they proceed with what they are doing despite the warning, then it's on them as they were already warned. Just my two-cents worth.

Also, some of those accounts limited by Shopee got their limitations lifted without having to go through DTI so what's up with that?

With regards to the same address detected, they slapped me with that as well. Ang contention ko jan is ako lang mag-isa sa bahay and iisa lang account ko sa Shopee so how is that possible? They just used their terms of service to justify my account being limited without even addressing the fact I pointed out.

This Friday I will have a mediation conference with Shopee and DTI. I'll be sure to make it interesting. Hehehe.

Good luck! Medyo kalokohan itong "voucher abuse" ng Shopee. If it's available why will you not use it?
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Tha_Mann

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 119
« Reply #307 on: Dec 03, 2021 at 08:40 AM »

keep us updated, bro.

kaka Platinum ko lang din the other day, kinabahan tuloy ako haha.

malabo talaga yan "voucher abuse" nila, ni hindi nga nila mapaliwanag kung kelan na abuse. saka they made the vouchers available to the user, tapos ayaw nila pagamit.

Offline jjjeronimo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1203
« Reply #308 on: Dec 03, 2021 at 08:58 AM »
Apparently, they are penalizing the users because they failed to incorporate proper safeguards/controls sa app/website nila?  Labo!  ::)

Offline Blackstar

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • DVD Guru
  • Generals gathered in their masses...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1545
« Reply #309 on: Dec 03, 2021 at 09:13 AM »
Good luck! Medyo kalokohan itong "voucher abuse" ng Shopee. If it's available why will you not use it?

keep us updated, bro.

kaka Platinum ko lang din the other day, kinabahan tuloy ako haha.

malabo talaga yan "voucher abuse" nila, ni hindi nga nila mapaliwanag kung kelan na abuse. saka they made the vouchers available to the user, tapos ayaw nila pagamit.
Apparently, they are penalizing the users because they failed to incorporate proper safeguards/controls sa app/website nila?  Labo!  ::)

Later at 10AM na ang paghuhukom mga bro. Susubukan natin kalabanin ang big company that is shopee. Sana magbunga ng maganda.
Music made me who I am today.

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #310 on: Dec 10, 2021 at 04:50 PM »
The Shopee 12.12 Big Christmas Sale is near! Get ready for P1 deals, free shipping, and more!

Plus, enjoy P400 OFF at Shopee using your Metrobank credit card.

Shop using the Shopee mobile app and use the code: MBSHOPEE12

Valid for one-time use with a minimum spend of P3,000.

Promo is valid on December 12, 2021 only.
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline CMac

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #311 on: Dec 11, 2021 at 10:26 PM »
Some local online sellers really get on my nerves.
From no stock which they would likely offer a different item,
to not even knowing how to use their merchant selling process.
But the thing I hate the most, is the unnecessary side comments just to win in the argument or conversation.
A really dumb way to do business.
I only buy local if it's much much cheaper, and usually avoid them if I can.
I don't care about the waiting time buying overseas. It outweighs talking to idiots.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #312 on: Dec 22, 2021 at 04:54 AM »
Wala ako Makita thread sa Shopee kaya dito na lang.

May nakaka experience ba sa inyo ng delay sa shipment ng Shopee (or Lazada)?

Ordered my item sa Shopee on 121521. Status ng parcel ko "arrived at station SOC:3" since 121621. Hindi na gumalaw ang status. Wala rin ako makausap since wala pa courier na naka assign.

Standard delivery?  Once you ordered using standard delivery, you can assign a specific courier after by editing your order.  Not doing so would mean assigning SPX as courier by default.   And SPX is by far the worst courier ever!   ;D

Offline jas

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #313 on: Dec 30, 2021 at 10:21 AM »
Enjoy P150 OFF at Shopee Payday Sale with Mastercard

Spend at least P1,500 and use voucher code "MCPAYDAY" before check out on the mobile app. Valid for one-time use on December 30, 2021. Terms and Conditions apply.

Offline jas

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: Dec 31, 2021 at 03:18 PM »
Enjoy P400 OFF at Shopee using your Metrobank credit card.

Shop using the Shopee mobile app and use the code: MBSHOPEE1. Valid for one-time use on January 1, 2022 with a minimum spend of P3,000. T&C apply.

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1431
« Reply #315 on: Mar 22, 2022 at 12:02 PM »
Server Error si Shopee. Maayos pa ito kanina around 10am.

Need ko pa naman makipag coordinate sa nga sellers today. Sablay sizes ng orders ko 😣

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #316 on: Mar 22, 2022 at 12:08 PM »
oo nga.. tried searching for items.. error occurred..

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: Mar 31, 2022 at 09:02 AM »
Enjoy free cash ins to ShopeePay via InstaPay!

Get a PHP 25 cashback when you cash in at least PHP 300 to your ShopeePay via InstaPay on Metrobank Online or the Metrobank Mobile App. This promo runs until April 3, 2022.

Terms and conditions apply. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-129718, Series of 2021.

For more details, visit https://www.metrobank.com.ph/promos/shopeepay-instapay-promo 

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1431
« Reply #318 on: Apr 04, 2022 at 10:38 AM »
P300 OFF on Shopee 4.4 with BDO Mastercard! Spend at least P3,000 and use voucher code MCSHOPEE300 before check out on the mobile app. Valid for 1x use on April 4, 2022 from 2pm -5pm. T&C apply. DTI139565. For promo details, visit the BDO website and search for MC Shopee 4.4.

Offline curvis

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 64
« Reply #319 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 01:24 AM »
sad na mag shopping kay shopee, di na pwede multiple vouchers when buying.

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #320 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 10:40 AM »
sad na mag shopping kay shopee, di na pwede multiple vouchers when buying.
Since when? My recent orders I was able to use two vouchers for each. Sometimes if the amount is too little then no vouchers.
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #321 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 10:59 AM »
Since when? My recent orders I was able to use two vouchers for each. Sometimes if the amount is too little then no vouchers.
Same here nakakagamit naman ng two vouchers kahit maliit lang amount ng purchase

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #322 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 11:02 AM »
depende ata sa seller?

Offline anya618

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #323 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 01:04 PM »
sinubukan ko ngayon ayaw na nga 2 voucher. pili ka lang either free shipping or discount/cashback.

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #324 on: Apr 21, 2022 at 01:12 PM »
Dati pwede shipping voucher plus cashback or 10% off voucher..

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 190
« Reply #325 on: Apr 22, 2022 at 01:52 AM »
Pwede pa din naman yata. Shop voucher + discount/cashback voucher + shipping voucher?
Never stop learning.

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 190
« Reply #326 on: May 06, 2022 at 01:16 AM »
Pwede pa din naman yata. Shop voucher + discount/cashback voucher + shipping voucher?

Confirmed na nga, you can only choose one between shipping voucher or discount/cashback voucher.
Never stop learning.

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #327 on: May 06, 2022 at 06:42 AM »
No voucher stacking allowed in shopee anymore.

Offline Conan

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #328 on: May 06, 2022 at 10:32 AM »
No voucher stacking allowed in shopee anymore.

Yeah wala na nga kainis!  :(
Polk Audio Reserve R200
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Arulco

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 688
« Reply #329 on: May 06, 2022 at 10:37 AM »

I was able to get a good deal on a Dyson stick vacuum from Shopee last 5.5 sale with a price discount between 12mn to 2am + 1K shop voucher + 1K Shopee voucher + shipping discount voucher. Too bad the CC only started their rebate promo today, so I missed out on that one.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022 at 10:39 AM by Arulco »