Author Topic: 2017-2018 NBA Season - Draft Day to Playoffs  (Read 390885 times)

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Re: 2017-2018 NBA Season - Draft Day to Playoffs
« Reply #4380 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:44 PM »
Did i say that. I just want the game to be called fair and square. You will never see that kasi sa way in the beginning ka sa posts mo you dont even give rockets a chance.

Sino ba talaga team mo? Huag yun madami ha
lakers forever ako, pero since kangkungan then gsw.

i've watched post conference interviews sa rockets, nobody raised anything about officiating. no bleep coming from harden and d'antoni. i would assume that the reporters would ask if its really the reason the rockets lost.

wala naman perfect officiating. ang sa akin lang, parang ang dami ng excuses ng rockets nung natalo.  Definitely some missed calls but this is why they lost:

15.9% from three.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018 at 04:46 PM by frequenzy »

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #4381 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:48 PM »
lakers forever ako, pero since kangkungan then gsw.

i've watched post conference interviews sa rockets, nobody raised anything about officiating. no bleep coming from harden and d'antoni.

wala naman perfect officiating. ang sa akin lang, parang ang dami ng excuses ng rockets nung natalo.  Definitely some missed calls but this is why they lost:

15.9% from three.

I agree that they didnt play good and correctly sa 2nd half. The point swings by the bad calls for me are just too much. Sana fair naman.

Pero its over. Doesnt matter.

Diehard lakers ka. If it happen to the lakers on game 7. I think you will say the same thing and be furious about it.

Offline frequenzy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
« Reply #4382 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:51 PM »
I agree that they didnt play good and correctly sa 2nd half. The point swings by the bad calls for me are just too much. Sana fair naman.

Pero its over. Doesnt matter.

Diehard lakers ka. If it happen to the lakers on game 7. I think you will say the same thing and be furious about it.
sa tinatakbo ng lakers ngayon, mukang di ko na maexperience yan. hehe!

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #4383 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:52 PM »
pag nakabalik ulit ang lakers hindi yan ma experience ng mga fans. kasi di aabot ng game 7.. hahaha. lagi laglag lakers. hahahaha

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 427
« Reply #4384 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:57 PM »
Honest question lang, sa fans ng GSW, hindi nyo ba talaga napansin 'yung mga bad calls in favor of GSW?  :)

Naisip ko lang, kung sakali natalo GSW kanina, next season kaya mag wawatak-watak na kaya sila or magdadagdag na lang ulit ng isa pang star player?

Go Cavs!

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4385 on: May 29, 2018 at 04:58 PM »
Rockets did not play good sa second half. Admit ko yan. All im saying is the refs calls , esp sa dami makes a big swing. All im saying is we will never know the true outcome if it was called fairly. Huag naman sobra. Superteam yan gsw eh.

Sobrang dami talaga. 6 point swing kay harden. Moving pick when curry made a three and lists go on. If you guys wont admit it. Wala na ako magawa.
rockets are that close to going to the finals.  if there are irregularities sa panalo ng gsw di siguro papayag ang coach ang players at ang team owners ng rockets without doing anything. malamang ma technical si d antoni for complaining about the bad calls.

if there were bad calls favoring gsw malamang meron din favoring houston ang pinag iba houston shooting bricks whild gsw waxed hot.   a team gunning for  a championship in a very long while and is very close to it should have kept their composure, concentrated on the game and  did not let any distractions affect them not even the refs.

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4386 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:06 PM »
Honest question lang, sa fans ng GSW, hindi nyo ba talaga napansin 'yung mga bad calls in favor of GSW?  :)

Naisip ko lang, kung sakali natalo GSW kanina, next season kaya mag wawatak-watak na kaya sila or magdadagdag na lang ulit ng isa pang star player?

Go Cavs!
brader there will be bad calls  here and there.its a matter of how a players and the coaching staff respond to it. if houston made even just half of the 27 missed 3 point shots none of the bad calls would even matter. kahit gsw fan di dapat mag complain kase kapag naka tira ka ng 27 consecutive 3 point shots that speak highly on the kind of defense the opposing team play malas lang talaga ang houston at di na shoot.its not their day yet.swerte ang gsw wala si paul malas pa yung mga kakampi nya kanina.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #4387 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:07 PM »

Go Cavs!

The point swings i mentioned are huge. If they cant see it and admit it. I rest my case hehe.

Madali lang sabihin those calls wont make a difference. Nba yan. It makes a difference. Hindi ito pba hehe.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #4388 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:17 PM »
rockets are that close to going to the finals.  if there are irregularities sa panalo ng gsw di siguro papayag ang coach ang players at ang team owners ng rockets without doing anything. malamang ma technical si d antoni for complaining about the bad calls.

if there were bad calls favoring gsw malamang meron din favoring houston ang pinag iba houston shooting bricks whild gsw waxed hot.   a team gunning for  a championship in a very long while and is very close to it should have kept their composure, concentrated on the game and  did not let any distractions affect them not even the refs.

Is there any use complaining about the refs? Alam mo naman they will just be fined 20 to 50 thou dollars for speaking against them.

The point swings i mentioned sa sample ko are already 9 points. Ang dami pa. Show me the calls that made the big swings in favor of houston in this game.

Anyway, its over. No use.

Offline steelcrazy

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm the Love Guru.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4389 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:20 PM »
Blame it on Chris Paul.
He came this close to play his 1st NBA FINALS and yet he missed  2 important games that could have sent the Rockets to the Finals.
Its pretty obvious Harden cant withstand the pressure of taking charge of leading the Rockets.
Gee yoU aRe yoU!

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #4390 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:23 PM »
on a logical side.

mahirap lumaban sa isang team with 4 all stars.. kd, klay, dray, steph

vs 

1 all star.. actually kahit andyan si cp3, baka kaya pa + homecourt.

Offline frequenzy

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
« Reply #4391 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:24 PM »
Blame it on Chris Paul.
He came this close to play his 1st NBA FINALS and yet he missed  2 important games that could have sent the Rockets to the Finals.
Its pretty obvious Harden cant withstand the pressure of taking charge of leading the Rockets.

+1
this is the big what if that will haunt the rockets team.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #4392 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:29 PM »
Blame it on Chris Paul.

Whatever dude. I still remember your "gsw will blowout houston in game 5." Lol. What a joke

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4393 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:29 PM »
There is a use for it. if you know you are right it does not matter if you get fined much like how you are figthing for your case in the thread isn't it? because you believe you are right you defend your case much like how all the rest of us here do.

probably houston admitted the fact that they lost and bungled an opportunity that is why no one is raising an issue about the refs helping gsw win it all.
Is there any use complaining about the refs? Alam mo naman they will just be fined 20 to 50 thou dollars for speaking against them.

The point swings i mentioned sa sample ko are already 9 points. Ang dami pa. Show me the calls that made the big swings in favor of houston in this game.

Anyway, its over. No use.

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #4394 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:32 PM »
brader there will be bad calls  here and there.its a matter of how a players and the coaching staff respond to it. if houston made even just half of the 27 missed 3 point shots none of the bad calls would even matter. kahit gsw fan di dapat mag complain kase kapag naka tira ka ng 27 consecutive 3 point shots that speak highly on the kind of defense the opposing team play malas lang talaga ang houston at di na shoot.its not their day yet.swerte ang gsw wala si paul malas pa yung mga kakampi nya kanina.

Yes sir, pero my honest question was, kung hindi ba talaga nakita ng GSW fans yung mga bad calls and non-calls, nandun na tayo na sablay 27 consecutive times sa tres yung Houston at hindi na mababago na talo na talaga sila.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4395 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:35 PM »
Blame it on Chris Paul.

to be fair, you cant blame it on cp3. di naman nya ginusto magka injury sya..

if he was playing and he played bad, then you can blame cp3 ..

actually i dont blame the "chokers".. the way i see it, theyre not choking.. theyre being locked down defensively.. be it harden, kd, steph, klay.... kahit si lbj..

yung choking for me, kahit wide open na, cant make it parin... pag nadepensahan naman... its a different matter..

is "dinaga" choking.. hmmmmm actually mahirap mag classify ng choking.. mas madali yung flopping...

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #4396 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:38 PM »
There is a use for it. if you know you are right it does not matter if you get fined much like how you are figthing for your case in the thread isn't it? because you believe you are right you defend your case much like how all the rest of us here do.

probably houston admitted the fact that they lost and bungled an opportunity that is why no one is raising an issue about the refs helping gsw win it all.

It wont matter because we will just be going back and forth and you will keep giving me the 27 missed shots. Sometimes shooting is also about confidence. Malay mo pag TINAWAG mga calls na yan, gsw didnt recover, And houston start shooting lights out, we may have a different result.

But we will not know that will we?

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #4397 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:39 PM »
to be fair, you cant blame it on cp3. di naman nya ginusto magka injury sya..

if he was playing and he played bad, then you can blame cp3 ..

actually i dont blame the "chokers".. the way i see it, theyre not choking.. theyre being locked down defensively.. be it harden, kd, steph, klay.... kahit si lbj..

yung choking for me, kahit wide open na, cant make it parin... pag nadepensahan naman... its a different matter..

is "dinaga" choking.. hmmmmm actually mahirap mag classify ng choking.. mas madali yung flopping...

This. Thank you.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4398 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:41 PM »
teka im intruiged.. time out muna.. pang anong quarter ba yung non calls and missed shots? 3q or 4q? ill watch the replay..

Offline neilc

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4399 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:42 PM »
Yes sir, pero my honest question was, kung hindi ba talaga nakita ng GSW fans yung mga bad calls and non-calls, nandun na tayo na sablay 27 consecutive times sa tres yung Houston at hindi na mababago na talo na talaga sila.

Simple Lang bro, there will always be bad calls but the lost of Houston is not because of them.

They squandered a lead because of their iso plays and they were just off in the 3point area.

Hirap talaga tanggapin pag talo team that your rooting. I’m a GSW fan but I would like to have a Houston-Boston match. They both squandered their opportunities.

Sablay coach ng Houston. Imagine his strategy to at least try to shoot 50 threes a game? Kahit sinong tanong mo na magaling na coach will not agree to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Apple enthusiast. PlayStation Addict

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #4400 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:43 PM »
Will the coach play an important role too? i mean wala yata sa kalibre ni d antoni si lue.
Lue is a very underrated coach. Note that he was able to thoroughly outthink coach of the year candidate Dwane Casey and was able to duel match ups with Brad Stevens. He thoroughly exploited the tendencies of both of these two teams.

What makes Lue so good is his flexibility and adaptability to play with different lineups and systems. He had wildly different tactics vs Indiana, Toronto, and Boston.

I actually don't think D'Antoni is as flexible to change as Lue. Remember that the Rockets have been playing the same way since last season, whereas the Cavs had totally different personnel last season, to the start of this season, to the transfer deadline.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4401 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:44 PM »
Lue is a very underrated coach. Note that he was able to thoroughly outthink coach of the year candidate Dwane Casey and was able to duel match ups with Brad Stevens. He thoroughly exploited the tendencies of both of these two teams.

What makes Lue so good is his flexibility and adaptability to play with different lineups and systems. He had wildly different tactics vs Indiana, Toronto, and Boston.

I actually don't think D'Antoni is as flexible to change as Lue. Remember that the Rockets have been playing the same way since last season, whereas the Cavs had totally different personnel last season, to the start of this season, to the transfer deadline.

teka lue is a coach? diba si GOTE ang coach? or kunwari lang yun?

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #4402 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:49 PM »
teka lue is a coach? diba si GOTE ang coach? or kunwari lang yun?
Yup, he's actually pretty good. Take a look at their set plays vs Toronto compared to Boston, ibang iba. :)

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4403 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:49 PM »
Thats why I said there will be bad calls here and there

Offline onedown

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • peace man!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4404 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:51 PM »
ages ago, i read a quote that went something like: "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. then give up. there is no point in making a fool of yourself."
peace man!

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4405 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:52 PM »
Are there anyone in the NBA talking much about bad officiating in this game? I see a lot talking about the bad shooting of houston.that speaks volume

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #4406 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:55 PM »
Simple Lang bro, there will always be bad calls but the lost of Houston is not because of them.

They squandered a lead because of their iso plays and they were just off in the 3point area.

Hirap talaga tanggapin pag talo team that your rooting. I’m a GSW fan but I would like to have a Houston-Boston match. They both squandered their opportunities.

Sablay coach ng Houston. Imagine his strategy to at least try to shoot 50 threes a game? Kahit sinong tanong mo na magaling na coach will not agree to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sa tingin ko nakuha ko na 'yung sagot na hinahanap ko, by not getting the straight answer.

Sabi nga breaks of the game.  :)

Thanks.

Offline Onkyo606

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
« Reply #4407 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:55 PM »
on a logical side.

mahirap lumaban sa isang team with 4 all stars.. kd, klay, dray, steph

vs 

1 all star.. actually kahit andyan si cp3, baka kaya pa + homecourt.
Thats why blaming the refs is a lame excuse

Offline elim

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4408 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:56 PM »
Wala bang missed calls against GSW? medyo mabagal net ko kanina paputol putol yung napanood ko eh. Agree din na wala naman ref na nakikita lahat. I'm sure those who play the game know this.
i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/ielim/Faithful%20Sound%20brands%202_zpsttoewu3h.jpg

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4409 on: May 29, 2018 at 05:57 PM »
Yup, he's actually pretty good. Take a look at their set plays vs Toronto compared to Boston, ibang iba. :)

but having lbj is a bonus.. actually ive been observing him.. he's a true master of the game..

but still.. GOTE

*kampon ni mj*

hee hee

to take away the argument.. si mj na nga ay GOTE rin.. (Greatest Of That Era)..

pasingit lang para dun sa GOAT argument..

scottie pippen has the best and most objective answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjLi_tm-aM